He Never Knew Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hbgeek
hbgeek
31 Followers

I held her there for a few seconds then let her up off of my dick and she gasped in a big breath. I said "Get your ass up here and ride my dick slut!" She rose quickly and started to crawl onto my lap. "No, turn around and ride me with your back to me." She turned around and straddled my lap as I lined my dick up with her cunt. She moaned and shook as I slid into her cunt stretching it around my cock as she settled down into my lap."

"My God that feels so good!"

"Yes it does slut. Now lean back so I can play with your tits and clit." As she leaned back against me I slid my hands around and squeezed her tits while she rocked and rotated her hips squirming around on my dick. Her arms were raised and her hands were rubbing the back of my head as her head rested on my shoulder. She was panting when I slid a hand down to her crotch and rubbed her clit while the other squeezed and pinched her nipples.

I looked at the TV again and new I wouldn't last much longer as I watched her riding me. I pinched her clit causing her to cum again. While she was starting to cum I whispered in her ear. "Look at the TV."

When she did I pinched her clit again and asked her if she liked how she looked being a cheating married slut and riding my cock. She screamed "OH FUCK!" and started shaking with renewed orgasm as I blew my load up into her wet and willing cunt.

After I finished her orgasm and she relaxed back to breathing steady I noticed that she had passed out again so I laid her over onto the couch. I got up, picked her up and carried her back to my bedroom. I placed her on my bed and covered her with a blanket. I then went to take a shower and contemplate where things stood with Miranda.

I knew I had her between my cock and a hard place so I knew she would do whatever I asked her to do because of that. But I think I wanted more. I think I wanted her to want to do things for me because she couldn't get enough of sex with me. I didn't 'love' her or anything like that. And I most certainly didn't want to break up her life. I just wanted to be a small dark part of it for her. And with the way she responded to being a slutty submissive I think we could work that out.

At least that's what I was hoping when she woke up after my shower. I suppose we will see.

hbgeek
hbgeek
31 Followers
12