Heads and Tails: Her Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am on fire as his fingers drive deeper in me, they seem to be on a quest, searching for some hidden treasure that only he knows the path to. When he finds that spot inside me, I hear my voice, thick and heavy with passion, plead for him to continue, to keep pumping me with his hand. My body arches over and over as I feels waves of hot liquid flow from my body. I know that my cum is covering his fingers flowing free down his hands and onto my couch. I keep thrusting myself over and over until the final wave of orgasms runs its course. Once again as if I am suspended above us, I see a woman who is flushed and fulfilled and a man, so quick to give and asking so little in return. This woman has found in herself a new person, a person full of desire, need, passion and an overwhelming need to share her pleasure with her lover.

The caress of his hands upon the curve of my bottom bring me back from my place above us and I turn my body to face him. I gaze at him and am awed by the expression on his face, sensing that this too has been more then he had imagined. My eyes weigh heavy as my breathing returns to a small sense of normalcy, I see he too has not remained unaffected, as I notice the rise and fall of his chest and the beads of sweat on his brow. We look at each other, each wondering what the other is thinking or is feeling. Suddenly I realize I want this man, want him buried deep inside me, and it is those thoughts that bring a great tidal wave to my senses, flooding my mind, and I know I must be the one to take the next step. I know he is waiting for my consent, I hear myself, with a voice I barely recognize ask him, "You DO have condoms, don't you?"

(to be continued)

*

Please vote! All comments welcomed. Would love to hear from you!

12