Heart of a Demon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, there's a little thing called 'subtlety'..." Mellia remarked to her coven.

"I don't mind..." Lara was almost salivating, herself. "My name is Lara and this incubus is my master, Devicarth."

"Enchanted to meet you," the nearest vampire growled in a voice filled with lust and venom. The blond bloodsucker turned expectantly to Mellia.

Mellia responded to the unasked question, "Yes, you may feed from her. Of course, I shouldn't have to remind you that you are to stop if she changes her mind. Lara is a close friend of mine and I don't want her harmed."

"Understood," the vampire assured.

"Hey, I'm not exactly helpless, you know," Lara materialized an energy bolt to prove her point, "I can take care of myself." The fireball dissipated as she lowered her hand.

"Alright, alright, I can see when I'm the fifth wheel. I'll let you have your privacy." With that, Mellia vanished in a purple haze. Meanwhile, Devicarth made himself comfortable on the plush couch. He loosened his dark pants as his cock began to harden at the very thought of Lara's ravishment.

Eyes glowing with hunger, the vampiric horde descended on their willing prey. Claws grabbed at her from every direction tearing at her clothes until she was perfectly nude—vulnerable, save for her master's enchanted collar. A few shallow scratches leaked their crimson nectar, whose scent drove the vampires deeper into their frenzy. A tall, muscular vampire pinned her in his sinewy arms while the others groped and pawed her. Though escape was the last thing she wanted, Lara struggled. She writhed lewdly against the hard body until her captor wrenched her head to the side and sank his fangs into her neck.

He savored the sweet ruby wine of her blood as he pumped his own venom into her. Surging through her veins, it burned like liquid fire. Orgasmic agony flooded her entire body and yet, she went limp. As the venom hit her brain, an intoxicating mixture of ecstatic euphoria and total relaxation made her lose interest in even pretending to struggle. All she wanted was to lie vulnerable in his arms and allow the wicked fanged beast to ravish and bleed her.

Once the vampire drank his fill, he slithered an agile tongue across the twin punctures. A tingling glow spread over her neck as the wounds magically closed themselves. As soon as she was healed, a second vampire with dark, wild hair wrenched Lara away from the other man. With a fearsome pounce, he pinned her helplessly to the ground. She shivered as the cold obsidian floor pressed against her back. She shivered again when she saw the vampire's cruel, fanged grin. With a deliciously slow slurp, he licked her nipple into a rock hard peak. Then, he bit down and drank from her supple breast flooding her body with a second wave of venom. His agile tongue continued to probe and pleasure her nipple while he suckled. Meanwhile, the others rubbed their thick cocks over every inch of her body, leaving little trails of pre-cum. And the venom intensified every sensation.

A pale blonde lapped up the wetness that leaked from her cunt and sank his fangs deep into her thigh. After several minutes, one vampire, a tall slender one, lost his patience. With surprising power, he tore her away from the coven leaving thin streaks of blood where the others had been feeding. He slammed her hot body onto the icy floor and slid his thick cock into her wet, pink hole. When he rolled her on top of him, another vampire took the opportunity massage Lara's ample fluid into her sensitive anus. He pressed the head of his fat cock against the hole, gently at first. Then, he grabbed her by the hips and reamed her tight little behind. The sensation of the twin cocks rubbing either side of her inner wall made Lara purr with delight, "ooohh yesss, fuck me hardumff." The third vampire didn't even let her finish the sentence before he stuffed his thick rod down her throat.

The poor little whore was driven out of her mind with pleasure as they pounded every hole in her body. From every direction fangs pierced her, cocks humped her, and clawed hands caressed her, fondling her soft breasts. She was wonderfully, unbearably ravished until the creatures began, one by one, to shoot their hot vampire seed on and in Lara's wet, horny body. Warm sticky cum slid down her throat. It filled her ass and cunt and coated every inch of her skin. Soon, her own orgasm overtook her. Lara shrieked in cum soaked ecstasy as she squirmed on the floor. The vampires practically had to hold her down so she wouldn't hurt herself writhing. Of course, all those pointy claws forcing her in place just made her even hornier. She came again and again until she collapsed breathless with exhaustion.

Just then, her master's warm, commanding voice caressed Lara's ear. "Come to me, slave," it was barely above a whisper but his order compelled her from the depths of her soul. She climbed to her knees and crawled over to the demon with vampire cum still dripping from her holes. Yanking her semen soaked hair, Devicarth forced her head back and looked into her eyes. "Did you enjoy yourself, little whore?"

"Yes, my lord," Lara whimpered meekly.

"Good," he knelt by her side, "because now it's my turn to enjoy you," he slid a finger across her soft pink lips.

"Please, Master, I'm so tired," she mewed.

"Oh, I think you have one good fuck left in you," he tenderly stroked her wet clit, "but if you really want me to stop..."

His electrifying touch was irresistible no matter how tired Lara felt. "No, please... keep going."

Devicarth chuckled, "That's what I thought." His cock was rock-hard after watching his slave gang-banged by vampires. So he wasted no time throwing her on back and savagely fucking her already exhausted, semen coated body. Waves of pleasure threatened to drown her fragile soul.

"Mas...terrr..." she moaned wearily.

"That's right, fucktoy," he growled between thrusts, "You know who owns you." After pounding her senseless for minutes on end, Devicarth spurted his hot cum deep into Lara's hole. She came instantly and her screams echoed throughout the citadel. Searing, white-hot pleasure tore at every fiber of her being, robbing her last vestiges of consciousness. The oversexed cum-slut simply passed out in her master's arms.

"Sleep well, my precious one," he whispered. The demon planted a tender kiss on her forehead as he teleported them both home.

To be continued...

12