Heart's a Mess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gianniana
Gianniana
219 Followers

Gail whimpered as Valentin brushed his lips lightly over her skin, leaving goose bumps in the wake of his perfect mouth.

"Stop teasing," she pleaded, sliding her hands through his silky curls to hold his mouth over her nipple. He continued his sweet torture by slowly drawing circles around her already hard nipple with his tongue and sucking on the skin around it. He repeated the process with her other breast until she locked her legs around his waist. He could feel her thighs trembling and gave in to her silent pleading.

Gail clapped a hand over her mouth as he took her nipple between his teeth and tugged lightly. She'd read many an article that claimed that women with very large breasts didn't have sensitive nipples. Until now, she'd agreed with them. Maybe Valentin just had a talented tongue.

"Stop, please. This is..." She trailed off as he flicked the tip of his tongue over her.

"I'm not even done with this yet. I like to take my time." He drew his finger from one of her nipples to her belly button. "Mmm, sensitive?" He asked huskily as she tightened her fingers in his hair.

"I'm very ticklish" Gail whispered breathlessly. The sensation of his fingers tracing lines down to the waistband of her jeans was more than a tickle though. She thought she would cum right then as she lifted herself for him to pull her jeans and panties off and her butt came in contact with the cold marble countertop.

"Sorry." He grinned and knelt in front of her.

"You're so beautiful." He groaned as she widened her legs to accommodate his shoulders. Her dark lips glistened with her juices and Valentin felt her shiver as he ran a finger down her slit.

"So wet." He kissed the soft skin of her inner thighs and smiled when she jumped.

"Relax. I'm not going to bite. Just nibble maybe." He drew circles over her puffy lips before dipping into her sweet hole.

"You're killing me." She gasped, reaching up to play with her nipples as he explored. "What if someone—" she clutched the edge of the counter as he sucked her clit into his mouth.

"What if someone...?" He asked briefly before running his tongue up her slit.

"Jesus." She groaned squeezing her eyes shut.

"No, Valentin." He slid one, then two fingers into her tight heat cursing when her quiet moans made it difficult to sit there and not surge to his feet and slam himself into her.

"Please, come up here," she begged, looking down at him.

He ignored her and continued sliding his fingers in and out of her dripping pussy. His other fingers spread her lips wide and the tip of his tongue flicked over her exposed clit, drawing a whimper from her lips.

"Fuck me," She begged, arching her back to press herself harder against him.

"If you insist." He smiled up at her and stood and his fingers left her reluctantly.

"Let me." She brushed his hands away when he moved to unzip his jeans.

Valentin let out the breath he wasn't aware that he was holding when she pushed the denim material down his legs. He stepped back as she slid off the counter and knelt before him.

"Oh no you don't...we can do that later. I don't even think I could last." He gripped her shoulders as she ignored him and teasingly licked the head of his cock.

"Turn around." He growled, feeling impatient when she took her time to stand and turn around. His control snapped when she bent over the counter and presented the round firm cheeks of her ass to him. His long slender fingers ran over the smooth, taut flesh before he moved closer, relishing in the heat radiating from her pussy, begging him to fill her.

"Please." She wiggled her ass and he fought the urge to smack it. Instead he positioned himself at her opening and in one fluid stroke buried himself to the hilt.

"Fuckkk!!" She groaned, dropping her head to rest on her arms and pushing back as he gripped her waist and slowly rocked into her.

"Faster." She pushed herself back on him.

"Wait." He groaned, curling his toes against the cold floor. She was tight and he felt his control slipping even further when she squeezed him.

"We can't make too much noise," he whispered leaning forward so his lips could reach her ear. Her groans of pleasure intensified and he had to cover her mouth with one hand as he picked up the pace f his thrusts.

Gail's body rocked back and forth to meet him, the soft slapping of their skin was only a little louder than the faucet, but when she felt her orgasm coming quickly, she squeezed him hard and he started to slam into her, his hand falling from her mouth to grip her shoulder.

"Fuck! Valentin, I'm coming, shit!" She gasped rolling her hips against him.

He gripped her hips and slowed down his thrusts, lazily pumping his hips.

"What the..."

"Quiet." He reached up to cover her mouth with his hand continuing with his lazy, shallow strokes.

"I told you that you had to be quiet." He leaned forward to whisper into her ear and pulled away from her, picking up her panties from the floor.

"You don't want to be quiet, so I'll just have to make sure you don't make any noise Katzchen." He wadded the lacy black garment and pushed it into her mouth before covering it with his hand again.

Gail felt her body heat up as the moisture in her mouth was sucked up by the panty when Valentin slowly slid himself into her again. To say that he was gentle like before would be an understatement. He rode her hard, pushing deep into her as her muffled whimpers escaped. It continued like that for what seemed like forever. Whenever Gail got close, he would slow down until she relaxed against him. She was ready, trembling hard against the sink as he fucked her hard again. She could feel how his balls had tightened as they slapped against her clit.

"Please, please Valentin, I need to cum!" She somehow managed to groan around her panties and his hand.

"Fine." He spat out, moving his hand and yanking the soaked panties out of her mouth and anchored himself with his hands on her hips thrusting up into her roughly, bottoming out as he watched her writhe under him.

"Oh god! I'm coming!" She whispered tightly, her walls gripping him mercilessly as he fought against her tightness to push deeper into her.

"Me too," he answered, beads of sweat dripping from his chest onto her back. He pumped into her once more before pulling out and spraying himself on her back. The sight of his pearly white cum dripping onto her dark skin made him shiver again.

"I can't move my legs," Gail giggled quietly, leaning forward to support herself on the countertop.

"Here, let me clean you up." Valentin grabbed a towel from the bar beside the sink and wet one corner. He wiped the traces of their little romp away and sighed. This wasn't the way he imagined his first time with Gail being, but given a certain circumstance named Michael sleeping on his loveseat, he couldn't hear her screams as he took her on his bed.

"This was fun." She smiled shakily up at him as she gathered her underwear and other articles of clothing from the floor.

"Wait. Let me get you a shirt or something. You can't go out there like that." He pushed past her and walked quietly back to his room to grab a t-shirt.

He wanted to laugh when she put it on and it hung to her thighs. "Well, at least it covers the important parts," she said as she pulled her panties on underneath.

"Come here, Katzchen." He wrapped a hand around her waist and leaned down to give her a searing kiss.

"I want you to go sleep in my bed. No arguments. I can sleep through anything." He smiled at her and led her down the hallway to his bedroom.

"Thank you, so much, for letting me have the bed. I really do feel bad about taking your spot and leaving you to the snoring beasts out there." She joked quietly, clutching her clothes to her body as he stood in front of her in the doorway to his bedroom.

"Well, let me take you out sometime as payback for sending me to the lions." He stroked her lower back soothingly as someone's loud snore reached their ears from the living room.

"That sounds great. I can give you my number and you can text me sometime or whatever." She smiled as he kissed her gently and closed the door behind him. She heard his footsteps get fainter and turned to the rumpled covers on his huge, four poster bed. As she ran her fingers over the dark stained wood, she couldn't help but wonder if he made it himself. She settled between the sheets and let his warm, male scent lull her to sleep.

Gianniana
Gianniana
219 Followers
12