He Looked Like Me Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,349 Followers

She sucked me dry, just as she'd promised in the store, only a few hours earlier. She closed her eyes, smiling, resting her head on my hip, while her husband fucked her.

"She did it?" he asked.

I nodded. "Best ever."

The little smile on her face, grew immensely.

"Show me," her husband demanded.

She crawled away from him, turning around, laying perpendicular to me, her head over my belly. She tilted her head upward. I could see she was opening her mouth.

"Swallow it," he said.

She turned to show me her frothy white mouth, then closed it, turning back to her husband.

"You liked that, didn't you?" he growled, standing there stroking his cock.

"I loved it. All of it," she said proudly. "My first DP."

"Get him hard. He's going to fuck you now."

She leaned down and licked my cock. "You sure? This is your last chance to stop it. It's still not too late. Once he fucks me, I'm not letting him leave until you guys wear me out."

"Suck him, slut."

She turned on the bed, until her legs were straddling my head. I didn't need any more invitation than that, and started licking her swollen, red pussy. I felt her mouth sink over my cock.

No doubt about it. I was the second luckiest man.

I'm not saying I'm an expert or anything. But I've been told, more than once, I was good at eating pussy. Very good. I'd always been very open to direction when it came to that, and took my lessons to heart. Truth is, most of the time I loved it. There were a few women who didn't really do it for me, but I soldiered on. That wasn't the case here. I wanted to own that pretty little pussy before I was done.

I think I did a fair job of it. I made her come for me after only a few minutes, then wrangled another big one out of her, getting her to yell out. Yeah, I was feeling proud.

I felt a little weird as Gary climbed up beside my head. I'll give him credit, he wasn't an ass about it. "You mind?" he asked, halfway to straddling my head.

I kind of did, but that was hardly fair. Shit, he was sharing a goddess with me. "Kind of weird for me, but go ahead," I said.

I lowered my head, and got a close up view of his dick entering her. I concentrated on the feeling at my crotch, while he fucked her.

She had done her job, restoring my erection to its full glory. I was ready. Now I wanted what he was getting. I loved her mouth, but I needed that pussy. Fuck, did I need it.

I still had to wait a couple of minutes until he was done for the moment. He pulled off of her, and before I knew it, she had spun around, and was poised over my cock. "You want me?" she asked teasingly.

"Fuck me."

"Ask me nicely, and I might," she teased, coyly.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now. Fuck me hard, you teasing little slut, or I'm going to throw you down on your marital bed, and fuck the living shit out of you."

She grinned, and lowered herself onto my cock. "Anyone tell you, you have the nicest way with words, Jack, sweetie?"

Indescribable. Impossible for me to do it justice. Best fucking feeling of my life, entering her, seeing that gorgeous woman straddling me. She was still wearing that silly grin.

"I think you like me, Jack."

"Gary, do me a favor? Stick something in her mouth."

He laughed, standing on the bed beside her, and pulling her face onto his cock. "What you wanted, right baby? Two at once. How's the fat cock feel, stretching out my pussy?" He pulled her off his dick, waiting.

"Huge. Perfect. Exactly what I wanted. Thank you, honey."

"You know how to thank me." He pulled her face back onto his cock.

She was rocking, and moving up and down, but couldn't get much leverage. It was great, keeping me hard, letting me feel all of that tight little pussy, while doing very little to get me off. I felt wonderful, like I could go on forever.

Eventually he pulled away. "Enough. I don't want to come yet."

She put her hands on my chest, and started fucking me harder. "You like my pussy," she asked, breathing hard.

"Perfect, like everything about you."

"Tight?"

"What do you think?"

She grinned. "Perfect's a good word."

She slid her hands up toward my head, lowering her body. Gave me a chance to get at those tits. Hard little nipples felt so damn good in my mouth. Sucking and tugging, taking turns, seeing how much of those tits I could fit in my mouth. She moaned, and I grabbed her hips, lifting her a little, and pounding up into her as hard as I could.

She lowered her body, her head beside mine, as she started trembling. A sweet litany of squeaky moans escaped her lips. "Gonna come for me, gorgeous?"

She whimpered, gasping. "N...N...Now. Coming."

I hadn't noticed Gary standing beside the bed, watching. I saw he had a camera out filming. "You've got her. She's coming now. Coming hard. It's a good one."

She wasn't crying out or screaming, nothing like that. Just an adorable, sexy series of grunting moans, her entire body trembling.

It felt too good. I was getting close, and damn if I was going to come already.

I looked up at Gary. "Fuck her for me? I need a break."

He grinned, climbing on the bed. He lifted her hips up nice and high, and I pulled my legs together so he could straddle them. He started fucking her, while I held her upper body down, kissing her cheek, her neck. She seemed to have calmed a bit, and her face turned to mine, our lips meeting. "Fuck, that was intense," she whispered.

"Good?"

"Amazing. You gonna fuck me some more?" she whispered, her body shifting as her husband ploughed her from behind.

"Needed a break. Didn't want to come yet."

"I want you to come. Fill my slutty married pussy, Jack." Her words were soft as satin, meant only for me.

"Dirty girl," I teased.

"Dirty pussy. Fill it. Fill it for my hubby."

"For...for him?"

"Yeah. Make him clean me. You'd like that? Make my husband clean my pussy out."

"I... I don't know."

She kissed me softly. "He wants to, sweetie. It'll embarrass him, but he really wants to."

"I'm gonna fuck you for real now," I told her.

"Mmmm. I can't wait." She lifted up on her arms, and reached back, stopping Gary. "Need to move," she explained.

She turned and took me in her mouth again. It was only a few seconds before I was ready to go. I pulled her mouth off of me, got up and put her on her back. She looked eager, spreading her legs. I climbed between them, and entered her. Fucking amazing. I leaned over her, her legs sticking out to the side, shaking with each thrust, as I started in, hammering her. She stared at me, her eyes adoring, her hands reaching out, touching me all over, gliding across my skin, reaching for my hips, pulling me into her.

I sat up for a second, reaching around her legs, and pressing them backward, tilting her pussy upward. Fucking Gary was walking around with his camera, getting a close up of her face, filming my cock entering her. I was over her, legs pressed back, pounding straight down into her.

"Open your legs, Jack. Let me get a shot of this," he said.

Fuck. A director. Still, it was his pussy. I opened my legs, and long stroked her, giving him a great shot.

She really liked that, and I saw the look. Eyes closed, the little squeaking moans. Upper body trembling, legs shaking.

"She's coming," I announced.

"God, that's sweet. Fuck her, dude. Pound her. Break that pussy."

I lowered my body, kissing her. Her eyes flickered open, then she was grabbing me, clutching me tightly, her mouth sucking against mine desperately. My hips were still driving into her, relentless, and I could feel her little orgasms as they rolled through her.

"Big one," I whispered in her ear. "I want a big one."

"F...fast. Hard and fast," she whispered.

I lifted up, my hands holding her upper arms, pinning her to the bed. I adjusted my position, getting my knees in place, then drove into her. Jackhammered her through the mattress. Her eyes burst open, mouth gaping. "Oh!" she gasped loudly.

"Best. Fucking. Pussy," I growled, working hard to give her what she needed.

"That's it," Gary groaned. He had one hand on his cock, whacking away almost violently, as he brought the camera in close to her face.

"Perfect. Slut," I whispered. She was whimpering, her hand reaching out for me, grabbing, squeezing. Her body arched underneath me, trembling beautifully.

"Come, you little slut," I demanded. "Come on my fat cock."

I felt it start. She snapped, her hands reaching out, grabbing the sheets, her fists clenching. She threw her head back, crying out, shrieking as a huge orgasm took her. So God damn beautiful, and for the moment mine. All mine.

"You got her, man. Fucking huge come." Gary scrambled up the bed, leaning over her face, brushing her hair back. "Come, baby," he whispered to her.

She gasped, her body collapsing into the bed for a few seconds. Then she was tensing up again. "Oh God! Oh GOD!" and I got another one. I released her arms, and put my hands on her head, turning her to face me, her eyes searching.

"Gonna come for you," I told her.

She whimpered, as I paused for a moment, catching my breath, then pounded her with long full strokes, driving her into the mattress.

"Come, baby. Come for me Jack," she begged, her hips thrusting against me. "Come, come, come."

I couldn't hold back a moment longer. Unintelligible sounds burst from my lips as I slammed downward, exploding inside her. She came with me, not the huge earth-shaking one of earlier, but it was beautiful. I came so hard, I swear I was going to lose a kidney inside of her. When I was done, I felt Gary pushing me to the side. I pulled off of her, and watched him open her legs, his camera in hand, getting a close up of her well-used pussy. I saw her smile, eyes half-lidded. She reached down and spread herself open, and I heard Gary's moan.

He was touching her, sliding his finger inside of her, rubbing my juices all over. Her hand was on my arm, tugging. I moved toward her, and she opened her mouth, pulling at my hips. I got the message, and presented my sticky cock to her. She sucked me, licking, teasing. Even when I was clean, she kept sucking away, at my half-hard cock. She moaned around my cock, and I looked down to see her husband's face between her legs, his eyes closed.

She looked up at me, then motioned me downward with a crooked finger. I laid beside her, and she turned her face toward me, reaching for my head, pulling me close. She kissed me, tenderly. "Perfect," she whispered. She glanced down between her open legs. "Don't say anything, Ok?"

"'Course not."

She grinned. "I want you in my ass. Will you do that for me?"

I chuckled. "I'd love to do that for you."

"After," she whispered. "I'm gonna do him next, Ok?"

"Whatever you need, Dana. It's your birthday."

Her smile lit up the room. "I know. Best ever. Thank you."

She kissed me softly. "Give us a moment? Get a drink or something."

I kissed her back, then got up and found my way to their kitchen. Snagged some OJ, and downed it, then followed that up with a tall glass of water. I relaxed, telling myself I'd give them 10 minutes. I looked around, took in their pictures, a big wedding picture in the dining room, some vacation snapshots. Another wedding picture, of her and six other women. I imagine I was looking at most of the crowd that got her in trouble. A good looking group, but no doubt she was the hottest. She was stunning in all of the pictures. Ridiculously photogenic, a smile made for the camera. And mine for a night. I filled two big glasses with water, and made my way back to the bedroom.

He was still between her legs, and she beckoned me over. "Still?" I asked softly, offering her the water.

"Pillows," she said, raising her body, and I put a couple of pillows behind her. Gary didn't slow down for a moment. She took the water, drank half of it, and passed it back to me. I put it on the bed-stand and laid down beside her. She winked at me. "Again," she whispered. "He had his turn."

She reached up and brushed my hair back. "You Ok with everything?"

"I'm in heaven."

I loved her smile. "Can you get hard for me again?"

"No doubt."

"Then what are you waiting for? Come up here and fuck my face."

A few minutes back in her mouth, and I was ready for more.

"Can you turn a little? Pull your leg back?" Gary asked.

Gary and his camera. I pulled my leg back, turning my hips, and eased my cock in and out of his wife's face.

"Look at me baby," he said. "Suck that fat cock, and look at me."

She gave him what he wanted, putting on a show. The position was wrong for her to take all of me, but I got an inch or so into her throat. I found that if I lifted a little higher, my cock pointing downward more, she could take more of it.

"There! Hold it there," he said, with her nose pressed against my pubes.

I gave him 10 seconds or so, then pulled out, leaving her gasping.

I backed away, and he followed with the camera. "What are you gonna do to her?"

"Doggy, then I'm gonna take that sweet ass of hers."

She rolled over for me, lifting her hips, and I settled in behind her. Fucking perfect ass, full cheeks, alabaster skin. Beautiful curves from her hips to her narrow waist. I couldn't resist tasting her again, nibbling her ass cheeks.

"See, Gary? Nothing wrong with a little dirty pussy," she told her husband. "He don't mind, either. I got me the best men in the world."

She wasn't dirty far as I could tell. Seemed hubby took care of her pretty well. I hadn't even thought of that, to be honest. She just looked so damned good, I had to have a taste.

I rose up and eased into her, taking my time. Enjoying every moment of the sweet penetration. Grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them. God it looked good.

Gary tapped my hip, and I opened them toward him, so he could film my cock entering his wife. Long strokes, pulling all the way out, so I could penetrate her over and over again. He reached out and pushed her shoulders to the bed, then pulled back for the big view.

I turned to face him. "Lube."

He set the camera down on the dresser, tinkering with the view, then went to the bed-stand, returning with a bottle. He opened it, and tilted it up over her ass, dribbling it down her crack. I fucked her slowly, while I used my finger to tease her ass, slowly opening it. He held the bottle over my finger, pouring out some more, which I pushed inside of her. He looked back at the camera, then got up and went to the other side of us. He grabbed her cheeks and spread them open, while I inserted a second finger inside of her, getting a nice little moan for a response.

"You sure, baby? He's pretty big." Gary leaned over her, talking softly.

"I need it, honey," she said.

He was stroking his cock, watching me. Limp noodle in his hand. He didn't say a word.

I pulled my cock out of her delicious pussy, and my fingers out of her butt. I felt her tremble as I pressed the head of my cock at her little brown star. Gary leaned in and squirted lube on my cock, surprising me again when he grabbed it, stroking it, then pointed it at her ass.

"Put it in her," I told him.

He glanced up at me, then squeezed my shaft, putting the head against her hole. I leaned forward, and he fed me into her ass. She grunted as I entered her, pulling away for a moment, until I popped out. Gary reached around her waist, holding her, and steered me back inside of her. She groaned, as I popped inside.

He let go of my cock, and almost ran to get his camera, as I took my time working my way inside. "You alright?" I asked.

"Fucking huge," she gasped. "Fuck me."

Gary was getting more intrusive by the moment. He added some more lube to my cock, then I lost the view as he stuck the camera almost between us.

"Christ!" he moaned. "Look at her stretch to take you."

Like I could, with that damn camera in the way. I pulled out, then sank back in. Longer strokes, which she seemed to be handling well. He backed off, getting the wide view, then moved down to film her face. She was talking to him, but I couldn't hear what she was saying. I got the gist when he crawled underneath her, scooting down the bed. His face appeared below me, gazing up at my cock, then he was licking her, raising his head awkwardly.

I figured I'd help him out, and pushed her legs outward, lowering her until she was settled over his mouth. I leaned over her, and started thrusting harder.

"Still alright?" I asked.

She pulled her mouth off of his cock. "Fuck me, Jack. I can take it. Fuck my ass like you mean it."

Fine. No more mister nice guy. I pounded my cock into her ass, making her grunt. Again, and again, I pummeled her tight ass. Grabbed her shoulders and pulled her back against me. Took her pony tail in hand, and yanked back hard, lifting her head upward, making her moan and shake, while I fucked her backdoor. She seemed to get off on that, and I smacked her ass cheek.

"Fuck!" she groaned. "Smack my slutty ass, Jack!"

I spanked her. Repeatedly, and was rewarded with a pretty little orgasm. I almost laughed, when Gary's hand appeared above her, holding the camera, waving it.

I took it from him, and filmed her red cheeks, my cock splitting her open. A few minutes of that, and suddenly she was pulling away from me.

"Lay down for me," she said, patting the pillows above her head.

I leaned back against the pillows, and she squatted, facing away from me. Lifted one leg, rose up and took me back in her ass. She leaned backward, resting against my chest. "How's that?" she asked her husband.

He knelt in front of us, filming my cock in her butt, stroking his own which seemed to be coming back to life. "Perfect."

I held her legs in my hands, driving my cock into her. She felt amazing. She turned her face to me, smiling. "God, you're everything I fantasized about. This is all so perfect," she whispered, before kissing me. She turned back around. "Now, baby. I need my hubby now."

He shuffled forward on his knees, and slid his cock inside of her. He grinned at me sheepishly. "Big fantasy of hers. Fucked by two big cocks. Double teamed, front and back."

Dana groaned, and started bouncing on my cock, while her husband filled her pussy. He was going at it hard, pounding into her. I could feel each stroke, shaking her body. I reached around her, playing with her tits, tugging her nipples, while we filled her.

I couldn't tell if she was enjoying it, or we were hurting her. She was groaning, moaning, almost sobbing. She finally pushed her husband away. "Get me a washcloth," she told him, putting her legs down on the bed, and riding my cock. He came back after a few seconds, and she lifted herself off of me. She took the washcloth, and cleaned my cock, inspecting it carefully before taking me in her mouth. When she was happy with the results, she pulled me a short ways down the bed, and straddled me. She slid my cock inside her pussy, laying on top of me.

Her lips teased my ear. "I had to switch. You're just too big in my ass, with two of you. Let's try it with you in my pussy."

"Whatever you need, birthday girl."

She kissed me softly, while I fucked her. Then she turned to her husband. "Come on, baby. Your turn in back."

He lubed up and mounted her, immediately pounding into her almost desperately.

"That's it, honey. Punish my slutty ass. Fuck your slut wife. Whore for two cocks."

She lifted her face over mine, smiling, then closed her eyes, and tucked her head beside mine. I held her tightly, nudging my cock in and out of her pussy, while Gary took care of the other side.

"As good as your fantasy?" I asked.

"Better. Unbelievable. I feel so full, so slutty. I love it."

I kissed her pretty face. "You gonna come for us?"

She shook her head. "Don't think so. It's wild, but a little uncomfortable. Every time it starts feeling good, something will hurt, putting me off."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,349 Followers