He Must be Found

Story Info
Short erotic interval with shifter and her mate.
880 words
4.18
7.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dawn is heavy with moisture, droplets of dew weighing down my whiskers. I pad quickly through the lush jungle growth, sleek black fur glistening, not stopping once to hunt or sleep. He is out there somewhere and must be found. That knowledge exists above any other, above any desire for food or sleep or to bask in the sun's rays.

Faint sounds linger in the heavy air, though muffled, the chirrup of a frog disturbed from his slumber, the wail of a beast as another hunter finds success. I care not ... they are not his voice. Myriad aromas tease my nostrils, flaring as I run, flora and fauna filled with life. I care not ... until recognition fills me.

I charge into a clearing, one thought bursting into my mind with such clarity it momentarily astounds me. He is here. Nothing else holds any importance. Rushing forward, headlong, plunging toward the pale figure now visible on the far side, my only desire to reach him now.

He turns, feathery wings outstretched, a glorious smile upon his face. He is my angel, the other half of my soul, and I dash toward him in leaps and bounds. Before I reach him, he has changed, a massive Siberian tiger who meets my charge with one of his own, our impact gentled only enough to avoid serious injury as our bodies slam together.

Circling, dancing, speaking in growls and purrs, I relearn my love's scent as he does mine. With a spurt of joy, I leap into the air and race off into the jungle, trusting him to follow, roaring my challenge to him. "Catch me if you can". Slashing my tail to and fro, I lure him with glimpses of my swollen flesh as I weave through the trees and brush, spurring him on in his chase.

Somehow, though I know it is inevitable, the moment he catches me is unexpected, a shock. He puts forth an extra burst of speed and pounces, his weight forcing me to the ground.

I roll onto my back, opening my throat with a gruff snarl, playfully batting with sheathed claws against his underbelly, paws sliding along the softer fur. He shifts his weight and I connect, one swinging paw grazing his engorged member, driving him back a step with a hiss. Instantly, I am on my feet, lapping at his muzzle, my rough tongue dragging in his fur, trying desperately to comfort, to apologize, to restore the play and desire.

He recovers quickly, growling sharply. Obeying his implicit demand, I lower my belly to the ground, tail whipping side to side. He stalks around me, once, twice, three times, until I'm beside myself with expectation, raising my rump and begging him with small noises. At last he stops prowling, moving around behind me, swiping his coarse tongue over pink flesh, setting me aquiver. Not daring move forward, I shift from paw to paw,

He steps forward, spreading his foreleg around me on either side, pulling his chest along my back to force my wildly swinging tail up and to one side. His massive jaw clamps around my neck and I freeze, still as a kitten in her mother's mouth, until I feel him prodding, seeking my core. Intensely warm, incredibly hard, he batters against my sensitive flesh, seeking but not quite finding. Desperately I shift and there it is, his rigid cock beginning its journey into my welcoming warmth. He slides down and in, dropping all his weight, impaling me, his forelegs snug at my hips as his hind legs grapple for purchase in the soft soil beneath us.

For long seconds he lies atop me; I am intensely aware of his chest expanding with each breath and his incredible girth filling me. At long last he moves, pulling back, dragging the feline barbs on his cock backward over my vaginal walls. Oh, the agony ... the unexpected pain sending me leaping forward to escape, but his forelegs are too tight around my hindquarters. My yowl of pain mutes to one of pleasure as my body reacts with a flood or hormones, and he uses that moment to drive himself deep.

Shifting his weight from one hind leg to the other, he again withdraws nearly to the tip, scrabbling at the earth beneath us. Claws finding purchase, he drives himself home, burying himself to the hilt. Over and over, out and in, the world around us forgotten. Craving what I cannot name, I shift my bottom higher, muscles tightening around him, rippling within.

That's when I feel it, his body stiffening over mine, an immense shudder along the shaft buried so far within me. He feels it too, that siren call promising purest heaven, increase the tempo and power of his thrusts in his drive to reach the heights. Loamy earth flying as claws sink in, hips slamming together one last time as a ferocious roar leaves his throat, my own lesser roar following as his spurting seed fills me, my own orgasm milking him dry.

He collapses atop me and I revel in his weight. With a sudden shimmer our forms change, man and woman wrapped in one anothers' embrace on the jungle floor, exchanging soft kisses until our eyes droop closed.