He Likes to Watch Me Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2small4her
2small4her
282 Followers

My body was shaking so hard that Kevin had to hold me down on the seat or I would have fallen off. He moved up and began sucking my nipples again and then he kissed me. "Why don't you take my cock in your hands, Janet." "I want you to see the contrast in color of your white hand around my black cock. I want you to watch how you stimulate me. Watch how my big black cock responds to your touch. And when you take it in your sweet mouth, I want you to think how each swollen vein that you feel will bring pleasure to you when it is inside you..."

I lifted my mouth to Kevin and kissed his open mouth as I pushed my tongue into his mouth and he gently sucked on it. I lifted my mouth away from his and whispered, "You've got me so hot."

I wrapped my left hand around Kevin's huge cock and I couldn't take all of him in my hand. I was comparing the contrast in color while his hand was playing with my pussy again when I noticed my wedding ring. It was like a reality check and I looked over at Charlie. His dick was as hard as I had ever seen it as he jacked off watching us. I looked back at Kevin's huge dick and it was almost like I was hypnotized. I took it into my mouth and felt the thick veins running through it stand out as I twirled my tongue over them. I took as much of him as I could into my mouth and there were still four or five inches I couldn't get into my mouth. I reached down and lifted his heavy balls. His testicles were almost the size of golf balls, I thought to myself.

Kevin pulled my head up and licked my lips and then he placed his mouth on mine at the same time he placed the head of his cock between my labia and gently moved the head from the top near my clit and back down mixing my juices with his pre-cum onto the head of his cock. I looked own and saw his cock glistening with our juices.

I raised my legs and bent them back making my knees come close to my swollen tits and I placed my hands under my knees to hold them up. Kevin pushed forward putting pressure on my labia lips as he continued teasing the opening of my pussy. My tummy gyrated and my breathing increased as I looked down and watched his huge black cock entering my tight pussy. I moaned, his cock was so big and my pussy was so small but he slowly pushed forward, pulled out a little and pushed forward again. He had about six inches inside me as he kissed me and then he pushed a couple of more inches inside me. I was lifting my ass upwards toward Kevin at the same time he slammed downwards and the remaining three inches banged against my cervix.

Kevin was fucking me like I had never been fucked before. He was still kissing me as he rotated his ten-inch cock around inside my pussy which held him like a glove. I looked up into Kevin's eyes and he had a determined look on his face and he fucked me like a wild man. I put my hands around his back and hooked my ankles around his legs. The sounds coming from my pussy would have embarrassed me if his donkey dick inside me didn't feel incredible. I tilted my head so I could look down and watch his huge black shaft disappear inside me with each thrust.

I felt my orgasm starting to build and within seconds I screamed out loud. "Oh My Gosh...Yeah...Baby...Fuck me." My body trembled as I came and Kevin continued fucking me, only faster. He pounded me so hard that my body shook every time his body slapped against mine. I could feel the head of his huge cock bang into my uterus with each thrust and I knew he was in me farther than any man could be.

Kevin knocked the wind out of me every time he slammed his body into mine and then without warning he groaned, "Oh, Baby...Here it comes. Take it..."

Kevin kept my legs pinned back and he continued fucking me. His eyes were closed and he smiled in pure pleasure. His huge cock was as hard as it had been before he came and I was in a state of ecstasy as I felt the convulsions somewhere deep within me. I knew that I was going to cum again on his huge dick. I couldn't help it. I came violently as my pussy milked his enormous penis. I watched Kevin's face as he let out another cry. "Oh...Baby...Here it comes again...Inside your sweet pussy..." I felt the second wave of his cum shooting deep inside my pussy. Kevin was shaking as he emptied his load inside my pussy. I came at the same time and my whole body quivered as I came. "Ohh...Yeah...That's it...That's it...Kevin...I Feel...Your... Hot...Cum. "

I was exhausted as Kevin lifted his body off of mine. I looked over at Charlie and he shot a load of sperm across the front seat hitting me in my left thigh. He smiled and said, "Sorry sweetheart, I love you, but that was the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life. I came three times."

I didn't even bother to put my dress on as Kevin's cum slowly leaked out of my widely stretched pussy. I just slipped my coat back on and we talked to Kevin briefly and then drove him to his car. Before he got out he kissed me and our tongues were in each other's mouths. I felt another stirring between my thighs. He asked me for my telephone number and I took a card out of my purse and wrote it down for him and under it I wrote, "Kevin, Please call me, Baby! I have a tight pussy for your black cock! Janet."

2small4her
2small4her
282 Followers