He Suprises His Honey Ch. 03

Story Info
The orgiastic weekend goes on.
1.8k words
3.52
18.5k
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night had been beyond fantasy or nightmare. After the first time Dave and his friends had violated her mouth and tender asshole, all hell had broken loose. Sue had lost track of how many times each of them had fucked her poor ass and cum in her mouth. She was sure her stomach swam with cum. So much had been deposited in her mouth, and she had been forced to swallow every bit. If she allowed any to escape her mouth, she had been forced to lick it up from her lovers, her self and even the floor. She woke sore and tired. Sleep had eluded her, as the guys hadn't all slept at once. While some nodded off, others had continued to demand her services. When those finally succumbed to sleep, others woke with a second wind, eager to enjoy the delights of Sue's ass and mouth.

Now, after a frightfully few hours of sleep, she awakened to the playfulness of four relatively well-rested men. Her arms were still secured behind her – aching and stiff. She knew it amused Dave to do this to her, now she realized his three friends were no more compassionate. Dave released her hands and informed her they were waiting for her to cook breakfast. Sue gave him a dirty look, but actually rather enjoyed her martyrdom.

When she entered the kitchen they all shouted their breakfast orders at her. Omelets and scrambled eggs with toast and sunny-side up and ALL with bacon. Now Sue understood why Dave had bought so damn much food!

The old-fashioned stove, was, fortunately, huge. With six large burners, she started the bacon on the large skillet over the two left burners, and started three different kinds of eggs on the other side. As Sue concentrated on cooking everything properly, she was startled to feel Paul step up behind her. He tugged the corset she had pulled up above her breasts back down, not only exposing her tits, but forcing them out from her body. Then he reached around and turned the heat on the burner under the bacon to high. Knowing that the bacon would begin to spit, she tried to step back. Paul crowded her, forcing her closer to stove, to the left side. He picked up the wooden spatula, and pushed all of the partially cooked bacon toward the front left burner. The other guys began to take notice, as the bacon spit and Sue was forced closer to the heat. She jumped and squirmed and cried out as the bacon grease hit her vulnerable tit flesh. Part of her wanted to dig her foot, no longer sporting the spikey heals, into Paul's foot. Most of her enjoyed the ingenious cruelty he displayed. Even after the initial shock and surprise of his game had been exhausted, he continued to crowd her to the stove. She plated the eggs – deliberately leaving the bacon on until the last moment – enjoying the nasty little game Paul had begun.

Once the bacon was done, and Sue had served all of the guys, they began to discuss the day. Dave pointed out that as much as they had enjoyed the evening and wanted to continue to fuck the hell out of Sue, she was only one woman and they needed a daytime distraction. Hiking, fishing and hunting were all suggested – but no one relished any of the choices. Wade finally suggested a combination. They would take Sue hiking in the morning, and then perhaps come up with some more fun filled afternoon activity.

Sue reminded the guys that she thought she was packing for a one-on-one weekend with Dave, and had packed nothing but and assortment of lingere. All the guys thought hiking in lingere and heels could be fun – at least for them. Sue tried to talk, then beg them to give her the morning off while they went off to do other things, but got nowhere.

The four guys rifled through her private things, and came up with an outfit for her to hike in. It consisted of a tiny baby-blue teddy that her tits could be completely pulled up and out of, with a g-string bottom. As much as they all wanted her to wear some impractical heels that would show her ass and legs to advantage, not to mention putting her at a distinct disadvantage, they settled on the safe and practical shoes she had worn up to the cabin. They debated whether or not to bind her hands behind her, but they all enjoyed her helplessness so much, they decided to put the cuffs back on from her upper arms to her wrists – behind her.

The temperature was in the mid-fifties. As soon as Sue stepped out of the cabin, the chill hit her. The guys were once again in jeans with sweaters and fleece and flannel. Each one of them immediately turned his attention to her hard nipples as the chill hit her.

As they walked through the woods, they guys all found switches to wack her with. Some were shorter and stouter, some long and thin – all were wickedly effective. Moisture soon seeped down her inner thighs, betraying her excitement at this treatment. They continued on their walk to swing their chosen branch at her ass, her thighs and her tits. She had bruises and scratches up and down her soft skin. A few miles from the cabin, their excitement took control. Paul tripped her in a meadow, causing her to fall across a fallen log. It was dirty, and she imagined insects crawling out of it onto her vulnerable flesh – but the guys had other concerns. Wade stepped up to her mouth and shoved himself deep as Paul fell to his knees and forced his already turgid erection into her sore, inflamed asshole – badly swollen and puffy from the absurd amount of abuse it had taken the night before. Both men were unremitting – careless of her delicate flesh as they slammed into her two available holes, clearly concerned with nothing but their own pleasure. As sore and frightened as Sue was, she loved the rough, heartless way they fucked her. Although she had been right to be afraid to consent to let Dave share her with these four selfish pricks, he had been right to trick her into it. This whole weekend was the most unbelievable experience - one she was ultimately delighted, if not happy to have had.

Wade didn't last long in her mouth – shooting deep. She didn't have time to play the game all the men seemed to enjoy of forcing her to keep their cum in her mouth, because Paul had already slipped out of her ass and headed for her face. Paul was the roughest of Dave's friends – and the one she most hoped Dave would invite to play with her again. He grabbed her by the hair and jammed his sizable cock deep into her mouth, stroking in and out no more than a few times before exploding deep into her mouth and throat.

Dave and Andy were clearly hot and ready after that performance – but chose to hold off for a bit. The swats of both of their switches were harder and more frequent as they headed back to the cabin. Paul and Wade eventually went ahead, seemingly to complete some plan the men had not yet shared with her. Dave and Andy drove her on with the switches for awhile more, driving her like livestock toward the small lake near the cabin. Already shivering in the late October air, she looked back at them for confirmation before she let them drive her into the cold lake. They laughed evilly at her sharp intake of breath as she stumbled and fell headlong into the water. She was shocked and even a little alarmed that they showed no concern for her – falling into icy water with her hands tied behind her back.

She stumbled back out of the water, dripping and shivering uncontrollably – her teeth chattering.

"You better be able to control those teeth around my cock, baby," warned Dave unkindly. He laid her down on the bank – in the dirt and pine needles, and slid his dick into her mouth. In and out he sawed, as she struggled to swallow his dick and control her shivers. He pulled out and rolled her over, pulling her up to her knees in the dirt, feeling tiny rocks and sticks dig into her knees. He released her hands and commanded her to get onto her elbows. Sue immediately obeyed. She felt Dave forcing into her tense ass as Andy presented his monster dick to her mouth. Her jaw still ached from last night's abuse, not to mention this morning. Still, she sucked him in and did her very best to accept as much of him as she could. Dave was unusually, even for him, forceful with her ass – ramming himself in hard, forcing her down on the fearfully huge monster in her mouth. As Andy had promised, she found herself taking him deeper than she would ever have thought possible. Her jaw ached and her throat was raw – but she was strangely proud as she felt his cock pass her throat – bulging her neck. Not for the first time this weekend, she thought she might lose consciousness, but she held on. Andy was transcendent. No woman had ever succeeded in taking so much of him. He felt her nose struggling for air on his belly. He knew he should pull back and let her breath, but he had never been so deep in any woman's mouth, and wasn't sure that he ever would again. Even if he pulled back from Sue, would she be able to accommodate him back in again?

Reason won out, and Andy slid back. After allowing her a few gasping breaths, he pressed back in. She braced herself, but there was no way to prepare for this, even now that she knew what to expect. Sue let him jam himself back in, barely feeling the rough slamming of Dave in her abused asshole. With the two extreme penetrations, she tumbled into one of the rare orgasms she had without clitoral stimulation. She tried to scream, but little sound passed the monster in her throat. Andy's massive erection exploded in her throat – shooting an enormous load into her stomach. He fell back just in time for Dave to step forward. Sue wanted desperately to rest, but she obediently accepted Dave's cock into her mouth as he spurted his healthy sized load. She held it in her mouth, this time not just because he liked it, but because her throat felt bruised and she wasn't ready to swallow. Dave looked into her face and waited to see her swallow. Sue obliged him, but he saw in her face the struggle it took. He grinned into her face, loving what she was enduring – just for him.