Headmistress' Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
A tour of the house & a discovery or two.
2.8k words
4.54
43.4k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I wandered down the lavish staircase to begin my guided tour of Mistress' house, I pondered on where the large box of grey parcels had gone. The box was not with my belongings, even though she said all my things were together. I quickly pushed the thought from my mind and resigned myself to the fact that she must have slipped them under the bed or something. I was quite excited about the guided tour, as the only other rooms I had been in were the bedroom and this reception area. There was obviously more to this grandiose house than meets the eye and the thought of that gave me the most pleasurable tingle all over.

Mistress greeted me with a smile and linked her arm through mine. "You ready Ms Leoni?" I nodded and she directed me to the left of the staircase. We descended down two steps, through a large doorway and into a very spacious room. I was totally speechless. The floor space alone must have been a little bigger than half a tennis court. I was simply astounded. The height of the room was about twenty feet and four luxurious light fittings with attaching fans hung from the ceiling. It was a very light room with plenty of windows. Around each window, burgundy swags adorned the curtain poles, matching the lengthy burgundy curtains that hung pristinely to the floor.

From where I stood, the wall to the left of me had tables pushed right up against it that ran the length of the wall. There were also a few tables on the opposite wall. She then guided me through another doorway that led into another quite spacious room, which looked like it had been split in two, but without a wall in between. The right hand side was a nicely decorated dining room. The table had a glass top and could seat about eight people around it. The other side of the room was a bar area and on the back wall was a line of upside down spirits and bottles, just as you'd see in a usual bar in town. There were also two large fridges. One was about six feet high and had a glass door, showing off four shelves completely filled with champagne. The other fridge was nearly the same height but had a white door. I assumed it was filled with wine and soft drinks.

We walked through to the kitchen and the view of the grounds from where I stood literally enchanted me. There were two huge doors that fully opened onto a very large patio area. Acres of greenery greeted me and to the left stood a large barn-like building, with my car parked under the carport beside it. "Did you drive it?" I curiously asked putting a possessive slant on it.

"What did you expect me to do with it, leave it on the driveway?" She questioned.

"Well, no, but..."

"But nothing young lady, I treated it with respect, unlike what you and your daughter do."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"One word... McDonalds!" She said, with obvious flippancy.

"Ok, guilty!"

"You always are Ms Leoni!" She said with a mischievous grin. "Come on, we're not moving very fast and today is a busy day.

She pulled me back and guided me to another door. This door was different to all the others, not so wide or tall. She reached to the back of a large container that sat on a work surface just by the door and retrieved a key that hung on a brass hook. Mistress unlocked the door and directed me through it. We were in complete darkness for a couple of seconds until a dim light shone from behind me.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously, feeling a light churning develop in the pit of my stomach.

"You'll see." Mistress took my by the hand and led me down the short corridor and then down a spiral staircase. At the bottom was another door. She tilted a picture on the wall that obscured a gap, about half the size of a brick and took another key from the crevice, followed by placing the picture in its rightful place.

The door creaked open and the room suddenly lit up, as did my eyes. They widened and I gasped at the contents in the room. Mistress looked at me. "Do you like my dungeon Ms Leoni?" I was rendered speechless and just nodded foolishly. "Cat got your tongue!" She giggled. My mouth fell open, no sound escaping as my eyes drank in the sights before me. "I'll stay here young lady, and you walk around. Touch anything you want, sit on anything you want. If you want to know anything, all you have to do is ask, ok?"

I was bewildered and mumbled softly. "Yes Mistress."

She let go of my hand and I slowly made my way around the dungeon. I was surprised at what I saw. There were rows of implements, different shaped paddles, long canes, short canes and riding crops that all had different tips on them. Wooden paddles, leather paddles, even soft furry ones, some looked like table tennis bats that were completely smooth on one side, yet prickly on the other. Her collection of whips astounded me, long and short ones, with numerous leather strands coming from the handles. Some had knots tied on the bottom, others frayed out at the tips and when used correctly could indeed cause pain and pleasure as I had found out on the iron gates.

Restraints innocently hung and I recognised the ones that she had used on me when I was bound outside. There were metal handcuffs and furry cuffs. Chains of different lengths, some were quite short in length, about five or six inches, like the ones used on me, but others were longer, maybe two feet long. Some of them had clips on the end, all of which were quick release, just in case! All this caused shivers to run through me, delightful quivers awakening my inquisitiveness. I touched the hanging toys, sweeping my hand along them, causing them to swing and sway. I was becoming breathless and lost in a world that up until now I thought I'd had much experience in, but seeing all this displayed in front of me made me realise that what my Mistress had taught me and the experiences we've shared, were all just the tip of a very enticing iceberg.

The room was large and despite the furniture and the adornments that hung from virtually every wall, I began to think that you could fit a number of people quite easily in the dungeon. In the far corner stood a cage that was about six feet high and only four feet wide. I walked over to it, bypassing the heavy manacles that jutted from the wall. The space between the vertical bars was only four inches and I shuddered at the thought of being confined in that small space. Staring at the cage gave me a terrifying chill that burrowed into my stomach.

I stood there for ages, running my fingers along the cold bars of the cell. Inside it stood a small stool, covered in deep purple velvet. It sat upon a thick rug, in the same colour as the covering on the stool. I bent down and ran my hand through it. The rug appeared to have two layers to it. The top part was soft to the touch, almost fluffy like that on a teddy bear. The lower half was padded, like a gym mat at school.

Mistress' voice startled me, bringing back to a standing position. "You find your cage fascinating my little angel?" I heard the clicking of her heels steadily walking towards me. "Well..."

"My cage Mistress... its mine." I hoarsely said, my throat becoming drier by the second.

"You don't honestly think I bought it for me to stand naked in, do you?" She giggled.

I lowered my eyes and faced the cage. "No Mistress!" I turned back round to her as the word 'naked' pounded into my head. "Naked... I'm going to be naked."

"Why of course you will be my dear. I want everyone to see what a corrupted, depraved submissive slut I own!" The grin on her gorgeous face broadened and then ended with an evil smirk and a cocked eyebrow.

My pussy gushed at the words she had just spoken. I am 'those' words and more. In normal terms I should be ashamed, but I'm not. I thrive on the words she calls me, no matter how degrading they are and my inner self becomes alive as she runs through my every pore. I exhale a soft whimper and lowered my head. Her hand grabbed my hair and tugged me back so my eyes met hers. "You're wet aren't you?"

My face burned with shame. "Yes, yes Mistress, I'm wet..."

Her lips mashed onto mine and I passionately moaned as her fervent tongue explored my salivating mouth. For what seemed like forever, she eventually pulled away, grinning to herself, leaving me panting and breathing deeply.

"You're still desperate aren't you, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She smiled softly and gently eased the wavy strands of dark hair from my eyes. It was a moment of affection that spoke volumes. Breaking her intense stare from me, she took my hand and led me through another door to the side of the cage. The doorway was extremely wide and had two doors. We each took a doorknob and opened the doors. I was astounded at what I saw, another large room, bigger than the first one I went in, but god, this was no ordinary room. There were lavishly decorated tables in a nearly complete rectangle shape. The centre of the rectangle was hollow, a large space and probably fifteen feet from one table to the opposite one. From the left tables to the ones on my right the space was greater by a couple of feet and just in front of me there was a gap of about eight feet between two tables. What I also noticed were hook type attachments protruding from the edges of the tables. The hooks were on the opposite side to where a chair was placed.

Mistress squeezed my hand and led me out through one of the two other doors that I noticed. We walked through a typically styled study, very much like her office at the school but it had twice as many books lining the shelves that sat upright in a walnut and glass casing. There were three heavyset brown leather chairs and in front of them was a footstool with softer looking leather padded across the top. In the bay window sat a very large antique desk that had a matching chair pulled up close to it. The intricate woodcarvings on the back of the chair were also on the drawers of the desk.

She walked us over to the bulky desk and she pulled out the chair. Mistress positioned me over the gap that the chair had vacated and she faced me towards the familiar view of the stones outside the front of her house. I realised that we had covered the ground floor of her house, maybe missing out one or two rooms judging by the spare doors I had seen, but also, going through one hidden room that I assumed not many people had passed through.

"Take your jeans off young lady and your panties and position yourself." I did as she requested and I leant down and held on to the edge of the desk. "No, I want your arms spread right out." I separated my hands and they nearly reached the corners. "Now spread your legs as wide as you can." I was now in the most uncomfortable position. She opened the draw and showed me a long wooden ruler. "Do you remember these Ms Leoni?"

"Yes Mistress. We used that kind at school in the eighties!"

"Good girl, now take a look at it... a real good look." She put it flat on the desk in front of my face. "Do you recognise it, Ms Leoni?"

"Oh my god!" I softly whimpered. "Where did you get that from?" I couldn't believe it. Scratched on the left hand side were the three letters of the football team I support, C. F. C. and in well-faded multicoloured letters was my name, T.J. Leoni. I grinned inwardly at the other words I had inscribed onto it and looked at the small faded red hearts that I used to doodle all over the place. I repeated my previous question. "Mistress, where did you get that from?"

"Hmm, just something I picked up from someone... kiss it?" She brought it up to my mouth and I pressed my lips to it.

Mistress withdrew it from my sight and I heard her pull up the chair behind me and she sat herself down. She patted my ruler in her palm, tap, tap, tap. I then felt a light sting hit my right cheek and I inhaled a little at the shock. She alternated over my cheeks, tapping the ruler in different places over my rounded buttocks. There wasn't any pain, just a rhythmic sting, but it was enough to get my heels lifting off the floor.

The pace of her patting now matched the way my body rose up and down over the desk and soon that tap and sting were in a sweet synchronisation with the throbbing in my pussy. I began to whimper and mewl each time the ruler lightly slapped onto my flesh. She moved the ruler lower, to the tender part of my left cheek where it meets the upper thigh. It slapped my outer thigh and crept back in then she continued over to my right cheek and thigh. She tapped it to my inner tender flesh and quickly alternated the patting from one thigh to another. She moved lower then higher, lower and higher and repeatedly slapped my tingling skin. It was a constant tap, tap, tap, all in quick succession. I was gasping and the stings combined into one long, hot, burning tingle, rising higher and burrowing deeper.

I was breathless and my body ached from the strain of the stretching and the relaxing. My face rested on the top of the desk and I didn't notice through the prickly hot sensations that she had stopped the mild striking of the ruler on my thighs and suddenly I felt a warm, squishy thud pulsing on my pussy. I yelped and whined at each wet tap that prodded against my clit.

"God, Mistress, please... its too much!" I protested. She continued to torment me. Tap, tap, tap! The rhythm quickened and my hips rocked back and forth. "Please Mistress..." My knees weakened, I could feel myself falling yet ascending at the same time.

"Cum my little angel..." The words swam from her mouth and dived into me.

I screamed and hollered as I continually slammed my body into the desk. She constantly tapped on my pussy until I collapsed and begged for her to stop. I was trembling and saying unintelligible words through wild moans and whines. I heard the drawer of the desk shut and it jolted me to my senses. I felt her lukewarm hands caress each cheek and thigh and I distinctively heard the scraping sound of the chair moving across the floor.

I suddenly moaned as a wet tongue licked across the thick stripes. I saw that my Mistress was on her knees behind me, kissing my tingly skin, soothing it and calming the near-angry colour that made it look worse than it actually felt.

"Mmm, Mistress, that feels so good!"

She moaned onto my cooling flesh, kissing and licking it until she was satisfied that every inch was refreshingly chilled. She stood up and told me to stand. I did as she asked and she kissed me on the lips. A full passionate and needful kiss. Her groan oozed through me and I felt a sudden connection with her as if she had given herself to me. Shortly after she pulled away, she was breathless and there was a brief pause where we just gazed at each other.

Mistress broke the stare first and placed her hand on my breast and let her finger glide over it. "Go upstairs and bathe Ms Leoni and then rest for a few hours, ok?" I silently nodded and began to walk away. Her hand took hold of my arm and she squeezed it lightly and brought her lips to my ears. "I'll come and get you later."

I shivered as her breath tickled my ear and I swallowed hard, "yes Mistress," then I unsteadily walked towards the reception area and headed for the stairs.