He Tamed Her with Passion

Story Info
A no-strings encounter for a woman used to control.
897 words
4.1
11.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women in my family tend to be very highly sexed. We like sex, and need it on a regular basis. One of my most intense sexual experiences occurred after I had been single for about six months. It was making me crazy I thought about sex all the time. But I was in a new city and didn't know very many people. All I could think about was having a big hard cock slamming into me over and over. I had made friends with one of my neighbours and had mentioned my desperation to her.

That night she gave me the phone number of an old boyfriend of hers. I phoned him and explained that I lived next door to his ex and that she had told me he might be up for a no strings attached encounter. At first he thought I was having him on, but he took a chance and came on over.

When he knocked I opened the door and attacked him. I ripped his shirt over his head and scrapped my fingernails down his back, biting and licking and sucking on his neck and chest tasting him. I felt like a starving woman with a feast laid before her.

By this point he was getting over the shock of my welcome and he was beginning to show that he was more than capable of holding his own with me. We tore the clothes from each, pushing and shoving battling for control and supremacy. I couldn't wait to get him inside of me.

I threw my leg around his waist and begged him to fuck me. I wanted him to fuck me hard and fast. We could go slowly later all I wanted was to get him inside me as fast as possible. He pushed me against the wall lifted my other leg and slammed into me holding my hips still as I went wild bucking against him. I had lost all control and begged him over and over to fuck me. He told me he was going to fuck me so hard I would be able to taste him, and began to twist slightly as he thrust up into me. I could feel myself building and he knew I was getting close. He whispered into my ear telling me how hot and wet my pussy felt, and that he could feel me getting tighter and tighter. The walls of my pussy squeezing, sucking at his cock then he demanded that I come. And I did, I came so hard I bit him to stop from screaming.

Turning from the wall with me still impaled upon his cock he laid me on the floor and looked at me. I was too shattered by the most incredible orgasm I had ever had to move for a moment and he took full advantage of the opportunity to look his fill. I could see the approval and the lust in his eyes as he gently stroked me like he was calming an over excited mare. Leaning over he ran his fingernails around my nipples smiling when they puckered and stood up for his attention. I watched him bend over and take my nipple into his mouth suckling greedily first on one and then on the other.

I reached down to his still hard cock and drew him up between my breasts, and rubbed them up and down while he murmured his approval. Just as I was starting to get into it he grabbed my hands and held them away while he moved down my body to rest between my legs, looking at my pussy. I tried to close my legs feeling very vulnerable in such a position. But he held my knees apart and lay down to rest between my legs. Reaching out he held the lips of my pussy apart and pulled me open. It felt so good, to be stretched like that. I didn't think it was possible but I was hungry again, and started to wriggle and moan. He slapped me on the side of my leg and told me to behave, took my clit between his teeth and teased me nibbling and sucking at my centre while running his fingernails up and down the insides of my thighs.

I thought I was going to go mad, and tried to move and take control, I wanted to drive him as crazy as he was driving me. But he was having none of it, and he grabbed me and flipped me over, pushing my head down lifting my hips and spreading my legs with his knees he lined himself up against my aching pussy, pushing himself just inside barely giving me a taste. If he hadn't been such an amazing fuck I would have hated him for that moment. He rested there holding my hips so I couldn't impale myself on him, and made me beg him to fuck me. Lifting me up so back rested against his chest he began to thrust inside of me asking how much I liked having him fuck me. Telling me how amazingly wet I was and how good it felt. With my breasts swelling and the hard little nipples in his big warm hands I felt totally surrounded and overwhelmed. I could do nothing but take what he gave, and fulfil his demands.

To Be Continued...