He Screwed Up - Jeremy's Perspective

Story Info
Wife gets gang-banged by husbands business partners.
1.3k words
3.45
69.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
troi69
troi69
2 Followers

Jeremy's Perspective

John, Jake, and I rang Brad's doorbell a little before 6:30. He had been trying hard to get us to sign an exclusive contract with him for equipment and associated maintenance for about a month now. I was already ready to sign; Brad's competitors were all older, out of shape, fat fucks. John and Jake however wanted more assurance that Brad could fulfill his end of the agreement.

The three of us were quietly discussing things when the front door opened, and we all stopped thinking. There in the doorway was the sexiest woman I had ever seen. She had the most gorgeous black hair down to about her mid back, and the most striking blue eyes I have every seen.

That wasn't what stopped us thinking though. This goddess was standing in front of us wearing practically nothing. She had on a bra and panties of a color to match her eyes, and high-heeled shoes. That was it. I don't know what John and Jake were thinking, but I got an immediate hard on that wouldn't quit and all I could think was, I need this woman.

To be clear, you should know that I'm bi-sexual. My business partners don't know this, but I get hard looking at beautiful men as quickly as I do beautiful women. The thing is, I'm always horny. This is probably related to the fact that we run a gym that is populated by a lot of really good-looking people.

The goddess in the doorway invited us into the house. I wasn't sure we were at the right address until Brad started saying something about the goddess getting dressed. I looked her right in the eye and told her she was perfect and to not get dressed on our account. For my efforts I received a smile that practically made me cream my slacks.

We were introduced to Brad's wife, Troi. Apparently they were having a little marital tiff, but what did I care about that? Troi made us all a drink and then showed us to the dinner table.

I'm not sure what was on the menu. It tasted good, I think, but I was seated on Troi's right side and her proximity was impairing my ability to think, or taste, or do anything else for that matter. A little ways into the meal I stretched my left hand over to her right leg under the table. Trying, and I'm sure failing, to be nonchalant, I stroked her leg up to her pussy and then proceeded to finger fuck her. All the time I was eating my dinner, and she didn't miss a beat in any of the conversation.

At some point, I felt Jake's hand intruding on what I was doing with Troi's pussy. Before I knew it, both of us were stroking our fingers in and out of her wet snatch. I guess it was a preview of things to come.

After dinner, Troi started cleaning up the table. The four of us sat at our places, and she came along behind, picking up and inadvertently rubbing her beautiful tits on us. I know I was as hard as I could get and rubbing my cock surreptitiously under the table.

Troi instructed us to go into the living room to conclude our business. I don't think there was any doubt by this time that we would be signing the contract, but we spent about ten minutes reviewing the clauses. As soon as we had put pen to paper, I volunteered to let Troi know so she could join us.

I went into the kitchen where she was washing dishes. I didn't say a word until after I had come up behind her and slipped a hand into her panties to finger her pussy and grabbed a tit with my other hand. I pulled her into me and rubbed my hard cock against her ass, through all the layers of our clothes.

Troi giggled and smiled at me over her shoulder. I could tell she was really turned on, but she had the presence of mind to dry her hands before putting them in my pants. I don't know how I managed to not cum in her hand when she put it inside my pants and started stroking my cock. I couldn't control myself anymore and started to passionately kiss the wife of a man I had just signed a business contract with.

After an indeterminate amount of time, Troi said we needed to join the others. I told her I really wanted to eat her pussy and that I would do whatever she asked from now until forever if she would let me. She smiled, said she would hold me to that, kissed me, and then took my hand and led me back into the living room with the other guys.

Troi immediately took control. She had all of us sit on the couch facing her while she sat on the coffee table. She kept her legs together, teasing us with what was covered by the scant panties she wore. I don't recall every thing she said, although I do remember her asking Brad to suck all of our cocks. He didn't respond, but I would have let him in a flash. Especially if Troi was sitting on my face while he did it.

We watched Troi spread her legs and take off her bra. By now, all four of us had raging hard-on's that would last at least all night if not longer. I was mesmerized by the show Troi was putting on when she looked me in the eye and seemed to indicate she wanted her pussy eaten. I didn't wait to find out if I was mistaken, I got on my knees and immediately started licking her through her panties.

As I tasted her sweetness, I pushed aside the material of her underwear and started finger fucking her tight, wet cunt. I couldn't take it for long and I grabbed the waist of her panties and pulled. Troi's legs went up in the air and her pussy and ass-hole presented themselves like works of art. When I let go, she brought both legs down, stretched out right and left in a full split. I lifted her ass slightly so that I could get my tongue in her pussy and ass-hole.

By this time Troi was moaning loudly. I heard her tell us to take off our clothes, and somehow I managed to do that while still tongue fucking her pussy and ass. While I was eating this goddess, my business partners were sticking their cocks in her face. I was watching this from the bliss of Troi's crotch, when Brad stuck his finger in her ass. Troi moaned even louder at this, which turned me on even more, prompting me to reach behind her and start stroking her husbands hard shaft.

The four of them seemed to come all at the same time. For my part, Troi ejaculated her sweet cum in my face for what seemed like a full minute. I tried to take it all in and drink my fill, but most of her cum ran down my chest. At the same time, I felt Brad shoot his wad as I stroked him, getting his cum on his wife's back and my hand.

As I tried to clean Troi's dripping pussy, she grabbed me by the ears and pulled me upright. Troi took my hard cock in her hand and guided it into her pussy, encouraging me to stroke as hard and fast as I could. I watched this woman I was falling in love with grab each of my business partners by the cock and lean back into her husband while I pounded her pussy.

That was probably the best fuck I have ever had, including later the same night when the three of us were taking her at the same time. Troi was on her hands and knees and my cock was buried to the hilt in her ass. I could feel John's cock in her pussy and was watching Jake face fuck this beautiful woman. Brad was off to the side watching us take his woman, and it seemed to me, he was enjoying the sight as much as I was enjoying the action.

troi69
troi69
2 Followers