He Teaches Her Not To Speed

Story Info
Officer Lange trains a new slut for his own.
6.2k words
3.52
43k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful summers evening and I was cruising down the highway in my silver mustang with the top down and music blaring. Being a single woman with not a care in the world, I was enjoying life to the fullest. Just starting my two-week vacation, but had not decided what I wanted to do yet. Therefore, I am taking a long drive along the coast to clear my thoughts and breathe in some fresh air.

Not paying attention to how fast I was going, I was jolted back into reality when I heard sirens and saw a police car coming up behind me. Great I thought to myself, just what I did not need is another speeding ticket. With a sigh, I pulled over to the edge of the highway and turned the motor off. Getting out my license and registration, I sat and waited for the police officer to get out of his car. What seemed like forever, he finally approached me and told me I was going 15 miles over the speed limit.

He took my information, went back to his car, and after another 15 minutes came back.

My name is Shannon, I'm 29 years old, 5'8, long wavy brown hair, blue eyes, 36D-28-34 and have nice long legs. Wondering now what kind of trouble, I am in.

Walking back up to the side of my car he said, "Miss. Anthony it seems you have a problem with speeding, maybe this little car is too much for you to handle."

"Yes officer I guess it does tend to get away from me, but I promise it won't happen again." I replied.

Hiking my skirt up my thigh, giving him a wink and a smile, hoping he would let me go with a warning.

You are a very lovely woman Miss. Anthony and I think we can work something out so this does not go on your record or add any more points to your license. It would be a shame if you lost your license and this nice car parked with no one to enjoy it. This is your lucky day if you so choose to take my offer." He said.

Officer Lange is an older man between 40 and 45 I would guess, He is about 6" tall, has jet-black hair and dark brown eyes. He is extremely handsome man, especially in his uniform.

"Officer just what are you offering me?" I asked a bit startled.

'Miss. Anthony it's your choice, either I arrest you now and take you in for speeding 4th offence, spend time in jail and lose your license for a year or you agree to anything I ask of you for the next two weeks." He replied. "But officer this is just wrong, you can't get away with this, I'll report you to your boss, you'll lose your job, I'll make sure of it." I said.

"Ok Miss. Anthony it's your choice, but with your prior record of speeding tickets and at the high rates of speed there isn't a judge around that wouldn't sentence you to a minimum of 45 days in jail plus fines." He continued.

I slumped in my seat and finally asked what I had to do. He smiled a huge grin and wrote down an address. Told me to wear the skimpiest dress I owned, no panties, and heels with nylons and a garter and a push up bra. He said when I arrived at the address I was to knock four times then turn around with my back to the door. I was to be there no later then 7pm the next night. He was going to keep my driver's license and registration just to make sure I showed and reminded me that if I told anyone the price I would pay would be high.

With that, he told me to drive careful so not to speed again and sent me on my way.

I headed for home driving almost too slow, my head spinning at what just happened.

I got back to my house, it was after 10pm, and as I walked in the door, the phone was ringing. I said hello and the next thing I heard was his voice, it was Officer Lange.

"I just wanted to make sure my sexy lady made it home alright. I have a few more directions for you for our first meeting. I understand you just started a two-week vacation. I want you to make sure your friends and family know your going to be gone during that time so they will not worry about you. Then you are to have your mail held at the post office for the time being and ask a neighbor to watch over your house while you are away. I do not care what you tell people of where you are going, just make it believable. Do you understand so far?" He asked.

"Yes I understand." I replied

"Tomorrow before you dress you are to take a nice long bubble bath, shave and I mean shave everything, if you don't then I will. I want you nice and clean. You are also to make sure your backside is clean, even if you have to give yourself an enema. If not I will do that too. You are a beautiful woman Miss. Anthony and I intend to show you just what a body like yours can do for a man. Do you have any questions? If not be at that address no later then 7 pm, if you are even a minute late you will be sorry." He said.

Nervous as hell I managed to tell him I understand again and hung up the phone.

What have I gotten myself into, I wish I had never bought that car now. I started to cry, went to my bedroom, and cried myself asleep. When I awoke, it was 7am and for a minute, I though I had had a horrible dream, then the phone rang. When I picked it up reality hit when once again I heard his voice. It was then I knew my nightmare was just beginning.

"Miss. Anthony, good morning. I just thought I would let you know I have taken liberty to draw you a bath. Yes I was in your home and watched you sleeping, what a shame it was to see you had fallen asleep in your clothes. It was hard for me not to take you right there, but I resisted only because I want our first time to be perfect. Don't you?" He chuckled.

"You were in my home that is breaking and entering; I can have you arrested for that." I replied.

"It's your word against mine Miss. Anthony and again who do you think they are going to believe, s respected officer of the law, or a woman that cannot obey simple speed laws? He chuckled.

"Miss. Anthony I will see you promptly at 7 o'clock this evening I trust and enjoy your bath." He said as he hung up the phone laughing.

What an arrogant bastard he is I thought. What can I do, I have no choice but to submit to his every command.

I got up and walked in the bathroom to see a tub full of bubbles and rose peddles. I found a note on top a towel left on the edge of the tub. It read, "Tonight my sweet toy will be the beginning of a beautiful relationship. I promise when I am done with you, you will beg me to let you stay."

I got goose bumps and started to shake. Why, how did I let this happen I thought to myself?

Taking my slept in clothes off, I got into the bathtub, laying there trying to relax. Then I proceeded to wash and shave. Once I was done, I got out and dressed. After my morning coffee, I headed out to the store to buy a fleet's enema. I knew if I did not do this myself, he would and how humiliating that would be.

When I got back home, it was around lunchtime. I not only bought the enema, but also bought a new dress. Since I had nothing in my wardrobe that fit the description of what he wanted me to wear, I decided rather then make him mad I would buy something new. I also picked up a pair of stilettos.

I went upstairs to hang my dress up, it is black, with spaghetti straps, has a low v-neckline, fits snuggly, and the length comes just below the cheeks of my ass.

As I was heading back down the stairs the phone rang. I started to shake before I answered it. I wish I had not because it was Officer Lange again. Calling to remind me not to be late or else. He is taunting me and enjoying it. Again, I told him I would be there as requested and he hung up.

I made lunch, but did not eat much due to my nerves. I spent the afternoon running around taking care of things for while I am away. By the time I was done, it was 4:30 in the afternoon and I knew I only had 2 ½ hours to get ready. I started with the fleets' enema. I thought I would die holding it in as long as the directions told me too. Finally, I was able to expel and now I feel better.

After that, I took another bath and made sure I felt no stubble anywhere. I got out, dried off and rubbed lotion all over me. I remembered he said no panties, so I slipped on my strapless push up bra and my nylons and garter. It was 5:30 pm now and I was shaking so I went downstairs and poured myself a glass of wine. Downed the first glass and poured another before heading back upstairs.

Once upstairs I slipped into my dress and stilettos. I do not even recognize myself. I look like some hooker off the streets. I cannot go out like this. What will people think? I thought to myself. Then it hit me that I could wear my long raincoat.

I sat down to my dressing table and applied my makeup, topping it off with some red lipstick. I combed my hair out, putting in a few big curls to add to my waves.

It was now 6 pm, only an hour left to be there and I knew by his directions it would take me 45 minutes to get there. I looked myself over again, grabbed a suitcase I had packed earlier and out the door I went.

While I am driving, back at Officer Lange's he has been very busy getting things ready for my arrival. Dressed in his police uniform, he moves about the house preparing each room for me. Making sure everything was in its place and everything he would need is at easy access to him.

After the long drive I finally found the house, it was out in the country and not marked very well at all. With only the porch light on I pulled into the driveway, turned off the ignition and took a deep breathe before getting out.

With only 5 minutes to spare, I take off my coat, smooth out my dress and walk up to the door.

Ringing the doorbell I waited and waited, no one answered. Then I remembered he said I was to knock 4 times. So I knocked, one, two, three, four times and waited, then turned around as I almost forgot that part too.

When the door finally opened he said nothing, he put a blindfold over my eyes and put handcuffs on me pulling my arms to my back. I started to speak when he quickly hushed me and told me not to say a word.

Once securing me, he led me inside and we walked a few feet then he left me to stand there. I could hear him walking around me as if he was looking over his prey. He told me to spread my legs and I did. Next, I felt a finger probing my pussy.

"My toy is wet I see, something tells me she is turned on by this, just as I was hoping." He said.

"But my toy was late and I warned you several times that if you were late you would pay for it. Does my toy have anything to say on her behalf?" He asked.

"I had a hard time finding the house; it wasn't very well marked or light up." I replied.

"That is not my problem toy; you should have taken a drive earlier to make sure you knew where you were to be on time. You will be punished for that." He said.

"I'm sorry, please don't hurt me." I said.

"Enough, you will be punished and that is that, no more will be said. I do like what you have worn for me. You have good tastes. You are my slut toy now and I will enjoy you as I please." He said.

"You will address me as either Sir or Master unless otherwise directed. For the next 2 weeks you will do every thing I tell you, even if it is something you do not like, you will do it. Punishments for any disobedience are at my discretion. What, when, where and how is for me to know and for you to find out. I own you now and I control you. I make all your decisions. You will never wear panties again and if I choose, you may spend your days naked. If I have company, you will service them as I command. You will talk only when told. Do you understand my slut toy?" he asks.

"Yes I understand." I replied.

"Yes what slut?" he asks as he takes his nightstick and smacks it against my ass.

"Yes Master I understand." I reply whimpering from the pain.

"You will learn slut or you will hurt a lot." He said.

He walks away to make a drink, leaving me there to admire. After a few minutes, he comes back, walks behind me and with rope ties my upper arms tightly together forcing my breasts out. Then he walks to the front and I hear a knife fling open. He takes the blade and cuts my brand new dress off, letting it fall to the floor. He does the same to my bra, leaving me with only my nylons, garter, and stilettos on. He takes the knife and runs it along my soft skin leaving goose bumps. He takes the tip and runs it around each areola; I bite my lip trying not to move.

"Slut you have a beautiful body and I shall fuck you many times in all your holes. You will love Masters Cock to the point of craving it. You will beg me to fuck your ass, as I do your mouth and pussy. You will carve sex day and night; you will become my beautiful cum slut. You will swallow every drop that I give you. You will beg me to let you stay by the time the two weeks are over." He says.

With that, he reaches his hand between my legs to find me dripping wet.

"My slut is getting very wet, does she want fucked already?" He asks.

When I do not answer, I feel the pain of the nightstick once again on my ass.

"Ouuuuuu yes Sir please fuck this slut." I reply.

"Is this really what my slut wants? Does she already crave Master's cock inside her wet pussy?" he asks.

"Yes Master Please fuck me with your cock I need to cum." I reply.

"My slut you forget you are for my pleasure, not me for yours. I will fuck you in good time. When I am ready, I have yet to inspect your all your hole for cleanliness. You don't expect me to put my clean cock into any filthy holes do you?" He said.

"No Master, but I am clean I did as you asked." I said.

"Whack, Whack, Whack". Three more times with the nightstick on my ass. Tears running down my cheeks, my ass burning from his night stick.

"I told you slut I will inspect you and I will decide if your clean enough for my cock or not." He said.

He leads me off into another room, still blindfolded and bound. Removing the blindfold, rope and cuffs and reminds me not to talk, but tells me he wants me to watch what he is doing. Looking around, the room I am in is some kind of an exam room. With a table in the middle he has me lay down on my back putting, my feet up into stirrups just like at the gynecologists office. He secures ankle cuffs to each ankle making sure I cannot take them off the stirrups. He then puts a spreader bar in between each knee and opens me up as far as I can go. He puts a strap around my waist then raises my hands up over my head and secures them to a pole. Pinching my nipples, he makes me arch my back and slips a pillow underneath my back to push up my breasts.

Stepping back to admire his work he slides a table from across the room over to the end of the bed. There are mirrors on the ceiling for me to watch his every move. Uncovering the table, I can see there are several instruments. First thing he gets is a pinwheel device. He walks around to my side and runs it over my nipples, causing me to arch my back more, straining against my binds. He did that several times. Then he started to knead each breast saying he needs to feel for lumps. My nipples become hard and sensitive. He runs the pinwheel over them several times until I am begging him to stop because it hurt so much.

The next device he gets is something that goes in my mouth forcing it to stay open wide. I think they use these at the dentist office. He says he has to make sure my throat can take his cock. Once he has that in place, he begins probing my mouth checking my teeth, gums and throat, and then he attached a penis gage, securing it into place. It is so big it hit the back of my throat. He said it was to check my gag reflexes.

He moves back down between my legs and taking a large speculum, sliding it into my pussy, opening me up as wide as it goes. With a light, he looks deep inside making sure I am clean. He starts rubbing my clit to get it to poke out from under its hood. Once he gets it out, he takes a clit clamp and secures it on my swollen clit. He said it was to keep it from hiding again. I was trying to buck my hips by now the pain from the clit clamp hurt so bad. Finally, he takes another speculum for my ass, inserts it, and opens it up all the way.

"Ahhhhhh I have all your holes open nice and wide for me my slut, how does that feel?" he chuckles knowing I am unable to answer.

He tightens the clit clamps a little more then walks out of the room leaving me in agony for the next 10 minutes, fighting for some relief. When he returns he looks to see my pussy has gotten very wet and takes a syringe filled with hot cinnamon oil. Squirting some deep inside me, on my clit and into my gapping ass I screamed with a need I never knew I had inside. It made me hornier then I have ever been.

Trying to buck my hips against my bonds, needing some release. He blew air into my holes and which makes me scream even louder. After twenty minutes, he takes out the speculums and the clit clamp, and then finally removes the device on my mouth. He climbs up on top of me whips out his cock and shoves it in my mouth. He begins fucking my throat for five minutes when he cums hard deep in my throat.

Gasping for air he finally pulls out leaving me there to recover. When he returns a few minutes later, he picks up a butterfly clit teaser, and places it on my clit securely, shows me a wireless remote and walks out tell me to enjoy my evening.

After a couple of hours and several orgasms, he returns only to find me passed out. It's after midnight, so he removed the binds that hold me down and takes me to a bed, where he again cuffs me to the headboard, leaving enough slack so I can get comfortable and tells me to sleep.

"Morning comes early around here my slut and we have so much to do before our afternoon guest arrives." He said as he walked out.

CHAPTER TWO

Morning arrives and I wake to find his cock pressed against my lips. "Open slut, you know what to do." He says as he pushes himself into my mouth.

He begins fucking my mouth and throat, this lasts for about 10 minutes when he shoots load after load of cum into my throat, warning me not to let any escape my mouth. If I do that will be punishment number two.

Gagging on his cock I cannot help it when cum starts running down my chin, I am helpless at this point and at his mercy. When he finished he pulled from my mouth telling me how disappointed he was, but that I would learn to take it all.

He led me to the bathroom where he told me I had 15 minutes to shower. The hot water felt so good running down my body. Standing under the water, I wondered what was in store for me next and who this guest would be this afternoon. How could he do this to me? To use me like some to bit hooker.

I was startled when he returned and shut off the shower, handed me a towel and told me to dry off, comb out my hair, and quickly return to the bedroom.

I did as he asked and when I got there, I found him standing at the foot of the bed holding what looked like a collar. He ordered me to kneel down in front of him and when I did, he attached the color around my neck. He told me that this meant he owned me as it had printed on the front *Property of Master Lange*.

The collar had a large D-ring attached to it and to that; he added a long leather leach. He then ordered me to get on the bed on all fours with my ass pointed in the air and my head down on a pillow. I got into position when I felt the head of his cock at the entrance of my pussy. Without warning he thrust into me hard and deep and began fucking me like some wild animal.

It hurt so bad tears were rolling down my cheeks when he began spanking me hard alternating cheeks. He kept this pace up for 20 minutes, my ass, and pussy both on fire. He searches out my clit and starts rubbing it hard, when finally I cum. His thrusts become hard as his balls are slamming against my ass. Next, I hear this loud growl and his cock is twitching inside me. Load after load of his hot creamy cum shot deep into my pussy. When he was done, he slowly pulled from me, reached around, and grabbed my tits, pulling, pinching then hard.

12