Health Club Adventures Vol. 01

Story Info
An employee gets a chance to spy on her boss after hours.
3.2k words
4.45
47.4k
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is my first attempt at writing an erotic story... please give me feedback on this forum to help be to decide if I should continue?

*

Have you ever been to a health club or gym? Most of us have...the last decade has seen an increased public awareness in health and fitness, and more people than ever are going to these places to try to get in shape.

I founded my business ten years ago, just when the health club craze was starting. I had graduated university with a business degree and a minor in kinesiology, so a health club was a perfect fit for me. I built the gym in an area of town that had good real estate value and was close to both the downtown and the sprawl of apartments where many university students lived. This strategic positioning has proven to be vital to the success of my business.

The university has decent health facilities that are available to students for a cheap rate, so if I want to get the students in, I have to offer them huge discounts. This might not sound like good business to you, but it is -- nothing will draw in the lunchtime professionals (who pay a high membership rate) like having a group of hot university girls doing an aerobic session on the other side of a glass wall. And the hot young football studs working out is like a magnet to the stay-at-home soccer moms (who pay a high membership rate) who like to work out on the treadmills or elliptical trainers and watch these young sweaty muscles working out on the free weights.

As you can imagine, all of this flexing and sweating can make for a very sexually-charged environment, from which lots of interesting situations can arise...

.....

It had been a long and busy day at the club. Our membership had been growing every year, and everything was going very well. My accountant was getting happier by the month, but all of this success meant many long days at a desk keeping up. As the light faded from the sky, I shut my computer down, grabbed my running shoes and headed out for a run to work out some kinks in my muscles. Walking up to our front desk, I didn't see Clarissa, the girl currently on shift. I leaned over the front counter, and saw Clarissa bent over folding towels. She wore baggy jogging pants that rode low on her hips, and while she was bent over I could see the band of a pink thong with white lace trim where it rode up the crack of her tight, sexy ass.

I cleared my throat to get her attention, and told her I was going for a run and she should lock up when she finishes her shift. I waved to her as I left the building.

.....

Clarissa watched her boss leave the gym and start his stretches outside on the bike rack. He had to be way over thirty years old, but for an old dude, he was hot. She liked the look of his taught calves, thighs and buns as he stretched, preparing for his run. His six-foot frame was well muscled (an advantage of owning a fitness club, I guess), and he kept his dark hair closely cropped, showing off his good looks. He lived about a mile away, and shoe knew that many nights he jogged to and from work instead of driving. Seemed like a nice guy, but she hadn't gotten to know him well yet.

She had been working here at the club for almost six months... it's a great part-time job for a student -- close to the university and her apartment, so she could walk to and from work, and many evenings the traffic is light enough after the after-work rush that she can get some studying done. As a first-year university student, she was appalled by how much work they expect you to do. Last year in high school, she was able to coast through and get good marks, but not anymore.

An added bonus working here is, as an employee, she gets free use of the facilities when she's not working. Since starting here, she's been very pleased with the shape she's gotten into. She's never been chubby, but her exercise routine here at the gym has helped to chew away the last of her baby fat and leave her lean and tight. She was aware of the lustful stares she's been getting from the male students in her classes, and it made her tingle to think of what those boys would like to do to her given the opportunity.

Finally, at ten o'clock, the last of the members left and she got up to lock the front doors. She went through the club, room by room, turning off lights and collecting dropped towels. Her last stop was the change rooms to collect the last of the towels.

With a grunt, she dropped the last load of wet towels into the laundry hamper. The cleaning crew would be in at around 4am to get started on the mountain of towels, but until then, the gym was quiet and still. Clarissa rolled her shoulders and rubbed the back of her neck. Maybe a soak in the spa was just what she needed to loosen up her muscles and help her sleep. She walked toward the ladies' change room, but stopped herself as she remembered that the spa would be out of service until the new pumps were installed next week. With a wicked smile, she figures, what the heck, she'll use the one in the men's room. As she walked into the men's room, peeling her clothes off as she went, she could feel herself getting wet thinking about her bare ass sitting on the same seat as all those hot, naked jocks that parade through here all day.

She folded up her clothes and hung them up on a hook by the spa, normally meant for towels, to keep them dry. All of the lights were off in the change room, except for the emergency exit lights, one at the door into the gym and one at the door into the shower stalls, illuminating the shower area. The spa was blanketed in shadows, and Clarissa marveled at the exquisite feeling of the hot water caressing her as she immersed herself in the hot, still water. She didn't turn the bubbles on for fear of getting too relaxed and falling asleep.

She closed her eyes and let her mind drift.

.....

Covered in sweat, I looked at my watch as I slowly walked to the gym's entrance. Wow, I had been running for over an hour. It's amazing how you can lose track of time when you're in the zone. The front lights were off and the parking lot empty, so I figured that Clarissa must have locked up and gone home. Whoever worked the closing shift was responsible for shutting everything down and making sure the building was empty before locking up. I smiled as I thought of her. What a knockout! At almost five-foot-six, she isn't tall, but she has an incredible set of legs that make her look taller than she is and that end in a firm, round ass. Top it off with a gorgeous face, long brown hair, and what looks like a perfect set of 34Cs, and you've got a woman worth having! I'd had many of our long-time make members go out of their way to mention how nice it was to have a fox like her at the front counter. They said it gives them extra incentive to get in shape! I'd have to think about giving her a small raise to keep her on over the summer between her school semesters.

I slowly walked around the empty parking lot, cooling down. After a few minutes and a few easy stretches, I was ready to stop. I grabbed my keys out of my pocket and went inside. I had to grab a few files that I had to take home for a morning meeting tomorrow, but first, I needed a shower to clean up.

.....

The sound of the shower turning on startled Clarissa from a doze... she had nodded off sitting in the darkness, feeling the hot water swirling around her naked body. She opened her eyes and looked into the light of the shower room. Someone was in there!

She started to climb out of the tub, and then realized her predicament... her clothes were all hanging on a hook over fifteen feet away, and she hadn't brought any towels with her to the tub. Nervously, she sank back into the water hoping that whoever was in the shower area would leave without seeing her.

A large figure walked out of the shower area, his shadowed silhouette framed in the doorway. She could see it was her boss. Damn, she had thought when he left for his run that he was gone for the day. It looks like he came back to cool off after his run. He walked over to his locker, near the shower room door. She could still see him, but not as clearly as when he was in the lighted shower room. His face was hidden in shadow. Clarissa quietly moved to the back corner of the tub, deeper into the shadows, and watched breathlessly as he started to take off his clothes only twenty feet away from her.

His back muscles flexed as he peeled off his wet t-shirt. With a lazy motion, he bent at the waist and pushes his running pants and underpants off in one motion. Clarissa's eyes widened at the sight of his naked buns in the light. Oh, man did he have a great ass! She stifled a nervous giggle, and moved her hands to her bare breasts, tweaking her nipples. Her pussy began to tingle in excitement. Watching him move in silence, she reached down and gently slid her fingers between her lips, glad for the smooth feeling she's left with after shaving her pussy bare.

He folded up his clothes and left them on the bench beside his folded towel. He turned into the light and walked to the shower. Clarissa gasped at her first glance at his cock. His cock had to be almost six inches long where it swung between his legs, side to side as he walked into the shower room and out of her line of sight. She could only imagine what it would look like, hard and throbbing with need.

She heard the sound of the water on tile change as he stepped beneath the spray. Now was her chance to get out and get dressed.

She stood from the tub, letting the water drip from her quaking, nude body. As scared as she was of being discovered, she had to admit to herself that she was turned on like crazy! She gave her clit a quick tweak and shivered at the feeling. She tiptoed over to her clothes where they hang, hoping he didn't come back out of the shower to get anything. When she reached her clothes, she looked out of the corer of her eye and gasped. She could now see straight into the shower room, and there he stood in a cascade of light, naked and glorious, with the water pouring over his muscled frame. She stared again at his thick cock and marveled at its size. His eyes were closed, his head tilted back with the water running over his face. He ran his hands through his hair, and then down over his body. Clarissa sucked on her bottom lip as he ran his hands over his cock. He slowly began to rub along the length of it, making it twitch. She couldn't resist, she dropped her hands to between her legs and began to rub herself as she stood, naked in a shaft of light, and watched as her sexy boss began to jerk himself off!

.....

I let the water pour over my head and forced myself to breathe deeply, unwinding from the day. The sound of the shower was soothing, relaxing... I didn't usually come in here during the day, as the traffic makes it impossible to relax. Plus, it's hard to maintain a professional relationship with my clientele while they're staring at my cock.

To put it bluntly, I've got a pretty big cock. I never realized how big until I started to notice people's reactions in the showers at school, at the neighbourhood pool, and what not. My first serious girlfriend in high school almost screamed when she saw it for the first time.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. But I find it somewhat limiting sexually, since I have yet to find a woman who can take my cock down her throat without choking, and none of my lovers have ever let me anywhere near their ass! Most of my lovers can only take me halfway before it starts to hurt, so next time when you're buried hilt-deep, take a second to appreciate how lucky you are!

I lowered my hands to my penis and slowly began rubbing it. I find there's no better way to relax after a hard day than to have a nice quick orgasm before bed.

After a moment or two, I could feel myself beginning to harden. I know a few guys with big cocks that, when they get a hard on, they just get harder, not bigger. Not me. When I'm aroused, my cock nearly doubles in both length and girth, to a solid ten inches long and nearly two and a half inches across.

I began to run my wet hand up and down the length of it, gently, letting it get rock hard. With a lazy smile, the thought of Clarissa drifted into my head. I could almost imagine her on her knees before me, swirling her tongue across the head of my cock, those big brown eyes staring up at me with her thick brown hair framing that angel's face.

My cock was now hard as a rock, standing straight up and swollen. My clenched fist began to get into a rhythm, my hips moving gently as I imagine her stripping for me, removing her clothes one piece at a time, dancing seductively. In my mind, her breasts stood proudly out from her chest above her flat, lightly-muscled stomach. She reached her hands up to caress the bottoms of her breasts, gently flicking her rosebud nipples with her fingertips. Teasing me with her eyes and her fingers, my fantasy slowly slid her hands down to her slim waist, and down, further, pretending to try to hide herself from my lustful stare. In my mind, Clarissa was shaved bare and smooth, with delicate lips that were swollen from her desire to feel the velvet steel of my manhood entering her.

My breathing quickened, as did the pace of my fist.

.....

Clarissa's fingers began to delve into the tight embrace of her pussy as she watched the spectacle before her. She could see every inch of her boss' cock as it pumped in and out of his hand. His rod was so big he couldn't have hidden it with both hands (not that she wanted him to hide it by any means!). She leaned herself up against the wall of the change room and started to match his rhythm, trying to guess what that monster would feel like thrusting inside of her instead of his own fist. Her toes began to tingle and curl as his hand picked up a quicker pace, the movement of his hips becoming more urgent. She could feel her juices running between her fingers as she moved back and forth between fucking herself and rubbing her clit between her soaking fingers.

Her breathing became panting as she tried to time her orgasm to match his. His hips began to buck urgently as he came, thick ropy jets of semen spurted from the glistening, purple head of his cock as he threw his head back, lost in ecstasy. Clarissa gasped, jamming her one cunt-honey covered hand into her mouth to stifle her groans as her own orgasm tore through her body. Her nipples ached as she continued to thrust her fingers into her clenching love tunnel, again and again, until her knees gave out and she slid, almost insensate, down to the wet tile floor.

The shock of the cold wet tiles on her base ass and throbbing pussy shocked Clarissa out of her daze... SHIT! She was sitting here in a puddle of her own pussy juices, naked, only twenty feet from, and in plain sight of, her boss where he stood naked in the shower with cum dribbling from the end of his slowly softening penis.

She stood up and made a quick grab for her clothes, about to run from the room. She stopped, turning with a mischievous grin, and snuck back to the bench where his clothes lay. She grabbed his folded towel and ran from the room. She ran naked out of the change room and out of the building... she would get dressed in the back alley and then run home. She now found she was the one in need of a shower to cool down!

.....

As the convulsions of my orgasm began to subside, I opened my eyes and winced in the brightness of the shower. Wow, that had been incredible. I had almost been able to feel Clarissa's eyes on me as I imagined here staring up at me, urging me on as I fucked her tight cunt. I had never had an orgasm that intense before.

I shook off my lethargy as I washed my spunk from my hand and from my throbbing cock. Rinsing once more, I turned off the shower and walked to my locker, looking for my towel.

Instead of finding my towel, I found a set of small, wet footprints on the floor. I followed the tracks back to the spa tub, and to the wall of towel hooks where I could swear I could detect that maddening scent of pussy. As I looked up from the tangle of wet footprints on the floor, I found a pink thong with white lace swinging from a towel hook.

I smiled as I realized that Clarissa must have come in for a tub after locking up, and must have been in the tub when I came in. Instead of leaving, she had peeked in on my erotic display. I crouched down to the floor, and the smell of her was even stronger. She must have been so turned on, she pleasured herself here while watching me do the same to myself. The thought of that sexy little minx rubbing her pussy while watching me jerk off brought my soldier back to life.

I took the panties from the hook and went back to my locker to get dressed. Now this was going to get interesting!

--- end.