He Was My Birthday Present Ch. 02

Story Info
First time was paid...now it's about love.
3.4k words
4.38
20k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,526 Followers

To all the people who begged me to continue this story, I finally did and I think it turned out well. I really hope it lived up to your expectations, I never planned to continue this story, but you made me realize it wasn't finished before...It is now and I hope you like reading it as much as I liked writing it.

*****

Chapter 2 Six months later

It was 11:00 at night and Felicity's father Mike was sitting in his armchair reading the paper when the doorbell rang. He looked at the clock and smiled, he knew without even opening the door who it was. He wondered while he stood up why Derek even bothered ringing the bell anymore, the boy practically lived there with all the time he and Felicity spent together.

Derek was over at the house at least 5 nights a week when he wasn't working at his mechanic's job. Felicity had convinced him to give up hooking and find real work after he got his GED and finished the classes he was taking at the college. They were both happier with the situation now.

As he walked over to open the door he smiled, he had never suspected that Felicity and Derek would get together for more then the one night stand they paid for. His daughter had been on cloud nine for the first few days after her birthday and it was obvious that the money had been well spent. Then all of a sudden she sunk into a depression, she was lonely and Mike and his wife weren't sure how to handle it. Mike had called Derek and asked him to come over and talk to Felicity. He had readily agreed and within an hour was upstair in her room. They hadn't come down until the next morning and Derek had been a permanent fixture in their house ever since.

Mike opened the door and smiled, Derek stood there in a pair of tight black jeans and a flannel shirt that was open revealing a Harley Davidson t-shirt underneath. "hey kiddo." He said letting Derek into the house. "I think she may be asleep."

Derek smiled as he looked at Mike. "I'm sure she is, I told her I had to work late tonight but she still wanted me to come over after work. She told me to just wake her up." He headed for the stairs.

Mike just shook his head and closed and locked the door. "Just don't wake up her mother." He called as Derek headed up the stairs.

Derek looked back over his shoulder and grinned then continued up the stairs to wake up the woman of his dreams.

Derek slipped silently into the dark room and closed the door behind him. He looked over towards the bed and smiled, Felicity was bathed in moonlight as she lay on her side facing away from him. As he watched her he smiled, he had been with other women since they got together until she asked him to stop but none of them made him feel a tenth of what she did. It wasn't just the sex, although that was fantastic, it was her. Somehow she had wormed her way into his heart and he knew he never wanted her to leave.

As he silently stripped out of his clothes he wondered again how she felt about him. He knew she liked having him around and missed him when he was at work, but did she love him? He didn't know and that bothered him. He had known from the first time that after he left her his life would never be the same. He had lay in his bed that night reliving their time together and felt a warming in his chest. He was sure he had loved her even then. When her father called him and asked him to come talk to her, it had taken a lot of willpower not to drive like a madman to get back into her arms. As soon as he had walked into the room and saw her crying he had pulled her into his arms and kissed away her tears.

They had spent all day and that night just making love and talking. He had held her while she slept and he had felt complete. When she asked him to come back the next day before he left, he had smiled and felt like he had come home. They had been together for six months now and he knew forever wouldn't be long enough with her. He was hopelessly in love with her and knew it would kill him if she ever told him to leave and never come back.

He moved silently towards the bed and sat down on the edge. He just stared at her for a minute not wanting to bother her, she looked so beautiful when she was asleep. He sighed quietly in the darkness, he knew tonight was the night he would pour his heart out to her and he was afraid of how she was going to react. He had held back on telling her he loved her because he was afraid. He had never told a girl that before and had no clue if she felt the same way. The problem was he felt like he was running out of time. He was so lost in her that he knew if he didn't say something soon she would walk away. He wanted to marry her, he wanted to start a family with her and spend the rest of his life with her. Only he was terrified and that didn't help the situation.

Felicity rolled over onto her back and opened her eyes and smiled at him. "Hey..." She said softly.

He smiled and leaned down and kissed her gently. "Hey yourself, I didn't mean to wake you baby."

She pursed her lips at him, then grinned. "I told you to wake me up when you got here." She reached out and ran her hand over his arm. "You didn't though," she giggled, "my kidney's did."

He laughed as she sat up and he moved so she could climb out of the bed. He watched her as she pulled on her robe and headed for the door. "I'll be right back." She said looking over her shoulder at him.

He smiled as he sat back down on the bed. "I'll be here."

Her eyes darkened as she looked at him. "You'd better be."

He put his hands up in front of him in surrender and leaned back on the bed. "I promise."

She just chuckled then darted out the door.

Derek leaned back against the pillows and thought about the last six months. They had been pure heaven in his opinion. He had gotten his GED and finished up the mechanic's courses he had been taking at the local college. He had taken Felicity out to dinner to celebrate and she had surprised him by telling him she was signing up at the college in the fall. She wanted to get her degree in child development. He had smiled and told her he thought she would make a wonderful mother and she had blushed and shrugged.

"Have you thought about doing something other than prostitution?" She asked shyly as they ate their steaks and potatoes.

Derek had looked at her in surprise. They had been together about three months and while he knew she wasn't thrilled at his profession, she hadn't said anything about it. He took a bite of his steak and chewed it slowly as he tried to think how to answer her question. He looked into her eyes as he swallowed and took a sip of his wine. "Actually I want to open a body shop. That's why I have been taking mechanic classes. I want to be a mechanic like my father.

Felicity put down her fork and looked at him. "So you don't want to be a hooker for the rest of your life?"

He flinched at her choice words. He shook his head as he cut into his steak. "No, I mean I make good money but I want a family someday."

She nodded and looked down at her plate and pushed it away. Derek looked at her. "Baby, what's wrong?" he asked reaching across the table and taking her hand in his.

She lifted her eyes and blushed. "I want to ask you something but I'm afraid you'll get mad at me."

He smiled and squeezed her hand. "You want me to stop being with other women don't you?"

She blushed again and nodded as she looked down at her plate. "I...I...I mean, I know it is how you make money but..." she stammered.

He squeezed her hand again. "Baby, look at me."

She slowly lifted her eyes and he smiled. "I'm not mad baby; no woman I know wants her man sleeping with other women. If that is what you want, I'll find another profession."

Her eyes widened as she looked at him. "Really? You would do that for me?"

He smiled again and squeezed her hand once more. "Of course, I l... I mean I care about you, I care about your feelings. I don't want to hurt you." He had started to say he loved her but didn't think now was the right time for that. He bit his lip as he stared at her.

Felicity looked down at her plate again. "Thank you."

Derek just squeezed her hand once more then let go. "Anytime baby, anytime."

Derek was pulled back to the present as the light by the bed was turned on and Felicity straddled his lap. "What are you thinking about so hard?" She asked snuggling against his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head. "The night you asked me to stop hooking." He said smiling.

She lifted her head and shivered. "I was so sure you were going to be mad at me for that." She said softly.

He leaned forward and kissed her softly. "Surprised you didn't I?"

She snuggled back against his chest and sighed in contentment. "You sure did? I damn near wet my pants worrying about asking you that."

He tightened his arms around her and just held her like that for minute both of them lost in their own thoughts. He knew it was now or never and his head hammered in his chest. Felicity felt it and lifted her head. "You okay love?" She asked staring into his eyes.

He moved his hands to her face and cupped her cheeks. "Have you thought about the future? He asked chickening out again.

She sat back on his legs and looked at him. Somehow she knew that wasn't what he wanted to say. She put her hand on his chest and drew circles in his chest hair with her finger. "I think about the future all the time. I mean it is never far away is it?"

He reached down and cupped her ass and pulled her tighter against him. She wriggled on his lap and he felt his cock start to harden. "I mean, have you thought about our future?"

She cocked her head to the side and just looked at him. "To be honest, not really. You're kind of a permanent fixture in my life. I don't need to look past that."

He sighed, this was not going at all the way he had planned .She was wriggling around on his lap and his body was heating up. But he knew he had to get this out or he would chicken out again. He grabbed her hips and held her against him. "Felicity I need to tell you something."

Her eyes widened and she leaned back. "You're leaving me aren't you?"

He looked at her in surprise. "What? Of course not."

She relaxed and smiled. "Oh...Okay, then whatever it is can't be all bad." She wiggled around on his lap a bit more and he moaned.

"Felicity,...I..." he started but she leaned forward and pressed her finger against his lips.

"Later baby, right now I need you inside me." She moved her finger and pressed her lips to his kissing him hungrily.

Derek growled against her mouth and kissed her back with all the love he felt for her. He wrapped his arms tight around her and flipped them over so she was laying on her back with him laying over her. She spread her legs wide and reached down between them grasping his cock. She stroked it a couple of times then pushed it against her. When she moved her hand he slammed forward with his hips impaling her on his hard rod.

She tore her lips from his and mewled as she felt him fill her. "Oh yes baby, fuck me." She cried lifting against him.

Derek ripped into her forcefully, making her squeal at his powerful thrusts. She wrapped her legs around his waist and tried to match his thrusts but he was moving to fast and to hard. She arched her body and raked her nails down over his chest as he growled and bit at her neck. "God you drive me crazy." He growled leaving a cherry mark on her neck.

Felicity giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck as she moved against him loving him pounding her into the mattress. "I could say the same thing about you baby." She mewled.

Derek shook his head and drilled her even faster and harder. "Do you have any clue how much you mean to me?" He growled staring into her glazed eyes.

Felicity stopped moving and looked up at him in surprise. "Derek, I..."

He stopped moving and just held himself buried inside her. "I'm serious, do you?"

She reached up and cupped his face. "No...I know how I feel about you and I know you care about me but..."

He leaned down and silenced her with his lips. The kiss was gentle and he pulled out of her and rolled over onto his side and pulled her into his arms. She looked at him warily while he took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "You are the world to me baby. You are everything to me. The thought of not having you in my life is crushing."

She put her finger over his lips to silence him. "Baby, shhhhh...I'm not going anywhere. What are you trying to say?" She asked softly.

Derek let out a ragged breath and kissed her finger. She smiled and pulled her hand away. He stared into her eyes as he smiled. "I love you Felicity, with all my heart."

Her eyes widened for a second then softened and she smiled. "I love you too Derek."

He looked at her in surprise. "You do?"

She chuckled and nodded. "I think I have since the day I found you sitting on our couch waiting to take my virginity."

"Oh baby." He sighed. He pushed her onto her back and moved over her once more, sliding into her so slowly and gently she purred. "I love you so much." He sighed as he slowly moved inside her.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. She pulled his lips to hers and kissed her softly. "I love you too baby, so much."

He captured her lips with his, his tongue pressing into her mouth as he started slicing harder and faster inside her. She whimpered against his lips and met him thrust for thrust as she poured out her love for him in this one moment.

It wasn't long before they picked up a rhythm. The bed squeaked hard under their movements but neither of them noticed. Derek captured her mouth and worked his tongue in and out like his cock in and out of her pussy. Felicity kissed him back hungrily as she raked her nails down over his back and met him thrust for thrust.

Suddenly she arched beneath him and screamed into his mouth as she went flying over the edge. Derek felt her tighten around him and growled as he tore his mouth from hers. He buried his face in her neck as he bottomed out inside her and let go.

He kissed her softly then pulled out of her and rolled over onto his side beside her running his hand over her stomach. "I can't wait until you are round with my child." He said softly staring at his hand.

Felicity put her hand over his and smiled. "In about 8 months love."

Derek looked at her in surprise. "You're pregnant?" he asked shocked.

She giggled and nodded. "I went to the doctor today, about 7 weeks."

He shook his head then smiled broadly and leaned down and kissed her stomach gently. He rested his head against her stomach and she ran her fingers through his hair. When he looked at her his eyes were filled with love. "I can't believe I'm going to be a father." He said softly.

Felicity smiled at him. "Tell me about it, my father just about had a coronary when I told him."

Derek flinched and closed his eyes. He should have been with her when she went to the doctor and when she told her parents. "I'm sorry I wasn't there." He said looking at her seriously.

She ran her fingers over his face. "Don't baby, you have to work. I understand that."

He took her hand and kissed the tips of her fingers. "Still..."

She put her finger over his lips and shook her head. "No still or buts about it. I know you will be there for me and the baby."

He closed his eyes and sighed thinking about what kind of father he was going to be. He didn't exactly have the greatest upbringing and what was he supposed to tell his child when he grew up. Don't be like your father and sell your body to survive? He shook his head and kissed her stomach again, no, his child wasn't going to go through what he did. This child was going to be loved by both parents and if they wanted to live at home until they were 30 that was fine.

Felicity watched him with a soft smile on her lips as she ran her fingers through his hair. "What are you thinking about?" She asked softly.

He opened his eyes and looked at her. "How I'm not going to make the mistakes with our baby that my parents made with me."

She sat up and grabbed his face and pulled his lips to hers, kissing him gently then pulled back and stared into his eyes. "You are going to be a wonderful father Derek, I know you will."

He took her hand in his and just looked at her. "I don't know, I'm terrified." He admitted shamelessly.

She smiled and giggled. "And I'm not? I'm only 18 for gods sake. I didn't plan on having kids for at least another 10 years."

He flinched again and looked at her. "Are you sorry?" he asked softly.

She looked at him in surprise for a minute then cocked her head to the side and smiled at him. "Sorry about what? Falling in love with you? Carrying your child? Wanting to be with you and only you?" She shook her head. "Not in the least."

He smiled and reached up and stroked her cheek. "Good."

She giggled and took his hand in hers and kissed the palm. "I love you Derek, that is all that I care about right now. The rest will fall into place, I'm sure of it."

He smiled at her. "You love me?"

Her eyes sparkled as she nodded. He grinned and leaned up on his elbow. "Do you love me enough to marry me?"

Felicity's eyes widened and she opened her mouth but no sound came out. She closed her mouth then opened it again. "M...marry you?" She asked in surprise.

He nodded and took her hand in his. "I love you with all my heart, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Please say you will be my wife." He said staring into her eyes.

She just stared at him for a minute as tears filled her eyes. She barely noticed as they traveled down her cheeks. She just smiled softly and spoke one word. "YES!"

Derek grinned and pulled her into his arms kissing her deeply. He didn't know where they went from here but he did know that as long as she was by his side, he could do anything.

THE END

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,526 Followers