Heart of the Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands sank into his hair and his eyes flew to her face, afraid she had awoken, but her eyes were still closed, her lips parted as she moaned lustfully. The sight of her face caught in the throes of passion inflamed him and he moaned in response, the sound vibrating against her clit as he flicked the swollen nub with his tongue until she was writhing uncontrollably beneath him.

Instinctively he could sense that she needed more and his left hand slid from beneath her ass. Sliding his fingertips along her slit he slowly eased his index finger into her throbbing pussy. Her tight walls pulsed around his finger as he began to slide it in and out of her, fucking her with his thick digit until her hips were arching against his hand, her body demanding more even if her mind was incapable of doing so.

Easing a second digit into her he began to thrust his fingers into her, harder and harder until she was practically screaming, the sound of her wet pussy as he fucked her with his tongue and fingers filling the room and making his cock throb in response. Her hands tightened in his hair, her body rocking with the force of his fingers thrusting into her pussy. His tongue continued its assault on her clit, flicking the engorged flesh mercilessly before again drawing it between his lips, his mouth sucking on the engorged flesh until her body began to tremble with the beginning of her orgasm.

She was going to cum and cum hard, he would accept nothing less from her, and his fingers drove forcefully into her cunt, fucking her with his hand as he longed to be fucking her with his cock, his mouth and tongue devouring her clit as he felt her reach that crest, her entire body tensing as her pussy tightened around his fingers, her hands clenching in his hair as a strangled scream tore from her lips. Her body began to thrash on the fur rug, her hips arching uncontrollably against his fingers and tongue as she forced her pussy against his face and hand.

Hungrily he lapped at her slit as she came, his fingers continuing to thrust into her until he had tasted every last bit of her release, his actions prolonging it until he had wrung every last bit of her orgasm out of her. Slowly her hands slid from his hair, the tension in her body easing until her hands and legs had fallen lax at her sides. Gently he eased her ass back to the floor, his right hand sliding from beneath her as his left fingers slid reluctantly from her pussy. Unable to resist a final taste of her he slid his tongue down her slit until he could bury it deeply into her, the action drawing another low moan from the sultry woman he had just made love too with his mouth.

He wanted more, so much more, but he knew if he did not stop he would do something he would never forgive himself for later. He was going to fuck this woman, of that he had no doubt, but when he did he wanted her willing and as hungry for him as he was for her. Bracing his hands against the floor he pushed himself up from where he lay between her legs and was nearly home free when her eyes parted and locked unerringly on his.

He froze, a swirl of concern rising within him, his mind already searching for a plausible explanation for why he was here, what he was doing, and just who the fuck he was, when he realized that she wasn't truly seeing him. Just as earlier she was caught up in her wine induced illusion. She saw only the fantasy lover that had just given her the first pleasure she had known in years.

"Who are you..?"

She sounded curious rather than afraid, as if she were used to meeting random entities while in a trance like state and completely nonplussed he stared at her a long moment, his sense of preservation warring with the need to answer her, his need for her to know him.

"Arik."

Silently he cursed himself for being nine kinds of a fool but he rationalized that she wouldn't remember any of this in the morning anyway so there was no danger in telling her his name. She smiled at the sound of it, her eyes dreamy and unfocused before falling closed again, the smile still upon her lips.

"Arik...thank you Arik..."

And moments later she was sound asleep. He could tell the instant she went from her trance like state into true sleep and his body relaxed suddenly with a sigh of relief. He was a fool for doing this, but he couldn't bring himself to regret it. The scent of her, the taste of her, was still on his lips, his hands, the scent of passion hanging heavy in the air, and he relished it.

Deep down he knew he would never regret touching this woman.

Pulling the quilted blanket off of the back of the couch he covered her up and moved to step outside. He spent the next few hours running in the woods, hunting, chasing, anything to work off the unspent sexual energy that tormented him. When he had exhausted himself he returned to the cabin and and locked up before shifting back into wolf form. He longed to draw her into his arms and hold her as she slept but he knew that was impossible, at least for now.

Curling up next to her sleeping body he eventually drifted off to sleep, the image of her body writhing beneath him ensuring his dreams would provide no respite from the un-quenched need that burned within him.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow he would figure out what to do.

12