Hearts Aflame Ch. 2

Story Info
Jeff & Karen at the mercy of Mr. Shin & Mr. Knee.
904 words
3.57
84.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 06/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went into the kitchen, my body aching, my heart going out to Karen. As I left I noticed Mr. Shin wrapping something around the stump where her finger used to be. She was obviously in a lot of pain but there was nothing I could do that wouldn't mean more pain. I started work on an omelette.

"Hey Jeff," came Mr. Shin's voice, "I hope you're wearing an apron in there!"

I quickly grabbed Karen's pink, frilly apron from the oven handle and slipped it on, frightened of any repercussions for non-compliance.

The omelette was quickly made and I took two plates and cutlery back into the living room. Mr. Knee has his head between Karen's legs and was licking her pussy while Mr. Shin watched, grinning. Karen seemed to be in a daze, her eyes glazed and vacant.

"Ah, food! Smells good Jeff. Mr. Knee! I think this may be a bit tastier."

They both laughed as they took the plates and started eating.

"Love the apron, Jeff," said Mr. Shin and they both laughed again. "What about some entertainment, Jeff?" asked Mr. Knee. "Hey, that's a good idea. How about a slow wank, Jeff? C'mon, you can do it."

I hesitated, not sure if they meant it and Mr. Shin reached over and grabbed hold of one of Karen's nipples and squeezed hard and cruelly. Karen's eyes suddenly came to life and her body stiffened as his fingers twisted. I lifted the apron and started pumping and squeezing, trying to induce an erection. I tried to imagine something exciting while pulling my foreskin back and forth over the head. Mr. Shin kept twisting until I managed to get hard. Then he let her go and both men settled in to watch me as they ate.

I started getting a bit faster as the enjoyment flowed through my body regardless. As one hand pulled at my now hard cock, the other held onto my balls.

"Not so fast, Jeff, we don't want you coming yet." "And let go of your balls, you queer," added Mr. Knee.

I let go and slowed down. My balls now flapped around as I pulled myself in front of them. They eventually finished the omelette. My erection was starting to fade and Mr. Knee noticed first.

"Looks like Jeff is losing interest, Mr. Shin." "Stop, Jeff. It's obviously not working, is it?" "Sorry, Mr. Shin, I can't keep -" "None of your pathetic excuses now, Jeff, or I'm afraid we'll just take it out on poor little Karen here." To illustrate his point, he slapped her across the face. "NO!" I shrieked accidentally. "Will you ever learn, Jeff? You only speak when I tell you to." Mr. Shin shook his head. "Come here."

I went and stood in front of him, waiting for whatever pain he was going to inflict on me.

"Lift the apron, Jeff, I can't see the target." I lifted the frilly hem, blocking my own view of what he was going to do.

I felt his hand grasping my cock, tightly squeezing then pulling. The pain was slow in coming but eventually swept through me as he pulled my cock further away from my body. Then I felt something flick at my balls, then again, then again. The pain was white hot.

"Is that enough to be getting on with, Jeff?" Mr. Shin asked cheerfully. "Yes, Mr. Shin." I managed through clenched teeth and he released me. "Good boy. Now I think you should go and get dressed up for us in some of your wife's clothes. Maybe that will get your excitement back. Mr. Knee will help you while I stay and keep your lovely wife company. Would you mind, Mr. Knee?" "Of course not, Mr. Shin. Let's get you all sexy, Jeff."

He stood up and took hold of my arm, leading me up the stairs to the bedroom. I stood back as he pulled out drawers and rifled through them, throwing various clothing all around the room. Eventually he found some pink panties, a matching bra and some stockings, all of which he threw at me. He then turned his attention to the wardrobe. From this he took a couple of very girly dresses which he also threw at me.

"Where's the bathroom, Jeff?" he suddenly asked. "Next door along, just outside on the landing," I pointed.

He grabbed me and took me into the bathroom.

"Lay in the bath, Jeff." I did as I was told.

He then unzipped his fly, pulled his cock out and proceeded to piss on me. The liquid was hot as it gushed and splashed over my face. He aimed for my mouth and a few drops leaked through my lips. He then pissed up my nose, forcing my mouth open which he then started pissing in. I almost drowned as my mouth filled with his urine. I swallowed, gagged, almost threw up. Finally he finished.

"Jesus, I needed that! Now we need to get you cleaned up, Jeff. A shower and a shave I reckon. Get rid of all that hair."

I stood up and turned the shower on, throwing the wet apron in the corner. Gratefully soothing my body with the hot water, starting to soap myself up. Mr. Knee's hand appeared holding a razor.

"All the hair gone, Jeff." Was all he said.

I started shaving the hair from my body.