He Was Only 18

Story Info
A Dad brings his son to his girl friend for his first taste.
3.3k words
4.21
64.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ravenswood
ravenswood
109 Followers

A few years ago I met a man who had a son, he had just turned 18 a week before we had met.

Mickey was coming home before college started in the fall.

One day Jim IM'ed me that his son Mickey, would be driving in that next afternoon and they wanted to come by one morning before he went back to Penn State.

I said that I'd be alone all week-end and that Saturday morning would be good for me.

Jim said, "It's a date, we'll be over about 10:00".

This thought ran through my head all week. What on earth was I going to have in common with an 18 year? Finally I couldn't take not knowing what was going on in his head and I e-mailed him.

"Hey punkin," I said, as I started the message. "Need to ask you a question about Saturday."

I tried to be shy and reserved in asking what was up there sleeves but knowing would be no secret. So after writing and deleting this 'question' I finally settled for,

"Do you guys have a 'plan' for maybe lunch when you stop by?" And then I signed it and clicked on send.

Well, Wednesday afternoon I got home from work and opened my e-mail to find a message from Jim.

"Lunch would be great Monkey, but we were hoping for something a little more personal. I was hoping for, as is Mickey, a nice warm blow job or two."

TTYL Jim.

I sat and stared at the computer screen with my jaw in my lap. Now mind you I had no problem with this I just didn't know how it was going to come down. But at this stage in my life, I'm not about ready to ask.

I sat and smiled some and hit reply as I typed, "Well, Jim (and Mickey) a nice warm blow it will be". And I signed it Maggie and hit send.

I had known Jim for about 3 or 4 months and had seen photos of his son. He was about 5'10" with blonde curly hair and from the beach picture, a wonderful physique

I was getting butterflies in my stomach as Friday came at work. A couple of the girls I work

With, asked me several times what was going on in my life that was causing me to have to look up things that they knew were familiar to me. And why was I dropping files left and right all day, and what is with this shit eating grin on my face?

We went to the café down on the first floor for lunch, as we strolled to the table in the back of the small room. They weren't going to let me even eat until I told them what gives.

"Mags you have got to fess up", Connie said.

"Yes, my dear", said Angie as she grabbed my hand with the water glass in it.

"Tells us and tell us now", she said.

I let out a long sigh as I sat back in my chair. I new the jig was up and I had to confess.

"Okay you want to know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?" I said with a smile.

The both shook their heads up and down. So okay here it goes.

"Do you remember me telling you about Jim that I had met at one of the community get-together's?" I said as I picked up a bread stick.

"Yes, yes," Connie said as if she were dismissing that question.

Angie just leaned forward and whispered, "What, that you want to hook up with him this week end Mags?"

"Well, yes in a way", I said as I grinned.


"Jim IM'ed me that he and his son want to come by my place tomorrow for what he called a 'nice warm blow job'." As I said that there smiles were replaced by their jaws in their laps this time. I just smiled as it was now all out in the open.

Max, the waiter appeared out of no where and stood ready to take our order.

"What will it be today, Ladies?" he said in his heavy Italian accent.

"We'll have 3 number fours with mustard no mayo, one heavy onions and pickles on the side, And 3 orders of Cole slaw and 3 Coca Cola's," I said as if I had done this many times before (which I had).

"Yes Maggie," Max said as he smiled at me.

After he was half way across the restaurant the girls leaned in and whispered, "Are you serious, Mags? You are really going to have these two over and go down on them?" Connie said.

"I sure as hell am," I said with a reassurance in my voice.

They each had a bread stick in there hand as they listened to what I had planned. Then it dawned on them that they were holding phallic symbols, which they each dropped as they continued to listen to. I had to chuckle at these women.

,"This young man, Mickey is going back to Penn State on Tuesday and apparently his dad liked the blow jobs I gave him a time or two or three back at Christmas time and he wanted Mickey to experience at least one before he left," I said as matter of fact as I could muster.

These two girls (well not really girls they are in there thirties) where also known to share a few nights with the younger set. They were just jealous of me getting the youngest of the crowd.

Max brought our sandwiches and our drinks. As I picked up mine and took a bite they were still just staring at me.

Their lunches just sat there as they didn't move a muscle.

"What?" I said.

"You," said Angie. "I can not believe you. You are taking advantage of a sweet young man's weakness."

"Hey," I said. "It's either me or some diseased tramp down at the docks," I continued.

They both raised there eye brows in agreement.

Connie leaned to her right and said to Angie, "Do you think we should stop by Maggie's on Saturday to orchestrate this beautiful show?"

Then they both looked at each other and shook their heads no. Thank god for that. I was looking forward to doing this all by myself.

We finished our lunch and took the elevator back up to our office. By this time it was 2:30 and the rest of the day went like clock work.

As I pulled into my drive way I sat for a moment in my car thinking about how I was going to so enjoy this week end. As I gathered up my briefcase and things a call came into my phone.

"Hello?" I said as I flopped the case open.

"Hey Monkey, its Jim. Are you ready for tomorrow?"

I smiled as I enjoyed hearing from him so much. "Yep I sure am cutie," I said.

We chatted a few more minutes and he was gone.

I made a fast dinner and took a long leisurely herbal bath. I laid back and smiled to myself

as I thought of how I was going to enjoy the 'meeting' tomorrow.

As I dried off I watched myself in the mirror. I really hated my body but some of my men friends seemed to enjoy it. I wrapped my towel around me and just thought about crawling in bed to make tomorrow come faster.

The next thing I knew the clock said 9:30 in the morning. Jim and Mickey would be here in half an hour. I jumped out of bed, went and brushed my hair and teeth. I looked into the mirror and what I saw was a very naked me. I had slept in the nude. I just chuckled.

As I rinsed my mouth from the mouthwash I came up from the sink and in the mirror I saw Jim standing behind me. It really caught me by surprise. Jim was accustom to making himself at home

in my house, which I loved.

"Oh my god Monkey you look fantastic." Jim said as he walked up behind me and pressed his hard body against my ass. He brought his hands up and spread them on my tits as he moaned into my ear. "I have someone for you to meet," he whispered.

Just about then Mickey stepped in up from the doorway and with a sweet grin said "Hi, I'm Mickey."

He had the most beautiful blonde curls, piercing blue eyes and full lips that I thought would be yummy to kiss.

Jim's hands had dropped to my belly as he made his presents known against my ass cheeks. His lips were nibbling and kissing my neck as Mickey lowered himself to his knees. His hands drew me to him as I felt his lips just above my soft triangle.

Jim leaned back and gave me a small slap on the butt as I felt Mickey's tongue twirl around the hair over my wet pussy. He peaked around me to see his son just about ready to dive into my pussy and said, "Whoa Dude, let the lady take care of us first."

By now they were both hard as a couple of rocks. I was almost afraid I'd break their cocks. I made my way to the bed and laid down as Mickey and Jim looked at each other.

"You go first son, this is all for you," Jim said to Mickey. He sat on the end of the bed and the last time I saw him he was rubbing his crotch.

I smiled as Mickey came up by the head of the bed and I grabbed his jeans and said, "Let me see what you got in them jeans baby".

This young man had the smoothest hard body I've ever seen. He was completely shaved not a hair insight. His ass cheeks were just as hard as his abs. When he was all out of his jeans I placed my hand around the beautiful cock before me and opened my lips to dive bombed this sexy man. This cock clearly belonged to a man.

Jim cleared his throat, as I turned to look at him he remarked, "Take it easy on him Maggie this is his first blow job."

I look up into Mickey's handsome young face, his eyes so blue I thought I was looking into the sky. I whispered to Mickey, "Are you ready baby?"

He nodded a slow yes as I closed my eyes and took this magnificent cock into my mouth. My hands ran up his chest as my tongue swirled around the head of his cock. I was softly humming deep in my throat as I felt his hands on my shoulders. He was quiet I didn't hear a thing from Mickey. But now, Jim that was another matter. He was already jacking his cock off.

As I came up for a breath of air I turned to him and said, " Dude you want me to fuck you stop playing with it," I laughed.

If I hadn't stopped him there would have been nothing for me. I glanced up into Mickey's face. He was in Heaven somewhere. I turned my attention and lips to this wonderful hard cock.

I let my tongue make its way down the vein on the underside. There I was presented with his gorgeous balls. I slowly took one then both into my mouth as my hands pumped his cock next to my face. After softly feeling his skin against my lips I ever so gently let them go back to rest against his strong muscular legs. Just as I was about to go back to sucking on him I heard a soft moan escape his beautiful lips. I took the whole 10 inches into my mouth as the slit on the tip caressed the back of my throat.

I had the feeling that it wouldn't be much longer and I'd have a good mouthful of this young man's sweet cum.

Mickey's hands went from my shoulders to my head and I had a feeling that this was his signal. I could taste it, feel it, and smell it all at once as he filled my eager lips with his cum. I swallowed every minute drop of it too.

I was still enjoying myself when I felt Jim turn me over with his strong arms. With the force of a circus strong man I was pulled off of Mickey's cock as it went from rock hard to somewhere in the middle.

"Come here, Monkey," Jim whispered as he kissed my lips. The same lips that had just tasted his son's cum. His tongue seemed to want me to suck it, so I obliged. As our lips parted I opened my eyes to see that Mickey was knelt down next to the bed now and was hungrily beginning to suck a hard

nipple into his mouth. I reached up to cradle his head against my full breast.

I was having a multitude of mixed emotions. Mickey's jeans were still down around his cute little knees as I felt Jim push his hard cock in one fell swoop into my convulsing pussy. He picked up his own rhythm as he moved his lips to my left nipple and for the first time in my life I was feeling so wonderfully fulfilled.

Jim's sucking didn't mar his ability to make hard, deep strokes into my waiting, quivering pussy. As he push his body up off of me he said to Mickey, "Stop, Dude lets do her the right way."

Now mind you I have never in my life heard that there was a right and wrong way to fuck.

But according to Jim, we were doing it wrong.

He pulled out of me and began giving directions like a Hollywood director.

"You turn that beautiful ass up so I can fuck you pretty pink asshole," he whispered to me and had Mickey stand in front of me to suck his cock until it was hard again.

To say I was in Heaven would be putting it mildly. Mickey was totally nude now as was Jim as he pulled my body back against his hard cock. I took a full breath and exhaled as he pushed harder into my body.

My lips found there familiar place on Mickey's beautiful smooth cock. As he pulled my head to take him all the way into my mouth, they both began to pull and push on my body as they grew closer to their own orgasms.

Jim was whispering to me about how he loved fucking my tight ass. Mickey didn't have a chance with any words at all. He sighed and I did catch a few moans escape his sweet lips but now that I knew his signal I would try to make him last longer.

As Jim moved harder and steadier into my ass I slowed my suction on Mickey's manhood.

Just like clockwork Jim decided to play Chinese fire drill. Not sure if you are familiar with that, but they more or less switched places. Mickey was a tad shy about putting his prick up my ass, which I didn't mind. He reach up to find my clit and rubbed my little pleasure spot as his cock found the slit of my waiting pussy.

I must say I never knew Nirvana until that very moment. It was as if, our bodies were made for each other. His cock fit my pussy to the max, with each stroke the head of it discovered new crevices within me. His strong hands pulled my hips back against his muscular stature, as he brought my orgasm into reality. I lifted my head off of Donnie's cock as I whispered, "Whoever cums last, wins."

I was doing everything I could to calm myself so I didn't cum, I stopped moaning and was trying to think of other things.

I could feel the vein on the underside of Jim's cock contract as I sucked on this sweet cock. As I let it fall from my lips I felt his body jump and I knew that it would be just moments and I'd have a mouthful of his cum. Jim wasn't going to win this game.

Mickey slowed the action of his strokes as he reached around my belly and began to rub my clit.

Oh... he wasn't playing fair.

I sped up my suction on Jim and within seconds he was convulsing with orgasmic bliss into my warm wet mouth. I must say, that cum has a delightful taste. He shook as he came and when he was soft again I slowly let his cock fall from my lips. He lay on the bed as he recuperated, his chest heaving

with desire to regain his composure.

Oh how I wanted so much to cum with Mickey in my wetness. But I hated the idea of it being over.

He slowly pulled his cock from my pussy and I really hoped he hadn't cum yet. This was a fuck that I wanted to last for hours.

"Get up on the bed, on your back so I can see your face, beautiful," Mickey whispered.

Oh this baby boy was really not playing MY game fair. I lay up next to Jim who was now rolled up on his side watching us. I smiled up at Mickey as his Dad reached to my nipples and tweaked then.

Mickey lifted my ankles and placed my feet on his shoulders as he slipped his lovely prick inside me.

I let out a soft slow sigh as Mickey picked up his rhythm in and out. Out of nowhere I had a mind blowing orgasm as I looked up into his sweet face.

Apparently Jim had his fill of sex for the day, he grabbed his clothes and left the room just as

Mickey leaned down to suck my tongue in between his lips. This man-child was a quick study as he

did so well at giving me feelings I hadn't had in so long.

I didn't know how much longer I could continue with this or how long Mickey could hold his beautiful

Erection, although I wished it would last forever.

Mickey reached up and softly caressed one nipple as he sucked on the other. I placed my legs around his waist and my feet planted on his sweet ass cheeks.

"Oh Mickey, I want you to cum deep inside of me," I whispered into his cute ear. "M-M-M please

lover, fill my belly with your cum."

He lifted his tight body off mine as he gazed into my eyes. The most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. He stared into my eyes as I came with yet another orgasm.

With just a few more strokes he slowed his pace as he whispered, "I can't hold off anymore. I have to cum, Maggie."

"Yes, Baby," I sighed, "Cum deep inside of me."

With that said I watched his handsome face as it contorted in what I thought might be pain as he picked up speed with his thrusts. Harder, faster and deeper he pushed into me. I could feel another orgasm pressing through my sex.

I listened as I heard Mickey groan slightly and he pushed one last time with his golden cock into my pulsing wet pussy.

I could feel his cock convulse in my contracting pussy. As much as I wanted this to last forever I knew that he was exhausted. His body went ridged and he more or less collapsed against me as he whispered, "Thank you lover, thank you so much."

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you liked it. The names have been changed to protect the not so innocent. All except mine, I'm no where near innocent. If you liked the story please leave me a message. I will answer all e-mail with a return e-address.

Blessings, Ravenswood

ravenswood
ravenswood
109 Followers