He Picked The Wrong House

Story Info
She turns the tables on a burglar.
1.9k words
4.01
50.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" Leslie yelled angrily as she slammed down the phone. It had been her husband, David, calling to say that he would be home late AGAIN and not to wait up for him. Now the night was totally ruined. She had planned a special evening for the two of them and, the thing is, he KNEW about it. She told him in advance because she wanted him to make arrangements to come home early, so that they could, for once, spend an some time together. And now he couldn't, so she was majorly pissed off!

It wasn't even so much that he was working late. She understood that, as he is a police officer, and it is a regular part of his job. It was just that he couldn't even put ONE day, their wedding anniversary, aside for her. It made her feel so unimportant. She spent the whole day preparing for tonight. She went to the salon and got her hair done in these really sexy long waves. Then she went to the mall and bought a really stunning, really short, really see-through red lace chemise that accentuated her smooth brown skin, long legs and 34B breasts. She had hoped it would drive him insane with lust. She made their favorite dinner and the bastard couldn't even be bothered to show up. Oh, well, she thought to herself, it's no use being angry, there'll be other anniversaries. It's not the end of the world.

She sat and ate her dinner alone. Afterwards, she was sitting in the living room, drinking wine and thinking about her handsome, sexy husband. They had only been married for three years, and already they were acting like an old married couple. They hadn't even found the time to have sex in the last month! She was going crazy and she knew David must be, too.

You know what?, she thought, I'm going to wait up for him. Who said you can't still have an incredible night at 3 o'clock in the morning? I'll surprise him. I'll give hime something to eat, and then I'll fuck him like he hasn't been fucked before.

So she hurried up to their bedroom and put on her lingerie. And even though she was already incredibly horny, she sometimes liked to watch a really sexy movie to get her in-what she called-animal mode. And that movie was Basic Instinct.

She settled herself on the couch and fast-forwarded the DVD player to her favorite scenes. Which were, of course, the sex scenes. One in particular, with Sharon Stone and Michael Douglas. The images on the screen were arousing her immensely. So much so, that she didn't hear the bushes rustling near the window. She touched her pussy and was amazed at how hot and wet and juicy it was. She licked her finger and sighed deeply at how delicious she tasted. She thought about her gorgeous husband and his sexy lips and his amazing tongue and his unbelievably hard cock, and wished that he was home to satisfy her. She was considering masturbation, but her thoughts were quickly interrupted by a crashing sound coming from upstairs.

Quickly, she got up and ran to the book shelf. Hidden inside a "dictionary" was a loaded 9mm handgun that her husband had given to her for protection. She made her way, fast and quiet, up the stairs (which isn't too hard to do when you're 5'6" and 115 Lbs). She wasn't scared. Her adrenaline was really pumping and she knew what to do. She heard some sounds in the bedroom and swiftly kicked the door open. After all, you can't be married to a cop for a few years and not learn a thing or two.

In her bedroom, she saw a moderately tall man with a mask, maybe 5'10" or 11", dressed in black from head to toe with a muscular build.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house?", Leslie asked coldly. He turned to go back out the window. "Don't!" she said, "or I'll be forced to put a bullet or two in you. Put your Goddamn hands up where I can see them. Don't try anything stupid." With that, she quickly reached into the bedside table drawer an pulled out two pairs of handcuffs. She motioned with the gun,"Keep your hands up and back up towards the bed. Lie still on your back and don't move a muscle. If you do ONE stupid fucking thing, you WILL regret it." She handcuffed him to the bed. Once she felt he was secure, she put the gun down and paced back and forth, trying to figure out what to do next. She still had over three ours before her David was supposed to come home. It wasn't even midnight, yet.

"Let's see what we have here," she said. She went to the bed and pulled his mask off. To her surprise, he was unbelievably handsome! Full lips and dark, sexy eyes in a tanned face. She relaxed a little bit, then. "So," she said,"are you going to tell me what you thought you were about to do here?" "Sure, why not?" he replied, "I'll tell you. I was gonna look around and see what kind of jewelry and cash you got around here and then...I was gonna fuck you." He said this last line with a sexy, evil grin on his face.

Leslie burst out laughing, "You were gonna FUCK me? HA! Don't you mean 'try'?"

"No," he said, "I was gonna fuck you. And you were gonna love it. I saw you watching the porno on your couch. I saw you playing with that sweet pussy. Shit, I almost started jerking off right there in the bushes when you started sucking your finger like a lollipop, you little slut. I bet your pussy is wet right now isn't it? Isn't it?!"

She was embarrassed, angry and aroused all at the same time. She didn't know what to do or what to say, so she just stared at him.

He stared right back at her. Taking everything in, he looked at her from head to toe. Her long, black hair, which he wanted to wrap around his fingers and gently pull while he was fucking her. Her full, dark red lips, which he wanted wrapped around his dick. She had those beautiful tits that he just wanted to lick and suck. And he could only imagine what was between those long legs. For some reason, he wanted to make her angry. She looked so sexy with her hands on her hips and her icy stare. "So," he said,"You married? And if so, where's your old man?"

"Yes, I am. And even though it's none of your business, he's at work. You see, he's a COP! Not some idiot night-crawling hood who sneaks into peoples' homes for fun."

"Oh, wow", he mocked, "a cop? That must mean you're not getting any, huh?"

Leslie was outraged! She stomped across the room and slapped him. "You motherfucker! I'll shut you up right now."

She quickly pulled up her chemise, ripped off her lace thong and positioned her cunt directly onto his mouth. She grabbed a hold of his head and began to grind her pussy on his hot, wet tongue. "Lick my pussy, you asshole. Suck my clit. Make me come!"

Not a problem, he thought. Her pussy was so sweet! he wished his hands were free. He stopped tonguing her for a few seconds. "Hey, sexy. Why don't you let me out of these handcuffs?"

"No!"

"Come on! I'll play with your nipples and make you come really hard."

"O.K. Give me a second." She got off of him and got the keys from the drawer. She unlocked the cuffs.

"Thanks." He rubbed his wrists and looked at her. He threw her on the bed and kissed her soft lips, tasting her sweet tongue. He pulled the straps down, exposing her perfect tits. He couldn't stop himself from sucking them. Licking those rock-hard nipples. Having to stop himself from coming because she was moaning and grinding on him. He took her lingerie off and she was completely naked. The fact that he was dressed was very erotic for him. He kissed her stomach and, once again, found his lips on that sweet pussy.

Leslie couldn't believe how horny she was. Her body was on fire. This guy's tongue was doing all kinds af delicious things to her. He was licking her shaved pussy like it was ice cream. Sucking on her clit, and flicking it back and forth with his very talented tongue. "I'm gonna come!" she moaned.

I know, he thought as he felt her explode, her sweetness filling his mouth. Her moans driving him crazy. He gave her a few more soft licks and got up to undress. His cock was so hard, it was almost painful. He took off his clothes and now, he too, was completely naked.

As he headed back toward the bed, Leslie jumped on him. Coming at him so fast that the force pushed them against the door. He held onto the doorknob for support as Leslie was on her knees giving him probably the best head he'd evrer received. He wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. Those lips, that tongue, that beautiful face. "I'm coming," he groaned.

Yes, I know, thought Leslie, as she felt his warm cum spurt into her mouth. She swallowed all of it and gave his cock a few more sucks before popping it out of her mouth.

He laid back on the bed and pulled her on top of him to do a little 69 and he got the most wonderful look at her beautiful pink pussy. It was shaved with puffy, very kissable lips. He licked again and inserted two fingers. He couldn't get over how wet she was. He put in three fingers and her hips started bucking really fast. He pulled out his fingers and put in his tongue. He tongue-fucked her til she mildly screamed. He felt his cock hardening out of control. He flipped her on her back and pinned her arms above her head and staarted kissing her again.

She loved being held down. She was aching to have his monster cock in her juicy cunt. As he kissed her, she was grinding against him. wetting the underside of his dick with her slick juices. Wanting so badly for him to fuck her.

"You want me to fuck you, you horny bitch?

"Yes!"

"Say it!"

"I want you to fuck me."

"I can be kind of rough."

"I like it rough."

"I don't know..."

"Fuck me, you bast...ahh"

He took her by surprise. Pounding her with such ferociousness, he took her breath away. He bent forward to lick her nipples while he fucked her. He felt her cunt spasming around his cock. He looked down at his dick and saw it covered in her wetness and knew he was close, too. She reached up to kiss him and suck on his bottom lip, while playing with her own nipples. He put her legs on his shoulders and fucked her so hard she screamed. Then, together, they came.

David took Leslie in his arms. "You know, honey," said Leslie, "You scared the shit out of me, earlier. For a moment,I thought that you were a real burglar!"

"Sorry, babe. But you know the gun wasn't exactly 'stress-free', either."

"Relax, Sweetie. The safety was on. I would never hurt you."

"Oh, yeah? What about the handcuffs? And the slap? Those hurt!"

"Did they really? I'm sorry, Honey. Let me make it up to you." She bent to softly lick the tip of his cock.

"Oooh, you do that so good. Happy anniversary, Darling."

"Happy anniversary to you, too, Babe."