He Promised Not to Break Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes, when he really pounded me, my hands would instinctively shoot up to protect myself. He would grab my wrists in one big hand, and bend them forcefully behind me until I stopped struggling. He was evil and skilled and he felt so good. I'd had this yearning building in me the whole night and I was desperate for release.

"Vanya, please let me come. I need to come."

He banged me especially hard and made me wail in pain. He clamped his hand on my mouth and growled in my ear, "My little girl wants more? не бойся, I'm nowhere near finished yet." He adjusted his position so I could reach my clit. "Go on baby, come for me."

He'd kept me aroused for hours and within one minute of needy strokes I cried out in pleasure, my pussy spasming. He quickened his pace and I was moaning and wailing as my climax ebbed. He rammed into me making an indescribable animalistic noise, and shot his load up my thoroughly used pussy. I loved the primal feeling of being marked as his property by having his seed in me. Even though I wouldn't get pregnant, the atavistic meaning of mating turned me on. I cherished the sensation of being filled with something that came from inside him, from his deepest urges.

He panted on top of me lowering his head on the mattress beside my ear as I stroked his sides with my fingers. It was an awkward moment: he having to strip the role of beast and me the role of prey and us to meet each other, naked, spent and trembling, as lovers on the bed we made love in. He recovered some and rose from atop me, giving my face a few gentle kisses. He stroked my forehead and neck muttering in his language and I relaxed blissfully into his touches.

His cum was still dripping from me with my own juices, when he told me to lay still and got up. He returned soon with a glass of water and a dishwashing brush. He told me to drink and settled me back on the bed.

"I need to clean you up a bit, baby," he said and parted my swollen pussy.

It prickled but didn't hurt the first times he put the brush in me. Soon he was rapidly chafing my insides raw like he was sanding a block of wood. Pink pussy juice appeared on the bristles. First I yelped in exitement. Then I begged. Finally I screamed. I hadn't gotten my sweet Vanya back after all and I tried to close my thighs to shut him out. He stopped with the brush and leaned over me, looking right into my eyes.

"Spread them. Now. And this time you'll spread them wider and thank me, when I fill your cunt." This was the beast, the man from the whisper in the night club. There was no mercy to be had with him. I reluctantly spread my legs, knowing it would be hard not to squeeze them shut again as the pain started. He got me to really splay them before he was satisfied. "Mind your manners now." I tried to form the words thank and you from my moans and screams, but he ravaged me with such force I soon lost the ability to think. He gagged me, for he did not want alarmed neighbours calling the police. A few times he took the gag out, not wanting to miss out on all my shrieks. The brush went in and out, never slow, always fast to induce the maximum pain. My legs were strained and muscles hurting, but with him in this mood I dared not move from the position he had ordered me in. He made sure he treated every spot, all the while murmuring what a good girl I was and how he knew I was loving every second of it.

When he was satisfied I had no area of intact membrane inside me, he laid beside me leaving the brush jutting out of my cunt. He stroked my cheeks.

"Rest your legs for a while." He took the gag from my mouth, stroked my lips with his finger and kissed me. "I'll tie your legs up next 'cause I will need you to stay still." He kissed me on the forehead and in a twistedly loving manner put the gag back. I had grasped at his first kind words, thinking that I had now endured what he wanted me to, and realized what he'd said only after I was gagged again. I was in so much pain inside, bleeding and burning. Please Vanya, no more.

He was gentle again as he tied my ankles to the headboard with belts. He talked soothingly while working, changing to Russian and back. I listened really carefully to hear that душенька, baby. Somehow it would mean that what ever he planned next, I'd make it through. My legs were splayed wide again. At least I wouldn't have to support their weight myself. Though I could relax my muscles and dangle from the ropes, I knew this position would soon become uncomfortable and painful. He was ready with the knots and took a moment to pet my head. He smiled and shook his head, "You're so brave," but he didn't call me душенька.

He sat on the bed in front of my vulnerable crotch. I tried to see what he was doing, but couldn't see below the horizon of my belly. "Babies come out of there," he said in a pondering tone and brushed my labia lightly. "Yeah, there are hormones that prepare the pussy before giving birth, but mostly it is all about the ability of your pussy to stretch." I heard a squirt and he was rubbing his hands together. I was shouting to my gag, begging him to stop before he even pulled the brush out of my throbbing poor pussy. He put his fist on my opening. "You were really tight on my cock," he continued casually, "so this might hurt."

He was a stocky man with big strong fists. I felt his hand slide in. He started with fingers. He dipped them in, getting his hand wet with pussy juice, semen and slowly seeping blood. There was the squirt again. Perhaps he pities me and found some lubricant. His hand started going in, balled into a fist. The chafing against the bloody walls of my pussy burned and I squirmed in my restraints. The burning got worse - a lot worse - worse than it should have. He noticed my writhing. "But I thought you liked lemon juice - you had it in your fridge."

Vanya made a violent thrust with his fist eliciting more gagged screams from me. He kept pushing deeper. As I was tied up, I couldn't even angle my pelvis into a better position to ease the way of the invading fist. "Open up, let me in." If I managed to lift myself up a bit to escape him, there his fist would wait when I'd loose my strength. I'd slump down on it with all my weight and aid his raping ball of pain further inside. Vanya had decided from the start that I wanted to be his. It was a guess that made this not exactly a rape, but it wasn't sex either. I was too scared and hurt for it to be sex. I didn't want him to tear me apart. This savagery was beyond what I could handle.

The flesh of my pussy walls got crushed between my pelvic bone and his knuckles as he pushed. These were the same fingers that earlier caressed me into flowing wetness. I wanted to beg, but I couldn't speak. I may have consented to having sex, but this pain was too much. I wanted it to end. I couldn't think. I feared I'd go insane. All I could do was to scream into my gag and desperately try to escape his fierce punches. He hadn't gotten past my pelvis by gradually pushing, so he'd moved on to pounding his way deeper. I struggled but all I got was more pain inside my cunt. Every once in a while he'd pull out, coat his fist again in lemon juice and push back in. Juice rubbed in the brushed sores and the balled hand stretched bruises from his earlier thrusts.

My thrashing angered him. "Hey!" He pinched my clit cruelly and my back arched in pain. "Stop your fidgeting. Don't make me shove my other fist up your ass." Please stop, take the gag out, please. I tried to make him understand with my eyes that I couldn't take it anymore, but Vanya was unswayable.

His merciless efforts had forced my pussy to give way. He'd punched his fist a few centimetres further to lodge the widest part of it in my pelvic opening. Behind it he would find a deeper well, ending in my cervix.

"It's gonna hurt real bad now. Take it. Be a good girl for me." He gathered his strength for one last punch. I shrieked, sweating. He forced his way through and I, with my restraints and splayed sex, had no chance to stop him. His fist plopped through. "God, I love to stretch your tiny cunt." I sobbed in pain and shock with his arm spearing me.

He tried to open his fist inside me but I was so tight he couldn't move his fingers much. My pussy strangled his wrist slowing the flow of blood into his hand. He wrenched his thumb free and sunk it into my strained flesh. I had no strength to scream anymore. I mewed loudly when he moved in me. Gradually the pain numbed my mind and I started going limp. He smacked my face. "Stay with me!" New pain singled out from the sea of hurt. He was putting pressure on my cervix. "I'd love to force my fist into your womb to see if you'd pass out from the pain." He was pushing his thumb in the closed opening.

I moaned, begging, pleading with my eyes. I had a contraceptive coil and having it inserted had been agony. That was done by forcing a little tube, no wider than a straw, into my uterus - not with a fist and a thick finger in an already bruised and battered cunt. The tissue was yielding and there were no muscles to defend the passage to my womb. I screamed despite my exhaustion. He applied pressure until his thumb got through. It had not the length to start torturing my innermost cavity but the pain of the forced penetration alone was terrible. He tried to push more of his forearm in, but his fist would go no further. Vanya wriggled his finger in the narrow passage to stretch it. He fucked his finger back and forth, transferring inside as much of the lemony cunt juice as possible to burn me. He ended his violation of me by tugging slightly the strings of the coil, making the sharp plastic object chafe inside me. The stomach convulsions nearly made me throw up. "Good girl," he murmured, prizing the expressions on my tear-stained face.

Retracting his hand, he paused at my pelvic opening playing with his fist. His arm had had time to stretch the passage and his fist went through more easily. My pain hadn't eased though as the tissue around the opening was ravaged. He fucked me with his fist until I went limp and felt nothing anymore.

***

It was night. I don't know how long he'd let me sleep. "Wake up baby, you must take a wash." I was groggy so he helped me to the bathroom. Walking wasn't easy with the excruciating pain in my pussy and stomach. Doesn't he need to sleep? He got me in the little room and explained. He wanted me to masturbate in front of him with the shower hose. I was to lean on the sink, offering up my pussy. He wanted to fuck me from behind and see my face in the mirror when I'd come. My pussy was so torn I thought I wouldn't even feel him entering me. The pain couldn't get any worse.

There was a touch on my asshole. I winced, but he told me to shut up. He applied pressure on my little bud, and I instinctively moved my hips forward to escape the probe. "I'm trying to be nice душенька. Move again and I'll tear you apart." The last words were growled menacingly in Russian and I knew he meant it. I forced myself still and the hard rigid thing plopped through. It was a little ointment tube he'd found. It didn't hurt, but there was an uncomfortable stuffed feeling and a need to push it out of me. He pushed its whole length in and squirted a load of cold salve in my rectum. I waited for pain, for something to burn me like the lemon juice, but after removal of the tube I felt only a prodding finger, and another.

I took effort not to wince as he added fingers. He opened me up surprisingly gently compared to his treatment of my pussy. He stretched me painfully a couple of times: suddenly, giving me no warning. I moaned but didn't beg - he wouldn't have listened. His cock rested on my salve-smeared anus. I'd held my head down, ashamed, my eyes closed. He grabbed me by the hair and bent my head back. "Look at me," he said in a voice empty of emotion, emphasizing every word. I gingerly opened my eyes. He wanted me to witness his degradation of me. I braced myself, but he didn't want to damage my sphincter permanently, and eased the head of his cock in without using force. "See baby, wasn't so bad was it?"

Having said that, he immediately started making me scream. He fucked me rough and had to gag me with a towel. "Look at me," he hissed, and I did, afraid to defy him. He held on to my hips, pulling me on his cock as he rammed it in, opening me up deeper. He lunged, slammed, stabbed and drove in to me. He pulled back until just the head was in me and rammed in again in one brutal thrust, trying to reach places yet to be stretched and tortured. Between efforts to make me burn deep inside my ass, he paused to stretch my sphincter by moving the head of his cock rapidly in and out. My ring of muscle stretched repeatedly, violently. Skin chafed, tore and bled. No matter what he did, the pain was everywhere, my cunt still a bloody ruin.

He was grunting with satisfaction. Tears ran down my face and I screamed until my head felt hot and swollen. He told me to push against him, I pleaded I could not. It hurt too bad. I couldn't speak through the gag, but he understood all the same. He threatened me with a can of hairspray. "Do I have to spray on your raw pussy and ram this up your cunt?" I started to fuck back, my stomach convulsed from the pain and the deep penetration. I heaved but had nothing in me to throw up. He had enjoyed the spasms. He reached his hand around my hips and smacked me hard between my spread thighs. He said it made my muscles twitch so nicely around his cock, and kept on smacking my unprotected pussy. I jerked every time a blow landed. I wasn't all there anymore, it was hard to keep my head from lolling. The torture was getting to be too much. I'd been on the verge of collapsing for what seemed forever, and he just kept punishing me with his cock, raping my back passage.

I didn't know how much longer I'd be able to stand up. Something trickled down my leg but I could not look down. He wanted to see my gagged horrified face during all of it. He loved to make me cry and wanted to see my tears. After fucking me raw - I don't want to know how raw I'd have been without his merciful dose of lube - he paused to calm down. He didn't want to come yet. Now that I could feel his every movement in my burning, battered anal tract he he entered me gently. "I want you to cum for me душенька," he whispered lovingly. "I raped your ass and you got all wet." My cunt twitched and a shiver ran down my spine. He felt it too. His dirty talk still aroused me no matter how I hurt. I heard a satisfied smirk in his voice. "I want to see your face when you cum my little slut. Don't worry, I'll be inside you all the time, just the way you like it."

My knees buckled but Vanya caught me. He shoved me against the sink and shook me by the hair, keeping his erection buried deep inside. He slapped me and shook me until my eyes started to focus again. He ran cold water from the tap and splashed it on my face and head. He calmly repeated his instructions. I fought to support my weight and did as I was told. I'd have done anything for him -- out of fear or some more complex emotion I still can't say. My clit smarted from his smacking, but I flooded it and tried to brace myself before every thrust of his cock. All the while he kept murmuring good girl, good girl in my ear and I was turned on by the words alone but his accent too. The stimulation on my clit didn't lessen the pain any and I grunted when he moved, though he tried to be kind.

The warm flow of water coaxed an orgasm out of my exhausted body. He could feel me starting to climax, and forgot sympathy. He used me brutally, howling his own pleasure in animalistic growls as he lost control over his thrusts. It hurt so much; my tormented cunt was renewed in burning pain by intense convulsions and my torn bleeding anus spasmed around his cock. I spat out the gag and screamed in pain, heat and satisfaction until he put his hand over my mouth. Vanya bent my head to reast on his shoulder and shushed me until I quieted.

My orgasm subsided, the spasms and twitches weakened. He had come inside me, but my flesh was numb for the sting of his salty seed. He stayed inside me, nuzzled my neck and whispered, "You're mine now, душенька моя." As sick as it was, a wave of warmth surged from my chest - a wave named Vanya, that would surround me, float me and keep me safe. My both holes were one big throbbing mass of pain but they both held his seed, his. My feet gave way and I fell on the floor. I was vaguely aware that he washed me softly, dried me and carried me to bed in his arms.

He lay with me, letting me rest my head on his chest. He stroked my hair talking soothingly in Russian. Gradually I came to and he noticed me stir. I tried to move but couldn't from all the pain in my body. "Shh, душенька, it's all right. Lay still. I put pain tablets in your ass and pussy, but you're going to be really sore for a while." As the words sank in I started to cry. After all he'd done to me, this made me feel ashamed and filthy. He'd shoved a painkiller up my ass while I was unconscious. I'd been violated. During the rest of it I at least were awake. Then I remembered I had cum in the bathroom. After having been tortured in my cunt and raped in my ass, I'd had an orgasm while he watched, while he was inside me. The shame made me want to storm away, to get to a place where he couldn't look at me. I tried to get up, but sank back down groaning through my teeth, when my pelvis moved. He'd never want me again now. The sobs aggravated the pain and he held me tightly against him, shushing me. He comforted me stroking my hair and whispering affectionately, until I fell asleep my head against his shoulder.

***

I woke up on Saturday afternoon. I was wet. My ass and cunt had trickled blood, semen and fluids during my sleep. I was disgusted. The pain had abated some, but I couldn't sit up and put pressure on my battered insides. Vanya came from the kitchen bringing me water and some fruit. He said I shouldn't eat or drink much as relieving myself would be agony. He'd gone shopping for the fruit while I slept. He left. And he came back. It's silly how giddy I was, but he'd come back to take care of me.

He said I should get up and walk some though it would certainly hurt. He helped me up from the bed kissing my cringed face. My eyes teared up, standing up was rough. The pain was not only in my pussy and ass. My stomach had suffered from the punches and the relentless assrape, my back ached from being tied up. It felt like someone had kicked me. He walked me to the bathroom again. I hesitated. He took me to the sink and said he would wash me. "Don't worry, I'll be nice," he said. "I got some anesthetic gel while I was out. It'll help you." He took the shower and adjusted the water to a comfortable temperature. He crouched down to my crotch and aimed the stream on me. He rinsed my pussy lips thoroughly. "Open up, baby," he asked gently but I hesitated. "Open up, I won't hurt you." I spread the little I could; I couldn't stand bowlegged because of the cramps and the pain.

When Vanya ran his fingers along my slit I gasped, on the outside I wasn't so hurt. He moved his finger on my opening and I stiffened. "Vanya no, please, don't --" I started but he cut me short.

"Shh, I won't fuck you but I have to wash. You don't want an infection. Besides I need to check I didn't tear you up bad." He pushed his finger in savouring it, he enjoyed this too much for it to be just a check. He felt my membranes and muscles probing carefully, missing nothing. He pulled out once in a while "to check there isn't blood," and pushed back in making me cramp forward in pain. "Trust me baby, it'll be ok."

After the first check he said he'd have to check my pelvic pass and cervix as well. I begged, tears already running down my face, but he argued it was necessary. "I want to take care of you baby, it'll be over soon. I want to make sure there's no permanent damage." In he went again, deeper. I soon needed the gag again. His fingers probed deep, chafing my sores and pressing against the bruised flesh. With lingering fingers he felt around the edges of my pelvic opening, the most bruised part of my pussy. Sobbing I begged him to stop. He told me to relax and be brave. I don't know if he noticed, but it was the exact same thing he said me the night before inflicting this damage. When he was satisfied he rinsed my cunt thoroughly, even spreading my opening and pushing the water hose five inches inside me. He caressed my butt cheeks while I moaned as the surge of water stung my sores.