Healing Rites of Passage Ch. 04

Story Info
The horsemen of apocalyse- the search begins.
3.4k words
4.63
9.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
musecues
musecues
102 Followers

Dear Readers, for those of you who have sent me emails and comments, thank you so much for your patience! Only one more chapter left after this, so I hope you all enjoy reading as much as I have enjoyed writing! Leave your comments and don't forget to vote!


Upon arrival in Munich, Heidi informed them that it would be best to catch a train ride to Memmingen in Allgäu. The one hour ride gave the trio of men a breath taking view of the Allgäu Alps- the lush forests and occasionally, a glimpse of wild horses running against the wind.

The beast inside whimpered loudly, his heart beat straining against its rider's- lustful for a run in the wilderness. Adrian could literally smell the fresh air of spring, with remnants of the frosty winter in the atmosphere. It felt like time slowed down for them. And if he let himself, Adrian felt himself drifting off into a sweet sleep.

"We're here everyone," exclaimed Heidi. Despite her initial protests about their trip to her hometown, her facial expression showed otherwise. Adrian watched the way her blue eyes shimmered, reflecting the colour of the sky and the snow on top of the alps. Even her hair became shades lighter in the cool air.

"So how will we be going to your house from here?" asked Raphael as they alighted from the train. He too was excited. He had never been to Germany, much less the Alps and he was hoping to have tales to write and tell about for years to come.

"My uncle lives here, in this town. I will ask if he would lend us his automobile to ride down south to Füssen."

Her uncle happened to be the owner of the car rental shop in town and was thrilled when Adrian paid him, in excess, in American dollars.

"Show off..." mumbled Heidi to herself. "Wait till you get to our farm... all your Armani and Gucci will suffer such horrendous fates!"

****

"Butterkäse!" was the welcoming word when Heidi stepped out of the car.

"Father," she replied, trying to conceal her embarrassment. Her father had been calling her by that name ever since he found her nibbling on Butterkäse cheese secretly in the barn when she was four.

Her father did not look a day older than the day she left him to study in England. But boy was his belly getting rounder!

"Ah, I see you brought guests! Tis means feasting! Anna! Where is that woman of mine!" he yelled in German, towards their house.

The guests turned towards the house he was referring to and saw a plump woman with a rolling pin in her hand coming out, yelling back in German. Heidi was laughing but neither of them understood the joke.

Her family loved guests and were most pleased when they were told that they would be playing host to the three men for a few days. Her mother, especially was thrilled to have such charming and handsome men in her house. Heidi knew that she would be making her own moves on them soon on behalf of her daughters...

While the men rested, Anna busied herself in the kitchen in preparation for dinner. By the time they were all seated at the table, it was heaped with glorious amounts of food- from Beef Sauerbrauten to potato dumplings to a lovely blackforest cake.

Raphael was looking appreciatively of the food, his stomach rumbling in anticipation. However, the two brothers simply started at the food, then smiled politely to Anna while seating themselves. Adrian wished that Heidi's mother had not taken such pains to cook for them... for he and Aqurico could not taste anything. They did not need to eat for they were not really human. But it was the polite thing to do and so Adrian accepted Anna's heaping of food on his plate.

It smelled wonderful, he thought and cut a slice of the beef and placed it in his mouth. At once, the burst of flavours shocked his senses. He ended up coughing as though he had choked on something.

"Adrian!" exclaimed Heidi, positioning herself behind him in the event that he had really choked and required her to press his stomach.

"No... no... I'm fine," he croaked. "Mrs. Lang... I have not tasted... something this delicious for a very very very long time... thank you..."

Aqurico was looking at his brother for a long time and eventually smiled.

Later that night, Anna took her guests to their rooms upstairs.

"You two may sleep together in this room. This one belongs to my brother- ah yes you've met him today? He doesn't live here anymore but his bed is big enough for two of you yes?" she said, ushering Aqurico and Raphael into the room. After that, she led Adrian down the hallway to a smaller room.

"Tis is our guest room. Unfortunately there's no queen bed here my dear. Heidi's room is just beside yours," she said with a twinkle in her smile. "I've always told her that her bed is just too big for just one person."

With a cheeky laugh, she left Adrian standing at his door. He was laughing to himself as he entered the guest room. The room was right at the end of the hallway; which means that he had two windows instead of one. From where he was sitting, he could vaguely see Mélas, Purrós and Khlōrós thánatos wandering around in the pasture where the cows were kept. He knew his baby sister couldn't resist not coming along. She had secretly followed them in her spirit form and must have used her mental blocking abilities to prevent him from noticing her. He knew that the three horses were taking care of her. Maybe he should go down and see her for himself... to make sure she's alright.

He worried for her.

Changing his form, Adrian left the house, unseen by his hosts. Only when he reached the pasture did he turn back into his human form. Mélas had neighed his happiness and caused quite a stir among the cows.

Ushering the horses towards the stables, he whispered,

"Hush Mélas... You'd wake the whole house!"

Once they were in the stables, he approached Aurora's pale green horse and said,"Don't hide behind your horse, Aurora. Come, let me see you."

Khlōrós thánatos stared at him with her jade coloured eyes and rubbed her nose at his cheek.

"I'll be fine this way, Adrian..." he heard her say in his mind. Rubbing down the horse's back, he smoothed its hair and sat down beside it, resting his head on her back.

"You came because you're curious didn't you?"

"Who me? Curious? Of course not."

"As if."

"Heh. Anyway, this stable is sure warm and comfy. Want to join me?"

"Is Aqurico sleeping with you?"

"Yes I am..." came the reply. "You don't expect me to sleep with another man do you? Especially not one that kicks in his sleep!"

"Good of you to join us brother," said Adrian, rubbing Purrós's nose. He was wondering why his siblings refused to materialise in their human form but chose to stay within their horse's body.

"It'll be warmer and safer this way. You'd never know when anyone of them would come by and see us. In her horse form, Aurora is least dangerous. You know that," said Aqurico.

Kneeling down, Purrós sat close to Aurora and cuddled in her warmth. Suddenly, they heard some rustling.

"Who's there?" a soft voice asked nervously.

Adrian contemplated changing his form but it was too late for Heidi came into view and shocked him. She was in her nightgown, a soft cotton material that was too thin to be worn in such a cold weather. He could see her nipples straining against the material.

"It's me," he said quickly as he started walking towards her to turn her around to go back to the house.

"What were you doing there? I thought I heard people talking..."

"No, it's just me... I was looking at your horses. I love them very much."

"Oh. You're a horse rider aren't you? I could tell..." she replied.

Adrian had one hand around her waist as he walked her back. He could feel the cold wind from the mountains but she didn't seem to mind the cold. He could even see that she wasn't wearing any undergarments. Good god!

"Heidi... aren't you cold?"

"Oh? No I'm not. I'm wearing slippers you see?"

"No I mean... you're not wearing any undergarments!"

"Oh. I'm sorry... I heard noises and rushed down to see what was going on..."

"We should get back to our beds... uh, I mean our individual beds," stammered Adrian. He wondered why this mortal always made him feel silly. But something inside him stirred that made the cold fade away.

"Or would you rather come to bed with me Adrian?" she asked slowly, not looking at him. Simply gripping his hand tight, she led him into the house and up the stairs.

When they were outside her room, she let his hand go to open her room door. Still in darkness, she called out to him.

Adrian stepped inside and closed her door quietly. He reached out for her and drew her close.

"I want you..." she whispered.

"I want you too..."

He pulled up the flimsy nightgown off her body and tossed it carelessly aside. His hands found her breast and fondled them gently as he trailed soft kisses down her neck. Heidi started moaning softly and tugged at his pants.

"Take it off..." she moaned.

Letting go of his hands, Adrian swiftly peeled off his clothes and pulled her close. Even in the dark, Heidi could see the hardness of his cock, ready for her. Daring herself, she held it in her palms. His sharp intake of breath startled her for she looked up at him, confused.

"No... don't stop..."

Still stroking his cock, she got closer and planted her lips to his. Adrian kissed her back with a feverish desire that took both their breaths away for a moment. He found it hard to concentrate with her hands softly stroking his cock. Unable to take it anymore, he lifted her up and turned her upside down and began to lick at her pussy. Heidi stifled her cry of surprise as he did so. In this position she was literally at his mercy. His cock loomed in front of her mouth and she did the only natural thing to do- she sucked it.

Her warm mouth sucked and lick as much cock as she could and soon Adrian was fucking her mouth even as he tongue fucked her pussy. She kept cumming and cumming and yet Adrian stayed in that position, pleasuring her pussy, ignoring her pleas to fuck.

Finally, he turned her around, only to impale her without warning on his hard cock.

"Adrian!!! Oh my god..." she screamed. Adrian had to quieten her down by kissing her screams away. She was so tight and even when he tried to stop her from screaming, Adrian felt like screaming himself. He kept thrusting up even as her body fell naturally impaling her pussy on his cock.

"Oh Adrian, Adrian, Adrian... more more more please!"

"More?" his voice was now almost roaring. Adrian could hear the beast inside of him bleating in ecstasy. The blood pumping through him was now making him wild.

He got her off his cock and instructed her to get on all fours. He could feel Mélas neighing out loud in his head and their hearts pounded together. Grabbing her by the ass, he plunged his cock in in one stroke.

Heidi yelped as she felt the monstrous cock, now seemingly thicker plunge into her wet pussy. She instantaneously came, squirting her clear liquid all over both of them.

"Oh baby..." she purred. Her orgasm only served to turn him on even more. Now reaching forward, he grabbed her tits and plunged deeply into her once again. This time, both of them could not hold on to their screams. His hips hammered into her and their slapping sounds echoed throughout the room.

"Oh God Heidi, you're so fucking tight..." yelled Adrian as he gave his last thrust and came inside her pussy. With that he collapsed onto the floor beside her.

"You're a bad bad doctor..." Heidi said. Adrian's cock was still hard even after coming once. Taking it in her hand, she climbed on top of him and impaled herself on his cock.

Adrian groaned but he was too exhausted to move. Watching her ride his cock up and down like a sexy cowgirl turned him on. He felt her pussy muscles clench tight, squeezing his cock, making him moan. He'd never seen Heidi this passionate before. As he watch her blonde hair flap around, he realised that he was attracted to this woman...

"Let's get on the bed Heidi... I want to make love to you..." he said gently.

Heidi lay on her back and waited for Adrian. He stared at her blue eyes as his cock pushed its way slowly into her pussy. He could feel her muscles stretching to accommodate him; he pushed on till almost all his cock was buried in her. Grabbing her thighs, he slowly thrust his hips up and down, making sure he hit her g spot, making her cum. After a few squirting orgasms, Adrian knew it was time to cum again.

Pulling out his cock, he stroked it a few times and sprayed his cum all over her tits.

"Let me suck you clean..." said Heidi. Adrian groaned as she milked him of every drop of his cum.

Cuddling up beside him, Heidi closed her eyes. She felt at peace.

***

The next morning, Adrian woke up with an excruciating pain down his spine. It had been so long since he had felt any pain at all that he was unsure what it was in the first place. Stilling himself, he tried to kill the pain with his mind but found that the harder he tried to concentrate, the more it gnawed at him.

"Adrian? Are you alright?" said Heidi, who had just opened her eyes. The blanket barely covered her bare breast and the sight of her made his loins ache again. Turning his gaze away from her, Adrian tried to focus once more. The pain only intensified.

Feeling frustrated, he got up, wore his boxers and started picking up his clothes.

"Get dressed. We've got things to do today."

When he left the room, Heidi was stunned and hurt at the same time. She didn't know what she had done to make him so upset. She must have been a lousy partner in bed that it disgusted him. Feeling upset, she simply curled in her bed a little longer until the pain numbed and then got to the shower to get ready for breakfast.

In his own room, Adrian was pacing. He tried his best to think of an explanation for his decrease in ability. His brothers and sister needed him... Ella needed him. He cannot afford to lose his healing powers at this moment. If any of them were to be wounded in battle... he could not bear to think of it. He knew what he had to do... He had to stay away from Heidi until it was all over.

He had remembered how Abben has turned mortal and how it had disgusted him so much. Yet now he was being the same thing he despised so much.

"Aurora... I know you're there."

"Well... I felt your power waning so I had to come and see... Well... I didn't mean to intrude on you both but..."

"What? You mean you were watching???"

"Of course not brother... but Mélas was making so much noise that all the horses in the stable were upset. I simply came up when... things quieten down. I saw her in your arms and I guessed."

"We need to leave her here... I cannot..."

"We do not know what she is worth yet in this quest, brother... but if I sense your powers degenerating further, I will not hesitate to kill her."

"No!"

"Then what do you suggest I do?"

"I don't know... I'm hungry. Damn it! These mortal needs are annoying!" snarled Adrian.

After breakfast, Raphael asked Heidi to show him the Caxton library that she mentioned earlier.

"Oh, yes. It's in our study. Please come."

She talked animatedly to Raphael and Aqurico but tried her best to ignore Adrian. However, the more she ignored him, the more she was aware of his presence.

"Here we are. It's just a small collection of books... but please do take a look at whatever you want. My father always says that something good will come out of these books, but I never knew what."

"It's alright my child. Perhaps you could get me some tea? Reading this would take me some time. My German is a little rusty."

"I'll help you with it," she said, smiling to him.

When she left, Raphael spoke sternly to Adrian.

"You hurt her didn't you?"

"What?"

"Just look at that poor girl's face! You are truly a beast with no heart."

Adrian stared at the old man and then simply turned away. Raphael was soon busying himself with the books and didn't speak until an hour later.

"Boys... do either of you happen to have a tattoo of a dragon on you?" he said.

"A what?"

"A tattoo... you know those permanent ink stuff you inject into your skin?"

"I know what a tattoo is, old man... but what's the significance?" asked Adrian.

"It's the dragon..."

"The what? I don't get you at all..."

"Abben has one," chirped Aurora. "Yeah... on his ankle I think. He says it's a birth mark but I swear it's a tattoo..."

Heidi who had been quiet all the while, suddenly snapped her head up upon hearing Aurora's voice.

"Did you hear that?" she asked.

Adrian was swearing at his sister loudly in his head. At least he could still muster that, he mused.

"No, we didn't hear anything," the three men said unanimously.

Still looking confused, Heidi went nearer to Raphael and peeked over his shoulder.

"Oh? You're reading the Golden Legend? It's supposed to be a myth you know..."

"Even if it is, it's worth reading. Have you seen this sign before?" Raphael asked, pointing to a picture of a dragon.

"Oh... you mean... oh my goodness..." she stammered and then dashed out of the room.

"Now see what you've done old man..." said Adrian, half laughing.

"I see you've gained a sense of humour now Adrian. It suits you," chuckled Raphael.

"So tell us what is it inside that book?" asked Aqurico.

"Well... it seems that this compilation of stories is a translation... It says here specifically of Saint Margaret of Antioch... and the dragon that swallowed her. I was just putting two and two together. If the devil had granted Olybrius immortality then it would make them one and the same wouldn't it?"

"And so you're saying that?"

"Saint Margaret had used the dragon to fight against the devil in this book... and I wonder if this symbol here has any significant meaning at all?" he said, pointing to a drawing of a dragon tattoo in the book.

It was then that Heidi entered with her father. Raphael was surprised to see their host looking fearfully at him.

"Is this what you are seeking?" he asked, showing to them all the mark he had on his right ankle.

"Goodness! What is that?" remarked Raphael. Drawing close, he could see an imprint of a white dragon on the man's skin.

"I have it too..." muttered Heidi. Adrian had turned to her sharply, but she chose not to look at him. He did not even remember seeing that tattoo on her!

"I do not know why we all seem to have had it. As you can see, it's really small so it was at first dismissed as a birthmark or mole... but when I saw that Heidi had it too... I figured it must be inherited only by the first born. I see that you have been reading my great great grandfather Caxton's book..."

"Yes... so it seems. Do you know what your dragon means?" asked Raphael slowly.

"Yes..." he replied. "Heidi will show you..."

"Turn... to the back of the book... it is in Latin... and you will understand..." she stammered.

When the three men turned to the back to see the inscriptions, all stood silent, the breaths hard but controlled.

"We need to go back." Adrian said.

musecues
musecues
102 Followers