Heading West Ch. 02

Story Info
A continuation of the couple heading west.
4.3k words
4.83
9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Janine, yeah, the last time we spoke, I was telling you about that incredible thing that Scott and I did in Texas on our trip out west. You know, when I fucked him while he drove the car down the highway? That was so good; you HAVE to do it with Billy. I was so turned on, you have NO idea. And when that other car passed by us, it really was so hot. But let me tell you, that was not the only crazy thing we did. Yes, I know. We were completely uninhibited, it was so great! What? You want to hear all the gory details of that part also? You slut! Of course I'll tell."

So, we finally crossed through New Mexico and Arizona and got into California, and, let me tell you, when we saw the Pacific Ocean finally appearing before us, this incredibly gorgeous expanse of blue sea stretching out to the horizon, it looked amazing. We headed North on the Pacific Coast Highway, past the urban sprawl of Los Angeles and up through Malibu, the view from the highway was nothing but spectacular.

We continued North, past Malibu, towards some beautiful, less developed coastline.

The traffic was more sparse and Scott was just able to drive slowly so we could enjoy the scenery. The weather was perfect and we were both quite happy we had the convertible. By seven thirty in the evening, the sun was slowly sinking in the western sky and Scott said it was time for dinner and pulled the car over to the side of the highway. He grabbed the cooler filled with refreshments from the back seat and a blanket from the trunk and we crossed over to the ocean-side of the road.

We climbed up this outcrop of rocks until we were sitting about 20 feet above the highway on top of this cliff overlooking the beautiful ocean. I helped Scott with the cooler, although he made me go first. I think it was so he could get a good look at my ass as I climbed up the rocks in front of him. When I mentioned it to him, he just smiled and told me that I knew him too well.

In front of us, the cliff dropped down about 500 feet to a deserted beach where the ocean crashed waves onto its shores. Behind us, besides the sea, were just the rocks from which they had cut the road. No homes, no nothing, just the sound of a few cars passing by. It was very clean and pristine. The smell of the ocean was almost intoxicating.

As Scott set down the cooler, I took the blanket from him and spread it out so that we could sit down and enjoy the sunset together. Scott opened the cooler and pulled out two Coronas, luckily still ice cold as they were when we bought them earlier. He then sliced the lime that he had bought and handed me a beer. We sat down on the blanket and just enjoyed the moment. Other than the sound of a few cars passing by on the highway behind us, it was silent except for the crash of the waves. We clinked our bottles together and drank thirstily.

"Is there anything more perfect than watching a beautiful sunset like that with a guy you really like? I say not. Ha, I'm glad you agree, hun."

As Scott was watching the sun set, quietly enjoying his beer, I looked at him. He really looked great, dressed in this light blue shirt that made his eyes seem even more blue. He had on a pair of casual white sports shorts and was wearing a nice pair of leather sandals. His dark brown hair was swept back. He had a very nice tan going on too. I guess all that time driving with the top down helps with that. I don't think he even understands how good looking he is, but that probably is one of the reasons that he is such a good guy.

I kicked off my flip-flops and hung my feet over the side of the cliff and drank my beer. Scott moved next to me, and put his arm around me, and kissed my neck. He knows how much I love that. I turned my head to face him and we kissed. We turned to watch the sunset again, slowly setting. I figured we had about another 1/2 or so before sunset.

I took another gulp from my beer and that about finished it off. Scott reached behind to the cooler and pulled out another one for me and took another for himself as well. He handed me my beer and told me how beautiful I looked with the sun on my face. I smiled for him, and kissed him again. He can be so sweet.

As we kissed, Scott put his hand on my breast and squeezed it, over my tank top. I could feel my nipples grow hard immediately by his touch. I put my arms around him and let my tongue go into his mouth. He sucked on my tongue, while continuing to squeeze my tits. This was feeling really good as my breasts are very sensitive and Scott knew how much pressure to use.

As we continued to kiss, side by side, I did something a little crazy. I scooted over him and sat on his lap facing him, wrapping my legs around his back. He immediately took his arms from my boobs and put them tightly around my back, making sure I would not fall. After all, if I fell, I would fall hundreds of feet downwards now. This definitely made me feel a bit apprehensive and nervous, but to be honest, it made my body feel more alive. I kissed Scott again, hard this time. I put my hands into his hair and pulled his lips onto mine and we kissed, passionately for what seemed like minutes.

Scott kept his hands around my back, holding my tank top tight in his fists and you can be sure that I kept my legs wrapped tightly around his back. The one nice outcome from this was that my legs were spread around him, and I could push the crotch of my jean shorts up against him, tightly. As we kissed again, I made sure to do that, enjoying the feeling of my jeans tight against my pussy.

Scott started kissing my neck again and I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations that he was giving to me. I swear, it seems that when he kisses my neck like that, Jesus, its like there is a nerve connecting the place he is kissing that goes directly to my pussy, the way it throbs when he kisses me like that.

Scott then took one hand, leaving the other wrapped tightly around me, and slid it up inside my tank top and cupped my breast, squeezing it again. His head was still buried in my neck, and I felt him nipping softly at the skin with his teeth, softly enough though to not leave any marks.

I put my hand on his, cupping his hand to my breast tighter, and he squeezed me with more passion, rolling my hard nipple in his fingers, pulling on it slightly.

He broke the kiss from my neck and looked at me, his blue eyes gazing at my face. He took his hand from my shirt, and grabbed my hair and kissed me again. His lips fully devouring mine, our teeth clicking slightly from contact. He broke our kiss again and I could clearly see the desire in his eyes, animalistic and powerful.

He pulled my hair back, hard, causing me to arch my back backwards, my legs instinctively tightening around his waist, as my head now hung over the edge of the cliff.

Scott took his hand and started stroking my body, over my shirt, up and down from the nape of my neck to my belly, sliding his hand between my breasts. I felt so vulnerable and yet so excited at the same time. My nipples fully erect, poking out against the thin material of my tank top. Scott's hands stroked over them, causing me to gasp with each touch. My eyes closed as I enjoy his touch.

At the moment that I close my eyes, Scott stops stroking my body and with a quick pull, I feel my tank tip lifted above my tits and Scott immediately suckles one of my nipples into his mouth. His tongue swirls around it and he sucks on it hard. With one hand still grabbing my hair from behind me, forcing me to arch my back, his mouth sucking and biting on one of my nipples, he uses his other hand to massage my other breast. I felt like I was there solely for his pleasure.

"You know Janine, something about how 'raw' it felt still turns me on right now. To be perfectly honest, I feel like I'm getting wet just describing it to you. You too? Well, it gets better."

With a quick movement, Scott lifted me and put me down on the blanket next to him and kissed me again on my lips. As he got to his knees, he looked at me and he lifted his shirt over his head and tossed it to the side. His chest looked so good. I moved to him and took him in my arms and I started kissing his chest, kissing my way to his nipples.

He took my tank-top and lifted it over my head. I stopped kissing his nipples for a second to allow him to take it off. I bit his nipples a little bit, which I know he doesn't like very much, but he didn't complain or stop me this time. Probably due to the fact that he was clearly rock hard, and his cock was pressing firmly against his shorts.

I kissed my way from his nipples back to the middle of his chest, and started kissing my way down his chest. That lovely hair line, leading down his belly, past his belly button into his shorts. I stroked the sides of his body with just my fingernails, hoping that they created a pleasurable experience for him.

As I moved past his bellybutton with my lips and kisses, I glanced upwards at him quickly and I saw that he was intently staring down at me, unable to move.

"Don't you love that feeling, Janine? When you are pleasing your guy, and they just can't take their eyes off of you? It's like they can't move, you have them within the palm of your hand. Yes. I love it. Such power. So, getting back..."

My hands found the waistband of his shorts and I slid my left hand lower and put it over his hard cock, pushing it back against his belly with the palm of my hand. Even through his shorts, I could feel its heat and how hard it was. It felt so good against my hand and my brain was slowly short circuiting thinking about what was to come.

I decided not to wait to long to find out.

I removed my hand from his cock, and with both hands now on the waistband of his shorts, I just pushed them and the boxers underneath, down, over his hips to his knees. His cock, like a wild animal, sprung free into the air. I immediately grabbed it with my hand, feeling how soft the skin is and how hard it is inside.

I could feel his pulse beating in my hand and it turned me on to no end. My panties must have been soaked by now. I pushed on his chest to cause him to sit back and I pulled his shorts and boxers off his legs and threw the clothes into the pile.

He was sitting on his ass leaning back on his hands for balance, his legs stretched out in front of him. I moved on my hands and knees to his side and I leaned over his beautiful cock. I put my lips over its spongy head and sucked on it hard, my tongue swirling over the little hole at the top. Scott immediately moaned in appreciation.

I then slid my lips down over his hard shaft as far as it would fit in my mouth, before sliding my lips back up. I looked at Scott and his eyes were now closed in pleasure. I put my left hand on his cock and started to stroke him as I sucked on him, letting my hand, lips and tongue work his hard cock.

In no time, he was so worked up, that I could feel in both my mouth and my hands how close he was to cumming. I moved my hand to his balls and I stroked them as I moved my lips back up to the head of his cock, letting my tongue slide back and forth over his glans, which I know he likes the best. I heard him mumble something in pleasure about cumming soon, but it didn't stop me.

I wanted to taste him so bad, right there, in the open. Scott's hand found the top of my head and he held me on his cock and he began to cum, pumping his seed into my waiting mouth. Scott sent spurt after spurt into my mouth , so much that it started leaking out the side and it dripped down onto his lap. As his orgasm subsided, I removed his cock from my mouth, even though I was still stroking it with my hand, amazingly it was still rock hard. I somehow swallow his cum and he immediately kisses me. I love when he does that.

"Does Billy kiss you after you go down on him? Ha. Don't worry, most guys I have been with won't either. So, where was I?"

Scott then said "my turn" and immediately pushed me onto the ground, so I was lying on my back. He moved his hand to my shorts and within a few seconds, my jeans have joined the rest of our clothes, leaving me wearing only a white cotton thong. Scott looked down at me and tells me that I look exquisite.

His cock was still rock hard in front of him, still wet from the blowjob I just gave him. He looked incredible, a picture of virility. He started touching and squeezing my body everywhere with both of his hands and my eyes closed in pleasure. He moved to kiss my breasts and belly. Then, I felt him spread apart my thighs and get between my legs.

I opened my eyes as he lay down between my spread legs and he massaged and bit my inner thighs, just inches from my pussy.

Scott then licked my pussy, through my panties. The combination of his tongue and the cotton against my clit was incredible. Scott put his hands under my ass and pulled my pussy to his face. He looked mad with desire as he used his tongue, lips, teeth, nose to please me. Its like the thong wasn't even there, the way he was eating my pussy. When he sucked on my clit through the panties and flicked it with his tongue, I cried out in pleasure. He had never eaten my pussy this way before and it felt so fucking good.

I closed my eyes and grabbed my nipples with both hands, pulling on them as I felt Scott sliding my panties off, down my legs. He spread my legs further apart, putting them over shoulders and pulling my thighs towards him so that my pussy was right against his eager lips. He moved his fingers to my pussy lips, spreading them wide open and his lips immediately found my clit.

He flicked it a few times with his tongue before sucking it into his mouth. He then did his little vibrator trick with his lips, which I love love love. He caused his lips to vibrate on my clit and I swear, I could feel the juices leaking from my pussy. With his other hand, he slid a finger inside me, curled upwards. He was looking to massage my g-spot and he knows right where it is. While doing that, he concentrated on sucking my clit.

Without thinking about anything, I leaned my head back and realized that I could lean my head over the edge of the cliff, as if I'm hanging upside down over the cliff. For a split second, my orientation was thrown off and I got this intense feeling of vertigo like I was going to fall, but it passed quickly and I realized that I was safe. I then threw caution to the wind, and opened my eyes as my head hung over the cliff edge.

I saw the sky and the ocean and the rapidly setting sun, although everything appeared upside down. I could see the waves crashing near the shoreline. As I became aware of my orientation, I felt Scott sucking my outer and inner lips into his mouth, biting on them. Such pleasure.

I wrapped my legs around his head tight and he continued to suck and lick my pussy and clit as his finger massaged my inside, teasing my g-spot. Like the waves I saw crashing before me, I could feel the onset of my orgasm racing quickly to the surface. I pulled hard on my nipples one last time in pleasure before grabbing Scott's hair! and holding him RIGHT THERE on my clit.

He knew exactly what I wanted by this and he sucked on my clit hard. With a little rubbing from his finger on my g-spot, I actually screamed so loud as my orgasm tore through my body, like a tidal wave of pleasure. Scott continued to lick softly at my pussy, licking up my juices as wave after wave of sweet pleasure coarse through my body. My chest heaved as I slowly came down from the force of the orgasm.

"I don't know Janine. I think it was the fact that I was hanging upside down, that dangerous side to it, combined with what Scott was doing, but that orgasm was so intense."

Scott extricated himself from between my legs and looked at me. I glanced at his face, a little red from the pressure of my thighs against him, and I noticed his cock was still rock hard. I smiled at him and asked if that is for my main course? He said of course, and he lay on top of me, taking his cock in his hand and moving it to my wet pussy.

He moved it up and down my slit a few times, before pushing it inside me. He entered me so easily, all the way, I must have been so wet. I felt him so deep inside me. He held his cock there for a few seconds, letting me savor the feeling of him inside me. I am sure he was enjoying the feeling as well as I squeezed my pussy muscles around him.

He lifted my legs and put them around his back. He then reached underneath my arms and grabbed my shoulders, holding me tight. My head still hung over the edge of the cliff, as Scott began thrusting into me hard and fast, his face buried into my neck, kissing it and biting it. My eyes were constantly closing, opening, closing and opening again in a mixture of pleasure and something else.

"I don't know Janine, it is hard to explain, but when your man is fucking the shit out of you and your head hangs off of a cliff, it is an almost surreal experience. Ha, yes I really do think! Now shush and let me finish."

So Scott was fucking the shit out of me, it felt so good. He was like a man possessed. Pulling himself out of me and then slamming his cock back into me. I reached down and grabbed his ass, sinking my fingernails into his ass cheeks trying to pull him even harder and faster into me.

Scott seemed able to comply. He kept his grip on my shoulders and seemed to pull me into him with every thrust of his cock into me, to make it get deeper and feel harder each time. I don't think I have ever been fucked like this and I was really getting off on how dirty and raw it was.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds, enjoying the feeling of Scott on top of me and then opened them again.

I looked at Scott's face, now a bit red with exertion and then looked out towards the horizon where more than half the sun had sunk below (or above considering my perspective) the horizon. I watched it, feeling Scott on top of me. Almost like an out of body experience, I heard the waves crashing against the beach and the pass of a few cars on the highway below us. I smelled the ocean air and heard some gulls screaming their songs while looking for their dinner.

Without knowing what he was interrupting, Scott pulled me back to reality, by pulling out of me, leaving me feeling raw and open. I raised my head to look at him and he was on his hands and knees pulling me up. He quickly put me on my hands and knees facing the sunset and got behind me. He took his cock and slapped my clit with it a few times. I wondered what got into him, but I was enjoying it. Then, with no warning, he moved his cock to my pussy and pushed it inside me. He took hold of my waist and started fucking me hard doggie-style. I could feel his balls slapping into my clit with each thrust into me. I reached underneath us and tugged on them a little bit, before needing to regain my balance.

I looked out towards the sunset and knew that Scott was looking at the same thing I was. The sun was now nearly three-quarters set and rapidly setting. Scott was firing his cock in and out of me like a jackhammer and it felt so good. He was fucking me like he never had before and I was getting off on it. As he continued sliding his cock into me, I felt an orgasm rip through my body.

My pussy started spasming around his cock and I groaned aloud. Scott barely took notice, continuing to enjoy my pussy for his pleasure.

As I watched the sun continue to set, I felt Scott's thumb touch my asshole. With a little pressure, his thumb popped into my ass. He held it there while still fucking my pussy, letting me get used to it. He started to slowly move it in and out of my ass and I was eventually able to relax my ass to enjoy the feeling of his thumb and his cock fucking me.

Within a few minutes more, Scott had taken his cock from my pussy and placed it at my anus. With a little pushing, his cockhead popped into my ass. I screamed in pain and told him not to move until I got used to it. Scott did as I instructed. I moved my hand to my pussy and started stroking my clit hard. After about a minute or two, I finally got used to his cock inside me that way and I told him to go slow. Scott slowly inched his cock in and out of my ass, until he was able to get all of it deep inside me.

12