He Wanted Me to Watch

Story Info
Woman meets stranger in parking lot to watch him masturbate.
1.8k words
4.25
55.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeanx2storm
Jeanx2storm
28 Followers

The parking lot is almost deserted -except for your truck.

Shiny black. So is your shadow in the cab.

I park near a light pole about 20 ft. away.

There's no one around. Did you know it would be empty?

Have you been here before? Doing this?

I'm nervous, trembling a little. I'm I really doing this?

I take a deep breath and get out of my car.

I'm still unsure. But I'm thinking of the things we said, the things you said, and those things are enough to propel me forward toward your truck.

I feel you watching me through your tinted window.

My heart beats too fast, and I'm dizzy. Is it excitement or fear? or both?

I hesitate again, wondering if I can do this. It isn't something I do.

I feel my heels edging into the hot blacktop.

Tentatively, I move closer.

I think I know what you're doing, even though I can't see you clearly.

We've talked about it.

You roll the driver's side window down.

I see you more clearly now, in your late 30's, I'm guessing, dark hair, hazel eyes, and a nice smile, there's a dimple in your chin.

I stand beside your door.

"Hi," you say. "I didn't think you'd show," but the slow sexy way you talk tells me another story. "I've been waiting."

I'll watch. You'll masturbate. I might too, maybe.

I see that your jeans are already unzipped. Your cock is out and hard. It's hot here in Texas, but the sheen of sweat on your forehead is from more than the heat.

"Do you remember what I told you?" you ask.

I nod my head. My blonde hair sweeps across my face in the blast of coolness coming from the cab.

"You're good-lookin'," you say appreciatively.

I think you've done this before and the girls aren't always pretty.

You eye my tanned breasts bursting out of my white halter.

"Do you like my cock?" you ask.

I look in at it. It's big and hard and your hand just fits around it. I watch your hand slide up and down the shaft. You aren't wearing any underwear. Your jeans are unzipped and pulled down, your plump balls hugging the bottom of your straining cock.

Your eyes flick back and forth from your erection to me. They're a little glossy with pleasure. Your cock strains. You scoot your jeans lower so you can slide your fingers down and massage your balls. The hunger in your eyes turns me on. Not just the desire for satisfaction, but a longing for the tension that precedes it.

I glance around the parking lot and seeing no one, I push my body against the truck door. My breasts feel full and my nipples are hard against the warmth of the metal. The truck purrs against me, trembling like I am. You look down at my cleavage and smile. I pull my shirt down a little, exposing more skin.

You slide your shirt over your head and toss it on the seat beside you. Your chest is tan from hours in the Texas sun. I admire you. It's apparent you either work out or work hard. Your hand slips up to one of your nipples and you gently press it with a finger, then roll it between two. I can tell it turns you on, like its sending small shocks of electricity to your cock which twitches in response. As your pleasure grows too intense, you back off. I breathe in deeply, resisting my sudden desire to reach in and touch you. It isn't easy. I'm in another state of mind now, outside of reality.

The air from your AC hits your smooth skin. You shaved. One of your hands gently strokes your cock, lightly, barely touching the surface, up and down, and again, urging it forward, softy rubbing the sweet spot under the head. Your eyes close momentarily and then open again and look into mine. I have a slight smile on my face.

"I'm thinking of you touching me. If we were somewhere else. A motel room," you say.

"I'd run my hands across your body," I say. "I'd taste you and touch you. All over. Saving your cock for last."

"Go on," you say, "tell me more."

"Then I'd touch your cock and hold it and slide my hand up and down it," I offer, and even though I can see myself doing it in my mind, I resist the temptation here and now.

A drop of precum emerges from the tip. You grasp it harder, starting to slide the skin up over the head, a relaxed stroke, maintaining a constant rhythm. I see your mouth drop open, and watch your breathing grow heavy. A bit more precum seeps out; you squeeze a large drop out, dab it with your finger, and bring it to your mouth to savor the sweetness.

"Would you like to taste it?" you ask.

An invitation. I reach in the cab and tweak your nipple. Then again a little harder.

You offer me a taste.

I lick your finger. "Mmmm," I moan. I can feel my own juices slick between my other lips. My hand slides down inside my skirt, down into my silky panties, against my smooth wet skin, in between my bare slippery lips. "God, I'm so turned on," I think to myself.

"Oh," the groan escapes your lips.

I can tell you are feeling good, more than good, maybe, feeling, like me, vulnerable and open.

Our eyes connect, then drift away into our own worlds, then back to each other. Our breath quickens and shallows, a sheen of sweat glosses over our skin. We are in a parking lot, but somehow we're alone.

Our paces quicken. You stroke faster, then faster again, until your hand is blurring in my vision. Your strokes are long and go from the bottom of your cock to the top. You move your other hand to your balls, and you squeeze them and roll them a little, pulling them away from your body. You can't see my hand, but it is sliding smoothly on my bare cunt, pushing against my clit and then sliding back entering a finger inside myself, and again pushing the palm of my hand against my clit as I finger fuck myself beneath my skirt in the parking lot, beneath the Texas sun, watching you, watching you...

you're stroking as fast as you can. You are hard, so big and hard, I don't think your skin can stretch more than this.

"I'm thinking of you riding my cock," you say in a husky voice.

"Bouncing up and down on your hard cock," I say, lost in my own reverie. "Riding you."

"Tits bouncing up and down," you say. You glance from my breasts to my eyes. "Keep your eyes open, like we talked about." You command.

It gets me hotter, watching you, watching me, your body beginning to thrash around a little, mine too. Your legs jerk and twitch in the cab. Your hips rise up and then push back down into the leather seat, your breathing so hard you can barely talk.

You look into my eyes again and regain some control, unwilling to let it go so quickly, willing the moment to stretch out again. Taking the reigns and pushing yourself back from the edge.

The head of your cock is glossy now, drenched in all your precum, adding wetness to your steady stroking. I can tell you are reveling in the feeling. You let your hand slide up over your head and back down again, savoring the exquisite pleasure, the sensations filling you up. You approach the edge again. This time satisfied that you stretched it out as long as you could, riding the desire to the summit.

Your desire turning me on more. "Yes," I say, pushing my body against the truck, feeling the vibration against my body, my wetness taking me to that other place, my palm against my clit, rubbing hard, my fingers fucking my aching cunt. My mouth open. I reach into the cab and squeeze your nipple, like we talked about, rolling it hard between my fingers, but not too hard, and watching the electricity surge along your body as your hips rise up again.

Your body stiffens up and I can feeling you on the precipice, for that moment, before you moan, and begin to cum. Strands of cum shoot out from your hard cock, I count them, one, two, beautiful, you are surging forward in the moment, then another strand shoots forth, number three, and your hand rubs the cum that falls on your cock down it, sliding it slowly, intensely feeling it, the moment, like you are in paradise. There is cum everywhere. The smell of sex fills the air.

When I see that look on your face, that intense pleasure framing your features, every muscle tense and full of life, every fiber of your being caught in that moment of ecstatic pleasure. I push my fingers deep inside and smash my palm against my clit, my nipples straining against the fabric of my shirt and the purring metal on the truck, then it begins, the loss of control, the feeling that I'm being pulled into a tidal wave and then pulled again, I am outside of my own self, I am the sensation within me, I jerk and thrash against the truck, crying out, letting myself go, becoming all pleasure, until my knees start to give out and I collapse against the side of your truck, knees bent, hanging on to the top edge of the door with both hands. The blacktop is steaming, but I can't seem to move.

"Back up a little," you say.

I let go of the door and try to stand up but I'm unsteady. Then I hear the car door open and you sliding out; then you help me walk over to my car. You open my car door and slide me into the leather seat. I can feel you smiling even though I can't really focus yet.

"This, I'll never forget," you say, leaning in front of me, taking my keys and starting the engine, I feel the cool air from the AC hitting my skin. I think I'll be ok now. You scoot my legs in and shut my door. I feel like I'm still melting. I look out of my driver's side window and watch you walk back to your truck, still admiring you. I watch you climb in, and put the truck into drive. You head the truck over and swing past my car in the front. You smile and wink as you pass by.

I'm in a deserted parking lot, stoned out of my mind.

Jeanx2storm
Jeanx2storm
28 Followers