He Still Loves Mac's Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieL
CharlieL
118 Followers

It was my turn to speak up for Darlene.

"Marie, you have noticed that the only one who hadn't had an orgasm here today is Darlene. I think you could help her out there."

"What do you mean Mac? How can I help her?"

I put hand behind her head and pushed her face down into Darlene's crotch and Marie gasped,

"Oh this wouldn't be right."

I said, "Oh you mean it was OK for her to lick up your juices but you can't help her out?" and I pushed her face even closer to the pussy that was so close to her mouth.

"Get that tongue busy Mom," and I gave the back of her head one more push and Darlene's pussy lips spread to take in her mother's face.

She went at it for what seemed like forever and Darlene looked at me over her the back of her mother's head and smiled at me. Watching this was getting me hard again so I rolled over and knelt behind Marie and then in one long straight thrust pushed in right to the hilt. You would have thought she had been shot.

"Oh God, what happened."

"I just stuck my cock in your cunt honey. Get back to eating your kid's pussy."

Oooooh, she didn't like that at all. I could hear her 'hrmph,' over and over as she put her head back where I wanted it. Once she got back to working on Darlene's' clit I started a fast and furious ramming job. I was going into the hilt and back out fast and my inward thrusts were strong. I was turning myself on looking at Marie's face buried in Darlene's pussy and it wasn't long before I was filling her pussy with cum.

"Marie, you have drained me." I moaned.

It wasn't long before Darlene was throwing her legs up in the air as she was having the first orgasm she ever had with her mother eating her pussy. WOW.

"Gals, let's get cleaned up and go out to the wine and snacks where we are going to have one hell of a huge conversation."

Surprisingly, each of us went off to a bathroom and took our own shower without any co- mingling. We all arrived back to the wine in fifteen minutes or so with Marie wearing a flimsy covering on that bugged the shit out of me.

"OK, enough's enough. Marie, get that damn thing off and sit here like Darlene and I ---bare ass naked. After what we all just went through we have NOTHING to hide from one another. OK?"

"You're right Mac. Sorry," and she stood and slipped it off.

"OK, now let me see if I can put everything into it's proper perspective:

Darlene believes her marriage has come to an end but Jim is unaware of that as of yet. Darlene believes she has fallen in love with me and the one sure thing is that she has fallen in love with my cock.

Jim also has fallen in love with my cock but I think that is a temporary fixation. What he is really in love with is having a guy whose cock he can suck and have fuck his ass. Now, if that is the only obstacle I believe I can solve it. I know several guys who would love to have Jim's lips wrapped around their cock and then fuck his ass royally. That problem is solved.

Next, Marie, Darlene is deeply concerned that ever since your husband died you have let yourself almost dissolve into nothingness. She was dying to get the two of us together and have me introduce you to my cock. That we did and I believe we can all safely say you like it as much as Darlene does. Right? With that we all smiled.

Lastly, if I stop giving Jim access to my cock which of you is going to be the one whose tight ass I fuck or will it be both of you? Now it's time for truth telling Marie. Did you let Darlene's dad or any other guy ever fuck your ass?"

Marie looked at me almost with anger in her eyes.

"Mac, that's enough. Like Darlene, I was a virgin when I got married so don't sit there implying I had sex with anyone other than my husband and yes, he did try it up my rear on one occasion. It hurt too much and he stopped right then."

Darlene jumped in with, "Mac, I told you I had fallen in love with you and I meant it. I'll try to take you up my rear if that's what you want."

And not to be outdone Marie spoke up with, "And if she can't manage it I'll give it a try and Mister, that's about all you could expect from us."

"You are both right now when would you like me to arrange this other guy for Jim? I guess the real question is when are we going to sit down with Jim and tell him about us Darlene?"

Marie stepped in with, "The sooner the better. There is nothing to be gained from waiting but I was just thinking about how the financial arrangements of the divorce would be handled. Darlene, you certainly deserve an equal split of anything you two had accumulated since you were married and the business is going great so you also deserve some of the future earning that can be expected from it."

"Guys, I think that Jim will be more than fair. Let's see."

She called him long distance and found he was coming home the next night. She told him she needed to get together with him about something important and he agreed ... "No problem Darlene. I need to talk to you too."

The next night Darlene asked if I would like to be there and I thought I should in case he went nuts and threatened her. So, after dinner the next night we went into the den and Jim told both of us he had something to talk about to us. We looked at each other wondering what the hell was coming.

"Guys, I don't know quite how to tell you this Darlene but I would like to have a divorce. We all know I am bi sexual with a strong leaning towards gay and I found someone on this trip that has just knocked my socks off. Mac, he isn't built as well as you but he's all right in that department."

Darlene started to say something but I grabbed her hand and squeezed and when she looked at me I nodded NO.

Jim continued, "I hate giving a bunch of money to lawyers so I'll be more than fair in a separation to keep it out of their hands. Darlene you can have half of everything we have saved and invested and I'll get the business appraised and you are entitled to half of that as well. I am thinking of having the fellow move up here and we can get a nice new home that won't have any memories attached to it so you are welcome to this house and all of it's belongings."

It looked as if he had run out of steam and I stepped in with,

" Jim, I know this has come as a surprise to me and I am sure Darlene too but these things do happen and I am pleased you are being so completely fair with her in the divorce. I know of a decent lawyer who can write up the simple papers detailing all you just agreed to and I'll bet he won't charge more than a couple of hundred bucks?"

Jim came back with,

"WOW most lawyers won't even shake your hand for that much. Get him on the phone and let's get this going."

He came over to Darlene and held her saying how sorry he was.

She responded with, "Jim if it is going to make you happy it is the right thing to do. I am just wondering though do you want this lawyer to know about your gay friend or would you rather just keep that between us?"

"Ooops, you're right. Let's just make it that our marriage has run its course and we are separating as the best of friends as we still are."

I called my lawyer friend and told him about the situation and how generous her husband was being. His response as most lawyers would have it, "I smell a rat."

"Fine let there be one. Darlene is more than satisfied so get your pencils out and start writing. I told him you would charge him more than a couple of hundred."

"WHAT? The guy is a multimillionaire and I'm getting a measly few hundred for the work I'' have to do. Make it five hundred and I'll stop bitching."

"Done, I'll get you your five hundred"

I came back into the den and then got the bright idea of.

"Jim, you have been very fair with Darlene but I haven't heard you mention anything about the pain and trauma this will be causing me. If that's the way you feel I'll understand but I thought you cared more ... never mind." And I walked out of the room.

He came running after me.

"Mac, I'm so sorry, I guess I thought of the fair lady first. What can I do for you? Tell me and I'll try and make it happen".

"Well, who is going to take me out on their boat now that you will have another guy?"

"NO problem. The boat is yours."

"Really, Oh Jim you are so great. Now would you like to suck me off for one last time?"

"Would I? Get Darlene in here and she can watch.

And so she did. He took me deeper than he had ever done before and I was giving Darlene a thumbs up as he was doing it. When I was ready to pop my load I pulled down on the back of his head and my cock started to pulse with the load I was shooting in him.

"Oh Mac, I'll never forget you. You were wonderful for me."

"And I feel the same about you Jim. All the best in your new relationship."

The legal things all took care of themselves in a reasonable length of time with my lawyer friend doing his damndest to keep things moving but all in all it didn't really take all that long. It did take a few more bucks to get everything thru the courts than we had anticipated but none of us were too upset with the outcome. Darlene was a free woman who just happened to be a millionaire many times over. And I owned a boat worth at least three-quarters of a million. It will be sold in a flash.

A week later Darlene asked her mom to come over for drinks and dinner. With her new found wealth she was having it catered and it was going to be first class. Darlene had something else in mind to discuss but she didn't want to let the cat out of the bag too soon.

Dinner was great. The wine was superb and Darlene handled the wait staff very well. Marie and I just sat there and watched the matron of the house do her thing. Mom was very proud.

Marie dismissed the wait staff after dinner complimenting them on a job well done. She actually got up and walked back into the kitchen to compliment everyone and then informed them there would be a one hundred dollar tip for each of them cook, and wait staff alike. After this she came back to join us.

"OK guys, enough is enough. I am in deep shit. I love both of you and as you know I'm a new millionaire. Where the fuck do I go from here?"

Marie started only to be stopped by me. " Honey, forget the money if you can for a moment. What do YOU want. Where would you like to be a year from now? Who would you like to have around you at that time? Why don't you let things settle down for a while before you decide?"

"No, that's not what I want. I know exactly what I want. Mac, I want you by my side and Mom I want you to be right there with us"

"Ladies, can I make a simple observation? We have been fucking and sucking for the last two months without any concern about pregnancy. How about if we make if so that whichever of you are pregnant first will control our decision?"

"OK let's fuck...no more blow jobs Mom," screamed Darlene.

Things went of for several months without a pregnancy in sight. It was time for another meeting.

"Gals it might be me or either of you but so far no babies. I am still waiting to hear which of you are going to let me fuck their ass. It's decision time! "

"Mom. It should be me so let's try it that way." Darlene told her mother.

"OK honey but if it is too bad, yell and I'll be right there."

We all spread out on the kind size maser bad and I grabbed a tube of KY over to the bed.

"Darlene, now let's keep one thing in mind. I am not raping you. I love you and don't want to cause you any pain beyond what you can stand. Let me know if it gets too bad and I will stop immediately. OK honey?"

I greased up a couple of fingers and used them as her introduction to getting her ass fucked. I slipped first one and then both of them in her and pumped a bit. She seemed to take them without any trouble at all. Marie had her face as near to Darlene's ass as it could possibly get before I positioned my KY greased up cock to her puckered asshole. I put just a little bit of pressure before I got any response from her. She started to moan the second the head of my cock opened up her tight little asshole. I gave another little push and had an inch in her. I felt some fingers digging into my thighs and looked down and saw it was Marie trying to keep me from going too fast.

At this rate it was going to take all night to get my cock buried in her ass. I had to find a faster way.

"Darlene, I am going to ram another few inches in you. At the rate we are going it will take all night to even get the head of my cock in your lovely asshole. OK."

I didn't wait for a response but rammed another few inches in her and heard her scream as if she had been shot. I leaned over and planted a huge kiss on her to shut her up.

Marie was right there and quieted her down. "Shhhh baby, you can do it .. If you can't I will?"

I stopped pushing in and began pulling her back to me to see if that would make it any better. Mom's face was right down close to the action and she looked up at me and nodded 'yes'. I had about five inches in and more was slipping in each time I pulled Darlene back a little. It looked as if this was the way it was going to work.

Sure enough with another few pulls back I was buried to the hilt. Whew, that was a tough entry but now came the fun. I started some slow and easy fucking and soon felt Marie's hand caressing my balls. She was going to help me get off to make it easier on her daughter. It didn't take long before Darlene was saying,

"Mac, I can feel your cock pulsing. Are you ready to come?"

"Oh yes honey and here it is right now."

With that I shot stream after stream deep up her ass as Marie kept gently caressing my balls. It felt terrific; I had forgotten how good tight sphincter muscles felt on my cock. The last time I felt this was when I had it up her husbands' ass.

"Well, that's that over with. I promised I'd do it once; I never promised I'd make a habit out of it." Darlene laughed.

"Awwww, I guess Marie is next." I laughed.

"What the hell do you mean Tiger. I said if Darlene couldn't I would try. She did so I'm off the hook." Marie smirked.

"Yes, but you're the back up. If she can't make you will be right there to take her place." I announced.

"We'll see but damn sure not today." Marie said as she walked out to the kitchen.

Darlene and I showered before returning to the living room and as we were walking back she stopped us and threw her arms around my neck to kiss me and tell me she loved me.

"I love you too babe"

Darlene, I'm going to give your mother a little sex. She watched you go through the ass fucking and I could see her pussy was dripping as she watched it. I'm not suggesting I do it to her right now but maybe I'll give her a little oral. What do you say?"

"I think she would love it and I am happier than hell you take such good care of her. She has been neglected for way too long."

As we entered the living room I sidled over to Marie and slid down beside her. "Hello gorgeous." I purred theatrically seductive.

"OK, what do you want now?" she said with a laugh in her voice.

"I just want to bury my face in your warm love box and give you some pleasure."

That got her blushing big time. Her face was redder than hell and she pushed me away a little.

I stood in front of her and by then my cock was halfway hard and sticking out towards her. I reached down and extended a hand to her and pulled her to her feet and walked her back to the middle bedroom.

"Marie, I want to lick your clit and finger your pussy until you are moaning loud enough for the neighbors down the block to hear you. You are about to have one of the largest orgasms you ever knew."

With that I gently pushed her back and as she touched the bed I let my hand slip between her legs and settle between the lips of her pussy. I used my other hand to part her legs and then I rolled between them. All of a sudden pushed me up saying,

"I feel like such a slut doing this with my own daughter in the other room."

"Marie, we are now one large happy family so get those kinds of thoughts out of your head."

"But, we aren't one big family. You, while you are a great guy, are just a stud my daughter got tangled up with and who fucks both her and her mother and used to have sex with her husband. That hardly makes for a family."

"Guess what honey? You're right," and I stood and grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the bedroom and back to the living area.

Darlene gave us a funny look as we reentered the living room knowing we couldn't be finished with her sex that quickly. Her eyebrows were arched a mile and she stuttered, "What's wrong?"

I replied with. "Honey, your mom and I had a discussion and it was pointed out to me that what we have is not a family but two lovely ladies living with a guy with whom they enjoy sex. Oh, I think there are more feelings to it than that but that is the gist of what we discussed. Isn't that about it Marie?"

"Well, it wasn't quite that blunt but yes, that was the core of it."

"I am certain your mom never meant to hurt my feelings but the more I thought of it during the next few minutes the more I realized she was absolutely right and I would like to rectify that problem."

"And how do you plan to do that?" asked Darlene.

"Well, like this," as I slipped to one knee.

"Darlene, would you do me the honor of giving me your hand in marriage. I promise to do all I can to make you a good husband and love and cherish you forever?"

"WHAT, are you asking me to marry you?" Darlene shrieked.

"Well, in so many words ... YES. Will you marry me?"

"YES, YES, YES. I was afraid you would never ask me and I was even thinking of asking you." She continued shrieking.

I turned to Marie and said, "Well Mom, does that solve that problem?"

She roared saying, "It certainly does" and grabbed my hand and led me back to the bedroom. We still had some unfinished business we were about to take care of.

When I dropped between her legs I lowered my face to the area of her knees and began a very light nibbling of the inside of her thighs from her knees up to her crotch. When I got right on the edge of her pussy lips I let my mouth jump over and continued the nibbling down the other leg to her knees. By this time she was squirming and moaning up a storm. I let one hand drift up to her pussy and find her clit and slide the hood back so it was sliding out and ready for some serious attention from my tongue.

I wrapped my lips around the nub of her clit and sucked it as if I had a drinking straw in my mouth. I then let my tongue slide up and down it finally stopping to flick my tongue back and forth over the tip of the nub. While I was doing this I had three fingers folded into a tent like shape and had slipped them into her pussy and was both pumping it and twirling the hand around as I was doing that. She went nuts.

He was throwing her arms from side to side in the bed and tossing her head in the same way and I finally stopped what I was doing with my mouth and fingers and slid up and rammed my now rock hard cock all the way into her. She screamed as if she had put her finger in a light socket as she had an immediate orgasm. Darlene came running into the bedroom but when she saw the throes her mom was going through slipped back out of the room as quietly as she could.

Marie had her lips clamped onto mine and was throwing her hips up at me as hard as I was thrusting into her.

"God, Mac, I wish it were me you were marrying."

"Honey, as long as you don't go spreading your love around town I will have sex with you as often as you would like. I know that Darlene will be pleased to know I am taking care of that part of your needs. But, if I find you are fucking other guys I will stop in a flash. With the prevalence of venereal disease in the country I will not take the chance of contracting it from you and giving it to Darlene. Fair enough?

CharlieL
CharlieL
118 Followers