He Saved My Ass

Story Info
She is saved - and savaged.
3k words
4.22
16.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

It was March 1st, 2001 when I met the man I have committed my heart and body to. That day was cold and rainy. With my hood over my head, I did not see the car that almost hit me. Yes, it was stupid of me, not looking both ways. I didn't hear anything coming, so I took a chance. It's a good thing he was there.

I took two steps and then I was looking up into the rainy sky. He was standing over me with my coat collar in his hands, looking at the car that did not slow down.

"You son-of-a-bitch! Slow down!" he yelled.

I tried to see what he was screaming at, but all I could make out were blurry taillights. Looking down at me, he said, "And you!!! You need to watch where you're going! You all right?"

"Yes. Thank you so very much! I didn't see or hear him coming."

"I noticed."

He helped me to my feet and started to turn, "If you're ok, I'll be going now."

I grabbed his coat sleeve, "Please wait! Can I show my appreciation somehow, you did save my life after all!"

He thought for a second or two. Then, "I tell you what...meet me at the Four Seasons Restaurant tomorrow night at 8 sharp! We'll have dinner and drinks. You pay."

"It's a date. It's the least I could do."

"Oh, really? Well, do you have a simple black dress?"

"Yes, I do."

"Is it short?"

"Yes."

"Black high heels?"

"Yes."

"Do you ever wear your hair in a pony tail draped to one side?"

"Yes. Why?"

With a small smile, he turned and said over his shoulder, "8 sharp. Don't be late."

As I watched him walk away, I realized two things. That's what he wanted me to wear tomorrow and my panties were wet. Very wet, and not from the rain.

Chapter 2

As I drove home I thought about my savior. His strong jaw line and broad shoulders. His eyes were dark brown and a little mysterious looking. Then I realized, I didn't ask his name!

"Ahh, stupid, stupid, stupid. Who am I going to ask for at the restaurant? So fucking stupid!!"

At work the next day, I couldn't concentrate thinking about our date. I looked at the dress hanging in my office closet all day. I quit trying to wear panties halfway through the morning and strapped on a maxi pad to soak up all my juices that were flowing as I fantasized about him. Time dragged, but eventually it was time for me to get dressed, as he wanted, and go.

I don't know why, but I thought he would appreciate a minimum of makeup, so I didn't put much on. Naked, I looked in the mirror and wondered if I would be sexy enough for him. At 5'10" and 140 lbs, I'm a decent size and weight. I do have nice sized breasts. 38DD. A flat, toned stomach. Curvy hips and a round behind. Men tell me I have a very nice ass. Especially black men. So, if he doesn't think so, his loss.

At 7:55, I arrived at the restaurant not knowing what the hell to do. No name, a sketchy description. I shouldn't have worried.

The host greeted me, "Good evening, Miss. You're just on time, your party is waiting."

"How did you know who I'm meeting?"

"He left a description of you with me."

"Oh, I see."

"This way, madam."

I followed him to a small private dining room. There he was. Looking elegant and sexy in a suit, shirt and tie, all black.

"Hello, you made it and on time. You look so much better than last night."

"Thank you. I was very concerned I wouldn't know how to find you since I didn't know your name."

"Yes. Please sit."

The host seated me and asked for my pre-dinner drink and left.

"So, you still haven't told me your name. My name is Irena. Irena Parker."

"For the duration of dinner, call me Mr. X. If we get along, I'll tell you at night's end."

"Oh... a mystery man, eh?"

"Yes. For now."

To say the least, dinner was fantastic. Before I knew it, it was closing time. The waiter popped in, "Sir, it's closing time."

"Thank you, Pierre."

"Already? I'm having such a good time! So, now....will you tell me your name? Please?"

"That's what I was waiting for. My name is Graham.

At first it slipped by me. What he was waiting for? What did that mean? With my head spinning from the wine, I shook it off.

"So, Graham. Will you escort me home?"

"With pleasure."

I thought I was going to get laid that night, but no. He was the perfect gentleman. At my door, he complimented me again on my choice of dress.

"You look stunning and I will call you tomorrow. I had a wonderful time. Goodnight." A light kiss on my lips and he was gone.

I thought, what the fuck was that? Don't you know I'm ready for some prime time fucking? I'm ready to be slammed against the wall and fucked to within an inch of my life! But, I didn't say anything as he walked away. But, I was very intrigued.

For the next few weeks, we talked and had dinner or lunch together. And sometimes I thought he was sizing me up for something. I was right. On the fifth weekend, he invited me to his home in the country. Here we go, now it's going to happen! And it did. Did it ever!

Chapter 3

I remember feeling almost drunk with anticipation. On our dates he would touch me lightly on the small of my back or hold my hand so gently. I was going crazy. I wanted him so much.

As I approached the house, I remember not being able to catch my breath. I was so horny! I almost ran to the front door. Before I could ring the bell, the door opened and there he stood in a black silk robe. Grabbing me behind my neck, he pulled me in and pinned my against the wall in the foyer. Forcefully, he finally kissed me. Moaning, I melted in his arms.

Deeply he kissed me as his hands began to explore my body. The dress I had on came off in shreds as he just ripped it apart. I could feel his dick against my belly, hard and insistent. Soon I was naked except my heels.

"Now, Graham! I can't wait any longer. Fuck me! Fuck me, now!!"

With my hands around his neck, I wrapped my legs around his waist and watched as he guide himself into me. His cock filled me perfectly.

"Oh, yes! I've waited so long for this. Oh my God, you feel so good to me!!! Please fuck my until I come!!"

"Not yet. I want to taste you first."

I stayed impaled, moaning with each step, as he walked to the library and set me on a padded waist high table. Here he slowly stroked in and out as I held him tight. I opened my legs to him as he loved me gently, with full depth, deliberate strokes. I was ready to be jack hammered, but no, not him. He took his sweet time with me.

"Lay back, Irena. Let me look at you."

I laid back and tightened my pussy muscles around his pole, trying to coax him to get it on. But he refused to. He kept driving me crazy with those slow deliberate strokes. I closed my eyes as he felt my skin. Again, his touch was gentle as he caressed my face, my neck and shoulders and then he rubbed the palms of his hands across my sensitive nipples. Small fireworks went off behind my eyelids.

"Ohhh yes! Touch me there!"

My hips bucked at every touch. His cock deep inside, nudged my cervix.

"Ahh, yes! Yes!!"

Tracing a line down my belly, his touch drew fire in my loins. I was in heaven and he hadn't even started yet. He entangled his fingers in my pubic hair and pulled slightly.

"Ahh! Oh! Yes, fuck me, Graham! It feels so good!"

Then, he grabbed my clit with two fingers and started jacking me off like it was a miniature penis. It was easy to do because it's larger than normal and it was very swollen and sensitive.

"Oh my God!! Ahhh shit!! I'm coming, Graham!! I... I...I", I screamed bloody murder. My climax was the strongest I could remember. I exploded around his cock. My legs pulled him deeper. He stood motionless while my body was wracked with spasms. Patiently he waited for me.

When I caught my breath, "My God, Graham! No one has ever made me come like that!"

He only smiled, then pulled out and put my legs on his shoulders. Blowing on my engorged clit gently, his breath almost made me cum. Lightly he touched his tongue to it and that made me howl like a she-wolf in heat. Tracing my swollen vulva and then lightly chewing, I was transported to another world. I then realized how long it had been since I was properly laid. My world spun as his mouth clamped down on my wet vagina and he tongue fucked me.

"Oh my God! Yes, lick me right there! Right there! Eat my pussy, baby, Eat it!!!"

It felt too good. His mouth was fantastic. It went everywhere. I was getting close to coming when he pushed me over the edge by rimming my ass.

"AAAIIIEEEEE!!!" My body stiffened like a board as I crested. Then he stuck his dick in me again.

"Hhaaaaaa...!!!" Again over the edge. What the fuck is he doing now, I was wondering as he rolled me over. At this point the could have done anything to me. I didn't care. The friction from the rolling started me again. Grabbing my hips, he began fucking me from behind.

"Oh yes! Like that Graham! Like that! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me!"

He spread my ass cheeks to make sure he was giving all of his divine manhood. Then, without warning, he stroked me hard. One good time. I exploded again!

"A.....hhhhhh!!!!! Fuuuuuck!!!!"

The sneaky bastard. As I was recovering from that, padded handcuffs that I hadn't seen before appeared around my wrists.

"Graham! What are you doing?"

"Just making sure you don't go anywhere."

"Right now, that's the last thing you have to worry about."

"Still."

He then secured my legs and thighs with leather belts and started fucking me with earnest. He pounded my pussy into submission for the next half hour. I was absolutely amazed at his stamina. I quickly lost count of how many times I came. When he finally came with a roar, the jack hammering I was lusting for all those weeks came in a fury. With both screamed our release as our juices mingled. Hot cum stung my womb. I was delirious with pleasure, exhausted with desire. Satisfied beyond measure. And then....

Chapter 4

I noticed, he was still firm. Not rock hard like before, but definitely firm.

"Graham?"

"Yes?"

"Baby, I just felt you come. Why haven't you gone soft? Not that I'm complaining, mind you!"

"I'm lucky to have found some fertility herbs in South America that help me stay up. I won't be hard as before, but I don't think you're going to care. Plus, I have another avenue to explore."

"Another aven...?"

Before I could finish, he pulled out of my wet satisfied pussy and touched my asshole with the head of his dick. It was electric, and a first. "Are you ready for this? I will be gentle."

"Oh yes, I trust you. Whatever you want to do. I'm yours."

Ever so slowly he pressed in. I opened willingly, I was so relaxed from before. There was no pain whatsoever. Our juices lubricated his invasion. The sensations rocked me to my core. Since he wasn't rock hard, it felt wonderful. I thought it would hurt a little, but no. The intensity was something I was not prepared for. I came again and again. When he was finally all the way inside, I felt full, alive, loved, complete... and totally his. I couldn't say any of these things to him because I was busy wailing at the top of my lungs. I started seeing stars when he rotated his hips in small then larger circles.

My ass tried to keep him in when he teased me by pulling back but leaving the head in. Fucking bastard! Slowly he filled me again, this time pinching my nipples, making me see stars. With a handful of my hair, he pulled my head back and fucked me like he first started. Full, slow deliberate strokes. My God, can this man fuck! It felt incredible! Time? I couldn't keep track. I stopped trying. Somehow I came yet again. But, he didn't!

When I recovered, he was in the bathroom, at the sink washing his cock.

"What are you doing?"

"Cleaning up for you."

"For me? Why?"

"Because now, you're going to suck me off!"

I thought to myself, holy shit. This man takes forever to come. He's going to break my fucking jaws. Or they're going to be sore for a week, if he doesn't choke me to death!

The table I was locked to split open under my chest so that he could position himself in front of me, leave my breasts hanging for his attentions and have a seat too! I thought I was in a world of trouble. But, I was wrong.

He gently took my head in his strong hands and slowly guided my mouth over, under and around his beautiful penis. When he finally inserted his cock into my mouth it was almost like the first bite of an exquisite meal. He guided me through the most gentle blow job I had ever given. He allowed me to suck and lick to my heart's content. Slow and easy. Neither one of us was in a hurry to end it. With my hair in his capable hands, my mouth went everywhere. Wherever he wanted, I didn't care. As long as he was happy. That's all that mattered.

Eventually, I could tell he was close to coming. His moans grew louder, he pumped my face with more urgency. Then finally, he exploded and filled my mouth with his oh so delicious cum! It tasted incredible!! I was hooked on it, instantly. After I hungrily sucked the last of his elixir, I was content to keep his waning prick in my mouth. I wanted in my ass again, too. The back of my legs tingled at the thought.

Chapter 4

I moved in with him six months later. I had become addicted to him. His touch, his smell, everything. We would talk for hours on end about everything. Mostly with me in his lap with his dick in my ass. We slept that way a lot. I was in heaven. Even when he introduced me to S/M.

I had a bad day at work and when I got home, I started to take it out on him. I started a fight about something small and petty when he reached for me and snatched me down a hallway. He pushed me into a room I had never been in before. With the lights on, I saw all kinds of nasty looking paraphernalia.

"What the fuck is this?"

"QUIET!"

I immediately shut up. That was the first time he raised his voice in my presence.

"I surmised that sooner or later, I would have to bring you in here for a lesson. Strip! Naked! Now!"

The quiet urgency in his voice convinced me to obey. I quickly took off my work clothes and stood naked before him with my head bowed.

"Come here!" I quickly came to his side. I was nervous, not knowing what he had in mind. I soon found out.

"Irena, I love you. But, I will not tolerate you coming home and sniping at me like some shrew."

With that, he secured my wrists together in padded handcuffs connected to a wire fed through a wheel in a beam to a winch bolted to the floor. He fingered a remote and pulled me to my tiptoes. Then he attached a spreader bar to my ankles. Then I got scared.

"Wait, honey! I'm sorry! I had a bad day at work and I was very angry at the world! Please don't hurt me!"

"This lesson is to show you that I am your world. When you come home to me, you leave that bullshit at the office. We can discuss it, but I will not tolerate sniping!"

He then turned and fingered some whips until he found one to his liking. The first crack across my ass cheeks stung so bad, I couldn't speak. I was shocked. Then he clamped my nipples with some evil looking alligator clips. He waited for the pain to subside. When I started to protest, he strapped my hide ten more times. All I could do was scream... and scream... and cry.

"I'll be back in an hour to see if your attitude has changed."

You damn right it changed. When he came back, I was broken and horny. I was about to apologize again when he put a rubber gag in my mouth.

"If I hear anymore sniping, you're getting gagged. Then whipped. Because this is the first time, I will be lenient." I thought, this is lenient? The lenient part came when he strapped an electric vibrator to my leg, so it just barely touched my now wet sex.

"I'm going to let you come for the next twenty minutes or so. If your attitude is not to my liking, I have one for your ass."

When he returned, my attitude was not to his liking...

One hour later, it was.