He Took Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The DVD faded out again, and I sat there and tried to ponder my life, if I was to keep the money in the Cayman islands I would be okay, but I knew I couldn't stay here, my life would be in danger, I had to leave.

I got drunk for the first time in years that night.

I was wakened in the morning sprawled on the bed, there was someone knocking on the door.

I answered it expecting a chambermaid, it wasn't it was another messenger, with another parcel, I groaned in sadness and desperation but had to take it.

It opened with a very satisfied picture of Gerald.

'Well John, now you know.'

'I am letting you live John, I have no need for that kind of revenge, and you can keep the money in the account in the Cayman Islands too.'

My heart punctured, he knew, somehow he knew.

'Yes John I know about that, you see when I found out you was being silly, I went to see Kelly, and told her what you were up to.'

'That's when you lost her right then, she said your relationship was totally built on honesty, and you lied to her, she knew about a lot of your dealings, she had to know didn't she? She was your wife!'

'I seduced her that day, she was so upset with you, and it was easy, she didn't want to. But when she saw I was serious, she gave in to me right there in your kitchen and then your own bed. I had you sent away on a job so I had her to myself for three days and nights in your own home.'

'Right John I have to go now, have a good life, but please for your own sake, stay well away from me.'

'Enjoy the rest of the DVD and I hope you have a good time watching them in the future, by the way did you enjoy your wank whilst I was fucking Kelly last night?'

'Your wife, or she was your wife.' He laughed.

It faded again, and then it opened once more in a bedroom, not the same one though.

Kelly was sat on the bed, her knees demurely tucked under her.

I heard a sound, it was a door opening, and she smiled so brightly and beautifully. God she is so stunning I thought to myself for the millionth time. She held out her arms.

'Come here baby,' she breathed, 'I want you honey, come to me now.'

I expected Gerald to walk into view, he didn't, it was a younger version of him. It had to be his son; it couldn't have been anyone else. Apart from being obviously younger, he was the spitting image of Gerald.

He climbed onto the bed and into her arms, she kissed him, I could tell he was unsure, but he kissed her back as best as he could.

She let him lay her on her back, their kissing was becoming more and more passionate, she was going to fuck his son, because, I remembered, he had told her he wanted her to do it, and she was doing it willingly.

He was scrabbling at her like a boy does, I had been one myself!

Kelly stopped him, pushed him on his back and began to undress him, never taking her hypnotising eyes of his.

He let her, he knew she was in charge now; he gave in to her, just like any man or boy would.

He was undressed slowly and seductively, his cock popped out and she said to him 'Oh my Jack, that's a beauty, I can't wait for it baby.' She leaned down and kissed it, that made him jump up alright.

It wasn't as big as mine so I knew she was just being nice, and saying the words that he would want to hear.

He was a good looking lad, and in the image of his dad, so his future was secure.

She lay next to him, and placed his hand on her tit, he moved it around and she moaned, I couldn't tell if it was a proper moan of arousal for his benefit, but it worked, he worked at her nipple feverishly.

Kelly had hold of his young cock, and he was humping it into her hand. I saw her smile and I guessed, as Im sure she did that he would cum in a moment, and he did.

He started to apologise, but she quieted him with a sumptuous kiss, she held him in her arms and shushed him.

Unknown to him his cock hadn't gone down; such is the stamina of youth!

She climbed over him and inserted his prick into her hot pussy, and she fucked him, she fucked him until he came again, and then Kelly did too, which surprised me.

'Oh Jack,' she breathed into his face, 'what a man, that was fantastic honey, I loved it, you made me cum so hard baby.' She kissed him again, and it really was a loving kiss. I was overcome with hurt, jealousy and arousal, again I had another fucking hard on.

I wanked myself again and blew my cum all over the bed, I came so hard it hurt the end of my prick!

Then she started playing with him, he got hard again, and this time he went at her forever. And this time, she couldn't deny the orgasms he made her have, he fucked for as long as I had ever fucked her, he blasted his young prick in and out of her, he was obviously on auto pilot, before he blew his lot again.

The DVD faded a couple of times during the filming and I wondered why, it was because it had been edited, but I wasn't aware of it.

Kelly sucked him off, 69nd him, she was up on an elbow kissing him so lovingly and passionately, she gave him everything except her beautiful arse, which I was silently urging him to fuck, but he didn't.

Then he wasn't there, and that's when I knew it was being and had been edited.

Then came the final shock, the last nail in my coffin, the coup de gras.

A new picture appeared, it was of Kelly sat on the bed, and her head was bowed.

I worried for her, stupid bastard I was for that.

She lifted her head and smiled at the camera, 'Hi John,' she smiled beautifully at me.

She raised her hand, in it was the remote.

'No,'' I yelled at her, 'No!'

It zoomed into her and her face appeared before me.

'Hi John again, well this will be a surprise for you Im sure, I hope you enjoyed our filming, me and Gerald, me and Jack too ha ha ha ha.' She laughed scornfully at me.

'I was a part of everything, we planned it all, the only revenge Gerald will take from you are these 4 DVDs, so enjoy them won't you, you lost me John with your lies, I had told you so many times didn't I?'

'Lie to me and we are through, well you did, and we are!'

'But I have got a very unexpected bonus from it, I have Gerald, and Im sure you have witnessed close hand of what a man he is, ten times the man you will ever be John, even Jack will be better than you.' She said.

'We have been lovers for more than two years John; you didn't know that did you? I am also pregnant too, 3 months on I am.

'And as you saw, if Gerald says he wants me to do something I will, unquestioned. Just like I would have done for you John.'

'He asked me to seduce his virgin son, and I did, I bet you got a big hard on again John hey?'

'He has already hinted at his gorgeous Mexican housekeeper that I might like to have some fun with while he watches.'

'I quite like that idea John, beautiful black hair swaying around my body, what do you think mmmm?'

'So John goodbye, you will never see me again, but if you ever do, then keep your head down because you will lose it permanently. I asked Gerald to let you keep the Cayman money, so you can leave, and don't ever return to our home, you are banned. Goodbye John.'

I sat there absolute drained of everything, 2 years he had been fucking Kelly, and I never even suspected it.

The only upside to all this was I was allowed to keep the Cayman money, I would leave tomorrow, but today I needed to rest, to gather my thoughts etc.

Then there was a knock on the door, I was almost too frightened to open it, but I did, it was another messenger with another parcel a DVD!

I opened it, there was a note from Gerald, 'watch and learn John, goodbye.'

I inserted the DVD, and the shocks I had had paled into insignificance to what I saw.

I saw myself here in my hotel room watching the DVDs; I turned and scanned the ceiling behind me.

There it was, a fucking camera watching them watching me.

But the worst thing was, I watched myself wanking my prick as hard as I could. While in front of me Kelly was getting fucked by Gerald, then Kelly was fucking his son.

I woke up in hospital, I had been found by a maid, unconscious on the floor.

I recovered and left for the Cayman isles 2 days later, where I was met and taken charge of by a powerful homosexual man. Obviously he is in the pay of Gerald, and my passport has gone. I can go where I like on the island, but I can't leave, but I am now in captivity to him.

12