He-wolf Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that's why you always chew on your lip." He stated.

"Yea I had taken it out right before y'all took me." I looked in the mirror at his face as I said it. He didn't react. "It's a nervous habit I guess." I fixed my hair making my bangs cover my forehead and sweep over my right eye.

"I never thought of you being all into black." He said.

"I was wearing all black when y'all kidnapped me. Or is that a time that's too hard for you to think about." I retorted. Couldn't figure out where this conversation was going

"Yea I just thought you were trying to match." He laughed at his joke and leaned in the door way of the bath room.

"No I always wear black. 'sides these are Alex's old clothes. Well the sweater is new I guess I haven't seen it before, but it smells like him." He just stared at me before turning to walk away.

"We're ready to go whenever you are. And Jag, no one here is your enemy. We all love and care for you." Before I could tell him where to shove that pack of lies he was gone.

A few minutes later I walked into the hall to find everyone huddled. They all looked up as I entered. "Sorry I wanted to look decent for Alex I guess." I said.

They smiled nervously at me and started for the front door. I walked behind the group trying to seize everyone up and hoping that this wasn't a trap. I'd had enough of that to last a life time.

Four hours later we were at the gate of the opal werewolf containment facility. I looked up at the gate with trepidation and felt Bruce squeeze my hand for reassurance. I pulled out of his grasp and walked forward. Ignoring his hurt whimper and Hunter's kind words of comfort. His love was here with us, mine was locked up inside. He really needed to grow a pair.

We walked inside when were buzzed in and went to room 479 on block D. I heard a loud growl and saw Alex. His face unshaven and his hair reached past his shoulders. He was in nothing, but jean shorts. He looked more cut and had a small tattoo on his left hip of J.R. and A.P. in gothic lettering. Segur nudged me and whispered to me. "I did that tat the day I wasgoing to leave. Do you like it?" I looked up at him in disgust. Was he trying to get on my good side now?

I looked back at Alex through the bars. Leaning against them on my hands I called to him. I heard Alex growl at me, but didn't think it was at me until it was too late. He lunged at me and bit my hand hard making me scream and stumble backwards. I landed on the ground holding my hand to my chest.

"h-he bit me." I frowned my eyes never leaving Alex.

"He's feral Jagger. I told you it would be hard to get him back to the way he was before." Lum spoke from somewhere behind him.

I looked at my hand and walked back over to the cell. I sat in front of it far enough where he couldn't reach me. I kept looking into Alex's eyes as he sat swiping at my through the bars. Everyone walked away to give us some space. Every few minutes I would scoot a bit closer until I was right in front of him. He held my gaze and didn't growl not even when I reached over and stroked the fading read streak of hair into the deep black of the rest before tucking it behind his ear.

"Alex?" I asked.

He closed his eyes and nuzzled my hand as I caressed his cheek. "Baby are you with me? It's me. It's Jagger. Your pup." My eyes misted over as I leaned closer to him.

He looked up at me and whimpered. "It's me Alex. I'm right here. Please come back to me. I've missed you so much Alex."

He whined and reached through the bars to caress my cheek. Placing my head closer to the bars and rubbed my nose with his. J-Jagger?" he asked me.

I smiled widely and kissed him hard. "Yes baby! It's me! I'm right here!"

He tried to smile, but it came out as more of a grimace. He looked over my shoulder and growled to whomever was behind me. I turned around to see who it was when Alex grabbed me and held me against the bars as he licked my neck marking me once again as his. Alex kept growling as I looked up to see everyone with a guard coming up behind with a key.

"I'm going to open the door. Get out of my way." The guard said as he pushed past Hunter and Preston. He took out his police baton and raised it above his head as he saw Alex holding my back against the bars tightly. I growled and hissed loudly as I glared at him.

"Do not touch my mate." I growled.

The guard paused and looked down as he took in our arrangement. I snarled this time. He wasn't moving fast enough for me. He placed his arms out to placate us as he put the baton away and held out the cell key. Pausing only to give me an annoyed look which I responded to with a hiss. "If you want me to open the door you need to move. By all that freaky shit going on with you I doubt I can slide door through you."

I glared upon him once again. The only thing keeping me from attacking was the fact that he had the key to give me access to my mate. I growled at him before turning to Alex. "Baby you have to let go for a few seconds."

He shook his head fast and tightened his grip. "No need to hold on. I'm not going anywhere I promise. If you let go the guard will open the door and you can hold me baby. Don't you want to be able to hold me better?" I asked.

----Alex----

I nodded my head vigorously and slowly let go. Jagger stood up and stood next to the strange vampire who took tried to clasp his hand with my mate pulling away. I growled and glared at the vampire. "Do not touch him vampire. I will kill you." The guard missed the whole exchange and unlocked the door. Before he could fully open the door I burst through it and ran at the vampire. My mate stepped in front of him and placed it on my chest making me stop. I growled and snarled at the vampire not even looking at my mate. I was already contemplating how to kill him fastest.

"Shhh its okay I'm right here. He wasn't going to do anything. I promise. I'm all yours. You are mine and I'm yours. We are together again." My mate caressed my face and I leaned into his touch. Happy to smell him once again. "Everything is okay."

I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist and pressed myself tight against him feeling myself get hard. The need to claim him in front of everyone was overwhelming. Only the thought of preventing anyone taking him during stopped me. I kept looking around growling at anyone that got too close to my mate as we left. When we got to the car he tried to pull away, but I pulled him back tighter than before.

"You have to let go for a second so we can get in the car honey." He said.

I growled at everyone, Even the older woman wolf. I saw the hurt in her eyes, but I didn't care I felt so protective over my mate. I failed him once and I would not make that mistake again. I didn't want anyone close to him. They all stepped back and I eased my grip, but didn't fully let him. He pulled us into the large van. I picked him up and set him in my lap for everyone to see he was mine. He turned sideways and laid his head on my chest, wrapping his arms around my neck burying his face in the crook of my neck. I felt myself calm when he did that and felt my mate smile against my neck. Everyone else got in the large van with the older man wolf driving. No one said a word as we drove.

"You're wearing my clothes." I said as I sniffed him.

He smiled and started biting his the thing in his lip, Lips that I wanted to bite. I felt myself start to fill and the increase of heart beat told me he felt it too. "I thought you would be able to recognize me better if you smelt yourself on me." he said

I looked around at everyone. I slowly slid both hands from around Jagger and rested it on Preston's and Hunter's shoulders. Preston and Hunter turned around and smiled widely at me. The fear draining from their faces. I returned the smile as best as I could and slid my hands down to the ass of Jagger, my mate. He looked up at me and smiled then nuzzled his head back into the crook of my neck.

We got home and everyone got out of the car to give me time with Jagger. I gripped his hand tightly and looked at the house where everyone was staring. I barely stopped the roar that threatened to come through.

When I looked back down the street I saw Jagger's mom and showed my teeth. Her skin was a pure white and her eyes a deep red. She grinned down at Jagger which made him squirm. I let loose and she gripped the neck of a pup and raised it up as if to stop me. I heard the older wolf cry out as she saw her youngest pup cry out in fear and panic.

"You will bring my son to me or all 3 will be turned." She said.

The bitch had just signed her death warrant.

12