Headshots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeauxMama
GeauxMama
21 Followers

[FLASH]

"Ohhhhh yeah... God, I could come just by looking at you. OK, I'm going to crank the vibe up now, but no coming until I do, OK? Come when I do."

[FLASH]

"Too fuckin' good. Lick the head now."

[FLASH]

"Oh shit yeah. Yeah. No, you just lick, I'll fuck it in and out of your mouth..."

[FLASH]

"Yeahyeahyeahyeah"

[FLASH]

...

[FLASH]

...

[FLASH]

"Oh! [pant] Here ... it ... comes! [pant] Head back! Tongue out! F-f-far as you can!"

[FLASH]

"nnnnnnnnghOHHHHH!!!"

[FLASH][FLASH][FLASH]

"OH oh oh ohohohoh...."

[FLASH][FLASH][FLASH][FLASH][FLASH][FLASH]

* * *

"Hello, Jordan? Yeah, it's me. We're done. Yeah. Yeah, well, actually ... it was great! Yes, seriously, it was really terrific, I loved it! I *know*! No, I'll definitely admit it -- you were absolutely right, it was great: totally classy, totally fun. I don't know what more to say, I just loved it. Uhhh yeah, you could say we did more than just the headshots -- considering that I've got Ricardo's come all over my face! *Yeah*! No, I know, I never would have expected to do all this either, but ... I don't know -- it was just all really hot so I guess I just went with it. Yeah! Yeah. Hey listen, Ricardo says he wants you to come over and lick all this come off me. Yeah! Well, I guess it's drying out a little, but he says that's no problem, he's got lots more where that came from. He says you can lick his next load off my tits. Yeah. Umm, actually Jordan, I already knew you did, you were never particularly shy about checking me out! No, it did a little at the time, but not anymore. It's hard to explain, but ... it's not like that now, now it just sounds really hot to me, too. Yeah. I *know*, I am too, baby, seriously, I'm getting hot all over again just thinking about it. I can't wait... So hurry over here, OK? Cool. Love you, too. Bye."

GeauxMama
GeauxMama
21 Followers
12