Healing Matt Ch. 02

Story Info
A romantic supper and fun in the sand.
1.8k words
4.54
14.2k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 06/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissBoePeep
MissBoePeep
17 Followers

We walked about two miles. He insisted we go to my favourite restaurant in the city, despite the fact that I didn't mind where we went. We held hands all the way and sometimes he would lean down and kiss my hair. I felt him breathing in and out, sighing occasionally. I wondered why on earth he was so curious about me and why I had followed a man I don't even know out of a bar and through the city at night time. It was definitely not like me, but maybe that's why my hands and feet tingled, and my lips wanted to press themselves against his every time I glanced up at him.

"Table for two please, Marco?" Matt requested as we entered Marco's. The familiar Italian smells wafted out of the kitchen as a waitress came through the double doors; cheese, garlic, tomato! It smelt heavenly every single time!

"Ah Matthew, nice to see you - as always! And who is this gorgeous young lady" He turned to face me in mock surprise, "Why it's my Sophie, when are you going to let me whisk you away to Italy?

I had to laugh. "As I say every time I come in Marco, as soon as you clear it with your wife and kids first."

"Haha, of course." Marco chuckled. "Now then let's get you two comfortable, follow me per favore."

He led us through the large restaurant, dodging waitresses and a large round table with people finishing off 'Happy Birthday', to a quiet table, somewhat separate from the rest of the restaurant.

"I'll be right back with some menu's." Marco said, as he turned around and headed back to the reception desk.

Matt stood behind me and I turned as he pulled out my chair and held his hands out, "Your jacket, Ma'am?"a small smile etching across his lips.

I giggled, "Why thank you, Sir." I handed him my jacket, which he placed on the back of my seat, and sat down as he pushed in my chair for me.

The conversation and the wine flowed. We chatted about what places I'd been to, what I did for a living, why I lived here, all the while avoiding talking about him, which I didn't even realise. Was I really that self-absorbed? He was unbelievably easy to talk to though! He was witty and charming, handsome but not arrogant. Yet he was always quiet, never revealing much about himself. Eventually, I braved it and asked what he did for a living. Matt didn't look surprised; he just shrugged and said, "I work on the rigs."

O...K I thought. Was the rigs some sort of posh hotel or nightclub that I didn't know about? Obviously he saw the confused look on my face because he said, "You know, North Sea Oil?" He smiled. Obviously he got this all the time right? Because of course he didn't look the type to work on an oil rig.

"An oil rig? B-but you're too.. clean." I stammered.

He laughed at that, and a broad grin crossed his face. "I don't actually work on the rigs, honey. I fly the guys in and out to the rigs. They stay there for a few months and then I go back out and pick them up." He leaned closer towards me and for a dizzying moment I thought he would kiss me, "And yes, sometimes I watch the drilling."

Ok firstly where had honey come from? Secondly how had he known I was gunna ask about watching the drilling? Once again Matt noticed my confusion.

"I used to work in the army. Teaching the new recruits how to fly helicopters and harriers and stuff."

Now that I could see him doing! Aviator shades, muscles, a tan. Oh yeah I could see Matt Dunne in the army.

"Why did you leave?" I asked.

"Fancied the change," He shrugged. At this point I knew the conversation was over but I was still downright confused.

This time Matt didn't notice my confusion. Then again maybe he did but didn't want to answer. But he did notice me shiver. He took my jacket from the back of my chair and placed it gently round my shoulders, his fingers grazed my arms and I felt the goose bumps appearing under his touch. He bent down and once again whispered in my ear, saying, "I think its time we got you home. I'll be right back, don't go anywhere honey."

As if his smooth hands on my shoulders wasn't enough! Now my whole body tingled with anticipation! I had so many questions to ask him and yet he kept making me forget all about them. It was infuriating but somewhat naughty at the same time. My mind was exploring all the things that could happen from this point onwards; his lips on mine, his big, strong hands on my thighs.. My thoughts got steadily naughtier until I felt Matt's hands on me for real, even though they weren't on my thighs it didn't stop the shiver that creeped up from my toes.

I stood up and followed him as he took my hand and led me out of the restaurant. We sailed past Marco as he greeted us farewell and out of the doors.

He turned around to face me then, not saying anything, just gazing intently at my face. I suddenly felt like a teenager who'd just been on a date and was now unsure where the night would lead. Yet I felt empowered and strong.

"Come with me?" I whispered to him. He only nodded and so I took his hand and led him towards the seafront not far away. I could hear the waves crashing and swimming up the sand, as we got nearer. I headed down the steps, ignoring Matt's quizzical look and felt my feet touch the sand. I let go of Matt's hand and slipped off my borrowed shoes and placed them on the steps we had come down. I dropped my feet back onto the cool sand and felt it creeping between my toes. I wriggled my feet and sighed contentedly, forgetting Matt was even there.

"Hehe," I heard Matt chuckle and my eyes flew open, "You like the beach too huh?"

"I love it at this time of day yes, but not in the day when it's full of kids with buckets and pasty pensioners." I told him.

"Me too. I like to look at the stars. Although I must admit I haven't done it much since-" He cut off and appeared to think for a moment. Suddenly he dropped my hand and ran halfway down the beach, stopped and lay down flat on his back. I slowly walked to stand next to him.

"Matt I-" I began, but I couldn't finish as he grabbed my hand and swept my feet from under me. I gasped and giggled as I fell down on top of him and saw his beaming smile.

"Why Miss Sophie how forward of you!" He joked, all the while his glorious smile radiating from his face into my soul. "Hmm, I wonder if you're ticklish.." I saw the devilish grin on his face and squealed like a little girl. I clamped my eyes shut, ready. In a word, yes, I was ticklish. He flipped me over onto my back and crouched over me. His hands came down onto my waist and I wriggled and squeaked as he tickled my waist, tummy, feet, neck -- basically everywhere he could reach. He had me begging for mercy and he didn't let up.

Eventually I felt his strong hands stop and flatten themselves to the curves of my waist. I dared to open one eye and peek at him. When I saw that his face was only an inch or two away from mine, both my eyes flew open to look at him. We were both breathing heavily now from all the tickling and I put my hands on his chest. Feeling it rise and fall with his breathing.

I can't say I was surprised or even slightly annoyed when his lips joined mine but it didn't stop me gasping. He pressed his lips against mine oh so gently and I felt him sigh. My lips moved with his and my hands went to his hair. My toes curled as his tongue pushed my lips apart and entwined with mine. The kiss deepened and became more urgent and fierce. Matt Dunne could kiss! It was like nothing I'd ever felt before, we kissed and kissed until my lips felt tingly and even then I didn't want to stop. Eventually his lips parted with mine and I let out a shaky breath and a whimper. I was almost disappointed, until I felt his lips against my neck! I'd always loved it when my neck was nibbled and kissed but this was something else. He nibbled my neck and my ear and caressed my long, wavy hair as I moaned and gasped beneath him.

I can't say I wasn't extremely aroused at this point. And I could feel him pressed against the inside of my thigh. A large part of me just wanted him to take me here and now. But another part needed to wait. After all I had only just met this man and it had been a while for me.. Ashamed, I felt tears forming in my eyes as I remembered that last time and I fought to hold them back. A tear rolled down my cheek and must have met Matt's soft lips, because he lifted his face up to mine.

"Soph?" he obviously knew something was wrong, or thought I was mental. But I could hear the concern in his voice. " Soph honey, what's wrong?"

I muttered, " I'm sorry, it's just-" I started my explanations and rejection but was cut short when he lifted me up in his arms and sat down cross legged on the sand. He placed me gently in his lap and cuddled me tightly in his arms.

"Sssh now honey, it's ok. Let it go." And to my horror I did. I wept for what felt like hours into his warm chest. He kept me warm and safe in his arms the whole time and I thought I felt a tear or two of his own drop into my hair. Eventually I felt my eyes beginning to dry and my breathing slow down, but I was too drained to move. Matt lay down on his back again and I automatically nestled into the crook of his arm and put my hands on his chest. He tucked both his arms around me and kissed my hair.

"Sleep my Sophie," He whispered. "I'll hold you tight and keep you safe honey."

That was the first night I slept in the arms of Matt Dunne. And the last time I would sleep without them.

MissBoePeep
MissBoePeep
17 Followers