Headphones

Story Info
A blindfold, headphones and a friend.
3.1k words
2.69
63.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barkman
Barkman
2 Followers

The moment I had been thinking about for over a year, and had been actively setting up for four months, had finally arrived.

I looked carefully at Cindy's face, or at least as much of it as I could see around her blindfold, and pressed my dick to her lips.

Her eyes shot open (underneath the blindfold). I could see a wave of tension as it coursed through her entire body. She pulled briefly against the restraints holding her hands above her head. Her head lifted as if to try and look back over her shoulder and see just who it was buried deep in her pussy.

Then, slowly, the tension subsided. Her head came back down. Then her lips found the tip of my cock and engulfed the head.

It had worked. Until that moment, she had had no idea there were two of us.

I had been concerned a minute prior. I had said into the microphone "Move your head to the side of the bed, I want your mouth while Robert fucks you." I could see a slight frown of confusion in her forehead as she tried to envision what I had in mind in keeping the fantasy going. After all, she thought, he's buried between my legs, what can he be doing with my mouth?

For the last year, we had been playing dominance and control games, taking turns being in charge, the other being submissive. To say that we both enjoyed both roles was an understatement.

One night, Cindy had brought out a blindfold and put it on me, "to heighten the sensations from the other senses." It was OK, but it gave me an interesting idea.

A few weeks later, I was on my way to her house, and I called her on the phone. "I'm on my way, but we're starting now. Begin."

"Yes, master."

"You will leave the door unlocked. Go to your bedroom, undress. Put on the penguin, and a sexy thong." The penguin was a favorite toy of ours, a "butterfly" vibrator that is worn over the clit, with a control on a wire. "When I walk in, I want you blindfolded, kneeling on the floor at the end of your bed, facing the door, with your hands behind your neck. Is that clear?"

"I understand."

I got there a short time later, locked the door, and I undressed in the living room. As I walked into the bedroom, she was there exactly as I had ordered.

"What a good slave," I said. "Robert, how do you like my slave?"

"Robert is nodding appreciatively." And so it went, me playing the role of having brought a friend over to see my little slave.

Shortly after that, I walked up to her and put my cock at her lips. She hungrily took me in her mouth.

Afterwards, I asked if she were surprised when she realized I had no clothes on, and she said, no, she could hear me undressing before I came in the room.

So gradually, the idea of the headphones came into my head. I purchased a pair of high quality, lightweight headphones, and together with an MP3 player, and a little extra support to keep the headphones in place, I had a way to remove her hearing from the scene. We had some fun with the selection of the music, and found Ravel's "Bolero", though quite the cliche, was perfect, together with Mussorgsky's "Pictures at an Exhibition."

We played with that, and I considered it a success the day that she jumped involuntarily when I came up behind her and put my hands on her breasts.

But after the initial surprise was through, I found it hard to give her orders while she was wearing the headphones, always lifting them up in order to be heard.

So the next modification was the microphone.

I had a friend who was into CB radio of all things, and I knew he had several devices that added effects to his voice. So I posed a slightly disguised version of the problem to him. He said to bring over the MP3 player and headphones, and he would hook me up.

So now the MP3 player had a small box added to it, and I had a microphone with a switch on a long wire, and could voice-over the music in her headphones. We described the effect as "The voice of god," which fit the scene perfectly.

So for several more weeks, we played out the same scene, and worked on perfecting the fantasy that my fictional friend Robert, and later Robert and Rebecca, and once a group of seven, three men and four women, had accompanied me.

I got fairly good at giving her commands over her headphones, and it wasn't hard to get her to lose track of where I was in the room.

Which all, of course, was leading up to my plan for today.

It took a lot of attention to details. I had even bought a box of "French tickler" condoms, with a variety of ribs and protrusions. We found them largely ineffective, but fun. So when my friend Hal was ready to enter her, the fact that he was wearing a ribbed condom seemed to fit the scene. Hal also had a full beard, as do I.

The only detail I wasn't sure about was that, if Hal happened to be hung like a horse (or, for that matter, a mouse), the plan might require some quick improvisation. As it turned out in fact, his was a bit bigger and longer, but not enough to give everything away.

When we arrived, Hal and I undressed downstairs and walked quietly up to her room and stood in the doorway. Ever obedient, she was naked, kneeling, facing the door. Her legs were spread, hands joined behind her neck. The blindfold was in place, as were the headphones. We could faintly hear the classical music.

Stealthily I edged closer, not wanting to give away our presence through the floor. I reached out and lightly pinched her left nipple. She jumped involuntarily, then she tried to hide her smile.

I took the microphone and said "What a good slave. Just as I ordered. Perfect."

Then a long silence. I walked around her several times, then from behind, hefted both of her breasts in my hands. I reached around and felt her pussy. Smooth and shaven, as I liked it, and already a hint of wetness.

"I can see the slave has been anticipating my arrival. Did she anticipate that I would bring a friend too?"

"Yes, master," she said in that too-loud voice people use when wearing headphones.

"Good. Robert is here again. Spread your legs further so he can see your shaven pussy." She shifted in place. "More." She shifted even more. "Lean back toward me so he can see better." She leaned back. I had moved slightly back, and she had to overbalance before I caught her and stopped her from falling.

"Robert is as pleased as I am. Good slave. See, Robert, it is perfectly smooth, and already wet."

I set her back up straight, and walked around to her front. I put my mostly hard dick at her lips, and she started to eat me hungrily, her hands still crossed behind her neck.

After a minute or so, I pulled back.

"Lay on the bed and let Robert inspect your pussy."

Reaching out a hand for balance, which I took, I led her to the bed. She climbed on, and laid on her back. "Move your bottom to the foot of the bed." She scooted down, so her legs hung over the foot. "Raise your legs, spread wide, and show Robert how excited you are getting."

I walked around to the foot of the bed, then backed away. I motioned for Hal to some closer. She raised and bent her legs above her, and with her hands, spread her pussy lips. Hal looked from her pussy to her boobs and back again, and I could see he liked what he saw. Full and firm, but not huge, her boobs were topped with wonderful, dusky brown, krinkly nipples with aureoles a little larger than a silver dollar.

Her trim waist and well-toned legs made an arousing package, together with her smooth-shaven pussy and her short blonde-tipped hair, visible around the blindfold.

Even without the benefit of the attention I had gotten from her mouth, Hal was definitely getting aroused.

She slowly started to tease herself, rubbing the moisture around, dipping her fingers slowly inside, then teasing her clit with the oily fingers.

I could see Hal wanted some contact with her. I said "I think Robert wants to lick your pussy. Are you ready for that?"

"Of course, master, please."

"Move your hands away. Hold your legs wide." She did as she was told. I motioned for Hal to lick her pussy. He bent down and slowly licked from bottom to top, not touching her with anything but his tongue. Perfect. I could hear her draw a ragged breath. He repeated the exact same motion several times as he reached down and felt his own cock, now stiff and standing straight.

I motioned him to stand back, and I took his place, eating her with a little more vigor, using my familiar motions, teases and strokes. I continued for about three minutes, until I could feel her starting to squirm and starting to stiffen from holding her legs above her. I ended with a single sharp spank on her bottom, then stood up.

I moved around to the head of the bed, found the velcro hand cuffs connected to the headboard, and told her to turn over and move to the head of the bed. I secured her hands, then reached down and lifted her butt in the air, and spread her legs a bit more. I adjusted her position so her head was close to the side of the bed, and arranged the microphone wire so it would give her no clues as to where I was.

"Robert is going to enter you now." Hal had a glazed look in his eye as he rolled on the ribbed condom. Then, as I stood off to the side, he climbed on the bed and between her legs. He reached down and lifted his penis to her entrance, rubbed once or twice to spread her juices on himself, then pushed slowly forward.

She gave easily, and after three short, slow strokes, he was buried all the way. I held up my hand and he stopped.

"Can you feel him inside? Does that feel good?"

"Yes master, it feels wonderful."

"He's bigger than I am. Can you feel how much bigger he is?"

"Yes, master, bigger, I can tell." A perfect response, neutral, following the fantasy that wasn't a fantasy this time. I nodded at Hal and he started again, both short and long strokes, slow twice, fast 4 times, then stopping, then a quick deep stroke.

Again, I motioned for him to stop.

"Move your head to the side of the bed, I want your mouth while Robert fucks you." I could see the slight frown of confusion on her face, then the complete shock as I put my dick to her lips.

Success. Absolutely perfect.

Then, when she started sucking on me with abandon, I knew I had concocted a winner.

We continued from there, trading places several times, then turned her over and took turns fucking her. Then I had Hal lay on his back and instructed Cindy to mount him. They did this for awhile, then I climbed up between their legs and pushed Cindy forward until Hal slipped out. Then I drove myself home into her for several strokes. Then I pulled out and was replaced by Hal. We took turns this way for awhile, and at one point the tip of his dick was still between her lips as I pushed forward. And although he wasn't in very far, for a few fleeting strokes both of us were inside her pussy at the same time.

I could feel that insistent urge begin, and I stopped myself from slamming her and finishing right then. Instead, I pulled out, and said into the microphone "I'm going to release your hands, now. But don't reach for anything unless I tell you."

"Yes, master."

"Turn over." She disengaged from Hal, and his hard, wet dick fell back on his stomach with a plop that Cindy couldn't hear.

"You getting there?" I asked Hal.

"Pretty close."

"Good, almost time for the finale."

I positioned her straddling Hal, with her back to his face. I reached down and rubbed his dick against her lips. She lifted up, and then settled down, and he was all the way in. I got between their legs, and positioned Cindy's hands so she could lean back. I reached around and put my hands on her ass, and lifted slightly. She understood the signal, and lifted herself. I applied light downward pressure, and she rode back down. We continued for about 6 or 7 strokes like this. With her at the top of a stroke, I put my head down and licked her, running my tongue from where they were joined to the top of her bare slit.

A moan escaped her lips, and she caught her breath. I licked again, and she responded again. Then I let her go back down, pause, up, down, up, long pause. Then I put my lips and tongue on her clit and sucked them into my mouth, the way she likes. I worked her clit vigorously. I could tell it was hard for her to stay up, but at the same time I could see and hear her losing herself to the sensations.

We continued this way until I thought Cindy was getting close to going over the edge.

"Are you close?"

"Yes, oh yes, very close, master."

"You may not come until I give you permission."

"Yes, master, but soon, please, soon."

I knew this exchange would slow her down a bit. I said, "You may move as you wish. And when you want my lips on your pussy, just stop at the top. But you may not come, and you may not make Robert come."

"Unh, yes master, I'll do my best."

And so it went for several more minutes, up and down strokes, pauses as I licked her, more strokes. The noises she made became less and less intelligible.

When I heard Hal start to groan too, I knew it was time.

I put my hands on her ass, and held her in place. I could see her eyes come open under the blindfold, and the look on her face was almost desperate.

"Get off of him."

She let out a sound that was closest to a whimper, but ever obedient, she pulled off of him and moved to the side as I directed her. Then I turned her over, and had her on all fours above him. "Let him suck on your nipples while I get ready."

"Yes, master." Her breasts hung over his face, shining with perspiration and other fluids, and Hal attacked ber breasts with vigor. I reached over to the bedstand and found the oil we kept there, and started to rub it onto my cock. I placed my cock at the entrance to her ass, and pushed gently.

"Oh god, yes!" she muttered. I never had such an easy time entering her. I got partway in, then pulled out. I leaned back and reached for Hal's dick. Cindy quickly got the idea, and Hal was inside her pussy in seconds, to the hilt. Then she stopped there and waited. I applied some more oil, then entered her ass again.

The sounds coming from her mouth were entirely involuntary. A gasp, a moan, then a cry. I started in, then pulled back so that I was almost out, then in slightly again, then almost out. Her cries and moans became more insistent. I held there for what seemed like minutes, but was probably 10 seconds. Then I said into the microphone, "You may come now."

This time, I went deep, slowly, all the way in, and Cindy came with a series of sounds I had never heard before, nor have heard since. I pulled out, and drove again, and she just continued to come. Her ribs were heaving, her hands were grasping the sheet on the bed, and what I could see of her face was contorted and lost.

Her breaths came in big gulps, and as I drove a third time, I could feel Hal pull out slightly and start to stroke as well. Just as I thought she was through, she started in again. I'm not sure if it was a second orgasm, or if we had just turned the first orgasm over and let her enjoy it again.

But by now, both Hal and I needed to come too, and we started attacking her in earnest and with abandon. I could feel Hal tighten, and as he let loose, I turned on the microphone so she could hear the noises he made as he came, the first time she had heard him that night.

As Hal settled, I started to stroke harder and more insistently, and as the first spurts of my load emptied deep in her ass, I turned on the microphone again and let her listen to me too as I came.

I gave her two long spurts inside her, then as I pulled out, another spurt soaked the top of her ass. One last weak spurt, and then maybe a few drops, and I was spent.

She lay in a heap on top of Hal, his softening dick threatening to slip out of her. I moved to flip her over, and she lay on her back next to Hal, her breaths still coming in gasps and heaves. I signaled to Hal, and he went into the bathroom as I massaged her chest and breasts and nipples and ribs. Hal came back out of the bathroom. I said into the microphone, "Robert was very happy with my little slave today, and he has thanked me for sharing you."

With that, Hal reached down and kissed each of her nipples tenderly, then headed downstairs.

When I heard the door close, I said, "OK, we are done. You may take off the blindfold and headphones."

It took her a second to respond, then she quickly took off both. Her eyes were glassy, and stunned a bit by the light. She looked around the room in a frantic way, and said "He's gone! Oh my god, who was it?"

I just smiled.

After a minute, I said, "Cindy, you know it was just a fantasy, right?"

Barkman
Barkman
2 Followers