Heart Strings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finally let me come out of the shower she had me stand, still dripping wet, whilst she looked me over for bits I had missed. One of my fingernails still had a bit of dirt under it. I couldn't see it until she pointed it out for me. As I hadn't cleaned myself properly she sent me back under the shower to finish off the job. When she finally let me out again she stood me in front of the mirror.

"Do you see," she said as the water dripped off me and I stood there shivering, "Mrs Bates was right. Do you see how scrawny you are?"

I looked in the mirror and I loathed my body. How could anyone love someone with a body like mine? So skinny, so scrawny, I looked like a drowned rat. She gave me a hand towel to dry myself off. It wasn't really big enough but the bath towels were hers and she didn't want me to get them all dirty. Still damp, still shivering, she led me back into the lounge where she had me lie down as a footrest. I was worried that my scrawny body would be uncomfortable for her, that I wouldn't be padded enough, but she was gracious enough not to mind and, that is how we were for the rest of the evening.

Sandra likes to go to retire early so it wasn't long before she stood up and announced that she was off to bed. As she made her way down the hallway I scampered along behind. She went to the bathroom and undressed, dropping her clothes on the floor. I scampered around after her, picking them up in my mouth and putting them in the washing basket. When it got to her panties, they tasted so good that I didn't want to let go but she told me not to be selfish. Once she was undressed she put on a pink flannelette nightie that looked lovely and warm. I knelt quietly while she washed her face and brushed her teeth. Then, when she hitched up her nightie and sat on the toilet, she looked at me and, suddenly, I had the strangest urge. She was about to pee and there was something I wanted, more than anything else. I knew I shouldn't interrupt her but this urge was too great.

"Please, Sandra," I asked from where I knelt.

"Yes, Julie, what is it that you want?"

"May I, please, may I... may I drink your pee?" There, I'd asked.

"If you have to," she replied with a sigh. "Come here."

I shuffled across to kneel in front of her and she held her nightie bunched above her waist as she stood up, straddling me with her legs. I had barely got my head in place when the golden stream burst from her. Try as I might I couldn't catch it all and the excess flowed down me, across my breasts, down my tummy and between my legs which was heavenly. It was such a turn on that cupped my hands over my pussy and rubbed it in.

"You're a mucky little puppy, aren't you?" she asked with a laugh.

"Yes, Sandra."

"But you love every minute of it, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, I do, I do!"

"Well, if you're good, I'll let you do it again. Now, you have fifteen minutes to clean up in here and take another shower. Don't you dare come anywhere near me smelling like that." And with that she was off to give her hands a quick rinse before retiring to her bedroom.

As quick as I could I mopped up my mess from the floor with my clothes, which I then threw in the washing machine. I had the quickest of showers, cold, of course, and rubbed myself down with the towel Sandra had allowed me to use. It was still a bit damp but I did my best. When I got to her bedroom she told me that I could find a blanket in the chest of drawers and, as long as I was quiet, I could sleep on the floor at the foot of her bed.

I settled down, wrapping the blanket around me as best I could and, while she read in bed, I lay there listening to the feint noises of the city, which filtered in through the window. Eventually she turned out the light and we were in almost complete darkness.

"Julie?" she called out, "are you awake?"

"Yes, Sandra."

"Did you... did you have a good day?"

"Oh, yes!" I replied enthusiastically. "I've had a lovely time."

"I suppose that's OK, then," she seemed uncertain although I couldn't think why.

"No, really, I have. I've enjoyed every moment," I reassured her.

"I'm sorry, so, so sorry," she seemed to be almost crying. I couldn't for the life of me think why. "Would you like to... would you... please, come and join me in bed. At least you'll be warm."

I still couldn't think what had come over her but, if she wanted me in bed then I was more than willing to join her. I got up off the floor and slipped in under the covers.

"You're freezing!" she exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I should never have joined you." The last thing I wanted was to make her uncomfortably cold.

"No, no, come here. If we cuddle you'll soon warm up."

So we snuggled together. Because of the mental link between us I could sense her unease but I was in heaven. She cared! She really cared about scrawny little old me! Part of the tension, I could tell, was that she wanted to make love but there was something I couldn't sense which was holding her back. Feeling incredibly daring I nuzzled closer and kissed her gently. There, in the quiet and the dark, our lips rested together and in a moment of exquisite tenderness we just lay there.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered.

Partially to show that she had nothing to be sorry about and partially to satisfy my ever growing need for the touch of her skin against mine I reached for the hem of her nighty and pulled it up. This seemed to help her push her doubts to one side and, working together and with a certain amount of wriggling, we got her out of the nighty. I wanted to kiss her all over, to savour every inch of her soft skin with my lips. Starting with her shoulders I worked my way south. As she relaxed so the link between us grew stronger and I could sense that what I was doing was turning her on. We both wanted to take things slowly, to savour, to enjoy every nuance and I didn't want to spoil things by rushing to her perfect little breasts or, heaven help us, down there, so I explored her tummy, her arms, her hips, her thighs and, to our mutual joy, we discovered just how much she enjoyed being kissed in the crook of her neck.

I could have spent all night exploring but an urgency in my nipples told me that her nipples were crying out for attention and, when I got there, it was no surprise to find they were nice and hard and ready for me. At first I just used my lips but something said 'teeth' so, ever so gently, I gave them a little nip. Ooh, that was so good, so, so good. I tried a little harder and, in unison, we both cried out. I repeated the experiment on the other nipple and, after a certain amount of to-and-fro, we discovered that her right breast was marginally more sensitive than her left. But play turned to passion and, as the tension built, she scrabbled with her legs and pulled my leg between her thighs so that her pussy was pressed directly against me. For the moment all worries about my being scrawny were gone. I knew just how good this felt because I was feeling it too. I broke from kissing her breasts and wrapped my arms around her, crushing us together, just as she wanted. I could feel that she was close, not to a firework display as we had shared that morning but to something more spiritual. I, she, we, needed intensity and, as I dug my nails in and slowly raked them down her back, that was enough to push us over the edge.

"Oh, Julie! Oh, Julie, Oh Julie!" she repeated over and over again. She was sobbing with emotion as the climax wrung every last drop from her. She kissed me, her lips locking on mine as if we were trying to swallow one another, trying desperately to hang on to this closeness, this oneness, this bonding, this love.

Of course it couldn't last forever and, in the end, we had to collapse, exhausted, lying side by side, enjoying the afterglow.

"I love you, Julie," Sandra said, simply. "I have since the first day we met, the day you joined the company. I want us to stay like this forever."

"So do I," I replied, and I meant it.