Heading West

Story Info
A couple takes a cross-country trip.
3.3k words
4.33
28.8k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summertime. Driving across that vast expanse of west Texas in your convertible on those local roads, it seems that you can go for hours without seeing another person. Just a long stretch of blacktop leading towards and into the horizon, so many miles ahead. The landscape not much to look at, dry and brown, but still beautiful in its simplicity, cactuses and dry earth and large rock outcroppings and the most beautiful blue sky above with nary a cloud to mar it. In the distance, the road shimmers as the heat reflects off of it. Tom Petty plays from the radio.

You steal a look at your girl. Her seat is pushed back all the way and the back of her seat is reclined quite a bit, letting her almost lay down. You notice the wind doing marvelous things to her long brown hair, making it dance behind her. Her eyes are closed behind her dark sunglasses and there is a slight smile on her face as she enjoys the sun beating down on her, the warm wind blowing against her face and body and the music coming from the car's stereo.

Her white tank-top is rolled up to right below her breasts to get as much sun as possible, her flat stomach revealing her beautiful tan and lovely belly button, the studs of her belly button ring looking like candy on her tummy. You glance upwards slightly and can almost make out her dark nipples through the thin material of her shirt. Her short jean skirt is pulled low on her hipbones and the flare of the skirt rides high up on her legs, gently flapping in the breeze, as she stretches her legs. Her bare feet rest on the dashboard revealing her beautiful tanned and creamy thighs to your admiration. The ring on her middle toe glistens in the sunlight. She raises her arms over her head, swaying them in the wind softly to the music, her fingers so long and delicate. She is in her own world singing along softly to the song. She is your fantasy.

You drive the car down the long expanse of road, barely having to move the wheel as the road is so straight. This gives you ample opportunity to watch her as she enjoys the warm afternoon. You notice that she has moved a bit in her seat so she is leaning in the corner between her seat and the door and she is facing you. In this position, you cannot notice if her eyes are open or closed behind her sunglasses or what she is looking at. You look at her anyway, enjoying the way the sun hits her body, amazed by her beauty.

She leans back against the door, her head tilted to catch some more sun, and you notice her legs spread a little, revealing a white flash from between her legs, before her legs close. You subconsciously lick your lips as the quick glimpse of her white panties invades your brain and your thoughts as you take the wheel in your left hand and let your right hand fall to your lap. You look up at her as she just sings along to the music and cannot tell whether she has any idea that she meant to do it or that she was even aware that it happened.

You take your right hand and touch her leg, stretched out in front of you, caressing her calf, smooth as butter and so warm from the sun. You alternate between glancing at the road and then down at her as you stroke her calf up and down gently caressing her. She moves her legs from the dashboard and puts them across your lap as you drive, her feet resting right on your upper thighs over your jeans. You continue to massage her calves with your left hand, slowly moving up to her thighs. She is looking in your direction and you smile at her. She smiles back and raises her arms again into the wind, dancing to the music.

As you move your hand from one of her legs to the other, she starts moving her feet over the crotch of your jeans by shifting the weight from one leg to the other, softly massaging you. You take the wheel quickly between your thighs, keeping the wheel steady, so you can use your left hand to move the seat back a little further and lean the seat back a little further, giving her more room to play. She slowly moves her feet up and down on you, as you take the wheel back with your left hand. Slowly, you feel the excitement start to build in you as blood rushes to your cock, making it swell under your jeans. You know she feels it get harder and harder under her feet and she continues to press with one foot then the other, into your cock. You have stopped massaging her calves, now almost unable to keep your eyes from her.

She removes her legs from your lap, and gets onto her knees on her seat and sits up close to you, putting her arms around your neck. You feel like the King of the World and you revel in how perfect this moment seems. She moves her lips to your neck and nuzzles you, softly kissing you. You feel her soft lips on your skin as you attempt to keep your eyes on the road. She bites your neck softly, her teeth pinching your neck deliciously, before sucking and kissing it again. She whispers in your ear that she loves you and you move your hand around her, pulling her closer to you. She starts kissing your cheek and you can feel her hair as it whips around in the air. You steal one last glance at the road right before you turn your head so that you can kiss her, fully on her strawberry lips. She devours your lips in this kiss, it is so perfect.

As you continue to kiss her mouth, trying to keep one eye on the road, she drops her hand to your crotch and grabs your hard cock through your jeans and squeezes it. You groan in pleasure at her touch and she swallows your moan with another kiss. She squeezes and rubs your cock and your spread your legs as much as possible to give her complete access. Her hand leaves your erection for a second and two seconds later, with a quick tug, your belt is off and thrown to the back of the car. She pulls on the front of your jeans and the button pops open, and she pulls the zipper down. Your mind is absolutely going crazy that this is happening like this, right here, right now.

She stops kissing you for a second and moves both hands to your jeans and starts pushing them off your hips. You raise your lower body so she can slide them to your knees. Your cock has found the opening in your boxers and is sticking straight up. She smiles in delight and takes it again in her hand. She kisses you again, her tongue entering your mouth and finding yours, tasting it, exploring every inch of your mouth. She is softly running her hand up and down on your cock, letting her palm run over the glans each time, the way you like it, the way that makes your hips rise each time it happens.

She lets your cock go again and it bobs with anticipation for more attention. She moves her hands to your shirt, unbuttoning it, one by one by one, kissing each part of your chest and tummy as the skin is slowly exposed. When the shirt is open, she pushes each fold to the side and she starts kissing your upper chest and your nipples and presses her nose into your chest hair. She starts kissing her way down your chest, following the line of hair towards your belly. You look down at her kissing you and she is an Angel from above.

She kisses your stomach and looks up at you. She tells you how much she loves the yummy line of hair leading down your body. And as if to prove her point, she kisses further down, below your belly button, and with no pretense, kisses your hard cock on its spongy head. She takes it in one fist and then puts your cock into her warm mouth. Her tongue swirls around the shaft and she sucks on your cock once, hard, making you catch your breath.

You try to watch the road, but your mind is in so many other places that you can not even be sure of what you are looking at. She starts bobbing her head up and down on your cock, sucking it, running her hand up and down the shaft. You cannot see what she is doing exactly, but just have the sensations of such pleasure coming from what she is doing. You can feel her lips on your cock, and when she just takes the head of your cock in her mouth and sucks on it hard, letting her tongue roll around the little hole at the tip, you cannot but help let a groan of pleasure escape your lips. She reaches into your boxers with her other hand and cradles your balls, tugging on them softly. Her other hand still stroking your length. She moves her mouth up and down your cock again, and you can feel how wet she is making it.

You close your eyes for what feels like a few seconds to enjoy the feelings emanating from what she is doing to you and you open them when you find that the car is slightly swerving across the middle divider lane. You quickly move the car back into your lane, thankful that the road appears to be otherwise deserted and that she has not seemed to notice. With an almost audible sound, she pops your cock out of her mouth, while she still strokes it up and down. You are a little confused as to what is happening as she lets go of your throbbing cock and you watch her raise up onto her knees on her seat.

She smiles at you and she puts two fingers into her mouth. She then takes those fingers and moves them under her short skirt, lifting it up in the process. Her small white panties, with the pretty pink bow and the scalloped edges, so recently the object of such thoughts in your mind, are now revealed to you. You notice a small wet spot right by her pussy and this makes you even more excited. She slips her fingers under her panties and pulls it to the side, revealing her pussy, almost completely hairless, except for a small patch of trimmed hair above.

She moves her fingers to her pussy lips and you can see she is wet and that her fingers are just making herself a little wetter. Her fingers play over her clit and then move down her slit. You are mesmerized by her actions as she rubs up and down her slit a few times, her lips spreading against her fingers until they find her sweet opening and then they push up inside.

You are completely intoxicated now by this vision, by this beautiful woman doing this to herself for both of your pleasure. She pushes her two fingers up inside herself and she throws her head back. Her fingers start moving rhythmically in and out of her pussy, occasionally pulling them out to play with her now throbbing clit, before diving back inside her. Her other hand reaches up and pushes her tank-top over her breasts, exposing them to you, her fingers pulling on her nipples, making them stand firm and erect. She is completely free and uninhibited and so sexy, it almost pains you to have to look away from her so you can watch the road.

You move your left hand down to your still wet cock and rub it up and down as you watch her play with herself, the wind making it feel cool. She continues to play with her pussy and you can see her cheeks flush with blood from her pleasure. She then removes her fingers from her pussy and puts them to your lips. You take her fingers into your mouth and suck, tasting her sweet juices, letting your tongue dip between them.

She takes her fingers from your mouth and throws her arms around your neck again as she carefully moves one leg over you lap, straddling you now, so that she is facing you on her knees. You move your head to the side so that you can still see the road over her shoulder. Her hand snakes down your chest and grabs your hard cock again. She gives it a pull, up and down, and then lifts herself up and places it at her pussy opening. She rubs it up and down on her slit, making your cock-head wet with her juices, before slowly lowering her body onto it.

Her pussy feels like a furnace as she lowers herself onto your hard cock. Inch by inch, you are consumed by her, as she throws her arms over your neck. You continue to struggle to watch the road as you just use your senses to feel all the pleasure emanating from your body due to her. As she sits completely onto your cock, she lets out a short sigh and sits there a second before moving. She starts rocking her hips back and forth, letting your cock slide in and out of her pussy, grinding her clit against you.

In the far distance, towards the horizon, maybe two miles away, you see the unmistakable gleam of light reflecting off a vehicle heading towards you. As she is sitting on your lap, facing towards you, her head now buried into your neck as she kisses and sucks on it, you are glad that she can't see the approaching car.

She rocks her hips back and forth onto your hard cock, occasionally moving up and down your long length. She is in complete control over the depth by which she lets herself be penetrated by you and the speed by which it happens. She seems completely in her own world as she quickens her pace and then slows down and then just grinds on you as you are completely buried inside her. And still the car in the distance gets closer and closer.

She reaches down behind her and takes your balls into her hand again, pulling on them and squeezing them gently. You can feel your cock swell so big inside her. She throws her head back and you see her beautiful breasts right in front of you. You lower your head, carefully keeping your eye on the road, as you take one delicious cherry nipple into your mouth and suck on it, nibbling it, letting your tongue swirl around it. Her skin is amazing to taste. She grabs your head and holds you to her breast which you gladly continue to taste with your tongue. She starts rocking her hips faster and faster now on your hard cock, and you release her breast, reluctantly, so you can keep an eye on the road.

You see her eyes closed behind her sunglasses as she starts lifting her hips up before crashing back down onto your thickness. Her mouth opens and you watch her tongue lick her lips, it is so erotic to watch. With a blur, the oncoming car approaches and you take your left hand and put it around her waist and pull her down onto your cock, hard. She murmurs her delight.

As if in slow-motion, the oncoming car passes you, and you see what appears to be a family in the car, a husband driving, his wife in the passenger seat, and a teenage boy in the back seat. The husband and wife look through the closed window, watching you and her in your car. You wonder how long they have seen the two of you. The look of amazement on the man's face is priceless and his wife seems to watch you both with a curious grin. The boy in the backseat is completely oblivious while he plays with a GameBoy, a set of iPod headphones in his ears, clearly in his own world.

You kiss her again, fully on her lips, as the car passes. You see her break the kiss for a second, her breasts completely exposed, to watch the passing car move further and further away. You wonder whether the man driving the car is watching through his rear-view mirror and caught the beautiful sight of your girl. You hope he did. She leans down again and kisses you so hungrily now, her tongue pushing into your mouth. She lifts up and down off your cock, pushing down so hard onto you so that her clit gets some sought after delight.

She moves one hand down between you so she can start to play with her clit as she uses your cock. She looks off into the distance and watches that other car now, disappearing into the distance over a hill, and just like that, she begins to cum, her vaginal walls squeezing your cock with spasm after spasm, her juices flowing freely out of her and soaking your cock and boxers. She continues to move up and down on top of you, trying to savor all of the delights of her orgasm washing over her body, her hands now grabbing your chest as she bounces on you slowly. She moans as she finally stops moving on you and lets the waves of pleasure in her body subside.

After a few seconds, she lifts herself carefully off of your soaking wet, and still very hard cock and moves back to her seat. She watches you as she moves her panties back over her sweet pussy and settles down, her eyes now watching your throbbing erection. As she finally sits, she leans over and takes your cock in her soft hands and starts stroking it. She tells you she wants to watch you cum and your cock throbs just from hearing her say that. She starts rubbing your cock up and down, again, paying particular attention to the area where your cock head meets the shaft, knowing how much pleasure you get from it.

After all the enjoyment of the last few minutes, you know you can't last long, as you were close to cumming inside her just seconds before. You tell her that you cannot last long and she continues to use both hands to stroke your hard cock, squeezing it and moving them up and down, such delightful friction. With a sudden jerk of your body, your car swerving across the road again, your cock erupts, the first jet of cum shooting out of it and splashing high up on your belly. She continues pulling up and down on your cock and with each stroke, hot cum shoots out of you, covering your stomach and legs and her hand.

Finally, you manage to get your senses back and move the car back to your lane. You groan for her to stop, as your cock is so sensitive to touch. She moves her hands from your cock to her mouth and smiles at you as she licks her hands clean. She never ceases to amaze you with how sexy and delightful she is. After she finishes licking her fingers clean, she looks at your stomach and says you are quite the mess.

She leans her head down to your stomach and uses her fingers to scoop up all of your cum and then puts her fingers into her mouth, her tongue licking up all your cum. Watching her do this is such a turn on, as you feel your cock continue to throb. She kisses you again before settling back into her seat, resting her feet up on the dashboard again. You know that this is just the start of a marvelous day.