Healing Time

Story Info
My intitiation ythe hard way
1.3k words
3.81
17.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

Once again Fred the head gardener at the large old English mansion house coaxed me into his office. As he was my immediate boss I was in the awkward position. If in any way I upset him my job was on the line if indeed I did not keep to his high gardening standards.

If that had been the only requirement I could cope well but the other one was a lot more involved.

I soon to found out after having been employed there for only two weeks, it was not just my gardening skills he wanted but, putting it bluntly, my ass too!

That first time in the large greenhouse, when Fred asked me to come in on Saturday for some overtime, when I was the only employee on duty apart from him, I was in for a big shock.

I was young and quite innocent and when he came up behind me and pinned me over the potting bench, I was flabbergasted.

He was like and animal and left me bleeding. It was my first time and I was so shocked and numbed I had no option other than let him have his way with me. Fred it a very large strong guy who told me he had an equally large sexual libido that need continually satisfying - especially for young eighteen year old lad's in their prime

It hurt for the whole weekend. Fred didn't care much. He'd had his fill. He said it was always like that first time but that it would heal soon enough. He said that it had better heal quickly because he would want another poke soon. I spent much of the weekend using soothing cream and it was not very nice.

He was a gross man and held nothing back regarding his sexual conquests. The weekend over I thought he would give me some time to get over the ordeal but he said for me to meet him at lunch break in his office so I spent a miserable morning scared of what was to come and for all the world I could have just gone home and given in my notice, but I needed the money.

So I expected another ordeal to satisfy Fred's enormous libido.

"You are a good lad and I know you will do well, I have seen you working and you have green fingers sure enough." He spoke slow and deliberately, his large brown eyes looking up and down at me.

"I have some planting to do, to plant my seed in your ass." and there he was touching me again.

He said for me to touch him too. I was hesitant but he grabbed my hand and planted it over the rising bulge in his trousers.

"Not bad eh?" he said with a grunt. "Now squeeze it. You had better get to know how and what it likes, better still let me take it out for you, you'd like that wouldn't you?"

He gave me not time to reply. He unzipped and hooked out his very large penis and sort of jolted it upwards, stretched back his foreskin.

I froze when he said what he wanted me to do next. It smelt like a dung heap and it was very hairy like the rest of him. He said he hadn't had a good suck up since his ex-left him and, touching my crotch in such a suggestive way, with his free hand he grasped me behind the head and pulled me down to him, pushing the head into my face.

"If you are very good we shall forego the fuck today, so long as you can make it good for me this way."

I was still hurting back there and was relieved when he said that. I had no option other than to do what he asked and already I had the smell of him all inmy face.

"You see young man. I am considering your harsh initiation. I didn't know you were a virgin did I!? I have never fucked a virgin before, but it was a nice tight fuck I shall remember, and you have to admit, you have e very tempting ass on you, almost like a girls ass it is, nice and round and fuckable."

I replied that it did hurt very much and I needed some healing time.

"That is fine, there are lots of other things we can to emulate that and who is a better teacher than I young man. Now take my balls in your hand and squeeze them, not too hard mind you, but just gently as you suck my cock, okay?"

"But I've never sucked cock before" I said feeling him tease his glans against my lips. I got the first taste of cock then, salty and very earthy. I knew there was no getting away from it, I was obliged to suck him as he wanted - else he would fuck and hurt me again, he sort of hinted that, if I did not please him.

I closed my eyes, held my breath and let him move it slowly into my mouth sideways, puffing my cheek, then he slowly wanked it in my mouth and told me to lick it all around.

I felt terrible, I was not enjoying it at all at that stage, but then he did something that changed all that, and quite unwittingly; when he started to suck me, a sort of feeling went through me that helped me to enjoy the feel of his big cock in my mouth.

"Now remove it from your mouth and let me see you lick its whole length, lad, I really like that, especially seeing a handsome guy like you down under between my legs and this is the way I want you to ball me."

He moved my free hand around his large form balls showing me how to separate them, lick and tease them with my tongue. Then he said for me to sit on his face and I discovered the true thrill of plain unadulterated sex between two guys which was as it turned out a wonderful experience, luring me to want him again and again during those hectic but lovely lunch breaks..

After a few days doing all those wonderful oral variations; when we'd cause each other to cum everywhere. (It is a good job he had a sink so we could clean up) we got into the delights of .full penetration. I was all heeled and nicely stretched for his pleasure and I really started to enjoy it. To feel his fresh sucked cock inside me, and with still the pungent taste of it in my throat, I was in my element. He'd fuck me soundly over the edge of his office table and then immediately after he loved to lightly spank and suck me around and between my crack and that was divine.

After each session he'd want me to leave my soiled underwear, so he could sniff me later.

It just so happened that one lunch time we went too far and lost all thought of time.. Fred's secretary was a dish but when she knocked and came straight in after the lunch break she really caught us both with our trousers down and engaged in a frantic fucking.

She blushed and was obviously lost for words, Fred didn't panic but he told her she should have waited until she was told to come in.

"But then I would have missed it all" she replied in a very suggestive tone. "Can I stay a bit and take in some of the happenings?"

No one was more surprised than Fred. It was to create a whole new lunch time bonanza with a lot of fucking going on....

Next time,. The three of us in the greenhouse try it with passion fruit...

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers