Headmaster's Life

Story Info
A Dean enjoys the perks of an all-girls college.
1.2k words
3.66
48.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being the headmaster of an all-girls college was a good job. Fuck, it was a brilliant job; surrounded by buxom girls aged 18-21 was a dream. A lot of these girls were willing to get on my good side to increase their grades and reports, I was more than willing to accommodate. A slurping sound brought me out of my thoughts as I looked down at the whore currently between my legs, sucking my fat cock. Alice was a bomb-shell, petite body, massive 34E tits with a tapered waist and a fat arse. She had a mouth made for fucking and at the moment she was one of my favorite students.

This little set-up we had, had been going on for two months now. Everyday she would come into my office, lock the door, and duck my cock for a good ten minutes before I exploded onto her tits. It was good but today I wanted more, she knew this and was more than willing to accommodate... Unless she wanted daddy finding out about her being caught smoking weed on campus.

Looking at the blond slut at my feet I suddenly stood up. "Open your mouth, no teeth." That was all I said before I grabbed her hair and shoved the entirety on my cock into her mouth. Hearing her gag I smiled in glee before I began to furiously fuck her face. Yanking her head to and fro I made sure to hold Alice on my cock for as long as possible. Her gagging increased, I could feel her saliva lubricating my cock, good she'll want it wet for later. Looking at the mascara running down her face and her large eyes I felt like a fucking king; I increased the speed of my thrusts and watched as her eyes got bigger, I watched as she chocked on my fat cock. Pulling my dick out of her mouth, I gave her a minute to cough and gag before grabbing her hair again, holding her still and slapping Alice's face with my cock.

"You like that, slut?"

"Yeah."

"You like me fucking your face like that?"

"Yeah"

"You're a dirty cumslut and I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll be begging me to stop." At these words her mouth opened, she started panting and some drool leaked out of the corner of her mouth. What a fucking idiot. The only reason she was still here was because she could suck cock.

"Lift up your skirt so it's around your waist. Take off your panties, shirt and bra then bend over my desk." I was going to fuck her fat arse first, then her tits and then her pussy. Stopping for a moment I took a moment to take in the situation. Here I was a fat, balding, middle-age sleaze ball getting ready to fuck the sexiest girl in the school. Not wasting any time, I shucked my trousers, left them on the floor and made my way over to the slut who was currently lead over my desk. Opposite my desk was a floor length mirror- I could see Alice's big tits acting as pillows, she was staring back at me- her mouth open, she was panting like a bitch in heat.

"Are you going to ass fuck me?" Grinning like a maniac, I walked over to where she was, picked up my belt and spanked her. "Ohhhh," the little slut moaned and lifted her arse up for more. Suddenly feeling a burst of anger I started whipping her backside like a mad me. The sound of leather on flesh made my erection grow to the point that it was agony. All the while I watched as tears streamed down Alice's face, her eyes screwed up in pain and small grunts left her mouth.

"Get ready, you slut." Spitting on my hand, I shoved two fingers into Alice's anus. She let out a small scream and tried to pull away, laughing I placed my hand on her back and held her down. Her position meant that I couldn't comfortably read her arse-hole with my cock, I pushed Alice further along the desk, just so that her tits were hanging over and jiggling like water-balloons. Lifting up, I place both feet on the desk and lined up my cock to her arse-hole. Looking at the image in the mirror opposite I could no longer contain myself, griping her fat arse cheeks open I plunged the entire length of my cock into her arse. Alice's head fell back, her back arched and her mouth opened in a silent scream. Grabbing the back of her hair, I got a grip and started riding her. Watching how her breasts bounced in the mirror turned me on to the point where all I was doing was pounding this slut's arse-hole.

"Uh uh uh uh!" She was grunting like a pig, every time I thrust into her, letting go of her hair I reached around her body, squeezing her breasts and pulling her nipples until she squealed like a slut.

"Are you enjoying this fucking?" Every word I said was punctuated by a hard thrust, I was out of breath and my cock was starting to hurt but I kept going. The sound of my balls slapping against Alice's backside, her panting and my grunts- they were the only sounds that filled up the room. Pushing her head down, I began humping her like my life depended on it. I used her head as a support- pushing it into the desk as I pounded into her tight anus. I could see us in the mirror. Me dominating this woman, her grunting and me panting like a dog- dribbling all other her back.

With one last powerful thrust, I released myself into her arse-hole. I dropped down onto her, breathing heavily- she was spent but we only finished when I said so.

"I need to piss." Alice broke the silence, I lifted up off of her and turned her around. She looked a mess' a sexy mess. Her make-up was disgusting; smudged all down her face, she was all red and sweaty. Her massive titties were heaving, I leaned down and started sucking on them, feeling her hands on my shoulders I looked up. "Did you not hear me? I need to piss. I also need to clean this shit off of me." What a bitch. I forgot that outside of this room, the little slut acted as queen bee. Fisting her hair in my hand I dragged her off the desk and onto the floor so she was kneeling in front of me. She screamed at this, I slapped her and then shoved my cock into her mouth.

"You. Do. Not. Speak. To. Me. Like. That. Ever." Each word was followed by a brutal thrust of my prick. Pushing her to the floor, so the I was sat on her face I pushed everything into that mouth. Even my balls. She was choking at that point, I just gyrated against her face, enjoying the feeling of my balls and my cock being shoved into her mouth. Pulling out, I heard a strange sound. Looking behind me I saw that Alice had pissed herself.

Turning back to her, I saw a content smile as she reached up to cup me. "I'm sorry, Headmaster."

Snarling, I grabbed her massive tits and shoved my cock inbetween them, humping and fucking her tits until rope after rope of jizz landed on her tits and face.

Crushing her cheeks between my hands I leaned down to whisper; "tomorrow, you're going to bounce on my cock. And then- I'm going pound your pussy until you can feel me fucking you, even when I 'm not."

To be continued...?