He Taught Me How to Fuck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Up until last night, Ron's cock has been the only cock that I have ever had in me. He's cheating on me and has been for most of our marriage. That doesn't mean that I haven't been around men, because I have. I've sucked cock and sometimes even swallowed their semen. I have jacked men off, had their cock between my tits, some have even eat me. Some have fingered my pussy until I had had an orgasm. They all wanted to fuck me but I didn't let them until last night. I went all the way and gave myself to another man."

"I am glad you did and that you put out to me. So why did you want another cock?"

"I am forty five years old and I made up my mind that Ron wasn't going to be the only man to fuck me. Every woman that I know has had more than one cock. I know some of these women are whores,and two that I know about or sluts. Three of them are swingers and they swung with their husbands. Its been done, I've had more than one cock. You have been the third man to have me this weekend."

"You have spent the weekend getting cock, so what's your plans now. Are you going to get more, be a married whore, slut, swing or what?"

"You can have me any time you want me. I can't go back to just having one cock, not after what I had this weekend. Not every man that asks me will get it, but many will. I am going to fuck the husbands of the wives that Ron has been screwing . As for being with Ron and getting it, that will happen to. I want him to see another man on top of his wife. as for as friends and coworkers getting some from me. They will be getting some from me. I am going to let them know that I want their cock."

"What did Ron do to let the slutty side of you come out?"

"Its always been there. It just needed to be released. So how do you like the new me?"

"I like it and thank you. Take me to my car before I rip your clothes off and fuck you again."

"No man will have to rip my clothes off." Have a good day and I will see you at work tomorrow." I said as I dropped him off at his car.

"One more thing Bob, thanks for teaching me how to fuck."

***************************

"Hello."

"Honey I am leaving Mama's and I will be home around three o'clock." I told Ron.

"I'll be here and I sure did miss you." Ron said.

"I missed you to." I told Ron.

12