Head Nurse

Story Info
A submissive's, hospitable assignment.
1.4k words
3.79
23.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkitude
darkitude
12 Followers

Hospice assignment nursing can be quite gratifying work. It is the special assignment cases that make the job interesting. I am to tend the needs of an at-home patient with a serious inflammation. As I ring the bell, I am invited into a spacious and quiet home. An everything in it's place type dwelling, very manly and neat. I am impressed with the style and feel of the place. I am even more impressed with the stature of the patient!

"My goodness, sir, you ARE a big gentleman! I do hope I can care for you in the way that you require."

My patient smiled slightly and replied, "And, YOU, Miss...you are a small Nurse. I hope you can, too. You may begin by bringing me something to drink to my bedroom. I am resting, there."

I poured a tasty mixture of Root Beer and Lemonade into a tall glass with ice and tiptoed up his stairs. I was nowhere near ready for what I would find, there. My patient had disrobed to his shorts and was lying across his bed watching a vid on a wide screen.

"Gasp! Sir! What big thighs you have!"

With a chuckle, he replied, "The better to carry my pain with, Goldilocks."

I instantly liked his quick wit and charm.

"Ohhh, my goodness! Is that...is that...porn you are watching?"

He nodded, "Ummm hmmmmm. And, yes, do call me Sir. Come and sit over here and begin my therapy. I hurt all over. Face the screen and enjoy the show if you wish."

Oh, goodness! The things on the vid made me blush! It was indeed porn. The more I tried to turn away, the more I could not. By happy coincidence, it became quite the tutorial in a matter of moments. As my hands moved over his body, gently rubbing and massaging his pains, I found myself growing more bold with each move made by the large, black dick on screen into the mouth of a lovely lady. My touches must have conveyed a sense of uncertainty, yet willingness, to my patient.

He read me like a book, "Do not be shy...yes, you may touch me there. And here."

He moved his legs apart, just a bit, so that I could reach the tight muscles between his upper thighs. On his stomach, like that, all I could think of is how his sculpted ass might feel. I crept toward it, gingerly. Up and over the roundness of those muscles, up the middle of his back, out to the shoulders, kneading and stroking.

He sighed and relaxed even more, "For a small nurse, you do work well with your hands. Don't stop. That is perfect pressure."

After a while, he rolled over. Oh, noooo! I had never seen a chest like that in all my life. And his nipples were so hard! I wanted to lick them, immediately. As he watched the vid, my face lowered to his chest. I hesitated. He read my mind and nodded yes.

I flicked my tongue over his hard nipples and sighed, "Mmmmm. Those are very nice. I like how they feel on my tongue."

He nodded again, "Ummm hmmm. I have other things you may like to taste, too. I have a serious pain, right here," and with that statement, he pulled his waistband down, just enough to show me what was hiding inside.

My whole body shuddered! "Wow! What a velvety, black dick you have, there! May I...may I...touch it?"

Again, the silent nod. Oh, gosh he was killing me softly with that nod. His eyes never blinked. They just narrowed, slightly when he nodded.

My hand crept down into his shorts and I felt him grow hard, almost instantly, as my fingers tightened around him. I squeezed, just a tad. It pulsed back! Ohhmigosh! It moved!

His next words came as easily as if saying to open the window or pass the salt. Not a question, at all. A directive.

"Take your uniform off. I don't want you to be wrinkled for your next patient. It wouldn't do to arrive, there, disheveled."

He had a point. I did have another stop to make that evening. I unbuttoned my white uniform and let it drop slowly to the floor. I'd decided to wear garters and white stockings. And a tiny slice of a lacy, white thong.

"Nice. You wear those well," he said.

I blushed and a tiny thank you came out of my mouth. My eyes lowered. I suddenly was afraid to look at him. It was as if I knew he could control me even more with a glance than his words.

I was right. With a tilt of his head and a pat on the bed, I found myself obeying what could only be called The Look. He said more with no words than were imaginable.

I planted myself on my knees, right beside him. And, I found it quite comfortable to BE there. On my knees, my thonged cheeks raised, my hands reached forward and lowered his shorts. He slid out of them like a snake out of skin. To be so large, he was VERY fluid in movement. I immediately wondered what else he could do. It would not be long before I found out.

He placed his big hand in the small of my back. He brushed there, ever so lightly. It was like...well, like a stroke of...control. Oh, good grief, it felt soooo good. I was butter beneath his touch! I let out a small moan and before I could stop myself, I was licking the hairs that trailed down beneath his belly button. The more I licked, the more I wanted to lick.

And then, I saw IT. Up close and personal. The Dick of all Dicks. It was so perfect. Not too big, and certainly not too small. Thick and curved...like it was built to fit my throat. It was magnificent. I had to kiss it! I flicked my tongue over the tip and a tiny bead of moisture appeared. How delightful! Oh, my, how I wanted to taste that! I did manage to look in his eyes to see if he would mind. Again, the silent nod. A whimper escaped me and I wrapped my lips around the head of him and swirled my tongue up and down his hardness. It crossed my mind that were he a long term patient, I may do many things for that nod of his head and the taste of that droplet.

Goodness, how he hypnotized me. I felt his hands in my hair as his hips rocked ever so slightly. I enjoyed how his strength felt, there. I suckled him, like a calf. Pulling and tugging even his balls into my mouth as he pressed my face deeper into him.

I enjoyed this therapy for myself as much as for him. I felt myself grow wetter and wetter with each lick of his dick. What on earth was happening to me? I felt him slide my thong to the side and spread my own wetness the entire length of the crack between my ass cheeks.

I thought to myself, Oh, goodness, nooooo! I cannot do that....can I?

He read my mind and said, "Yes, you can. Come down to the end of the bed."

I scooted down and he tugged my thong even further to the side.

Again came his controlled, soft-spoken voice, "Now you will finish my therapy."

He stood behind me and placed the head of his hard dick against my tight cherry-hole. The other hole. I knew I was going to get The Business like never before. To my surprise, his slight groan made it not hurt at all as he eased himself into my ass. It felt like a powerful drug in itself. He rode me, that way, deep in my ass, for the longest. I could not imagine that anyone could do that so long. He acted as though it were nothing. And then, I felt it building.

His body tightened. He sank his hard dick deep inside me and stroked only a few more times. As he began to cum, he pulled out.

"Feed. Eat my cum."

I happily obliged and let it drip down my chin. I toyed with the feel and taste of his load in my mouth. And then, welllll....then, I swallowed. A lady should swallow. On the job, or off.

As he rested, and I sponge bathed him, he opened one eye and winked.

"I will be calling your hospice agency when I wake. You have just been promoted to Head Nurse! On your way out, turn off my camera. It was right there, the whole time. You just made your first, private porn vid. I will be wanting a collection of you. Same time, same place. Be here, next week."

darkitude
darkitude
12 Followers