Head

Story Info
He came home to a nice surprise.
1k words
4.15
78.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was more then I could possibly stand as he stood there before me. He smiled, a bright shiny whiteness that tinged like a toothpaste commercial, his black trench coat slung over his arm. I had always wanted this man; even from the very first time I spotted him across the office when we worked together for an ISP. The man I had dubbed, “The Dapper One”. I had thought that my ideal man would be clad in tie-dye T-shirts and ratty jeans, but this man was definitely a Dockers man. White starched shirt, black vest with matching belt and shoes, just a hint of a five-o-clock shadow and a glint of playful malicious intent in his light gray eyes. A shiver ran through my entire body as I watched him lay his coat over the desk chair.

“How was your day?” I crossed the room over to him and embraced him from behind, my swollen belly pressed against his buttocks. God, I wanted him! He felt fabulous as I ran my hands across his chest, his nipples going erect at my touch.

“It was okay. Not much going on.” He was flipping through a stack of mail that he’d picked up from the desk. “Just a boring day. Do you want to go see a movie tonight?”

“Sure, but just one thing…” I gently turned him around, and taking the mail from his hands and replacing it on the desk, I pulled him towards me for a kiss. Explosions of pleasure pulsed through me as his tongue entwined with mine, wet and sloppy glorious probing pleasure. My own nipples immediately hardened against his chest and a spasm rocketed through my pelvis as I tried in vain to rub myself against him, belly withstanding. The small being a swim within my uterus swished and kicked from the spasms of my arousal in it’s own excitement. Pulling back from the kiss, his eyes mocked me as I licked my lips.

“Feeling a bit frisky this evening are we?” His knowing grin disappeared beneath my mane of curly brown hair as he bent to bite my neck and nibble and probe my earlobe. I moaned against him and fiddled clumsily with his belt buckle. Finally unfastened, I opened his dapper Dockers and slid his white skivvies to the floor, setting free the phallus of my dreams. It pulsed and bobbed at me as I knelt before it and lightly stoked it with my fingers.

“Absolutely beautiful! Can I have it?” I looked adoringly up at him, batting my big brown eyes. “Oh please?”

“Of course! It’s yours. Do with it as you wish.” He stoked my head with his hand and gently moved my lips towards his throbbing manhood. I licked the tip with a few smooth quick licks, causing him to gasp, then stopped and looked back up at him

“For keeps? Forever and always?” I grinned and batted my eyes again.

“YES! Blasted woman! It’s yours for keeps, forever and always! Don’t stop!” He roughly grabbed my hair and moved my lips back towards him. Once my mouth had engulfed him, he released his grip and lightly stroked my head as he moaned with pleasure.

I’ve never been very confident in my fellatio abilities, but ironically enough, the act of giving head has got to be one of the most arousing sexual acts that I can perform. I’ve practically come just from giving a blowjob. To know that by licking and nibbling and biting and sucking on my man’s penis gives him the most absolute ultimate pleasure sends my own genitalia spasming in wet delight. My dick sucking difficulties come in because I know that eventually he’s going to climax and hot slimy semen is going to blast into my mouth. Now for some, this isn’t a problem, seeing as when one is sucking cock, one may as well just keep right on at it and suck the gloop right down. For me, swallowing has always been a challenge, but I do aim to please.

As I slurped away, I glanced up at him and caught his eye. He was watching me most intently, lips slightly parted as he breathed deeply. Keeping his gaze, I swirled my tongue around his shaft to the tip and smiled up at him, keeping the rhythm going with my hand. Going down for a long deep lick, I ran my tongue through the furry jungle of his balls, moistening the hairs with a salivary flood. He gasped loudly and his cock quivered in my grasp as I stroked and continued licking. Opening my mouth wide, I gently sucked in his testicles and lightly tickled my tongue against the sensitive skin. I could tell he was thoroughly enjoying this as he about fell over, his knuckles whitening as he leaned back and grabbed the edge of the desk for support. I released his balls and continued licking my way up to his shaft, running my tongue from bottom to top. Once at the head, I twirled my tongue around the edge and slowly sucked his throbbing prick as far back into my mouth as I could stand. Down and up, down and up, my sucking mouth and stroking hand coming together mid-shaft, lightly dragging my teeth on the up-suck. He was tensing up and his breathing and moaning were coming faster and faster. Climax was near and I braced myself for the outcome. I’m going to swallow it this time, damn it! Up and down, up and down, up and down, slowly sucking faster and faster and faster and faster and faster…

“Urrrraaaagh! Aaaahhh!” His entire body tremored and quaked and my mouth quickly filled with hot slimy come that I slurped and swallowed without even realizing it. So that’s how it’s done! Just turn off the brain and go with it! I continued sucking, slowing down gradually, finally releasing him as he collapsed to the floor. I licked my lips, savoring the taste of his manly juices. Not as bad as I thought it would be.

“THAT was wonderful!” He looked dreamy eyed up at me, lost in that brain-dead void that men go to post-orgasm, like a Vegetable Man. “Just remind me to sit down first before I let you do that next time.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it.” I smiled at him lovingly, my body still quivering from my own orgasm, only just noticed. “I can assure you that there will be many next times to come!”