Hearts Apart

Story Info
You have a surprise for returning lover.
4.8k words
4.41
34.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,230 Followers

As I round the corner and head down the ramp that leads to the airport terminal, I see you almost the same moment you see me.

My heart soars and my stomach turns to butterflies not only because I'm seeing you, my love, again after nearly a month apart, but also from seeing your reaction. Your eyes sparkle, your smile is a mile wide and you can't help but do an excited jig as I close the distance between us.

The moment I pass through the door and enter the terminal, you can't hold back. I drop my carry-on bag and catch you as you leap into my arms, kissing and hugging in a welcome-home greeting. I'm so wrapped up in the kissing that it takes me a few seconds to register that your rock-hard nipples are all but drilling holes in my chest. But when I set you down, I can't fail to notice - nor can anyone else - that you're wearing a tight t-shirt with no bra, and your tiny titties are quite prominent. You're also wearing a short denim skirt that shows off your tight butt and shapely legs, and I have a feeling the two-hour drive home might just get interesting.

But I say nothing for the moment as I pick up my bag and we head toward the baggage claim. You're oblivious to the lustful stares of every other man we see, but I'm not, and I almost feel like yelling to everyone I pass, "you may want her, but she's all mine!"

I don't blame them for lusting after you. I still do, even after 22 years of marriage and three years of courtship before that. There are two trite expressions that fit you to a T. One is, "dynamite comes in small packages," the other is a line from an old song, "5-foot-2 and eyes of blue." You might be 5-2 in your shoes, but your eyes are indeed blue, a deep, radiant blue, and your body really is dynamite. It's tight without being bony, with just a little padding in all the right places, topped by a full head of dark, curly hair cut very short.

It's a package that appealed to me just about the first time I laid eyes on you.

That would have been during your freshman year at the university, my sophomore year. Hard to believe now, but you were such a wallflower. You really didn't fit in with your sorority, and you were miserable that first year. You were considered a plain Jane, you were a relentlessly dedicated student, and your religious upbringing and your subsequent refusal to touch alcohol earned you a fair amount of scorn.

Nevertheless, you needed a date for the sorority's big spring dance that year. You would have been mortified to learn that your sorority big sister came to my fraternity house looking for anyone who would be your date. The first few guys she asked turned her down when they found out who their date would be. They wanted a date they could get drunk and try to screw. Me, I didn't have a steady girl at the time, and I didn't have any plans, so I said sure, why not? I'd never met you, never even seen you, but your big sis said you were "cute."

She arranged for us to meet at the Student Union a few days before the dance, and the first thing I saw were those eyes. They just drew me in, and the longer we talked, the more I wondered if my frat brothers had lost their minds. I couldn't believe my luck. Yes, you were quiet and kind of shy, but we seemed to connect, and the more we talked, the more you opened up. I quickly found out that you were very smart, and had a very dry sense of humor. And even from the first, I could tell that buried under the surface was a very sexy woman waiting for the right man to draw her out.

We surprised a few folks that night. For one, you looked radiant in your ball gown, with your makeup done just so. For another, we really had a great time, dancing and talking, all without the first drop of liquor. At the end of the night, when I took you back to your dorm, I pulled you to me and we kissed. It was like electric sparks crackling between us, and when it was over and I'd seen you inside, I knew I was hopelessly in love.

You weren't quite as smitten with me initially, but you were interested enough to go out with me on two more dates before the end of the school year, and interested enough to come back to the university for your sophomore year. You told me after you came back that I was the only reason you gave the college and the sorority another year.

It didn't take long for us to become a full-blown item, and I soon learned that while you may have been quiet, shy and religious, you were also a very passionate woman with the normal desires of any other 20-year-old. I learned that you loved to kiss, and that you had - still have - a hot, wet, willing mouth and an active tongue. And I sensed as the year went by that you were fighting an internal battle about sex.

I knew how serious you were about your religion. You still are, to a degree. I mean, your father's a Baptist pastor, for crying out loud, and I wasn't about push you into sex, no matter how badly I wanted you. And I wanted you very, very badly. But we got pretty adventurous as the year went by and our love deepened. I got to touch your breasts and between your legs - all safely covered by your clothes - but still, it was progress, and your hands were just as active.

We almost did it the night of the spring dance. That was the first time I actually got my hand in your panties and got my first feel of your wet pussy, and the first time you got in my slacks and felt my hardness. We were making out in my car, and if we'd had any place we could have gone, we would have crossed the threshold right then. But you weren't quite ready.

Finally, however, on our last date before the summer break, it happened, and every detail sticks out in my mind like it happened yesterday. You had moved out of the dorm the day before, and were leaving for home the next morning. I was planning on staying on campus through the summer, living at the frat house. There were a couple of classes I wanted to take that summer, and I had a part-time job that I didn't want to give up. Also, I wanted to jump on a nice apartment as soon as I could. After two years of living in the frat house, I'd had my fill of it, and my folks had agreed to let me get my own place for my senior year.

But I was still at the house, and except for the house mother and a couple of other guys, we were alone. We'd gone for pizza, then came back and sat in the living room to watch some TV. Of course, we completely ignored the TV as we started making out. You just seemed so... animated. You were a little sad and weepy because we were facing three months apart, but also excited, giddy even. We hadn't been kissing and touching more than five minutes when I had three buttons on your blouse undone and my hand was in your bra, getting my first feel of your hand-sized tits and rock-hard nipples.

You wrapped your hand around the bulge in my pants and asked me to take you up to my room.

"Are you sure, baby," I asked, not quite ready to believe this was happening.

"I'm very sure," you whispered. "I want something nice to remember you by through the summer."

"I don't have any rubbers, so..." I started, but you put a finger over my lips and shushed me.

"I've been timing my cycle for the past couple of months, and I'm not fertile right now," you said. "This is something I've wanted for a long time, and I'm tired of waiting. I love you and I want you. Now. Tonight."

Your hands were shaking as we walked down the hall, and as soon as I shut and locked the door, our hands were all over each other. I finished unbuttoning your blouse and you pulled my t-shirt off. You quickly unhooked your bra, and I just stared at your perfect titties. I am not a classic breast man, in that I've never been that turned on by big-breasted women, but I have always loved to play with a woman's tits. I immediately bent down, and kissed, licked, sucked and fondled your little A-cups, worshipping them the way deserved to be worshipped.

As I feasted on your tits, I glanced up to see your head thrown back and a heavenly look of supreme lust etched on your face. I knew it was your first time, whereas I had had a little bit of experience with girls I'd gone with before I met you. So I took the lead. Truthfully, I was as nervous as you were. I'd dreamed of that moment for a year, and I didn't want to screw it up. If you were going to give yourself to me, I wanted to make damn sure that it was something you'd remember forever.

I pushed you gently onto my twin bed, unbuttoned your jeans and pulled them off, and your panties came off with them. Again, I stared at the magnificence of your compact body.

"God, you're beautiful," I whispered in awe. I quickly shucked my pants and crawled in bed next to you. I started working on your tits again, but I didn't linger. I kissed and licked my way down your stomach, to your abdomen, as I slowly ran my fingers through your pouty lower lips. You were hot and very wet as I slowly worked a couple of fingers into your box, thumbing your clit as I slowly worked my way until I was face-to-face with your pussy.

At that time, you had a dark, thick, unruly patch of hair between your legs, but your labia were just prominent enough to shine through your bush. I slowly breathed on your superhot pussy, and followed by licking up your furrow, ending by curling my tongue around your throbbing clit. You moaned loudly and your body started doing the sexual shimmy, your hips rolling around so as to keep a firm connection between my mouth and your pussy.

In the meantime, my cock was threatening to bore a hole in the mattress, it was so hard. Your sounds of lust swelled as I ate your pussy with absolute abandon, but before you reached your climax, you pulled my head away from your crotch.

"Please, please, I want to come with you," you panted. "Please, put it in. F-f-fuck me. I want you soooo baaaad."

I was astounded, and aroused beyond belief to hear that coming from you, who never curse. I was soon to find out that you knew a lot of other words, too, and you weren't shy about using them once you got hot.

I got up on my knees and bent so that my cock was level with your pussy. I rubbed the head of my dick between your lips, to introduce it to its new home, then slowly slipped the head in you. I was going to go slow, because I'm fairly big - about seven inches and kind of thick - and I didn't want to hurt you when I broke your hymen, but you weren't having any of that. The moment my cock passed your gates, you thrust your hips up hard to meet my incoming push. I really didn't have to do anything; you effectively popped your own cherry, and then we fucked.

God, it was heavenly. You were so tight, but wet, hot and active. I bent down, gathered you in my arms and we attacked each other's mouths, our passion running wild. You squealed, gasped, moaned and urged me to fuck you, fuck you and fuck you some more. I could feel your body writhing under mine as we hurtled toward a glorious mutual orgasm. I tried to hold back the volcano of cum that was boiling in my balls, but as your sounds of lust mounted and you hit an orgasmic plateau, you yelled for me to, "fuck me hard, don't hold anything back!"

And I didn't. I felt the sizzle of an electric orgasm explode out the end of my cock as I bathed your spastic pussy in my hot cream. As I came, I stared at your face, at the climactic contortions, at the lust that was evident all over your face. Your body was a live wire of spasms and twitches as we spent ourselves in, on and around each other.

Finally, we slowly came back to earth, and as we lay in the afterglow, I asked you if you had any regrets, and you just smiled that smile that luminates your whole face.

"Of course not," you laughed. "Something that beautiful has to be right."

It didn't take long for our arousal to rebuild, and this time you pushed me on my back and climbed on top. There is no more exquisite feeling your hot pussy melting over my hard cock as my cum flows out of your hole. We took our time the second time, and that's when we really learned how to make love with each other. I discovered that you like it on top, because you can govern how deep I go in you. Truth is, with your physique, you probably couldn't take a cock much bigger than mine. Not that there will ever be another cock for you, as long as I'm alive. You tell me constantly that I'm all the man you'll ever need, and I sure as hell wouldn't dream of putting my cock in any other woman.

Later that night, long after we'd fallen asleep entwined in each other's arms, I found myself in a spoon position, with my hard cock wedged between your legs. Instinctively, I pushed forward and slid into you, and we enjoyed a slow, sleepy fuck in that position. Then we fucked one final time, as the early-morning light filtered into my room.

I was delighted when your folks invited me to come spend the Fourth of July holiday at your house. That showed me that they understood how serious we were about each other. Unfortunately, we didn't get a chance to fuck that weekend. You were on your period, and we probably wouldn't have gotten a chance anyway. But you did show me the lake outside your home town, and we found a secluded spot, where you fished my cock out of my shorts, stroked me up to full hardness, then bent your head to my lap and sucked my cock.

To say I was blown away would be an understatement. I mean, I had gone down on you that first time, but I figured that good Baptist girl like you wouldn't enjoy giving head. I figured wrong. You took about half of my cock in your hot mouth and worked the rest with your fist. Your tongue swirled around my shaft as you blew me slowly and lovingly.

And you knew how to make it last, too. Every time I started to stiffen and begin to thrust up as my orgasm approached, you squeezed the base of my cock to stem the tide. You did that about a half-dozen times, until I was begging for release, then you went to town, sucking and stroking. I tried to warn you that I was about to cum, and that just made you double your efforts. You kind of coughed and gagged a little bit when I came in your mouth, but you managed to swallow almost all of what was an insanely prodigious load. Then you lifted your head back up, smiled that little smile and smacked your lips.

That told me that while you may have been a virgin when we met, you were a very instinctive lover. Either you read well and absorbed whatever sex manual you may have run across, or you just knew what to do without being taught. And as the years have gone by, I've learned that you have very few limits on what you are willing to do with me.

About the only things you won't do sexually boil down to girls, groups and animals. Beyond that, you're up for anything. You've let me fuck and shoot my cum in all of your holes, including your ass. You were a little apprehensive about that, until I gently coaxed you into it, and after that, you were hooked. We 69 quite a lot, we've watched each other masturbate, both with hands and toys, and we've listened to each other masturbate on the telephone when I've been on the road. I've even let you fuck me with a strap-on, and I've used the strap-on to double-fuck you. That was really kinky. I looked like a freak with two dicks, but you came like a rocket. We've fucked in the back yard, at the park, a sleazy motel, at any number of unusual places. You have the most wonderful imagination where sex is concerned, just as long it's with me.

We waited for two more years before we got married. You graduated in December, finishing a tough four-year course in 3 1/2 years, then we married the following spring, after I finished my masters in business. Then I went to work for a good company, and put you through graduate school then through your doctorate, as you fulfilled your ambition of being college history professor. You have also blessed me with three beautiful children, two daughters and a son, and we live a comfortable life in a university town.

It hasn't all been rosy. We have had a few setbacks. We still mourn a miscarriage you went through after our oldest daughter was born. And you and our son were nearly killed when a drunk driver hit your car nearly head-on one evening after a soccer game. You were both extremely lucky. The drunk was killed when his car was hit by another car that had been following behind his. You suffered a broken back and were in traction for six months, and our son lost his right leg below the knee. Fortunately, you seem to have made a full recovery, and our son has adjusted well to his prosthesis. This tells you how much he takes after you. The boy loves to show off his stump. He's at that gross-out age, and he can outgross anyone when he nonchalantly pulls his leg off and waves it around, as his girlfriends all squeal in mock terror.

And, of course, my job requires a lot of extensive travel, which keeps us apart more than either of us would like. The tradeoff is that I've done well financially - we both have - and I'll probably be able to retire in about 10 years, when I'm 55.

All of this flashes through my mind in but a second as we retrieve my luggage and head for the car.

Once we get to the car, you ask me to drive. Even though I'm tired from my trip, I agree, since I detect a gleam of naughtiness in your eyes. Once we're on the interstate for the drive home, I mention your absence of a bra, and how much I enjoyed the way your perky tits jiggled under your t-shirt. You lean to your right against the door, pull your mini-skirt up to your waist and show me your naked, well-trimmed pussy.

"Yeah, and no panties, either," you say, licking your lips lasciviously. "You like?"

"I love," I answer, as my cock stiffens from the thought that you were walking around through a busy airport terminal with no underwear. Man, what a woman!

You pull your skirt down while we drive through and out of the city, but snuggle up close to me as we drive. The lowering sun casts a sensual glow through the summer sky as we reach the outer suburbs and the traffic begins to thin. Dusk is beginning to fall as we reach more open country. You slide back over to the other side of the front seat, and give me a smoky look. I'm looking at the road, when I glance over and do a double-take as I see you pulling your shirt over your head.

You squeeze your tiny titties and roll your nipples between your fingers as my cock gets hard again. Your tongue is soooo enticing as you slowly lick your lips. It's tough, but I tear my eyes away to keep at least some of my attention on the road. When I look over again, my eyes nearly bug out. You have slipped your skirt off and are sitting on the seat naked, your legs spread and two fingers slowly working between the lips of your pussy. I squeeze my cock in my slacks as I watch your lewd display.

I groan as I divide my attention between the highway and you. I watch as you slide those two fingers past your lips and finger yourself. I can see that you are very wet, both from the glint of your dew and the squishy sound your fingers are making. You get a good bit of your juice on your fingers then slide over next to me and press those fingers to my mouth. I lick your fingers clean, savoring your pungent taste.

You work your other hand, your right hand, back between your legs, while your left hand caresses my cock through my slacks. You give me another taste of your cunt, then take both hands and unzip my fly. You reach in, and pull my cock out through my boxers and the fly. I'm already wet at the tip and hard as a rock as you slowly stroke my throbbing cock. I reach down and take over stroking your pussy. It's hot, wet and trembling. As we masturbate each other, slowly and sensually, you whisper in my ear.

"I've missed you so much," you say, then lick my ear and lightly kiss my earlobe, sending shivers down my spine. I quicken my efforts in your cunt, and your body begins to twitch involuntarily as an orgasm begins to build. You grip my cock tighter as your gasps and little cries fill the car. Your orgasmic noises reach a crescendo, then you pause for just a split second before a gasping groan escapes your lips as you climax on my hand. Your body goes through a quick series of spasms as your orgasm washes over you.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,230 Followers
12