He Said, She Said Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband's office tryst leads to consequences with wife.
5.3k words
3.99
58.7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AverageBear
AverageBear
438 Followers

Author's Note: "He Said, She Said -- Ch. 02: The Consequences" is being released under the "Loving Wives" category and is the second installment of a two-part series. "He Said, She Said -- Ch. 01: The Seduction" was released in January under the "Erotic Couplings" category. Please refer to the earlier story for background and context to the present story. Here's the link.

My apologies go out to readers for the delay in releasing Ch. 02. I received such positive feedback on the character of Angela that I considered re-working the pre-planned story line, but in the end I've gone with my original idea for the Ch. 02 "consequences."

*

Angela's departure after our unexpected office tryst left my mind racing in seemingly a million directions. Where would we go from here? Was this just an infatuation, or was it something more? What would I tell Jessica -- or would I tell her anything?

I wrapped up the last of my work, deciding that plans were nearly in good enough shape for me to take some time off between the holidays. Besides, I'd still have a few days back in the office before Christmas Eve next week.

I needed some time to think. I also needed to get the aroma of Angela's and my mingled sexual juices off of me before going home to Jessica. I decided to go to the gym for a shower, a swim and a long spin on the treadmill -- not necessarily in that order.

When I got back from my shower, my cell phone was ringing inside the locker. I quickly spun the locker combination numbers and answered.

"Hello -- this is Jim."

"Hey, baby -- whatcha doin'?" asked Jessica lightly.

"Just needed a quick workout after a long Saturday at the office," I replied, "You know, get the workaholic cobwebs out of my brain."

"Well, how about picking up a movie at Blockbuster on the way home?"

"Sure, babe."

"And Jim -- something romantic, okay? I want to set the mood..."

I gulped. A strange feeling crept up my spine. Was it guilt? Was it fear? I wasn't used to screwing around on my wife -- I had no idea what I should be feeling at a time like this, but whatever it was, I didn't like it.

"No problem, sweetie -- I'll take care of it."

"And some popcorn, too. Along with some white cheddar powder."

"Got it."

"And bring your appetite. Not just for food..."

I got dressed and made my way out of the gym. My mind was still reeling -- I'd just made love to the girl who had been haunting my thoughts for the past several months. We had acted out every scene from the sensual daydream that had played repeatedly in my mind over many weeks.

But that girl wasn't my wife, and my wife was now waiting patiently at home for me to snuggle on the couch and then make love to her after a movie. I thought about the reasons I had married her, and it all came down to one simple reason -- plainly and simply, Jessica was the best person I had ever known.

"I'm no actor," I thought as I put the car in gear, "she's going to read it all over my face."

But what was I to do? I played out dozens of lines in my mind, trying to figure out how to pull one over on Jessica. "Great," I thought, "now I'm degenerating from unintentional adulterer to deliberate liar." I was so distracted that I missed the turn into Blockbuster and had to turn the car around.

I mulled over my dilemma as I entered the store. Absent-mindedly reviewing the offerings on the video rack, I came to a decision. Much as I had experienced orgasmic heaven with Angela, I wasn't ready to throw my marriage away -- if it wasn't already too late.

I would come clean with Jessica, and if she didn't toss me out on my ear, I'd do my best to make it up to her. And I'd have to come clean with Angela, too. Well, "come" clean with Angela wasn't the best way of thinking about it.

As I flipped over another video box to read another story line, my cell phone rang. My caller ID showed that the call originated from Angela's house.

"Are your ears burning?" I asked. I thought my greeting would catch her by surprise.

"No, but another part of my anatomy is..." She had a knack for keeping me off-balance.

I put the video box down and made a beeline for the door. I needed to speak in privacy outside. Thankfully, the weather had turned unusually warm for December that afternoon, so I didn't freeze my ass off while we spoke.

"Angela, I've been thinking about what happened..."

"So have I, Jim -- so have I," she sighed.

"And it was beautiful..."

"Yes, it was..."

"But I'm not sure it's going anywhere for us to keep going down this path. I mean, there are other people to consider. Consequences."

"Consequences, indeed."

"So you agree with me?"

"Oh, yes, Jim -- I agree completely."

"So you're okay with it being a beautiful, one-time memory."

"That's not what I said."

"What?"

"I said it was beautiful, and there are consequences."

"Um, what are you getting at?"

"Let me play you a little excerpt from the recorder that I had in my coat pocket today, Jimbo."

"What the --?"

"Just listen."

I heard a click on the other end of the line. The voices that began speaking sounded distant, but they were clearly Angela's and mine. My stomach began to tighten into knots as I listened to the exchange:

*****

"What were you thinking about when you were staring at my breasts?"

"Um..."

"Yes?"

"About... how I longed to see them uncovered. To see... whether your areolae are pink -- or brown."

"And?"

"To fondle them with my fingers. To tease them with my tongue."

"Anything more?"

"To... strip you naked and run my hands all over your body. To enjoy the scent of your ivory skin as I trail kisses all over it -- everywhere."

"That's all?"

"No. To rub my fingers gently between your legs, feeling your moisture betray the fact that you want me."

"And it stops there?"

"No. To nuzzle your pussy with my tongue, sliding my fingers in and out as I lap at your clit. To hear you beg me to make you cum."

"Uh huh..."

"To bring you to climax, and then gently slide my dick inside you. To see our pubic bones pushed against each other, your auburn thatch grinding against my black forest."

"And..."

"To kiss your lips while we're screwing like rabbits. To grab your luscious ass and pull you into me harder. To spurt my seed inside you as you cum a second time."

"And... what's to stop me from filing a sexual harassment claim?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all. But it would be a case of 'he said, she said.'"

*****

The recording stopped abruptly. "Like I said, Jim, it was beautiful -- absolutely beautiful! You couldn't have stepped into it more squarely if I'd handed you a script. And there are consequences..."

"What consequences?"

"Just what I told you there would be -- a sexual harassment claim."

"WHAT???"

"That is, unless you resign your job and recommend me as your replacement. At least that way you're still employable elsewhere -- which is more than I can say for you if you get fired for sexual harassment."

"Holy shit!" The reality of it all was just beginning to sink in. "You're serious?"

"Serious as a heart attack, my little stud puppy mentor."

"You cold, calculating bitch -- you were planning this all along!"

"I see that Jimbo is finally waking from his wet dream slumber..."

"I've heard of screwing your way up the corporate ladder -- but I've never heard of screwing someone else OFF of it."

"Poor, dear, sweet Jimbo. You knew I was proactive and full of surprises. You were just too pussy-whipped to connect the dots. And speaking of pussy, your attentiveness and innovation were a genuine bonus to my scheme. I figured you'd be good, but I have to hand it to you, you know how to please a girl. And that tapioca pudding was a stroke of genius..."

I was too angry to enjoy the compliment.

"So you're really trying to get rid of me? This isn't some sort of sick joke?"

"Much as I like you, Jimbo, I like your job more."

"After all I've invested in you..."

"I suppose you're going to extol your altruism now. As if your motives had nothing to do with getting inside my panties."

"It's not like that..."

"Sure, sure, Jim. That's what they all say. But the tape says otherwise. And if you really only cared about advancing my career, you could have stopped the sexual momentum any time you chose to let your brain take control instead of your dick. Although a lovely dick it is..."

"You could have stopped it, too. It takes two to tango."

"Ah, yes -- but I'm not the one in a position of authority and responsibility. At least -- not yet."

"So that's the bottom line?"

"You turn in your notice before you leave for Christmas. Or I turn it in for you."

"I love you, too," I sneered sarcastically before hanging up abruptly.

I successfully suppressed the flow of tears that threatened to rise up within me -- whether tears of anger, or tears of hurt at being betrayed by someone that I had believed to be a kindred spirit, I knew not.

Gathering myself, I went back into the store and picked up the chick flick that I'd been perusing for Jessica when Angela had called. I paid the clerk and fled the store.

When I got home, Jessica was busy cooking dinner. She made no mention of any change in demeanour on my part, and even hummed as she cooked. My conscience began berating me for being able to hide my guilt so well.

After dinner, we snuggled and cuddled on the couch throughout the film, "Message in a Bottle," and shared the popcorn. I sensed a kinship of destinies when the Kevin Costner character died at the end of the movie. Jessica would probably kill me when she heard what I had to say.

As the credits rolled at the end of the movie, Jessica began rubbing a stockinged toe along my calf. "So, what do you feel like doing now?" she asked, sporting a Cheshire cat grin.

"You look like the cat who licked the cream," I smiled.

"I have a kitty that needs a good licking," she countered.

Her right hand slinked its way into my left jeans pocket. She found what she was seeking through the pocket fabric. "I feel an anxious doggie that wants to play with my kitty."

"Um, babe -- you're right. I do want you. But I need to talk to you."

"'Bout what?" She slid her hand back out of my pocket and rubbed it along my sleeve.

I didn't know how to start. "Um, y'know -- about stuff."

"What stuff?"

"You know the old saying -- stuff happens."

"I think the proper quote is 'shit happens.'"

"Yeah, well... I've had some pretty serious shit happen to me."

"Tell me about it," she encouraged, rubbing her hand gently against my sleeve.

"I don't know where to start."

"How about at the beginning?"

"Well... you remember the girl I told you about hiring back in the spring? Angela?"

"Yeah, the redhead? The one that's going to make you a star with Bozer? The one I met at the Christmas party -- whose husband is a cop?"

"Yes. That's the one."

"What about her?"

"Well... some shit happened with her today."

"Jim? What kind of shit?"

"She showed up at my office. Brought some mistletoe. Nobody else was around."

"Jim..."

"I should have told her to leave. I don't know what I was thinking..."

She stepped back from me. "Did you fuck her?"

"Worse than that. I made love to her."

"So what the fuck are you saying???!!! That you're in love with her???"

"No, no -- not that. Not at all. When I came to my senses afterward, I realized that you're the only love of my life. I just let my hormones get the better of me. A schoolboy's dream acted out, so to speak."

"So why are you telling me this?"

"I wanted to come clean with you -- so I wouldn't be keeping any secrets from you."

"And that's supposed to make me feel better?"

"Well, it seemed like the right thing to do. But it gets worse..."

"What the HELL can be worse than finding out I'm an afterthought, after you're done 'making love' to the little tart from work?"

"Believe me, it can get worse. She has a recording. She set me up. She's going to claim I sexually harassed her, unless I quit my job so that she can have it."

"And did you?

"Did I what?"

"Sexually harass her."

"What the fuck?! You know me better than that!"

"Do I? I thought you'd never screw around on me, and look where we are on that!"

"Okay, maybe I deserved that. But do you really think I'd use my authority at work to coerce someone into sex?"

"No, that doesn't sound like you at all..."

"And after all, who's the one who happened to tape the encounter? On a day when she had absolutely no requirement to be at the office?"

"So doesn't that get you off the hook for harassment?"

"I don't think you can prove when or where an audio tape was made."

"So what can you do?"

"I don't know. Right now I'm more worried about keeping our marriage together than I am about my job."

At these words, Jessica's anger and defiance dissolved completely. A stream of tears rolled down her cheeks as her shoulders began heaving with sobs.

I moved nearer to her, not sure whether to give her some room or give her a hug. I put my hand on her shoulder, and she leaned into me. I held her as she let the emotions flow.

When she calmed down, I begged for her forgiveness and reassured her of my undying love for her. She didn't speak, but just rested her head on my shoulder for a long time.

Before I knew it, she was asleep. I gently carried her to our bed and tucked her in. Laying my head on the pillow, I nestled up against her and fell asleep.

The next morning was Sunday. Jessica spoke very little as we went through our normal routine of getting ready for church. She wasn't giving me the cold shoulder, but seemed to be deep in thought.

Over breakfast, she finally initiated a conversation."Jim, I've been thinking..."

"Yes?"

"About what happened. And what to do about it."

"Can you forgive me?"

"I hold you responsible for your part. But I can forgive you. I want to work through it with you."

My heart swelled up in my chest. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I placed my hand on hers.

"And about your job..."

"Yes?"

"I think I've figured out a way to save it."

"How?"

"It's going to involve a little payback. To Angela. And to you."

"What do you mean?"

What she told me next floored me. It caused me to question everything from marriage to forgiveness to revenge. I stewed about it all morning, especially at church. The pastor spoke during his sermon about the woman caught in adultery in the 8th chapter of John, and about the hypocrisy of the Pharisees being revealed when Jesus challenged "him who is without sin to cast the first stone."

As the service ended, the song "Amazing Grace" was the congregational hymn. Pangs of guilt coursed through me as I thought about the way I had hummed it while sucking on Angela's clit less than 24 hours earlier, in order to give her a greater orgasm.

I realized that I was in no position to act "holier than thou." I told Jessica on the way home that I'd go along with her plan.

As we finished lunch, Jessica stood up from the table. "Let's get this show on the road," she announced, "I'm taking dessert with me." She opened the freezer and pulled out a box of ice cream, then scooped some of it out on top of a cone.

I was still reticent about implementing Jessica's plan. "Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"It's the only way, Jim. Turnabout is fair play."

As we got in the car, she motioned me to the back seat. "Cover up with that blanket," she ordered.

"Okay, okay -- but I don't have to like it."

"Nonsense. I think you're going to feel a lot better when this is all over. Got your cell phone?" She unzipped her blouse as she spoke, revealing the fleshy mounds of her cleavage above a low-cut bra. She wore a springy matching skirt, seemingly out of season on this unseasonably warm December afternoon.

I checked in my pocket for my phone. "Yep," I replied.

"Know how to work the camera function?"

"Yep."

"Okay -- let's roll."

I lay on the back seat, covered up with the blanket, and turned my cell phone on. I felt the car turning right and then left, then right again. I knew that Jessica was on a mission.

After about 10 minutes, I felt the car come to a near stop, but then jerk forward as Jessica accelerated sharply. Seconds later, I heard a quick blast from a police siren. The fish had taken the bait.

Our car turned off the road to the right, into what I was to later discover was a school parking lot. On a Sunday afternoon, it was completely deserted.

I held the cell phone in position to capture photos from my hiding place. I could see on the display that Jessica sat upright, applying a fresh coat of lipstick as she waited. She licked her ice cream cone as she rolled down the window.

"May I see your license and registration, ma'am?" the office asked as he approached the window.

"Y-y-yes, sir, officer," stammered Jessica. She pulled the required documents out with trembling fingers. He returned to his patrol car, then sauntered back after a few minutes.

"Did you see that stop sign back there?" inquired the officer.

"Yes, Officer -- Edwards, isn't it?" she replied.

"You can see that on my shirt from there? That's pretty good eyesight."

"Well, actually -- I met you at the GDC Christmas party earlier this month. I think your wife works with my husband."

"Oh, sure," he laughed, "I remember you. I looked for a chance to cut in on the dance floor, but your husband kept you pretty well guarded."

"So are you going to give me a ticket?' She licked her ice cream cone again, this time with a slow, seductive flick of her tongue.

"Don't have much choice. I've already run your info."

"Isn't there -- some way around it?" She licked her ice cream cone again.

"It's pretty tough..."

"I'd be willing to do anything to avoid a ticket, Officer. ANYTHING..." she cooed. She licked her cone once more. I couldn't believe this was my Jessica talking.

I could see on the phone screen that Officer Edwards was looking down at Jessica's cleavage. "I'm not sure what you mean, Mrs. -- um -- Thompson." He handed her driver's license back to her.

"I mean -- I'd feel a lot better if I didn't get a ticket. And I could make YOU feel a lot better if I didn't get a ticket."

"Are you -- trying to bribe me?"

"I was thinking more like -- tempt you."

"Um..."

"After all -- is that a pistol in your pocket, or are you... tempted?"

Officer Edwards looked around the vacant parking lot. "I'll be right back," he said.

He returned in just a couple of minutes.

"Got it taken care of," he smiled, leaning through the driver's window.

"Then I'll get you taken care of," replied Jessica, her husky voice barely recognizable to me. She tossed her ice cream cone out the window and leaned toward his smiling face, kissing him fully on the lips. His left arm snaked around her long, free-flowing raven-coloured hair. His right hand moved in toward her chest. From my camera angle I couldn't see it, but Jessica's sigh and murmur told me he had cupped and was stroking her breast.

"Too many clothes," she whispered loudly.

He leaned back momentarily and allowed her to finish unzipping her blouse and remove it, along with her lacy bra. I snapped a couple of cell phone photos of him grinning at her exposed breasts, his name tag clearly visible above his shirt pocket. My Motorola Razor was completely silent as it stored images of Officer Edwards. He leaned in to suckle Jessica's tits.

"Oh, ba-a-a-by-y-y," she purred, "suck my titties -- suck me so good!"

He lavished his attention on her teats for a couple of minutes, then leaned back out the window. "My turn..." he groaned as he unzipped his pants.

Jessica opened the car door and turned toward it. I could see through the camera lens that Jessica's boobs were engorged, her nipples standing rigidly out from her areolae. She was actually turned on for this guy!

AverageBear
AverageBear
438 Followers
12