Head Games

Story Info
Shared sexual pleasure.
2.9k words
3.78
73.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WalterCie
WalterCie
10 Followers

(His head lay on her silky soft thigh, his nose whispering against the smooth satin crotch of the panties covering the exquisite softness of her pussy as he breathed in the erotically earthy scent of her sex. He pressed in slightly, moving his nose more urgently over the swollen softness, up and down the spreading bloom of lubricant moistening her crotch. Her hand tightened its grip in his hair when his nose slowed down to hover over and circle round and round her erect, tingling clit.)

"Roy, sweetie, mommy's here. Can you hear me?"

The erotic scent and feel of the faceless woman faded quickly as the man's mind shifted from the sublime pleasure of his internal sex life to the unpleasantness of the domineering stepmother he had left behind when he escaped into the comatose condition he had been in for almost a year.

"Has he changed at all?" It was his detested stepmother's voice.

"I'm afraid not, Mrs. Szabo." That was the voice of that woman who seemed to always be around whenever his mind listened to what was outside his mind.

"Does he still ...?" his stepmother said, then hesitated.

"Yes, ma'am," the caretaker's voice replied. "He still does."

"How many times today?"

"Well, about the same as yesterday."

"He's ejaculated six times already?"

"Actually, it's been eight times today."

It was quiet for several minutes. They're looking at my hard-on, Roy's mind realized.

"That's so ... well, disgusting," his stepmother's voice said.

(He felt his mind slipping back into its own reality as it rejected the presence of his stepmother. Soft lips wrapped themselves around his throbbing cock while a strong tongue ran around and around its head. He stopped breathing briefly as his orgasm pushed for release, then shot up and into the mouth that milked it hungrily of his hot, slippery come.)

"Oh, my God!" his stepmother said, the disgust evident in her voice.

"Ejaculation is a perfectly natural bodily function for a man, Mrs. Szabo."

"Maybe for some men, but not for my little Roy. He's different than other men." There was another moment of silence before his stepmother continued. "Does it ever go down?"

"Maybe once or twice a day it gets softer, but most of the time it's like it is now."

More silence followed during which Roy's mind returned to the room he never saw anymore.

"Leave me alone with my son, please, Myra."

"Yes, ma'am." A friendly hand patted his shoulder gently, followed by footsteps and the sound of a door closing.

Warm breath tickled his ear. "I'm terribly disappointed in you, Roy," his stepmother's voice whispered. "You're doing this on purpose just to spite me, aren't you?"

His mind began fading slowly into its own reality.

"Ever since I caught you masturbating, you've been closing yourself off to me, and now you're trying to close me off totally. You were just a child then, Roy, but you're twenty-one now, and it's time for you to stop acting like a petulant child."

(A warm slippery hand rubbed strongly and expertly up and down his cock, concentrating on its hyper-sensitive head and bringing him to an almost instantaneous orgasm.)

"Shit!" his stepmother cried as his come sprayed up and onto both their faces. His head recoiled slightly as her hand slapped the side of his face strongly. "MYRA!" The door opened and Myra's familiar footsteps crossed the room. "You know what to do," his stepmother said. "I want it to be so sore he'll never want to have another ejaculation."

"Don't worry, Mrs. Szabo. I know exactly what to do, but I don't know if it'll do any good. Do you want to watch?"

"I'm no animal, Myra. I leave that up to you." His stepmother's footsteps crossed heavily to the door. "Wait until I've left the house if he's likely to make any noise."

"Yes, ma'am. I know it hurts you to hear him cry." The door clicked shut. Myra's footsteps walked to the door, then returned following the sound of the lock sliding into place.

"You're stepmother thinks you've been a bad boy, Roy. You know that, don't you? That's okay, you don't have to answer, but you know what's coming, don't you? You know I'm going to have to punish you."

As she talked, preparing him for what was to come, his mind was aware of the sound of zippers and clothing being removed.

His mind started to slide into itself again when her voice scolded him. "Uh, uh, uh, mister. You're not going to be able to get out of this. You stay right here and take your medicine." A warm, wet mouth sucked his hard cock deep inside as a soft, slippery pussy settled itself onto his face and humped up and over his chin, mouth and nose. "This is why I keep you so carefully and closely shaved, baby," Myra purred.

Without being aware it was happening, his focus shifted from his cock to the scent and feel of her incredibly exciting and hungry pussy.

"Oooh, God," she breathed. "Use your tongue, baby. I want it as far up inside me as you can get it."

(Pleasure her. Pleasure her. Make it feel good for her. Make it exciting for her. Make her squirm. Make her come.)

"Ooh, that's it, baby. Good and slow. Yeah. Now lick my clit, baby. Oh yeah. Slow. Slow. Ummmh! Oh yeah. Do you like it when I hump your face like this, baby? Oh yeah, right there. Right there! Oh, oh, I'm going to come on your face, baby. I'm coming. I'm coming!"

His hips began to hump upwards at her mouth as he felt the muscles in her crotch tighten, then spasm in orgasm as she prolonged her own pleasure by wiping her sopping wet crotch over his face. "Okay, baby, now you," she said, gasping slightly as she ground her clit into his nose. After one final suckle at his throbbing hard erection, he felt her moving around a bit before her hand took hold of him and guided him inside her still spasming vagina.

(The hot, hard cock slid into his twat, easily forcing itself past the tightened muscles at the entrance, causing him to gasp with the pleasure of it. The abnormally long and thick cock slid deep into him, pushing firmly at his cervix before sliding all the way back to the entrance to slide back up inside again. The feeling of fullness was overwhelming.

Don't stop, his mind screamed, keep pumping, keep moving inside me. Oh God. Oh God. Faster. Faster. Now slower. Slower.

The pleasure in the head of my cock is so intense I can barely stand it.

Don't stop pumping, baby. I'm going to come again.

I'm going to come inside you, Myra. I'm going to fill you with my come. Oh, man, it almost hurts. It almost hurts. Oh, God, it feels so incredibly strong, so incredibly good.

Deeper, baby, deeper.

Now! We're coming! We're coming!)

Both bodies on the bed spasmed simultaneously, trembling and twitching in the throes of orgasm. After several moments, Myra collapsed onto the still trembling Roy. "That's never happened before, Roy," she breathed. "I felt your orgasm. I felt what you felt. I felt your come shooting up through your cock and then I felt it splashing against my cervix and dribbling down my ass."

(I always wanted to know how it felt to have an orgasm as a woman. That was incredible! My twat is still tingling with pleasure, and so's my cock. This is amazing!)

Myra rolled off Roy and sat up on the edge of the bed. She looked over at Roy's still erect cock, then reached back to take it in her hand. "Amazing," she said softly. "I can feel my hand around your cock as if it was mine." She spread her knees slightly and reached down to rub her crotch with her left hand.

(Umh! What a marvelous feeling to have someone rubbing my crotch like this. Ooh, that's marvelous. Rub my clit some more.)

Myra stood, then leaned down to plant a gentle, loving kiss on Roy's lips. "I knew one day I could make this happen," she whispered. "I'm going to pull the sheet up so you won't be naked when your night nurse gets here, and I'm going to give you some more of your medicine before I leave. David will be here before long, but he's the same as your stepmother, so you can go back into yourself until I'm back tomorrow."

As Roy, encouraged by Myra's hallucinogenic drug, drifted back into his erotic coma, a slightly overweight middle aged woman of unremarkable appearance looked back at the young man lying on the bed before closing the door behind her. A subtle smile crossed her face as she felt Roy's pre-orgasmic fullness already building in the room behind her.

(Her hands held her full, firm breasts up so that he could lick and nibble on her large, erect nipples. Her breath caught as he rolled her left nipple gently between his thumb and forefinger while suckling contentedly at the other.)

"Mrs. Szabo? This is Myra. No, there's no problem. Just calling to let you know that Roy has dropped even more deeply into his coma. I think you'd be wasting your time visiting him ... at least, for the time being."

"Is he still having those spontaneous ejaculations?"

"He didn't have any more of them while I was there, and that was quite unusual. I believe that I was able to get the danger of his fantasies through to him after you left, but it does seem to have caused him to withdraw farther into himself."

"So, you don't think I should bother coming by?"

"No, Mrs. Szabo. He won't even be aware you're there."

After a long moment, Myra heard what sounded like a long, relieved exhalation of Mrs. Szabo's breath. "Well, then, that's good. Frankly, it's been a huge burden going to see him. He doesn't really deserve my loyalty, anyway, because he never really listened to anything I said." There was a moment's hesitation during which she realized how bad that sounded before she stammered, "Be sure to call me when you think I should visit him again."

Myra smiled. "I'll be certain to let you know, Mrs. Szabo."

* * * *

David looked up expectantly when Myra pushed the door open. He indicated the bed with a nod of his head. "Notice anything different?" he asked. Roy lay with a sheet covering him up to his shoulders. Myra's eyebrow cocked with amusement. "No tent," she said.

"Exa-a-ctly," David laughed. "He's been quiet AND quiet, if you get my drift."

"Interesting," Myra said thoughtfully.

David looked at her questioningly. "Did anything special happen yesterday?" he asked.

Myra felt as if she blushed, but if she did, it didn't appear that David noticed. She looked up and held his eye as she replied. "His stepmother was here."

"Oh, I see," he said. "So she must've said something to shut him down even further than he was before?"

"Something like that. I told her she should stay away until I tell her it's okay to see him again."

"Wow, that was ballsy. What was her reaction?"

Myra smiled. "Relief, actually. She tried to cover it, but I think she really hates him. She just wants the money he inherited when his dad died."

"I'd heard he'd inherited a few bucks."

"He's a multi-millionaire, actually. I think she wants me to treat him poorly so he'll die so she can get her hands on the money."

"Why can't she just have him declared incompetent and go for guardianship?"

"The will specifies that she can't. She only gets the money if he checks out."

David looked at Myra guardedly. "She hasn't ...," he began.

"Asked me to help it along?" Myra interjected. David shrugged. "Something like that."

"Not in so many words -- certainly nothing that you could take to court -- but she wouldn't ask any questions if he suddenly turned up dead." David cocked his head. "How much do you think it could be worth ..."

"Stop," Myra interrupted. "Don't even think it."

"I was just wondering," he said lamely.

"Don't wonder."

"Okay, okay. Look, I won't be able to be here tonight," David said. "I can have Connie cover."

"I'll just stay here tonight," Myra told him. "There's plenty of food in the fridge."

"You're sure?"

"Yep. No problem. Really."

Myra smiled as the door closed behind David. She could feel Roy's cock rising under the sheet. She could feel the sheet's rough surface as it rubbed over the head of his rapidly swelling dick. When she reached up and scratched at her nipples through the fabric of her blouse and bra, she felt the tingling in both her pussy and his cock. She turned and walked to the bed, pulled the sheet away from his cock and leaned down to place a kiss on the tip which already oozed just the slightest amount of pre-come. "I'm here, baby," she cooed. "We're gonna come, and then we're gonna go. I'm taking you out of here. You'll never have to see your stepmother again." A rush of erotic anticipation shivered through both their bodies.

"How would you like to find out how tight the other hole is, baby?"

(Wow, my twat just started gushing. I'm going to see what it feels like to have a huge cock sliding into my asshole.)

She leaned over and took his cock into her mouth, marveling at the exquisite pleasure both of them were receiving from it, then felt the level of their pleasure explode as she slid her hand into her panties and rubbed her lubricant over her slit and clit. She moaned involuntarily with the intensity of their shared pleasure, then pulled away to look down on his throbbing, bobbing erection. "I want that bad boy in me, baby," she told him as she took a bottle of lubricant from her purse. His hips rose up in search of the source of the pleasure when he felt the slippery liquid oozing down the front of his cock, then thrust at her hands as she rubbed the lubricant sensuously up and down the shaft.

His hips settled back onto the bed as she sat down onto it and worked the head of his cock slowly, almost painfully past her sphincters, then eased it deeper and deeper into her ass.

(Oh, shit! What an incredible feeling! I'm totally filled with my own cock which is being held tighter than I ever thought it could be.)

Myra licked her fingers before reaching down to rub her clit and pound two fingers up inside her pussy as she moved up and down, forcing their huge dick deeper and deeper into her until she was completely unaware of anything except the shared joy of the sexual tension building within them.

(This is what I've always wanted. Nothing exists except the pleasure of sexual fulfillment. I don't want it to ever end. I want to be teetering at the edge of orgasm forever. I want to come, but I don't want it to end.)

"Oh, God, baby. This is unbelievable. I don't want it to end. I want us to be here forever. I want us to come, but I don't want it to end."

(We can't hold on any longer. We're going to come. We're coming. We're coming! Unh, unh, unh!)

Stars twinkled in their minds as his come exploded into her ass, and she collapsed heavily onto him as they both lost consciousness at the height of their orgasm.

It was dark outside when Myra awoke. She had rolled off to the side of Roy whose head lolled to the side she was on. Though still obviously under the influence of his drug induced coma, he nevertheless had her nipple in his mouth, suckling intimately and contentedly. She sighed with the erotic waves of pleasure his suckling generated.

"I'm glad it feels this good for you, too," she said softly as she ran her fingers affectionately through his hair. "Even though all I really want is for us to fuck our brains out for the rest of whatever, we really have to get out of here before your stepmother decides to check in again."

At the mention of his stepmother, his mind began to fade into itself. "No, don't. We don't do that anymore, Roy. We want always to be we."

Myra smiled as she felt him return. "You'll never need to escape that way again, baby," she cooed as she put on her clothes. "We're going to be us from now on. Do you understand?"

For the first time in almost a year, his eyes opened and focused on her full, red lips. She smiled as she felt their shared cock begin to harden with the desire to have those full lips wrapped around it.

"Okay, baby, but we'll leave as soon as I'm done." His eyes closed reluctantly much like those of a dead tired infant giving up the fight to stay awake, but the smile on his lips as she lowered her head to take him into her mouth made her pussy tingle with the pleasure she knew she was about to confer on both of them.

"From now on you won't have to hide inside your head to have all the sex you want," she said. "The only head games you'll need from now on will involve my mouth on your cock and your mouth on my pussy." She backed off and looked at his handsome face. "Ready, baby?"

His eyes didn't open, but his head nodded. "Do it," he whispered.

"Welcome back to the living, baby," she murmured happily as she shared the pleasure of her tongue gliding up the front of his cock.

WalterCie
WalterCie
10 Followers