Heart of Darkness Ch. 08

Story Info
Darla and Shelly enjoy a mile high orgy on a hijacked plane.
10k words
4.25
16k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 11/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One week later, after having endured a week of intense army and jungle survival training, with several Kukuana nursing aides, all of whom were to be assigned to anyone of the several military medical clinics in and around Kukuanaland, Darla and Shelly packed their bags for Kisangani, where Mombassa had decided to send both of them for the first of their planned trips, to the country's army field hospitals, in order to teach soldiers basic medical skills. At the airport, Darla and Shelly boarded the plane pensively, for the memories and erotic sensations of their short time in Kukuanaland still lingered in their minds and loins.

As they made their way to their seats, Darla thought to herself. "Interesting, my erotic experiences began on the plane ride here. I wonder what sort of experiences we can look forward to on this trip?" Darla then began to observe the passengers as they approached their assigned seats. On board the ancient twin engine jet were Africans, Europeans, Asians, and Indians, of which, especially in black Africa, was a rare ethnic smörgåsbord. Of particular note to Darla were four muscular black men in business suits, whose hard stares had gotten her attention, until she looked down and saw the size of the bulges in their tight pants. The hard looking muscular black men entered the plane together, but then sat separately, one of whom sat across the aisle from Darla and Shelly.

There were also other passengers who were just as interesting, but in different ways. One of them was a beautiful Indian woman who wore a revealing sari, and whose exotic looks looked particular enticing to Darla. However, unlike most saris, which were designed to hide a woman's form, this one wrapped around the lowest portion of her well toned abdomen, exposing several inches of tawny brown skin beneath her navel. A narrow stretch of cloth connected the bottom of the sari to the top portion, which held a generous bosom while still leaving her shapely shoulders exposed, as the cloth continued around her neck and covered her head. The woman was truly beautiful with her classic Indian features and skin, and a distinctive red mark upon her forehead. When she sat, the portion of the sari that covered her breasts raised somewhat; lifting them higher and revealing some delicate flesh on the underside of the twin globes. As the woman settled into her seat she adjusted herself, and as she buckled herself in, she caught Darla's smoldering stare. As their eyes met, it felt to Darla that both of them shared a mutual lust, as Darla whispered to Shelly "this could be an interesting flight."

The next attractive young woman whom came on board the airplane was a Japanese diplomat named Norika, who wore a formfitting silk Chinese style dress. Although the expensive dress was prudently fastened at her neck, the ornately designed garment quietly emphasized every rising and falling curve of her form. The petite woman's nipples and navel were easily discernible through the soft material, as Darla eyed her while she walked towards them, following the row of buttons that made a path from her neck and down her torso and past her waist, ending at a point on her uppermost thigh, coming even with her crotch. The buttons themselves continued along the length of the dress, which all but dragged the floor; however they were no longer fastened; showing a long, well toned, golden thigh followed by gently muscled calf.

Norika's spiked heels gave her legs the illusion of additional length above her 5'2" height. Darla further noticed that Norika clearly wore nothing underneath the dress, and that, despite the fact that her hair was tied up in a bun, and she wore horn rimmed glasses, she was truly a classic beauty. As Darla watched Norika walk by, she inhaled the woman's intoxicating perfume. The developing moisture in Darla's pussy matched the dryness of her mouth, while the Japanese woman avoided everyone's eyes, especially the four well dressed black men, all of whom visually feasted upon her.

Next to come on board the airplane was a light skinned African woman in a business suit, with a short cropped Afro hairstyle, who strode proudly down the aisle. Unlike the other women on board the flight, the African was very tall, at 6' 2", and possessed an athletic and Amazon goddess-like body, with breasts that were high and full, and swayed strongly under her silk blouse with several buttons open. Like the other women whom had just come on board, Darla noticed that she to wore no bra, as she and Shelly gazed at her chocolate skin, which showed just a thin sheen of perspiration. As the woman moved down the aisle, Darla marveled at the Amazon's well rounded ass with firm cheeks, which were accented by a mini dress just tight enough to emphasize their shape. Watching the Nubian goddess reminded Darla just how much she enjoyed chocolate, as she leaned back in her seat and enjoyed the site of the three women ahead of her, all of whom were each quite an exhibition of the different forms of feminine ethnic sensuality.

However, Darla's musings were quickly interrupted by a soft but husky 'hello'. The familiar voice was that of the stewardess, from the flight Darla and Shelly had, just a week before, taken to Kukuanaland. Both of them smiled broadly at Lulu, as Darla said "What a pleasant coincidence!" said Darla. To which Lulu replied, "We can talk about what you will have later. It is going to be a long flight, as I was just told by the pilot that a storm is brewing over the Congo basin, so we will have to take an extra long detour route, northeast over Kisangani, on our way to Lubumbashi. Now please fasten your seat belts, I don't want you to get away."

Every word Lulu said had just said dripped with sex, as Darla vividly remembered the feel of her mouth and fingers from the ravishment she and the pilots gave her on the flight from Paris nearly a week before. Thanks to the Mahala that continued to boil in her blood, Darla was stimulated once again, as she now hungered for Lulu to lay her hands and lips upon her. Darla then looked over at Shelly and saw the same feeling was being expressed in her best friend's eyes. "I wonder when we should go into the rest room?" Shelly asked with a wicked smile. Darla the said with a mischievous grin of her own that, "I intend to pull her in there myself as soon as I get a chance." It was clear from the look on both of their faces that neither of them had forgotten every vivid and their first sexual encounter with Lulu miles above the African continent.

There were only about 15 people on board the domestic Trans Congo flight, which virtually allowed a private row for everyone. However, some passengers were paired up because they were traveling together, while others opted for solitude, or perhaps privacy in the front part of the nearly empty plane, which contained mostly diplomats, medical professionals, and business people. As Darla looked around the near empty plane, she got the impression that lots of privacy may be needed on this flight, but since they were on an old wide body jet there was more than enough space for she and Shelly to have some fun on the planned three hour journey.

Once in the air, after a nearly one hour delay in getting off the ground, several of the passengers began to move about the cabin, including the four black men, all of whom carried large metallic briefcases, began to reposition themselves. One of the men went to the front of the cabin to get some water; while another took a seat in the forward part of the plane. A third man appeared to go to the rest room at the back, but then changed his mind and just sat next to the Japanese woman. Suddenly, the man getting the water entered the cockpit and closed the door, as the other at the front of the cabin stood, pulled out an Uzi submachine gun from his briefcase, and announced "Please pay attention, we are taking this plane to Goma. If you do not protest or resist, no one will be hurt. I urge you all to remain seated, or else you will suffer the consequences."

The other men also held weapons in their hand, but did not point them directly at anyone, as Darla and Shelly, as well as everyone else who occupied the business class section of the near empty plane froze in their seats. However, even though the men were polite, they clearly meant business. Yet despite their initial warning, the Japanese woman, Norika, jumped out of her seat and lunged toward one of the hijackers.

"I will not tolerate this", Norika screamed in her high voiced and heavily accented French. "I must get to my destination," to which the Japanese man next to her tried to pull her back into her seat, as he admonished her.

As the elder Japanese diplomat reached for his young subordinate, the hijacker next to her pulled her to him and whispered into her ear, "Now listen you little Japanese bitch, no resistance will be acceptable from you. Now I want you to remain in your seat, for I promise that you will not be hurt, and that you will be allow to leave once we land. However, if you resist, I will take you to the back and rape you with as much enthusiasm and power as your business consortiums have done to my country. Now just sit back and shut your pretty little mouth."

As she felt the hijacker's hot breath on the back of her neck, and after she listened to his threat of sexual violence against her tiny body, Norika suddenly, out of desperation and anger, tried to strike the hijacker with her right hand, which he deftly blocked, as he grabbed her wrist. She then tried a knee to the groin, but found her thigh being gripped by the hijacker's powerful hand, as she struggled violently and desperately to escape his vice like grip.

Calmly, the powerful black man again said, "You must stop," as he looked toward his partner at the front of the plane, and then nodded toward the back of the plane, as he lifted the struggling Norika out of her seat. Norika's futile attacks had popped several of the buttons on her dress, while the act of him lifting her popped the many more, which caused her fragile dress to nearly completely open as the hijacker carried her kicking and screaming towards the back of the plane to the deserted coach section.

"My God", whispered Shelly, "I hope that he doesn't kill her," as both she and Darla, frightened, watched their activity. The hijacker's hand covered the woman's pussy, while his arm circled her waist, as he effortlessly carried her toward the back.

"I don't know", said Darla, "He can carry me like that anytime," as she suddenly felt brave, and then quickly and quietly slipped out of her seat and moved to the stewardess' chair, which faced the back of the plane, and watched through the opening in the curtain, as the Japanese beauty began to pummel the black man with her tiny fists, while her toned legs thrashed about.

The hijacker continued to hold Norika as he had carried her, while his arm supported her tiny weight by the waist, as his other hand continued to cover her pussy, which he was gently massaged with his palm. Norika, who prior to the flight had spent many days fighting off thoughts of suicide over her failed marriage, fought aggressively, but lacked the strength to harm him in the least, until suddenly, she was only capable of only weak hit on his chest.

Soon Norika's legs hung limply, while her hips seemed to softly grind in response to the movement of her rapist's hands. During her struggle, she had torn open his shirt, revealing a muscular chest, but at no time had the hijacker shown any anger, despite her repeatedly striking him. The hijacker's eyes remained stern, yet gentle, as her struggle soon exhausted her completely and now placed her in a submissive mode, as for the first time in over a year she had inhaled the intoxicating scent of male musk and succumbed to her pent up erotic desires.

As Norika's face rested on her captor's bare chest; her hand eased the material off of his shoulders, as she looked up at him, breathing heavily, and sweating profusely, and whispered, "please". To which the hijacker moved his hand from her crotch, and opened his trousers; allowing them to drop to the floor.

Norika, who by now had decided that if she should die being raped was the best way to go, then removed her dress, which now barely covered her shoulders, and remained suspended by his one arm, naked, save for her spiked heels, while her arms circled his neck, as she raised her face to him, with her lips parted. The hijacker in turn covered her mouth with his and began to French kiss her, raising her hips as he did so, while his enormous cock pointed upward at a severe angle. The hijacker then lowered Norika's petite frame onto his engorged member, as Darla watched on in amazement.

Darla doubted if Norika could handle the hijacker's engorged cock, as she had such a small frame, but such was not the case as the woman let out a gasp, as her mouth reached for his tongue, while millimeter by millimeter the monster dick filled Norika's desperate pussy, which in turn caused her to groan loudly, partly in pain but more so in ecstasy, as he drove into and pummeled her.

As the hijacker drove into Norika's extremely tight pussy, his hands lifted her hips slowly a few inches, and then lowered her again, until finally she was able to accommodate him more easily. Once Norika was fully lubricated with her own love juices, she began to rotate her hips along with his motions, slowly at first, which gained power with each of his thrusts. Their lips had parted, yet Norika's mouth was still open wide, as she gasped loudly with each deep penetration, while at the same time she moved her arms under his and gripped his shoulders from behind. Their sounds however were muffled by the loud engines of the ancient airplane, which was now on course for a new destination, the Virunga region of eastern Congo.

The long minutes continued, as Darla, who was the only witness to the growing ecstasy in the Japanese woman's facial expressions, watched intently as the powerful terrorist hijacker fucked the tiny Norika like a machine. The hijacker's huge cock moved inside of her, with his powerful hands raising and lowering her tiny frame onto more man than she had ever experienced, as all the while his arms seemed to never tire. Darla watched in lustful amazement as climax after climax, which sounded more like screams of agony, washed over the Norika, which in turn caused her face to grimace, her nails to dig into the hijacker's shoulders, and her back to arch sharply. For nearly 20 minutes, Darla saw wave after wave of pleasure shudder through Norika's body, while the hijacker never once changed his pace, as he confidently watched his captive cum again and again, with the knowledge that each orgasm bound his prey to him in ways few could ever imagine.

Then, just when Norika seemed ready to lose consciousness, her captor picked up his pace and ground his hips onto her powerfully, grunted, and then poured his spunk into her pussy, as the force of his ejaculation made her cum yet again. When the hijacker was done finally done flooding the pretty little Japanese diplomat with spunk, she collapsed on his chest, arms and legs dangling, with his still stiff cock deep insider her cunt. He then raised Norika off of him, and gently folded her over the back of one of the seats in the far rear of the airplane, so that she was now face down, with her long black hair undone, which cascaded over her head and onto the seat under her.

The hijacker regarded her tight Asian ass tentatively and then brought his mouth to the soft rounds of her delicate flesh, while at the same time Darla's hands slid under her own dress, and then got Shelly's attention for her to come her to her side. As the remaining three hijackers, who had slit the throats of the pilot, co-pilot and navigator, were now preoccupied with flying the plane, with the door of the cockpit now locked, Shelly silently shift over to where Darla was, as they watched the hijacker began to lick the Japanese beauty's crack and pussy, as she slowly regained consciousness and responded to his mouth. Norika's legs were soon over her captor's shoulders as his lips and tongue payed homage to her cunt and bunghole, while his hands deeply massaged her ass cheeks in an effort to make her fully relaxed. His tongue then tentatively probed her anus, which was now relaxed enough for her to grant his tongue partial entrance, which soon circled her tiny hole and encouraged it to open even more.

As the hijacker probed her asshole Norika began to breath deeper, for she now wanted him to conquer her all over again, and then for him to finally take her life. His finger first entered her sodden cunt, and then exited full of both of their juices, after which he then slid the moistened digit into her ass slowly, as she gasped at the sensation, while her hands clutched the armrests of the seat over which she now hung. Again and again her new lover repeated his action, as she gasped in pleasure at the virginal sensation, until she was as loose and lubricated as any anal virgin could ever be. Once her rapist felt his victim was ready, he then he stood up and positioned himself, as Darla and Shelly watched in awe, as his huge cock pressed into and then slowly entered her.

However, despite the pain the giant cock was inflicting on her, the tiny Japanese woman now wanted the hijacker's cock too much for her to protest, yet it was obvious to her that she was going to have great difficulty accepting him, as she closed her eyes tight and bit into the cushion of the seat below her. When her eyes suddenly opened, Norika found herself staring directly at Darla, through a small opening in the curtain that separated the two sections of the airplane. As Norika stared into Darla's smoldering eyes, a silent erotic message was passed between them, when suddenly Darla, who was by now once again very horny, slowly got up and walked to the back toward the hijacker and his tiny captive, opening her blouse as she walked down the long aisle.

The hijacker, who was by now quite focused on anally raping his Asian victim, regarded Darla's presence casually with a nod, as he continued to ease into the Oriental's tight asshole. Ignoring the hijacker, Darla then knelt in front of the impassioned woman and pulled her tussled hair away from her face, as she licked her lips several times, and then slowly brought her lips to hers. Norika continued to support herself on the armrests, as she could not do otherwise, but in her position she may as well have been restrained, for she was in no position to do anything but accept what was happening, yet it was clear to Darla that the lovely Japanese woman was totally absorbed in being reamed, and was learning very quickly the joys of anal sex.

As Norika continued to moan and whimper, Darla began to massage her small breasts and pinched her hardened nipples, which only added to the erotic sensations and made Norika squirm even more. By now Shelly had made her way to the side of the hijacker, where she bent over Norika and ran her tongue along Norika's spine to the top of her crack, gently sucking and kissing as she went. When Shelly reached the point where Norika was joined with the hijacker, she continued up his abdomen and to his chest, where she used her tongue to flick and tease his nipples.

However, even as Shelly sucked on his chest, the hijacker never paused from entering the Asian's tight ass, and continued to slowly drive into her as deep as she could take it; and then slowly slid out until he was just about out, for he had now found her range and intended to keep fucking her until he came, which he guessed would take quite a long time. Shelly then grabbed his neck and pulled her mouth to his, as they sucked each other passionately, until eventually, she pulled herself away and removed her dress completely.