He Wore Leather Gloves

Story Info
The gloved man uses her thoroughly.
1.5k words
4.22
52.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came into the hotel room without knocking. I was sitting on the bed reading and looked up absently as he entered. I wore the short black slinky dress he had requested, thigh-high fishnets and red stiletto heels. As he had ordered I neither wore a bra or panties.

He strode over to the bed and stood looking down at me, nothing even approaching a smile crossed his features. I licked my lips and smiled nervously. He was attractive, much more attractive than I had expected, somehow this unnerved me even more. He had full lips, walnut colored skin and eyes so brown they almost seemed black. "H-hello . . ." I said with an uneasy voice.

He shook his head. "If I wanted you to speak, I would tell you to speak." He stood less than a foot away from me, close enough for me to smell the scent of light cologne and the way it mingled with the rich new leather of his gloves. Both of his hands were encased in finely made thick black leather gloves. Despite the warmth of the room he made no attempt to remove them.

I nodded my head. Of course, I should have known better, but this was all so new. I hadn't done this before. When I answered the ad I hadn't been sure what to expect, but this wasn't quite it. I felt blood rush to my face. I was already starting off on the wrong foot.

"Lay back; raise and spread your knees."

His words slapped me in the face. I felt my stomach churn. I knew I would expose myself for him, but he just made the command so casually. I hesitated and he lifted his brow in a questioning way that signaled his unhappiness. I quickly lay back on the bed and did as I was told spreading my long brown legs. I felt the cool air conditioned air on the swollen lips of my cunt. I was wet. I had been wet since I had gotten ready this evening to meet him here. In truth, I had been wet all day in anticipation.

The scent of my leaking sex filled the room. I felt blood rush to my face in embarrassment and shame.

He released a low sound like a growl. A pleased growl. It was the first sign he had given me that he was even remotely happy with anything I'd done. "You're already so wet," he said softly. I looked down. My pussy lips were glistening and sticky with my juices. It had leaked a bit onto my thighs. I was sopping. "And your lips are so thick and swollen. I didn't know you had such fat pussy lips. You really are a slut."

I swallowed and my I felt a rush of blood surge in my head. I wanted to protest and shake my head but I said nothing. I must have begun bringing my legs together because I felt his leather-glove clad hand reach out and slap my thigh sharply. "I didn't fucking tell you to close your legs, slut."

I whimpered and held them open wider. He knelt down on the bed and bent over me. His hands gripped and pinched my breasts through the flimsy material of the dress and I whimpered, trying to hold back my cries. "Don't hold back your moans, whore. I want to hear them. Be as loud as you can. I want to hear how what I'm doing to you makes you feel. I know you like it, you're already fucking dripping wet and I've barely touched you. You've just been anticipating how I'm going to fuck your little slutty hole, haven't you?"

I nodded. He slapped my cheek and I felt pain blossom in my head. His leather clad hand sent my head spinning.

"I asked you a fucking question so answer it."

"Y-yes," I answered in the unsteady voice that now felt hoarse and unfamiliar. "I've been thinking about you fucking me all day."

"Did you finger your cunt?"

I nodded my head and he slapped me again. I cried out. "Yes, yes I fingered my pussy. I'm sorry, I couldn't help it."

A small dark laugh escaped his lips. "I don't expect anything else from a fat-lipped slut with a leaking cunt." His bent down and licked the swollen lips of my cunt. I bucked unconsciously up at his face and his hands slid down to my knees, holding me down and holding me in place. "Mmm," he said. "You taste salty and sweet, just like a slut should." He began to lick and suck on my pussy lips, biting them gently, spreading them apart with his tongue and spearing inside me.

I rocked up against his face, crying out and moaning, which only seemed to urge him on. His mouth was voracious. I felt utterly consumed as his lips tongue and teeth traveled over every bit of my cunt. His tongue began to assault my clit, licking it with the flat, up and down, making me shiver. "Fucking cum on my face, stupid whore," he said into my pussy.

I began to cum, wriggling and shaking, my thighs quivering in his hands as he held me open. Crying out incoherently as I came hard. He stood up and I noticed his cock bulging against the fine material of his slacks. His mouth was slick and wet from my juices. He unzipped his pants and pulled his long thick cock out, not even taking the time to remove his belt or jacket. His dark cock had a fat purplish head that leaked precum onto the floor. He pushed his body over mine, and used one hand to shove my knee against my chest while he wrapped his other leather-encased hand around my throat and shoved his cock inside me with one brutal thick thrust.

I wailed and he tightened his grip on my throat. "Open your eyes slut," he hissed and I opened my eyes to see his beautiful face starring down at me, his lips set in an almost pained grimace as he dug his thick cock in and out of the swollen lips of my cunt. I was so wet we could hear his cock slamming in and out of me. I felt my juices leaking onto the bed. "I want to see your eyes while I fuck you. I want to see your face when I do this." He slammed his hips home, all the way inside me with delicious brutality that made my back arch and my eyes widen as my open mouth released cries and wails of distressed pleasure.

"Fuck your cunt feels good, little slut. I'm going to fuck you all night. I'm going to fuck you until you cry. I'm going to fuck you until this fat-lipped cunt is red and sore and you beg me to stop, then I'm going to fuck you again."

My pussy tightened around his cock and I felt waves of pleasure began to wash over me. He slapped my face and I came. "Tell me if you're fucking cumming, stupid whore. You fucking tell me."

"I'm . . . I'm cumming. Oh god, I'm fucking cumming."

He hissed and began fucking me even faster and harder through my orgasm pushing me over the edge once again. I moaned feeling his thick heavy cock split open the thick lips of my sex, feeling my muscles contract around him, hearing my wetness as he slammed in and out of me with abandon.

"Oh yes, I can feel you getting wetter, slut, and I'm just fucking getting started." He held his body over me and slammed himself all the way home inside my pussy again and again.

My hands, which had been clinging helplessly to the bed spread, slid up to his shoulders. My fingers dug into the thick cotton of his dress shirt and I pressed my face into his neck as I felt him force himself inside me over and over.

My ears filled with the sounds of his grunts and moans and the wetly thick sound of his cock slamming in and out of my slit. I didn't think he could go any faster or use any more force, but he did as his groans deepened. His hips hammered his dick into me and he leaned back. One hand once again found its way to my throat and the other grabbed my breast through my top.

His face tightened into a pleasured grimace as his lips pulled back and he drove himself into me and came.

"Your pussy is mine now," he whispered.

He withdrew himself and laid down on the bed. Before I had a moment to catch my breath he grabbed me by my hair and yanked me down to his crotch. "Clean me off, slut, and I mean it. Get every drop of your slutty pussy juice off of my cock. You made a fucking mess."