Heart of the Wolf Ch. 02

Story Info
Kaine closed his eyes for a moment...
5.2k words
4.55
51.9k
97

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
queenie_D
queenie_D
484 Followers

Warning! This chapter contains a rape scene! Please skip this if you don't want to read about that! Otherwise, read on and add fuel to the hatred of Dr. Travis and Logan!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaine closed his eyes for a moment and let Luka's thoughts sink in. Luka was trained by the compound members to only care for and defend his master. Yet, now he was very distraught about a human that Kaine had no idea about nor why this particular human had caught his attention. When he re-opened his eyes, he focused his complete attention on the grey hybrid whimpering in front of him. Once this was all sorted out, he'd have to meet with Lia to get to the bottom of this.

Luka, you are going against what you're trained for. Your master is your only concern. You were trained to believe that as soon as you were weaned.

Please! Help her!

Stop this now!

Please! Help Cadence!

Luka's plea kept going through Kaine's mind to the point of where he had to close off himself off so that he wouldn't have to listen to the begging hybrid.

"Marshall, I want Luka taken into the lower level and caged up in the hybrid wing. He may need restrained with how worked up he is. I do NOT want him injured at all! Make sure that no harm comes to him no matter how shitty he gets!"

"Yes, sir," Marshall replied. He grabbed ahold of Luka's rope lead and started walking towards the basement of the manor half dragging him along with him.

"Syd," Kaine continued on, "Call Trina. Tell her that Luka needs to stay with us while we sort out what he's so worked up about and figure out why he's so in tuned with this other human. Afterwards, I want you to go down to the hybrid ward and help Marshall if he needs it. Understood?"

"It will be done," Syd said as she takes off heading into the compounds offices to make the call.

Kaine rubbed at his temples trying to figure out what to do next and trying to relieve the pressure of Luka's thoughts running through his head. What was so important about this woman that Luka demanded the pack to go after her and save her? Humans died all the time for various reasons, so why did this one matter?

Jake, come to me!

Moments later, a large brown wolf came trotting up to Kaine from the wooded region behind the manor. He lowered his head as a sign of respect to Kaine, who acknowledged his submission before Jake shifted. Jake stood about the same height as Kaine although he had a smaller muscular build. He was scrappier, but almost as powerful as his best friend. He had dark brown hair and honey colored eyes.

Jake was Kaine's right-hand man. They grew up together, trained together, and became the powerhouse for the clan together. Jake knew when Kaine was angry or upset at something. Hell, everyone knew. The pack always treaded lightly whenever those days happened because he could be an asshole about the slightest things. However, Jake knew how to approach him and talk to him whenever he was in these moods. He kept getting moodier after Jake became mated with Lia.

"Jake," he sighed and folded his arms across his broad, muscular chest, "I need advice."

"What's going on? I just saw Marshall carrying Luka down to the holding pens. Is something wrong with him? I thought they were just taking out the bad eye," Jake said with concern lacing his voice. The wolf hybrids were prized amongst the pack and made it possible to have allies in the human world as well. Luka was one of those and had been one of the best. Jake had personally worked on training Luka for his job of guarding Trina Jones. Lia had tried, but it was obvious that at a very young age, Luka was going to need some serious training and work. Jake gladly stepped up to help his mate and together, they trained Luka to be one of the very best guarding hybrids around.

Kaine sighed and went through everything that happened when Luka returned and Jake quietly listened as he customarily did. "Luka is insistent that we go help this girl which is what I don't get. With his training, he shouldn't be caring one bit about some bitch that cared for him and yet, something intrigued him about this woman," he paused and thought some more about the situation.

"Kaine, with all due respect, we don't go off chasing damsels just because one of our hybrids comes back screaming that we must," Jake stopped for a moment to look into Kaine's face and tried to gauge his emotions. Finally, he decided to continue on with his thought, "However, this IS Luka we are talking about. You're right; he's the best of the best. If he says something is wrong, maybe we should consider. We don't know this woman, but he obviously saw something in her that we don't understand just yet."

Kaine closed his eyes and let his best friend's words sink in some more. He then reached out his mind to Luka who was pacing the cage. He was constantly repeating that he had to get to her and the name, "Cadence."

'What in the fuck am I thinking,' Kaine thought to himself angrily. "Jake, bring Luka to me. We're going on our first wild goose chase."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catie woke up very groggy and in an unfamiliar setting. The area smelled of mildew and was very dark, so she guessed that she was in a cellar or basement. Where she was another mystery. She couldn't see very well due to it being so dark. She also couldn't move at all. Upon further investigation, she noticed that her arms and legs were strapped down on a surgical-like table and that she was nude. She shivered from the cold crawling along her backside and from fear. She strained with all of her senses to see if she could pick up any clues as to where she was or who was holding her here. There was nothing.

She felt adrenaline kicking in and that she was starting to panic. 'Relax Catie.' she said to herself as she tried to focus on taking deep breaths to keep calm. This was a difficult feat to accomplish since her mouth was taped shut. Slowly, she focused on slowing her rapid heartbeat and on continuing her breathing exercises. 'Maybe the trips to the therapist helped after all,' she thought to herself while chuckling a little bit. After about 15 minutes of working on calming down, she relaxed enough to get a little bit of sleep.

She then woke up to someone or something shaking the table violently. This time she felt fabric over her eyes and that her limbs were tied even tighter to the table. She knew that there would be ugly bruises on her after she was able to get off of this table. If she could....

"You're awake beautiful. How was your sleep? I do hope that you rested well."

Catie stopped breathing for a second as she recognized the voice that was mocking her. It was Logan, the kennel tech from the clinic. She tried to pull against her restraints. Anything for him to let her go. Why would he do this to her?

"No. No. No. Catie! You're my little plaything for now. Soon, I'll have what you wouldn't willingly give to me," Catie gagged at the sound of that and at the thoughts of what was to come. She'd never had sex and everything within her screamed about the thought of Logan being the first to be in her. "I'll be back for you soon baby. Be a good girl and stay put."

'Like I can fucking move,' she thought angrily to herself and pulled harder at her restraints.

She yelped as Logan roughly grabbed ahold of her breast and squeezed it hard. She had larger boobs for her petite 5'6" figure and she had a sinking feeling that she was going to be in for a rude awakening whenever he decided to take her. He smacked her other breast hard which caused her to yelp again. "We're going to have fun with you baby. Don't worry though; I'll take good care of you." Catie whimpered as Logan's hands roamed down her naked body. She couldn't help but squirm as he reached her belly and they went lower towards her cleanly shaven pussy. "You're so beautiful, Catie. It's a shame that you couldn't just let me have what I wanted. We could've avoided all of this fuss," he said as he ran his fingers along the folds of her pussy. To her utter surprise and disgust, she felt herself getting slightly aroused by the contact.

Abruptly, he pulled his hands away from her and walked away. She listened to him leaving and counted how many steps it took him to reach the exit. 21 steps exactly. Her spirit dropped some when she heard him deadbolt the door from the outside. She really was trapped. Catie wasn't one for crying, but she was on the verge of doing just that.

'How am I going to get out of this one?' she thought to herself. She contemplated different ways of getting off of the table, but even if she could, she wouldn't be able to get out of here with the door being locked from the outside. Saddened by the thoughts of defeat, she refocused on calming herself down and tried to get some sleep. She was sure that she wasn't going to appreciate what was to become of her next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luka lead Kaine and Jake straight to Country Hill Veterinary Hospital owned by none other than Dr. Greg Travis. As they drove the black Ford Escape up to the dimly lit back entrance to the clinic, Luka growled low in his throat. Kaine and Jake looked at each other, both sharing a silent feeling that this wasn't going to turn out pretty.

"Damn mutt has had it bad here, huh?" Jake said as he watched Luka's hackles rise on his back. "Relax, Luka. We'll find her," Jake said trying to reassure the angered hybrid.

Kaine parked the SUV by the back door and exited. He stood outside of the clinic and could tell right away that something was very wrong. Jake came up beside him along with Luka. He kept a tight lead on him due to the fact that he was pulling trying to go inside.

Both of you stay near me. Luka do you understand.

Kaine looked down to see the hybrid staring at him. He nodded slightly and focused intently on the job ahead of him. Jake released Luka and went up to the locked door. He made quick work of picking the lock thanks to his claws. Soon all three entered the hospital and looked around for clues as to what had happened. Luka lifted his nose into the air and sniffed, trying to pinpoint her scent.

Over here. I smell her. Luka said excitedly. All three walked down towards the surgery room into the open door. No one was there, but there was quite a bit of things strewn all over the counters. Among the contents were a couple of bottles of injectables that were nearly used up. Also, the safe for the narcotics was unlocked an all of its contents seemed to be missing.

"Kaine, someone or something was given a large dose of Morphine along with Propofol," Jake said as he studied the vials in front of them along with the needles and syringes all over the place, "What in the fuck is going on here?"

Luka placed his front paws onto the stainless steel surgery table and sniffed deeply. He then jumped backwards from the table and started growling uncontrollably. She was here! Now gone! He has her!

Luka!! Kaine yelled mentally. Luka quiets down immediately and comes to sit by Kaine's side.

"Kaine, maybe we should go and check out the office. There might be something useful in there." Kaine nodded his head in agreement and all three leave the surgery suite and head for the office.

It was locked by a heavy wooden door. Kaine extended his claws and worked the lock until it fell open for them. Inside were large filing cabinets labeled and occasionally dated depending on what they contained. There was also a large, wooden desk centralized to everything with stacks of scientific research papers all over the place. There were veterinary medicine books all over the place as well. Kaine and Jake start opening drawers and searching through filing cabinets, hoping to find some clues as to who has Catie and where they are. Luka climbed into Dr. Travis' seat and nudged a notebook that is slightly hidden by some scientific papers. Read this. Maybe this says where he took her.

Kaine opened the barely used notebook and started paging through it. Halfway into the little book, he saw some writings by somebody. They were about the girl.

8/8/13

Today, Catie was cleaning out some of the kennels while we weren't that busy. God, that girl is beautiful. She had to bend over quite a bit in order to pick up miscellaneous food or hair that was on the floor. She has an amazing ass. Oh, what I'd love to do to it. As I watched her scrub the floor, her perfect tits bounced in just the right way. I can only imagine suckling on them. Just thinking about it makes me rock hard. One day, she'll be my little bitch.

9/13/13

Catie...... if only you'd stop denying me. I want to see that beautiful body of yours naked beneath me. I want you screaming in ecstasy for me and only me. I will have you!

9/20/13

Today, we made a plan on how we'll get Catie to the cellar. We had planned on doing it this afternoon, but that damned mutt, Luka is here. He always growls at the most inconvenient times. Anyways, first, we'll wait until that stupid mutt is gone. We've already calculated the doses that we need in order to sedate her so all we have to do is wait for her to be busy doing something. As long as her back is to us, I couldn't fucking careless about what she's doing. Logan will grab her around the head and blindfold her while I'll inject her. She'll be our very own sleeping beauty. Then she'll be taken to the cabin basement and she'll be ours. Just thinking about this makes me so horny. I can't wait to have my cock buried in that sweet pussy.

4/5/14

I'm getting fucking impatient. Now we have to take out that damned wolf's eye. Fucking mutt! Now, I'll never be able to get her........... Actually, yes. Yes, I will. This is perfect. That sexy bitch will finally be mine. I can't wait to have her bouncing on my cock, screaming my name, while I'll suckle those glorious tits.

5/3/14

Today's the day. The mutt goes home and Catie will be my little fuck toy. I can't decide how I'll take her first.... I guess Logan can have her too. I wonder how tight that little bitch is. Fuck I'm hard thinking about it!

Kaine read each entry and got more and more disgusted by the thought of what was going to happen to the girl. He knew that he must find her soon and figure out why Luka had such an affinity to the woman. He grabbed the notebook and headed back towards the door. As he reached the exit, he grabbed out his iPhone and called Mitchell at the compound. Mitch was their IT go to at the manor. If it had to deal with computers or find information, then Mitch was the man for the job. He wasn't much use in a fight, but he could sure be one hell of a problem if you had a computer.

"Mitch here."

"It's Kaine. I need you to run a search for me. I'm looking for properties owned by Dr. Greg Travis or Logan Miller. Preferably cabin type homes."

"Yes sir. I'll email you everything that I find," at the confirmation, Kaine hung up. About 5 minutes later, he received an email from Mitch listing the properties that the two men owned. Each man owned a cabin, but one was nearer to town than the other. He decided that they'd check into Dr. Travis' cabin first.

We're leaving. Kaine said through the link. A few seconds later, Luka and Jake both appeared and got into the SUV. "Let's go find us a damsel."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catie felt warm as she woke up the next time. 'Fucking bastard,' she thought angrily to herself. 'He probably fucking drugged me again.' She tried to move her limbs a little and they felt like jelly. She'd definitely been drugged again.

She heard movement from her left which was where the exit was. This time, there were two sets of footsteps. Catie went into complete meltdown mode on the inside, but stayed as calm and as quiet as she possibly could. She feigned sleep and listened to see what would happen next.

"I can't wait to get my cock into that tight pussy. I wonder if she's ever been used before."

"I guess we'll find out soon enough, huh Doc?" Logan asked.

Catie felt hands running up and down her body as she fought to control herself from writhing to get away. She felt heavier, thicker hands groping her breasts and smaller ones running up and down her thighs.

"Should we wake her up?" she heard Logan ask.

"Not just yet. I want to savor playing with these," Dr. Travis said maniacally. She felt his hot breath getting closer to her nipples before he finally started sucking on her left one while groping the other roughly. She felt Logan's hands roaming up and down her spread thighs and getting closer to her pussy. Dr. Travis left the left nipple and leaned his hefty body across hers so that he could suck on the right one. Catie's was screaming from disgust inside her mind, but her body was betraying her and responding to the unwanted contact from her assailants.

"Look how wet she is from this, Doc," Logan said slyly as he ran his fingers through her moistened labia. Her body jerked at the contact and both men stopped what they were doing. "Looks like she's awake after all."

"Catie," Dr. Travis started, "My beautiful Catie. So nice of you to wake up and join us." He ran his fat fingers down the left side of her face. She quickly turned as far away as she could. "Now, don't be like that. See how your body responds to us," he said as he ran his hands down to her belly. Catie's body flinched as he reached her pussy and found her swollen clit. He started circling her clit roughly causing her hips to jerk uncontrollably. "Darling, we could've avoided all of this fuss, if you would've just accepted my offer in the first place to be mine. Do you know how much trouble you put Logan and me through?"

Catie shook her head no and screamed to herself, 'No! Please stop!' She felt smaller hands rubbing on her breasts as Dr. Travis' fingers continued to quickly assault her clit. Then the fingers on her clit stopped and moved away.

"Logan, raise this table some. I want it a little higher for what I have planned next for our little girl." Catie felt the table lock being released and then felt the table being raised up and locked into place again. She then felt meaty hands running down her sides and slender ones along the side of her face. Then she was forcefully slapped across the left side of her face which caused her to yelp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaine, what the fuck just happened?

Kaine abruptly stopped the car and got out for a moment to get fresh air. All three of them felt pain come through the bond. Typically, they could only feel each other's pain or feelings if another were or hybrid allowed them into their mind or if they were mated. Suddenly, Luka howled from the back of the car. A long, sorrowful howl. Jake quickly opened the door and put his hand on Luka's head to try and calm him.

They hurt her!

Who did they hurt, Luka? Jake asked mentally.

Cadence!

Relax boy. We'll find her, Jake said trying hard to reassure him. He patted his head a couple of times before reaching out to Kaine. I don't understand how we all just felt that.

Kaine didn't say anything. In all of his teachings, there should be no way that a human can broadcast their feelings to them. Only an Alpha wolf can broadcast like that, but not to humans. He was puzzled and quite concerned by this. He knew that he had to find this woman soon in order to figure out what was going on. Jake slammed the door where Luka was and both men quickly got into the SUV and took off.

Kaine got out his phone and made another phone call to Mitch.

queenie_D
queenie_D
484 Followers
12