Heart of a Demon Ch. 06

Story Info
Will her demonic master allow her release?
1.8k words
4.73
41k
36

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This work of erotic fiction depicts consensual sex acts involving bondage, sadomasochism, and orgasm control. If such things make you uncomfortable, I would advise you not to continue reading. This story is not intended as relationship advice and the sex acts within are not guaranteed to be safe. Do not act out anything you read here unless you and your partner are both comfortable doing so, and you have done all necessary research to ensure your safety.

*

Lara's eyes welled up in shock. The incubus' lust curse gripped her relentlessly and he was just going to watch her squirm. "You bastard, you tricked me!" she pouted.

"That's right, Whore. I'm going to torment until you go completely insane," he traced a sharpened claw over her jaw line, "And I'll enjoy every second of it." He kissed Lara deeply tasting the raw desperation through her probing tongue.

"Oh, please, Master! You have no idea how you're torturing me!" she whimpered as he broke the kiss.

A predatory grin played across his lips, "Oh, I know exactly what I'm doing to you, my sweet begging whore. And I know how much you love it."

"It's true," she whimpered with false shame, "I love the way you fill me with lust and agony. I'm a slut for you."

He took one of Lara's firm pink nipples between his fingertips and squeezed until she threw back her head and keened with pleasure-pain, "Masterrr...." She rubbed her wet, naked pussy against her demonic tormenter, streaking her feminine nectar across his groin and left thigh.

"Mmm, good girl, that pleases me," he rewarded his beautiful slave with a long, slow stroke to her sensitized clit. The searing desire within Lara's body soared to such unbearable intensity that her breath caught in her throat. She gasped, stumbled, and finally collapsed into Devicarth's arms. Gazing into her delirious eyes, the demon caressed Lara's soft locks—before he forced her arms behind her back and bound her wrists and ankles with a nearby vine.

"Bastet, come here!" shouted the incubus. Once the feline bounded to his side, Devicarth secured the vine to her saddle. He unceremoniously tossed his bound, dripping slavetoy over the hellcat's haunches. Then, Devicarth mounted the feline steed and they rode home at a full sprint. All the while, the demonic curse tormented Lara like an invisible vibrator drilling away at her sanity. The bounding hellcat jostled her aching body with every stride and the soft, crimson fur brushed back and forth against her pink flower. The fifteen minute ride felt like hours.

"We're home, my precious," Devicarth effortlessly lifted his bound victim and held her in midair.

"Please let me cum, Lord. I'm begging you!" Lara whined.

With one swift motion, the incubus looped the vine around her waist and tied it to the stony claw of a nearby phoenix statue. "Why, of course, I'll let you cum. Oh, wait I forgot..." he smirked with malicious sarcasm, "I'm evil." He dropped her.

The vine jerked her body, nearly knocking the wind out of Lara. For a second the woman just swung there, bound and whimpering. "Please, Master, I'll give you anything!"

The demon chuckled, "You'll give me anything, will you?" He ran a claw over the gold lettering that hadn't completely flaked off her toned stomach, "Tell me, Whore, who owns your body?"

"You do, Lord Devicarth," she mewled.

He paced around her helpless form, "And who owns your sinful little soul?"

"You own my soul, Master."

"That's right, Slave. I already own everything you have; you have nothing left to offer me," he turned her head sideways to whisper in her ear, "You're my toy and, if it amuses me, I WILL break you."

Lara shivered. "I know, my lord. And I humbly beg for your mercy."

Devicarth gave a cruel grin that would've made Lara wet even if she weren't under a spell, "I'll think about it. In the meantime, I'll give you something to... entertain yourself." He reached for a black unicorn horn that was lying on a nearby shelf. Lara had kept it because the swirling ridges made it ideal for pleasuring herself. Devicarth turned make-shift dildo between his fingers admiring the way it gleamed under the enchanted light orbs. As she dangled helplessly, the demon combined a hover spell with a vibration spell and positioned the horn so that it just barely buzzed against her clit. The poor changeling desperately tried to press herself against the enchanted device, but whenever she squirmed, it floated just out of reach. "Now, don't go anywhere," he sneered as he sauntered out of the room.

"Wh...where are you going?" Lara stammered.

"Oh, I just thought I'd get some reading done; so do try and keep your pathetic whimpering quiet for a bit."

"Yes, Master," she sighed.

"That's a good slut," Devicarth turned the corner to the reading room.

Lara wriggled against her bindings causing her body to swing in lazy little circles. The lust curse's invisible fingers tirelessly tantalized her aching core. Though she wouldn't have thought it possible, the vibrating horn intensified her torment as it pulsed against her sensitive bud. Lara bit her lip to keep from squealing. No matter how she dangled and twisted, she could neither press against nor pull away from the diabolical device; it simply followed her movements as if it possessed its own will. The delicious madness of raw, undiluted lust flooded every other thought from the poor woman's mind. It permeated her blood and coiled around every fiber of her soul. For hours she waited in silent agony writhing against the constricting vines. By the time her demon finally returned, Lara was so dizzy with need that she didn't even notice him until he spoke.

"You have never looked more beautiful, my pet," he fingered her soft locks as Lara pitched her head backwards.

"Master, you're back!" she gasped, half surprised that she was still capable of speech, "Please, I can't take it! I NEED release!"

"Oh, you want me to release you? What ever you say." With a graceful swipe of his claw, the incubus sliced through the vine.

The newly freed woman dropped to the floor with a thud, knocking the unicorn horn straight out of the air. She scrambled all over herself to find it and, once she did, thrust it deep into her wetness. Devicarth towered above his slave, watching her mindlessly violate herself with the spiral horn of an infernal horse.

He chuckled, "You know that won't help. If anything, you're making it harder on yourself—not that I mind."

"I can't stop! ...can't control myself!" she panted, crazed beyond reason, not pausing for a moment in her violent thrusting.

The demon painfully yanked her hair and forced her longing gaze to meet his sadistic grin. "You really are a slut. You know that, don't you?"

"Yes, Master," she admitted shamelessly.

"Now, I want you to prove what a wanton harlot you are and ram that thing up your pretty little ass."

In the depths of painful nymphomania, all she could do was obey. She swirled the horn inside her pussy allowing her natural lubricant to collect along the ridges. Then, Lara drove the bony spike deep inside her tight asshole. She wriggled her behind seductively as she crawled to her master's feet.

"That's a good whore," he patted Lara on the shoulder. Devicarth then grabbed her collar and guided his pet to a nearby stone table. As he bent her over the cold granite, the demon surreptitiously took up his wooden paddle. By the time Lara heard the rush of air behind her, it was already too late. The paddle slammed into her tender behind thrusting the horn even deeper. Shock and pain forced a ragged squeal from her lips.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" he mocked with a cruel laugh.

Lara simply nodded, whimpering.

"Good," he grinned before delivering several more painful smacks. Just when the poor changeling thought it was over, Devicarth ripped the toy from her thoroughly beaten ass. Then, he roughly flipped her on her back and pounced. He pinned her to the table impaling her on his magnificent demon cock. Lara would've cum instantly if it weren't for the infernal curse. With deep violent thrusts, the incubus ravaged his helpless victim until he roared his own release. Thick volleys of demon cum drenched her already soaking pussy.

With a soft moan, Lara met his eyes in a longing gaze, "Master...please."

"My, you do have a one track mind," he pondered, "Alright, my little slave, but don't say I've never done anything for you."

"Oh thank you, Lord!"

Devicarth leaned over the table and blew, ever so lightly, on her clit. At first Lara didn't feel anything; but within two seconds the orgasm hit her with the force of an oncoming train. Fireworks of explosive ecstasy seared her soul. .

"Oh...oh my GOD!" she screamed.

"I am your god," Devicarth laughed as he watched her squirm on the table. Completely overpowered, she writhed uncontrollably until she rolled over the edge. Devicarth scooped her up an instant before she would've hit the ground. He tried to steady Lara on her feet but she merely crumpled to the floor as soon as he let go. Wave after wave of crushing pleasure slammed her fragile body, sending her to ever greater heights of passion. She reached a level soul-shattering ecstasy that would surly kill a mortal if they were capable feeling it. Lara thought she would pass out yet even the refuge of unconsciousness was denied her. She simply lay helpless on the ground, twitching.

After an eternity, the pleasure finally ebbed. She staggered to her feet and realized how much energy he had drained from her. Eyes losing focus, the changeling's balance faltered. Devicarth held her steady in his strong arms, "Are you alright? You're trembling."

"Oh, Master," feeling the hoarseness in her voice, she put a hand to her throat, "—Was I screaming?"

"Yes, and quite beautifully, I might add," his eyes softened, "Here, let me fix that for you." He placed his hand over hers and directed healing energy to soothe her throat.

"Master..." she purred, her voice clear but no less fatigued, "you were wonderful!"

Her lover planted a tender kiss on her forehead, "I'm glad. For a second there, I was afraid I went too far."

"Oh no, it was perfect," she wrapped her arms around him, "I felt like I came for hours!"

With his familiar smirk, Devicarth replied, "You did."

"No wonder I'm so exhausted," she breathed.

"Come, my dearest, let's get you some rest," the incubus swept her into his strong arms and carried her to the bed. Curling next to her, he gazed at his blissfully weary lover. His demon eyes carried none of the cruel dominance that appeared when he ravished her. Instead, he looked upon Lara as his beloved and his equal.

"I love you," he whispered.

She snuggled up next to him, "I love you too."

The end.