Heart of Gold Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jenn313
jenn313
66 Followers

"What happened, what did you do?"

"I did what every thirteen year old would do." I knew where this was headed. "I bitched and told my parents I hated them. I asked them why they were so mean, why they acted so different when he was around me. What they told me next shocked me beyond belief."

My heart immediately plummeted: The way he talked told me something horrible had happened. I didn't want to ask, but the curiosity killed the cat. "What happened? What did they tell you?" His amazing blue eyes were watery.

"They told me he was gay."

Oh!

I just sat there quietly, and it got painfully awkward. I then saw the pain in his eyes. I didn't want to bring up anything that would cause him more pain. "If you want to stop it's fine. I don't want you to feel like shit anymore." He just kept on going.

"I wish I could've handled the news more seriously. I wish I didn't handle it like I did. Instead I threw it all away in the crapper." I closed my eyes, not even wanting to think about the pain he must be going through.

"My views on homosexuality at that time were very horrible. I would always call people a fag or jeer at someone who I would think was gay. From then on I chose to ignore him. Whenever he called I would always tell my parents to tell him I was busy. Summer break came along and he came to visit the family, he asked me if I knew. I told him yeah...I...I told him I hated him. I told him I never wanted to see him again; I told him that I wish he was dead rather than to have a gay uncle. That I don't ever want to talk to him again."

After the revelation he all but crashed his whole body onto me. He hugged me with brute strength, sobbing on my shoulder. My heart shattered to a million pieces thinking about all the pain Brendan must be going through. I always tend to cast a shadow of blame on other people for my problems. Always saying they have it better than me and they would never know my problems. I felt tears running down my cheeks. Please don't cry you beautiful man.

"Eight months passed after I talked to him. After I told him all that shit, he supported my wishes and left me, he never came to visit the family since then. That was around the time I started to hang out with Steven and all the others. Even though I tried to have as much fun with all of them as I could I knew deep inside that I wasn't happy. My mom always tried to persuade me to be reasonable and speak to him but I would call her a hypocrite. I told her that she shouldn't talk to me like that since she never was around to be with me."

"Did you get in contact with him after that?" I say in between sniffles. At that moment I swear to God I could take back the question. His eyes went from sad to dark and emotionless in a quick second.

"My mom...," he croaked with pain in his voice. "My mom told me that Uncle Danny was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. When she told me that my whole world was completely shattered. All I wanted to do is run to San Francisco to be with him." That did it: he couldn't stop the tears from running down his high cheekbones. "All I wanted to do was run there and tell him I'm sorry, how I must've hurt him, how deeply horrible I feel for treating him like that. That I didn't care who he loved, that I love him. I wanted to tell him that he is the most wonderful, greatest person I had ever met in my entire life."

"It was too late by the time we arrived in San Francisco; his Alzheimer's was at the final stage. He could remember me yeah, but the next day he would forget almost everything. I wanted to tell him deep inside how sorry I was, but how could I if he didn't even know who I was? But I knew. I knew that deep inside he knew who I was and I saw the forgiveness in his eyes." I saw the tears in his eyes, the pain in his eyes. There was nothing I could do but just give him a reassuring hug. He all but crushed his entire body into me, I felt him shiver and sob uncontrollably. I couldn't do anything but rub his back. I truly felt sorry for him and I couldn't stop myself from loving him even more.

"That's how music comes into play. He and his partner lived in one of those old historic houses in Presidio Heights. It was very lovely. You could see the bay when you stepped out onto the balcony. His house was very different too; it was almost like stepping inside a time machine. My mom found one of those really cool record players, it played both mono and stereo, next to it was a bookshelf full of records. My mom found Stairway to Heaven and immediately played it." A smile finally appeared on his luscious lips, his red eyes finally had a speck of happiness in them.

"You should've seen him, it was almost like the music brought his memory back, like he was the same Uncle Danny I knew and loved. We listened to all the incredible music, from The Beatles to Barbra Streisand to the Supremes to Cream. He would also tell me about his life, from growing up in the sixties to coming out to his parents, which was no easy thing for a young guy like him in that time, to losing his partner, Joel Klein, to brain cancer. The best summer of my life..." He didn't say anything else. I held him while we watched the snow fall; it was all ruined when Lollipop blasted on the stereo. Way to kill the moment Lil Wayne!

"What a buzz kill!" he screamed at the stereo while throwing tater tots at the stereo.

"Thanks for the date Brendan, I had a great time." He was quiet, too quiet. Damn you Hoekstra...DATE!?!?

His response though was a big kiss on the lips. I responded back with a heartfelt kiss of my own. "Damn you Hoekstra, what is it about you that makes me want to kiss you and touch you so badly? I swear I have never fallen for someone as hard as you. Damn you, it is a date and trust me, I've had my share of first dates but none like this."

LOGAN

OH GOD! What did he just say?!

I can't believe he just said all of his feelings like that. Brendan Houghton never tells his feelings out loud, they are kept quiet in his little noggin, I suppose.

"Brendan...you don't know how long I have waited for this," I told him.

I wasn't surprised; I knew this was expected. I was mad at myself for sharing my emotions to someone; let alone Brendan, but when he told me.... I'm not sure he's someone who tells everyone how he feels. To me he has always had a domineering complex. Why of all people is it me? Could it be that he really is falling in love with me?

My body was a massive bag of nerves whenever I stared at those enchanting arctic blue eyes. I could literally spend my life stroking his black hair all day long without any interruptions and kissing those lips of his. And his body... OH GOD!! The ways I could find to worship that body, all that male perfection.

"Logan...I know that we've barely met and stuff but... I want to know... do you want to spend the night with me? I... I... know that it's the whole we barely met bullshit but I am not trying to sugarcoat anything, I really, really, really like you." He abruptly stopped.

"Why do you ask, Brendan?"

"Ever since I saw you at the soup kitchen I just couldn't stop thinking about you for the long run. You were on my mind all the time. There was something about you that drew me closer to you." Oh, I see it now and it was all thanks to that soup kitchen. I tried not letting it show on my face but the mere fact of him finding me at a soup kitchen got to me.

"What's wrong Logan?" he asked, no doubt noticing the look of shame on my face.

"Nothing...," I say quietly.

"Come on Logan, I notice that look in your eyes. It's the... It's the same look I saw back at the soup kitchen. Please talk to me. What's wrong?" He had that pleading look in his eyes.

I sighed heavily. "I was scared."

"Scared of what...of whom?"

"I was scared of you. I was scared of what you might think of me. I was scared of what your perception of me and my family might be. But most of all I was scared of what you would say to your friends."

"That's crazy! Why would you think that?"

"I am not stupid or blind Brendan. I saw the way you looked at the place. It really broke my heart how your eyes had that sign of disgust. I thought this couldn't get any worse and then that asshole Steven made it even worse when he humiliated me in front of you. Then it was a total deal breaker when you saw me walking home. You don't know how it feels Brendan. It feels horrible."

I couldn't help it anymore. The tears just started to fall down. I didn't care what he thought of me anymore, didn't care what he would say about this. I was distraught with anger and embarrassment. I couldn't even look at him. That's how horrible it felt.

The cold and weariness I felt right after I confessed my feelings to him were all shattered the second Brendan wrapped his body around me. I shuddered from the contact, causing all the pain to crumble. I sank into his arms. His warm and powerful body immediately giving me a warm and loving feeling that coursed throughout my body.

Please, whatever you do Brendan, don't stop hugging me.

I felt water dripping on my hair and I realized then that he was crying with me. It was almost as if we were both drowning in the pain and emotional stress we have had for the entire rest of our lives. Somehow, I can't put my finger on it, but, I realized that by then that we both felt connected in a way.

At the end I told him I would be delighted to spend the night with him. His gleaming blue eyes literally made my heart bounce with the delight of knowing I could make this beautiful creature so happy.

"But...your parents..." I panicked at the thought of his parents catching Brendan bringing home a blond boy instead of the blonde girl. I can almost picture their faces.

"Don't worry Logan, my parents aren't home," he said with a huge, smug grin. "Maybe you should call your mother and tell her where you might be staying." It then hit me like a big yellow mallet. Of course!

"Oh God how could I be so stupid. I forgot all about her," I told him in a state of shock. The bad part is...I really wanted to be with him. It sounded dirty like I was some wanton slut that wanted to bed him; he never said anything about sex.

"I'm sorry, it's entirely my fault. I shouldn't have pressured you into anything you're not comfortable with. I am so stupid...I'm sorry," he just kept spewing out apologies. It was very adorable seeing him get all flustered. He's so perfect!

"Don't worry Brendan. I'll call her and tell her I'm staying with Rich." Brendan's response was kinda funny; he scowled when I said Rich. He immediately recovered and handed me his cell phone. "Let's just hope this works," I said with my heart on my palm and the hopes alive.

At the end it did work. My mom told me to have fun and to take care of myself and be safe, whatever that meant. I was brimming with joy with my heart pounding from sheer happiness. This is really happening! I was nervous too, no doubt, but I knew that Brendan wouldn't use me like that. He wouldn't treat me like some two-bit piece of meat like with Rich.

BRENDAN

I was really ecstatic that Logan accepted my offer. This was going to be a great night for both of us. You could tell by the way Logan was biting his lip that he was a little nervous but ecstatic nonetheless. I could tell by the look in his beautiful green eyes how loving and accepting of me he was even after I told him about what I did to Uncle Danny. It broke my heart telling him everything. I was afraid he would look at me with disgust. One thing I do know, he is nothing like a secret fuck.

When we finally arrived at my house I kept on seeing Logan's fascination by my home. I held his hand guiding him to my room. If you thought he was in awe when he saw the entrance, he was in a gleeful trance when he entered my room.

"Wow Brendan, this place is really beautiful. Look at the balcony; you can see the whole fucking lake through the window." He ran to the window to see the gibbous moon shining through the clearing snow clouds. It lit up the dark blue waters with light reflecting off the calm waves. I would've loved to just open up the balcony and bask in the beauty.

I glanced at Logan, loving how his ski jump nose touched the windowpane. I fought my urge to just attack those lips of his. This was my only shot. I hated how I embarrassingly ran from him the moment we kissed. I've never done something like that: run like a chicken when I'm kissing someone. He noticed the picture of the teenage boy on the floor. Great!

"Who's this on the picture?" he asked me. I knew I had a scowl on my face. He noticed and got a look on his face that read "maybe I should stop being so nosy." I smirked and told him to look at the date on the picture.

"July 4, 1966. Brendan is this Uncle Danny?" he asked incredulously. I nodded and placed the picture on the dresser. "Yep, he's sixteen here. Sometimes when I get mad I throw the picture. I know it's wrong and all but looking at his smiling face, it's almost like he's looking at me, like he's watching me. Whenever I throw the picture it's almost like I don't want him to see me in a bad state." My eyes were looking at things other than Logan, fearing he might be judgmental.

"Brendan you know I will never judge you on anything you tell me. There is nothing you can do that will change that." I already fucking know!

"I know it's just my pride. I don't like people to see me so emotional. I always strive to be the best and one of my mottos is never letting anyone see you in a weak state. But it's different with you. I don't know why but with you it's like I don't have to be this persona everyone else sees. You're...special." I grabbed him by the arms and swung my arms, hugging him like he was my last lifeline.

"I love you Brendan," he whispered in my ear causing a really erotic reaction throughout my body. My cock literally jumped up to say hello to that golden blond beauty. I felt through his pants that he felt the same.

When my lips met his, it was almost like fireworks. The tangy remnants of tater tots had a zing of taste on his tongue and lips that just made me want to attack that wonderful mouth of his even more. My hands made a full round search through his body, my hands dove down his spine, careful not to overstep my boundary when I reached his ass. I grazed his ass a little, noting that his breath faltered a little. He gave me the okay when he guided my hands to that cute ass of his. I realized that my hands were entirely proportional to his ass.

"Oh God Brendan," he gasped in between full tongue kisses. I felt those magical hands of his begin to unbutton my shirt, his eyes almost pleading with me to give him the okay. Being the true gentleman, I unbuttoned the shirt for him and threw it on the floor.

The facial expression he donned right then was so otherworldly. His eyes grew wide, his pupils dilating like he was going blind. His mouth was wide open, and his nostrils flared. I felt his hands tremble. Good, I wanted him to savor this moment, a moment that will say, "I will never forget this moment." His eyebrow arched. It was the perfect time for me to unbutton his shirt. He whimpered through every expanse of creamy skin I uncovered.

"Brendan...is this what you want?" It wasn't a rhetorical question. He wanted to know.

"Yes. I want this. I want you. I need you. I've never felt like this with anyone else." That was it. Whatever animosity was left was thrown out the window. My answer was the answer to his prayers. His hands now stroked every unclothed patch of skin I had, it was just like our little make out session when I dropped him at his house. Only this is the completely uncensored, no holds barred version we both have been dying to experience. Both of us have wanted to cherish.

He hooked his arms around my neck, clinging for life to me as I explored his neck with my lips, grazing his little Adam's apple with my teeth. His groans matched every little spot I kissed from his neck to his earlobes. His nails clung to my skin for dear life.

He tensed when I unzipped his black jeans, but I calmed him. "Don't worry about anything baby. You're perfect just the way you are." Logan began to calm down, his panic level dwindling as I unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down, revealing a rock-hard, uncut seven-inch cock.

"Oh fuck baby," he would chant as I stroked his cock, using my fingers to spread his pre cum all around the mushroom head while my teeth grazed his earlobe, my body and nostrils flaring with the smell I will now categorize as Logan instead of some cheap-ass cologne. I brought my fingers that held a dollop of pre cum to his lips. He took it in his mouth, no questions asked.

"Fuck Logan!" I took him in my arms, taking him to my bed where he started to do some exploring of his own, unbuckling and pulling my pants down.

"Oh gosh Brendan, you're so fucking big!!" he said with a crooked grin as he took in the landscape I presented to him. Almost like how an explorer gazes at the mountain he will climb or how a lioness stalks the next zebra. He just took in all I had. Noticing he was becoming lightheaded, I asked if he wanted to go to sleep and hold each other naked.

"No, no, no I'm okay, it's kinda too much to take in right now. This is happening way too fast for me." Still, that did not stop him from stroking my hard cock. Every time his fingertips touched my piss slit, my nipples would get fully hard and I sucked in my breath with every movement. "Logan baby, suck my cock, please. Don't be scared."

Holy fucking cheeseballs!! The mouth on my Logan is otherworldly. My nipples became fully erect as that wondrous tongue of his touched my piss slit. He would go through a sort of rhythmic activity where he would suck the head, go up and down my phallus and also suck each large nut with loving care. I would sometime stroke his golden hair as he sucked my shaft, taking his time, obviously wanting this moment to last.

"Oh God baby, stop just kiss me baby," I pulled him off my cock, an audible pop as my mouth connected to his in a heaving scorching kiss. His lips with the tangy flavor of my pre cum only made me harder and enjoy his lips more.

"Brendan suck my ass please," he said with his ravaged and swollen lips. I had mentally prepared myself for this ever since discovering the pleasures of man-to-man sex on the internet when I was younger, so I knew just the right techniques. I learned how to give a proper blowjob as well as a rim job and how to have clean and hot sex with a male thanks to the World Wide Web. "It'll be my pleasure babe."

I rolled Brendan onto his back. My hands went to his little buds, tweaking them as I spread his legs with my own. "Get ready babe, you don't know what's coming" I warned. A groan was his only response. I growled as I lifted his back with his ass in midair, spreading his glorious cheeks that led to the gateway to heaven with my two hands. I took a whiff of his personal scent, which only made me harder than I could stand.

His asshole was a sight to see. His pink hole was completely, entirely pink with only a smattering of hairs around his perineum. Even his ass hairs are blond damn him! I inserted my thumb down his hole. "Brendan, what are you doing to me!" he gasped loudly.

My tongue traced a long wet kiss from his tailbone all the way to his balls. A whimper and groan followed from Logan. I began my full on rimming without cease. I spread his ass until all I could see was the little trail of hair from his crack to his hole taking a whiff of that musky smell that only made me harder. I pushed my tongue through his hole, his manly scent dominating my tongue. "Yes baby, I love you," he said as his ass convulsed, trapping my tongue inside him.

My eyes wandered to those two globes Logan proudly displayed and I immediately began a full on attack. My hands in the meantime were rhythmically stroking his muscular and now sweaty thighs. "Brendan I'M GONNA CUM!!!" he told me. His balls tightened as I began to stroke his marvelous cock. His screams of pleasure and groans were like music to my ears. I felt his cock pulse.

jenn313
jenn313
66 Followers