Heart of the Plan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers

"Emily Salesburry exposed as Mesmeri's slave," the superheroine murmured. Emily leaned back against the chair, her eyes fixed on the screen. The title was insistent, burrowing into her mind.

Its words licked at her thoughts as if trying to pry it open so they could penetrate deeper. 'Emily exposed as Mesmeri's slave.' She sighed as she felt the folds of her mind part, then mewled and rubbed her thighs together when the words touched something deep inside of her.

'Emily exposed as Mesmeri's slave,' she repeated just to feel that sensation again. And it didn't disappoint, the heat and pleasure probed even deeper. One hand moved up, lightly caressing one of her breasts through her T-shirt, while the other moved down and rubbed the seam of her pants with anything but a light touch.

Dimly, she realized this was odd behavior, something that she should tell Doctor Bell about. But not now; she would do so later. Right this minute, she just wanted to enjoy this nice feeling for a bit more.

"Emily is exposed as Mesmeri's slave," Emily moaned. This time, her eyes did leave the screen as she closed them. Her head was slowly thrown back as the words permeated her being. They sounded so good, so right.

'Yet something is still missing. Emily is exposed as Mesmeri's slave,' she repeated automatically. The heat inside of her flared up once more, but this time it went no further, leaving her just before she could crest that summit.

Her hands sped up their ministrations, trying to drive her to climax. But still it stayed stubbornly out of reach. "Emily is exposed as Mesmeri's slave." The words made her shiver as they lapped at her mind and her pussy, driving her arousal to a fever pitch.

For a moment, Sparkler thought she'd had it. And then the sea of pleasure receded again, taking her with it. Fueled by this sweet fire, her thoughts went a mile a minute as she tried to come up with a solution.

'Maybe I should just stop,' she considered as she unzipped her pants to give her hand more direct access. 'This can't be healthy.' Emily hissed as her fingers slipped underneath her damp panties to circle around her cleft. 'Getting so turned on from reading an article about a girl being mind-controlled.'

The pleasant quiver she got simply by thinking that term drowned out what little sense Emily had managed to muster. So her hands didn't stop, nor did her mind. "Brainwashed just like me," Emily breathed as she tweaked a nipple. Her eyes flew open as she hit upon an idea. Mentally, she paused. 'I-I don't think that is such a hot idea...'

Her mouth, apparently, disagreed because it was already talking. "Emily West is exposed as Mesmeri's slave." She'd thought of saying that just now, had already thought the words. Yet saying them was like slipping a key into her own mind and then turning it.

The words fitted snugly there, and, after the last word left her lips, something opened inside of her. Memories, thoughts, a whole identity flowed into the paralyzed Emily West as she screamed in ecstasy in the confines of her own mind. She remembered being captured, recalled how Mesmeri had slowly molded her mind into subservience and finally knew what had happened all those months ago. For a little while longer Emily sat there, then she moved.

Her finger slowly sawed in and out of her slick pussy, her hips rolling to meet the digit's thrusts. "Emily West is exposed as Mesmeri's slave," Mesmeri's slave repeated the trigger phrase again, just because it felt so great to say it. "She remembers and obeys," the former superheroine cooed.

To Be Continued

Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers
12