Heart of Darkness Ch. 04

Story Info
Darla enjoys the pleasures of the forbidden lake.
4.4k words
3.95
21.5k
2

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 11/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost noon the next day before either Darla or Shelly awoke. Their legs were a bit wobbly as they headed to the bathroom, where they showered together and playfully fondled each others tits and pussies, all of which were still a bit sore from all of the fucking they that had received the day before. However, as neither one was seeking an orgasm; they decided instead that they were just having some good clean fun, and enjoyed the sensations of each other's hands and mouths as they washed and rinsed each other.

As they showered, Darla told Shelly about the strange dream from the night before, and how her dreams had seemingly increased in erotic intensity ever since she had gone to the Powerhouse Gym. To which Shelly, who was a believer in the prophecy of dreams, replied that she to had been having similar erotic dreams, and that she believed that their strange dreams were quite possibly their brains quest to show them their hidden desires or fears. What convinced Darla that Shelly was right, was the fact that, just like in her dreams back in Canada, she was taken and pleasured by men wearing gas masks. However, out of fear of spooking her, Darla thought it best to not tell Shelly about those recurring dreams, all of which had most definitely come true.

Once out of the shower Shelly put on a comfortable cotton dress with only a thong underneath, while Darla dressed in LL Bean hiking attire.

"Why are you dressing like that?" Shelly asked.

"Well, do you remember that lake that is nearby? I just thought that I would hike over to it and take in the sights. The only exercise that I have had for a while has been sex, and the walk will do me good."

"WHAT," said Shelly, "Are you crazy, Mombassa warned us not to go in the lake."

"No! What he said was that we should stay on the paths. I don't remember him saying we should away from the lake. Anyway, its our first full day in Africa, and I want to take some time to be alone and soak it all in. I promise I'll be careful," said Darla.

To which Shelly replied with a smile and a kiss, "Alright, I know you will be careful. I think I am going to take a walk myself over by the army barracks. I'll meet you back here in a couple of hours, but if I am not back, call a search party. Enjoy the scenery. Bye."

Shelly, who was dressed in only a halter top and bike shorts then rushed out to catch a glimpse of Mombassa's troops, all of whom were doing exercises in the back of the hospital, which, from their quarters, were over a mile away. However, as luck would have it one of the soldiers who had fucked her at the hospital the previous day was running late and gave her a lift in his jeep over to the hospital so she could get her own tour, and, more than likely, meet Mona.

Meanwhile, after Shelly left, Darla continued to prepare for her hike. Among the items she took in her small backpack were Granola bars and a couple of bottles of Evian that she had been given on the flight from Montreal to Paris. However, after seeing the forecast for the day on CNN, Darla thought it best if she drank two full glasses before she ventured out in the hot and sticky the Kukuana heat.

The sun was high in the sky, and radiated lots of heat, as Darla walked briskly, heading away from the gate of the army base and toward a heavily forested area that lay next to an area where dozens of old military vehicles, all of which were in poor condition, were parked. As Darla walked on the barely visible trail that led to the lake, she began to grow very heated, as she realized that it was much hotter and humid than she had originally thought, and removed her vest and placed it in her backpack.

After about a couple of miles, Darla opened her jacket, revealing a black silk midriff with thin straps, which barely covered her ample breasts and exposed a succulent navel. By this time the trail she was walking on suddenly stopped, nearly seven miles and two hours into her journey, she found herself completely surrounded by lush tropical trees as well as the sounds of nature. Darla now felt like she was in a new world full of peace and serenity. The sheer beauty of the lush tropical forest, as well as the intoxicating scent of the strange looking foliage, had made also made Darla feel more than a little bit horny, as she began to remove more of her clothing to escape the heat.

Then, as the tropical heat warmed up the Mahala toxins in her brain, Darla suddenly was overwhelmed with the urge to strip. She then unzipped her shorts and allowed the waist to splay open naturally, as she leaned forward, and pushed her beautiful breasts together, and then released them and let them hang. As her breasts hung down, Darla's nipples rubbed against the silk fabric, and became hard. Then, as the combination of heat and humidity, made sweat glisten on her radiant body, she finally stepped out of her boots and shorts, leaving on nothing but her thong.

Once again Darla became lost in lust, as she slowly pulled her thong out of the crack of her ass and from between her wet pussy lips. She then pulled one of the bottles of Evian from her pack, turned it upside down as she slowly gulped down its coolness. The water was extremely refreshing, making Darla feel even more alive and energetic. Then, after drinking her fill, she began to pour some of the cool water on her sweaty and sweltering body, the coolness of which caused her to moan, as the liquid cascaded down her breasts and then in a stream in and out of her navel, ultimately into a small waterfall as it left her pussy. Darla then pulled her fiery red hair up, and squirted some Evian down her back; where her rounded ass-cheeks caused the flow of water to break into three streams, one of which flowed into her crack. Then, while still pouring the water with one hand down her back, Darla pulled apart one cheek and let the water flow over her still tender anus.

As Darla felt the cool water hit her tight sphincter, she moaned loudly, "Oh God, that's good!'

After the water bottle emptied, Darla recovered herself from the lust, stopped and then placed the plastic bottle into her backpack. As she bent down, not to far away from where she had stopped, under the cover of a thick canopy of jungle, she had spotted the lake that Mombassa had warned her about. Darla then looked at her watch, scanned the lake for any strange or dangerous creatures, and then, despite Mombassa's warning, decided that a quick swim would be wonderful. She then gathered her clothes and backpack, and then walked nude, deeper into the forest.

The cool breeze told her that the lake was bigger than she had thought, and when she reached the forest clearing, she was surprised to see such a placid and peaceful expanse of water. Darla was thrilled, and she was doubtful that a lake this small held any large or dangerous creatures, since she had not seen any walking through the forest. For Darla she sensed that the lake was perfectly safe, despite the warning from Mombassa to stay out of the water.

What Mombassa had not told either Darla or Shelly, for fear of scaring them, was that the former Zairian military had been rumored to have used the lake to conduct super secret biological experiments in the 1960's during the cold war. The results of those experiments, some believed, were the proliferation of numerous species of carnivorous plants, both in and out of the water, that had mutated and now had taken on all kinds of strange and alien forms. However, such rumors of man eating plants in the lake had never been found out or proven to be true. As a result, Mombassa, put no stock in the bizarre tales of man eating plants, for he had lived near the lake for many ears, on the army base, and had never once seen any proof of these alien plants. Yet, despite his disbelief, Mombassa thought it best to at least warn his new nurses to stay within the paths, for their own safety, as there were other dangers, namely the savage tribes who lived near the lake, which the Mombassa's soldier's jokingly called "The Black Lagoon."

When Darla slowly waded, naked, into the warm water of the lake, each step she made sent a ripple across the water, disturbing the mirror like quality of its surface. As she slowly entered, Darla looked down at her reflection, which was distorted as she walked, as the water around her rose as she waded deeper. As she stepped along the slimy bottom, the water around her rose quickly from her taut calves, to her smooth toned thighs, and finally to her pussy where she paused to feel the water lap at her still tender split. As she waded out into the deep of the lake, Darla saw a fallen tree branch that protruded a few feet away and moved toward it. The branch felt secure, so she turned around and rested her back against it, gripping it with her hands at the ends of outstretched arms. She then allowed her body to float up to the surface, as her legs made circular pedaling motions. However, when she finally stopped, Darla felt an extremely soft sucking taking place at her ankles, and then suddenly the feeling jumped to her other ankle.

While Darla basked in the sun in the water, from far away, another person sat watching, through a pair of high-powered binoculars, at the first naked and beautiful white woman to ever enter the lake. The one enjoying the spectacle was a certain rogue scientist who, after he saw that Darla was completely alone, decided it best to get closer to her and find out who she was, and why she was here. He then lowered himself from his treetop observation post, and made his way to his solar and battery powered Land Rover for the long three mile journey, around the lake, to where the mysterious naked woman now was.

Oblivious to the men and creatures from across who were now coming closer for a better look at her, Darla raised her leg out of the water and saw a strange looking plant squirming on her, which she gently pulled off and looked at it; however, despite its alien appearance, it did not look particularly harmful and reminded her of the Venus flytraps she grew in school. The sucking and squirming were caused by the flytraps's large lips, which undulated while it adhered to the slick surface of her smooth skin. The flytrap's lips were about the size of the areola around her nipples, and as she looked at it and studied it, a perverse thought crossed her mind. As she looked at the plantl, Darla wondered just how it would feel elsewhere on her body. She then put the flytrap on her nipple and waited, until sure enough, the super soft sucking began again and she felt the pleasurable effects on her nipple of the plant's natural movements. Darla then grabbed the other flytrap off of her ankle and placed it on her other nipple as she moaned softly in appreciation. Thereafter, for several long minutes, Darla basked in the pleasure of the moment, as she laid back again in the water to enjoy the feeling.

Soon however, another flytrap found its way onto her abdomen and began inching towards her navel. Suddenly, after just a few moments, still more flytraps were sliding on her hips and angling towards her crotch. Darla quickly realized that maybe a dozen or so of the mutant flytraps were moving over her body, tantalizing her flesh as they did so. The movements of the flytraps however only caused Darla to moan harder in pleasure, as she started to take note of their positions and counted at least three flytraps converging on her pussy. Quickly, as Darla laid still in the calm fresh water underneath the hot African sun, a flytrap made its way between her legs, just behind her pussy; while another positioned itself between it and her rectum. Several others were now on various parts of her inner thighs, and of course there were the two that she had placed upon her nipples. Individually, the feelings caused by the flytraps were too subtle to make a huge difference; but collectively, they were now having a definite impact on Darla, as her Mahala filled blood began to pump harder and harder, turning her past primal fear of all things slimy, into a new erotic sensation.

Eventually, the three flytraps near her pussy found a home and made themselves comfortable, while the one further back near her rectum had nestled in as well. For Darla, it felt like the flytraps would take forever to make her cum, but what was happening to her was definitely making her juices flow. As she felt her pussy become moist, Darla then wondered what other pleasure she could experience there in the lake. Darla soon learned the answer to that question a few minutes later as the three-foot and two inch thick tentacled vine from a nearby wrapped itself around her thigh, as she gasped at the realization that both her lust and fear were keeping her from moving. After it wrapped itself tight around her thigh, the tentacled vine quickly moved towards where the three flytraps were nestling on Darla's pussy. What feared Darla the most was not knowing if the tentacled vine around her was part of a man eating plant, especially since the research she did, prior to traveling, said that Kukuanaland was full of poisonous and possibly deadly reptiles, flora and fauna. The species that now wrapped itself around her lake was a carnivorous plant, but for now it was just investigating new burrows in search of small fish, which was likely why its tongue like stamin was playing with Darla's flowing cunt.

As she floated in fearful silence, Darla's pulse began to race, for even though she knew that she probably was not in danger, she was still nervous about what the cock like head of the vine now appeared to be doing. The tentacle's head, which felt like it was about the size of a medium sized cock, was soon poking at her slick entrance until finally, Darla was overcome by the erotic excitement and fear because of the perilous position she was in, she shuddered with a small orgasm, which in turn drew the vine into her. However, When the tendril entered her womb, Darla let out a lustful gasp, as she realized that the vine was stronger that it appeared. Once the head had gained entrance, the man eating plant used a sinusoidal motion to move deeper and deeper inside of her, while at the same timer her gasps became louder and more desperate. However, even though she was being violated for the first time by an other worldly creature, Darla had no compulsion to remove it.

As it moved, Darla could feel the plant's stamin flicking at the lining of her pussy. As a result of the M2 in her brain, her primal instincts now told her to simply relax and enjoy. However, Darla did not realize that the cumulative effect of having the mutant flytraps sucking her most sensitive spots, as well as the tentacle sliding into her, would have her hotter than she ever realized. For the next several minutes, as the mutant plants of the lake continued pleasuring her, Darla felt a familiar buzz move through her, until suddenly her hips began to jerk, as the effect of being aroused by the flytraps and having her womb invaded by the serpent-like tentacle now had her in a controlled, non-explosive orgasm.

Soon the clear water between Darla's legs turned a bit cloudy, as tiny fish converged and swam in and out of the area. As the fish approached, the tentacle suddenly pulled out of her, causing her to gasp at the sudden emptiness inside. She then watched, silently, as the tendril began to capture the fish, one by one; sliding around Darla's pussy, until finally all of the fish were gone, and the snake-like vine had disappeared back into the deep of the lake.

Soon her breathing became more normal, and she finally began to come to her senses, Darla decided that it was now time for her to get out of the water and head back to her room. As she walked out of the water, Darla gently removed the strange looking flytraps that still hung from her lithe and wet body, but felt sorry to let them go, for they had served her very well. She knew that she would have to bring Shelly back for a late night swim, yet, despite the forbidden nature of such alien delights, Darla felt no shame at the pleasure that she had just received. In fact, as Darla moved to shore, she wondered what other perverse pleasures she could look forward too in Africa.

Under the gaze of the bright hot sun, Darla slowly waded back to shore, but was mildly dazed and confused, and as a result she left the water about 20 feet from where she had originally entered it. She then looked around and saw her clothes just a bit away, but not before a tickling sensation drew her attention and she looked down to see ants crawling between her wet mud-covered toes. However, these were not fire ants, so she knew that she was in no danger, but as she lifted her foot and began to brush the ants off, she lost her balance and felt her leg scrape a thorny plant.

As she cried out in pain from her contact with the thorn, Darla suddenly became very dizzy as she looked at the plant and immediately recognized it from her biology class. The plant was related to the family that yielded drugs like curare and digitalis, and, once it made contact with human flesh, it caused the motor muscles of the victim to shut down. At that moment of realization, Darla panicked and tried to rush toward her clothes and backpack where her first aid kit was stored. However, as she ran Darla felt her legs grow numb, and she stumbled to the sandy ground and dense brush. Darla then tried to crawl, but her arms failed her, as she felt herself becoming weak and helpless. She then rolled over on her back and tried to scream, but no sound came out as she suddenly blacked out and fell into a deep momentary trance.

After a few minutes, Darla's eyes slowly opened, but she still could not move; however, she was now able to breath easily. Darla sense of doom gave way to relief, since apparently, the scrape was so minor that the effects of the plant on her were not as dire as she had read in the medical journals. She knew that she would eventually recover if she could just rest; yet just as she felt that she could relax, she felt that familiar tickling again, as the lake ants began to crawl all over her body. However, the ants on Darla's body quickly converged on her pussy, as she realized that her orgasm in the water probably started a flow, from which her secretions still continued. Darla knew that the protein in her cum could serve as food for the ants, and for her that was not good, for the ants now swarmed between her cunt lips; while some even began to enter her. However, unlike most ants, these did not bite, but their tiny feet were bringing upon a new round of perverse arousal that she was now unable to control.

Darla was completely helpless; bound by her paralysis, which now had her in a position of once again becoming turned on and pleasured by the creatures of the lake. Yet, despite her lust, Darla somehow found the ability to whisper and gasp defiantly "No! No!" However, this sensation was quite different from what she had just endured in the lake, as these ants seemed to enjoy her cunt juice and had sent a message to the entire colony to come forth and feast upon the product of her orgasm. As she lay there in the brush, Darla tried hard to move but could only shift the position of her head. At this rate, by her estimation, it would be almost an hour before she could recover enough to stand, and she was not sure that she could take the tickling torture of the ants for so long. However, her fear was soon redirected to a rustling sound in the bush next to where she lay, as she heard what she thought was a large animal quickly approaching, which in turn caused Darla to whisper to herself,'Oh God. What is it?'

As Darla lay on the ground helplessly, an alien looking plant that hovered over her and shaded her from the sun suddenly bloomed. As the plant opened up an extremely long purple tentacle emerged from the center and made a slow, but deliberate, descent towards her. The creature was another mutant plant that fed on the insects and small animals that crossed its path. As she lay there in fear, Darla's eyes became focused on the abnormally long cock sized stamin that snaked in and out. At this point Darla did not know what to expect, as the alien creature snaked over and on to her, covering her with a sweet smelling gooey slime, and began to eat the ants from her body as quickly as it could.

12