Heart of the Wolf Ch. 10

Story Info
Moon celebration and the end (for now).
2.5k words
4.72
30.4k
115

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
queenie_D
queenie_D
484 Followers

How do we celebrate the moon, Kaine? She asked as she felt Kaine's excitement growing.

This is the part where you run away from me and I chase you. Actually, all of the females run and their mates will chase them.

What?

You have two minutes. So you'd better start running.

Catie turned towards the rest of the pack and saw that there were other females that had shifted and were running into the forest. Actually, every eligible female was running. She then looked back at Kaine who was shivering from the rush of adrenaline that was surging through him. She decided that she'd better listen and turned around and started running.

It felt amazing to run. She burned off all of the extra stresses and worries to where she forgot about them. Nothing in this world mattered at this point and time besides her and Kaine and the game of keep-away that they were now playing. She heard other females running all around her and for the first time, she felt free and at home with all of them. She still wasn't completely sure about the alpha female role, but she was more than happy and willing to learn about it.

She continued her run and watched as other females were caught by other males. If they wanted to mate, then they did. If not, then the female would take off running again in the hopes of getting caught by the male that they wanted. Catie saw that the females that were claimed by another male were never caught by anyone other than that male. She wondered what would happen if another male besides Kaine caught her.

I'd rip them apart if they did.

Catie slowed down some at his response. He sounded close to her. How could that be possible? He wasn't that fast, was he?

She stopped and looked behind her and saw Kaine standing a few feet away from her. Catie was huffing from her run while Kaine didn't seem fazed at all. He looked like he could've kept on chasing after her for hours on end.

Fuck! How are you so quick?

I've had much more practice than you have baby? He slowly walked closer to Catie. She saw him run his eyes up and down her body. Are you giving up?

No! Catie turned to run off, but before she could, Kaine was standing face to face with her.

Are you sure you want to run away from me, Catie?

You fight dirty, Kaine.

I know. He butted his forehead against hers and sighed. She pushed against him enough that he moved giving her the chance to lick his muzzle. I don't think you're ready for me yet.

What?

He backed away from her and moved over so that she could run again if she wanted too. She decided to do just that. He was being cocky which was really starting to annoy her. Maybe she'd find a different male that wanted to mate with her tonight since hers didn't seem to want to.

She growled at him and swiped her paw out towards his face before running off away from him. She heard him howl at the fact that she was thinking of giving herself to somebody else. She then heard him chasing after her.

I thought you didn't want me?

I changed my mind. The thought of you with anyone else made me want to die.

What if I don't want you?

Well, then I guess I'll just have to take you for myself.

Catie sprinted off again. Before she could change her direction in hopes of outrunning Kaine, he barreled into her and flipped her onto her back. She laid on the ground stunned as Kaine licked her muzzle. She thought about struggling against him and taking off again, but she was tired. She decided that he'd won this time and held still for him.

Now what, Kaine?

Well, since I caught you, then it's time to finally claim you.

He moved off of her so that she could stand up onto all fours again. Once she was upright, she held completely still and waited. Kaine slowly circled around her and sniffed the air quite a few times. She trembled with anticipation and noticed that he shivered from it as well. He then stopped near her tail and used his tongue to lick her. She adjusted herself to give him better access to her and whimpered for him to keep going. After a few moments of that, he stopped and positioned himself behind her completely. Then he quickly mounted her and entered her all in one motion which caused Catie to howl from the quick and forceful intrusion.

Kaine was quick and relentless in his mating. He clamped his jaws down onto her neck and quickly pumped into her. Together, they rapidly found their release and howled out in pleasure.

Once they had finished, both of them collapsed onto the ground and shifted. They were stuck together with Kaine's knot. Kaine chuckled as Catie tried to pull away from him and tightly pulled her to him.

"You're not going anywhere anytime soon."

Catie snuggled even more into his arms and listened to the other howls and growls around them. The pack was happy and seemed to be enjoying themselves tonight. She felt a strong sense of happiness flowing throughout everyone.

"Our pack is at peace tonight, love. Part of that is because of you. They're excited to finally have an alpha female to lead them again. I'm happy to have you by my side as well," Kaine said as he trailed butterfly kisses down her neck and shoulders. She shivered from them and giggled trying to pull away again. He laughed as well and pulled her tightly to him again.

"I love you, Kaine," Catie said as she wrapped her arms around his.

"Catie, I don't know what I'd do without you. I love you too."

An hour passed of them cuddling together and listening to the sounds of the forest. Finally, Kaine's knot went away and they could separate. Kaine stood up and helped Catie to her feet as well. The two of them walked back towards the forest clearing hand in hand to join the rest of the pack.

Once they entered the clearing, Catie noticed that a lot of the pack members had built a separate fire from the one that was burning the bodies of Logan and Layla, and that some of the males were dragging up freshly killed deer or rabbits. She watched as the females went up and helped to field dress the animals before starting to cook them on the fire. She could already smell cooked venison and her stomach rumbled.

Kaine and Catie separated. Kaine went to join Jake and some of the other males that were starting up a game of ultimate Frisbee while Catie went and joined some females that were sitting on the sidelines watching the males play.

"Here. I can hear your stomach growling from the fire!" Sage said as she handed Catie a plate of warm venison. She sat down beside her and the two of them ate and watched the men play.

"Sage, how are you doing?"

"I guess I'm doing alright. No one has given me any trouble yet. I actually think that most of the others are afraid of me. I'll just have to work on changing their opinions on me."

"It'll just take time. Not everyone was fond of me being here either."

"You'll make one helluva madam alpha though," Sage said smiling at her.

"And you'll be one helluva a beta."

Sage gasped at Catie, "What are you saying?"

"I'm asking if you'll be my beta Sage. You saved my ass quite a few times and helped me change. I don't know how I would've made it without your help. I'd be honored to have you as my beta. That is, of course, if you except?"

Sage and Catie sat quietly next to one another. Both of them contemplating the offer that had just been thrown out into the open. Sage began to nervously poke around some of the venison on her plate from the tension that was rising while she thought about Catie's offer.

"Madam Alpha, I'd be honored to be your beta. Thank you," Sage said as she felt tears swell. She felt accepted and for once, she felt like she had a home.

Catie felt more than saw Sage's emotions and quickly grabbed her and hugged her. She wanted her to feel like she belonged to the pack and could understand how she felt at this point and time. She'd felt the same way herself not so long ago. Either way, she was ecstatic to have Sage as her beta. She could feel that Kaine was happy with her decision as well.

The two girls finally separated and started happily to talk about all kinds of things. Each of them feeling that the bond between them was close, almost sisterly to say the least. They had been through quite a bit together and felt completely at ease with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, around 4 in the morning, the festivities died down and everyone started heading back towards the manor. Sage was given one of the vacant beta rooms located near the alpha quarters. Both her and Catie, worked on quickly setting the room up to Sage's liking before they all turned in for sleep.

Catie walked into her and Kaine's room and was greeted with candles lighting up the room and rose petals all over their bed.

"What's this all about?" she asked.

She felt more than heard Kaine come up behind her and grab onto her. He was so silent compared to her. It was something that she needed to work on.

"I wanted to surprise you, baby."

Catie chuckled some as Kaine walked them forward towards the bed, "Rose petals and candles are a little cliché, don't you think?"

"Do you not like it?" he asked as he lightly kissed her neck.

"I never said that."

When they reached the bed, Kaine turned Catie towards him, and gently pushed her down into a sitting position on the bed. He looked her entire body over. Both of them were covered in dirt, grass, and whatever else from earlier in the night. He dropped to his knees in front of her and kissed from her feet all the way up to her hip. Once he reached her hip, he did the same thing on the other side.

This time when he reached her hip, he gently laid her back onto the bed. He then kissed from the top of her pubic bone up her stomach towards her neck. Catie sighed and squirmed some from his kisses. When he reached her neck, she grabbed ahold of his, and brought his lips to hers. They kissed ferociously with each of their tongues dancing with the others.

She eventually let go of him and he began to kiss down her body. When he reached her breasts, he took each one into his mouth and lightly sucked on them causing her to moan. Kaine grumbled low in his throat with the scent of Catie's arousal in the air.

He continued to kiss down her stomach towards her slit. Once he reached there, he slowly flicked his tongue over her lips and tasted her. She tasted sweet to him and he instantly needed more of her. He found her swollen clit and sucked it into his mouth while rolling his tongue on it as well.

"Fuck! Kaine!" she cried out as her hips bucked from that small motion. He used his arms to steady her and continued with suckling her until she came for him.

He stood up and positioned himself with her opening. He slowly entered into her and deeply kissed her at the same time. Once he was as deep as he could go, he held still and allowed her time to adjust to his size. He could already feel her muscle contracting around him, urging him to continue on. Kaine grab ahold of her legs and wrapped them around his back. He felt himself inch a deeper into her as Catie let out a small cry.

"You feel amazing, love," he said as he slowly started to make his way in and out of her.

He placed his hands onto each side of her head and used it as leverage to start picking up his pace. She grabbed ahold of his biceps and tightened her legs around his waist and urged him on more. As he began to speed up, she started to claw his arms until small rivets of blood appeared.

"Oh, Kaine! Yes!" she screamed as he picked his pace up even more and started to grind into her. Each of them began racing towards their own release as Kaine began to relentlessly pump into her.

Before either of them could finish though, Kaine quickly pulled out of her and laid down on his back on the bed. Catie quickly mounted him and took him inside of her as deeply as he could go.

"Baby, you're so wet for me," Kaine moaned as Catie bottomed out and held still for a few moments as she tried to get used to how large he was from this position.

She placed her hands on his pecs and slowly started to grind on him. Her movements caused sweet friction on her clit as well which caused her to gasp from the contact. She felt powerful on top of him and was in awe of the male that laid before her. He continued to watch her with love and lust in his eyes.

She again grinded on him and began to move quicker. Kaine began getting impatient and grabbed ahold of her hips and moved her at the speed that he though was acceptable. She dug her nails into his chest as he continued to move her faster on top of him.

Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, pulled her down roughly onto his chest, and began to quickly pound himself into her. Catie moaned loudly from the force of him quickly going in and out of her.

"Kaine! Oh fuck! Please!" she cried out as he continued to quickly pump into her. Just as she felt herself getting ready to cum, Catie latched onto his neck, and bit him hard. Soon she tasted blood from his neck as she came with a scream. Kaine followed her not too long thereafter.

Both of them were finally spent. Kaine wrapped his arms protectively around Catie who was quickly falling asleep on his chest.

"I love you so much, Catie," Kaine said as he kissed her forehead. He saw her smile and nod her head before she nuzzled herself into his neck and drifted off to sleep.

Kaine finally had what he needed and felt whole for the first time in his life. He finally had a mate of his own that the pack adored almost as much as he did. Together, they would build a strong pack and family. Together, they could do anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note from the author:

Thank you guys so much for sticking with me! I hope you all enjoyed reading about Kaine and Catie as I did about writing about them as well. This concludes the Heart of the Wolf, but doesn't conclude Kaine and Catie's story. I'll write about them again! ^_^

queenie_D
queenie_D
484 Followers