Heart of the Dragon: The Love Scene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the quiet that came after the passionate storm, the lovers continued their embrace. They were joined soul to soul. His hands cupped her face. She was so beautiful to him.

I love you. He trembled with emotion.

Grace smiled at him, her eyes shining. She tilted her face into his hand, kissing it.

I love you, too.

Gabriel remained inside her until his erection grew soft, and then he gently pulled out of her. With his movement, their talismans finally separated. He moved his large body from where it was on top of Grace, returning to the bed. Lying on his side, he gathered her into his arms and together they listened to each other's heartbeat.

Sleep quickly overtook Gabriel, and Grace wasn't far behind. Her final thought of the night was about Belial and his followers, and she was fearful of what the next day would bring.

Blood will be shed tomorrow, and from whom it will spill remains to be seen.

She shuddered in Gabriel's arms, which instinctively tightened around her, even in sleep. She let herself relax in his embrace and soon she joined him in the dark mystery of dreams.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
That Was Rough?

If that was an example of what you consider rough, I can't wait to read your more polished stuff. This was incredibly well written; hot, sexy, and romantic without being crude. Way to go.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tropical Storm Ch. 00 Trouble brews for Gabriel in Jamaica.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
After the Dream Gabriel forgets the nightmare through lovemaking.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Dark Impulse Ch. 00 An unfortunate incident in Battery Park.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Heart of the Dragon Ch. 00 An ancient legacy.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Accidents Guardian tempted and seduces girl (or is seduced?)in First Time
More Stories