Hearts on Fire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,615 Followers

Sally was still sitting on the bed and had a look desire mixed with a little fear. Sam pulled her up to hug her and they both looked in the mirror at the lustful picture they made.

"Are you sure you want this baby?" Sam breathed into Sally's ear, as her hand stroked Sally's ass. Although she knew Sally was determined to have her do this, she said, "It's not too late to change your mind, you know. But once you say yes, I am not going to stop until I have your virginity." She was getting very turned on by the scene.

"Jesus, yes!" answered Sally. "I've wanted you to fuck me forever."

Sam could feel her trembling in her arms. "All right," she whispered. "I'm going to fuck you and take your virginity. It will be mine forever you know."

"Yes, I want that, I want you to fuck me hard, fuck me until I scream," Sally gasped. "I want that so bad."

Sam was no longer surprised or shocked by Sally's sexual vocabulary. She liked it and said, "Yes, I will fuck you hard. You will scream and scream but I'm not going to stop until you have passed out with pleasure."

After gazing at the sight in the mirror for a moment more, she told Sally to get on the bed.

Sally climbed on the bed on her knees.

"No. I want you on your back," said Sam a little harshly. The commanding sound of her voice almost surprised her. It must be the cock, she thought. The power rush was incredible. She could feel her pussy juice dripping down her legs. "I want to look into your eyes as I take your virginity. I want to see the excitement and love in your eyes as I fuck you hard. I want to see your eyes as my big cock goes all the way into that sweet and tight pussy of yours." Sam was breathing hard as she finished her words. Her heart was thumping in her chest and her legs felt weak.

Sally stared back at Sam in wonder. It appeared that Sam was at least as excited as she was. She turned over and lay on her back, her legs spread wide.

Sam climbed onto the bed and between Sally's legs. She leaned down and kissed her lips before moving down to her hard nipples. She sucked one and then the other, bringing moans of pleasure from her lover. She bit her nipple rather hard.

"Ohhhhh, yes," Sally gasped and squirmed under Sam.

Sam laughed and bit the other nipple and heard another moan. "You like it when I bite your nipples, don't you?" she said.

Sally just moaned.

"I'll have to remember that," she added before bending her head to kiss down Sally's stomach. When she reached her swollen pussy she wasted no time and dove in. Sally screamed as Sam sucked and lavishly kissed her swollen lips. It wasn't just that she wanted her juices. No, she wanted to make sure her pussy was good and wet. Sam moved lower and took one long swipe at the crack of her ass and her cute little anus with her tongue. She just loved the tactile feeling of her puckered rosebud.

Sam knew, though, that this wasn't what she was supposed to be doing. She began to stroke Sally's pussy with her fingers and lick her at the same time. "God, I love the taste of your pussy," she whispered.

When Sam thought Sally was ready, she pulled away. She looked down at Sally's almost hysterical face and smiled.

"Come on!" pleaded Sally. "Please fuck me."

Sam crawled between her lover's already spread legs. She wrapped her hand around the large dildo and brought the head to Sally's pulsing hole. The head of the shaft looked far too big to fit into the young girl's small hole. She hesitated.

"Please, Sam, fuck me. Take my virginity and make me yours forever."

With a determined look, Sam pressed the head of the dildo to Sally's hole. She watched as her hole stretched until the head popped inside. She looked up and saw that Sally's eyes were closed and a look of concentration on her pretty face. Slowly she began to push forward, feeling her hole resists the intrusion.

"Ahhh," moaned Sally, half in pleasure and half in pain. But in spite of the pain she screamed, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

"All right," Sam said as much to herself as Sally. With that she pushed harder.

"Ahhhheeeee!!!" screamed Sally.

Sam felt chills racing up and down her spin. She pushed harder.

"Oh God, oh God," Sally moaned, throwing her head back and forth.

Sam felt Sally's hips lifting up toward her and knew that she wanted more. With a grunt she pushed hard, forcing the large dildo all the way into her lover's hole. When it could go no deeper she paused, leaning down onto her lover. "It's all the way inside you. I have your virginity now," she whispered. "It is mine forever."

Sally moaned and grabbed Sam's head, pulling her lips to her own. Both women were gasping for breath when they parted.

Sam lifted her hips, pulling the dildo out of Sally before plunging back inside.

"Ahhh, it's stretching me," screamed Sally. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes."

"That's it, that's it, take all of my cock," Sam gasped as the knob on the harness began to stimulate her clit. "God I love fucking you," she said. Her hips began to move up and down rapidly, thrusting all the way into Sally each time.

Soon the room was filled with the slapping sound of their two bodies and their mutual grunts of pleasure. Within a few minutes the knob on the harness began to push Sam toward a climax. "Oh yes," she moaned as a strong climax suddenly took her. She plunged in deeply and shuddered in pleasure.

Sally was right behind her. Her legs were now wrapped around Sam's waist and her arms around her neck. She held on as Sam pounded into her. "I'm cummmmmiiiinnnng," she screamed as her orgasm rushed over her. She lifted her hips and froze in mid-air. She had never experienced a climax quite like this one. It was different then when she was eaten or when she used her fingers. The long dildo was touching places she had never had touched before. Her pussy throbbed around the dildo as if trying to pull it into her body. But what excited her most was knowing that it was her lover, Sam, who was at the other end.

Sam continued to plunge the long cock into Sally until her climax began to wane. When she finally slowed, she realized that Sally was not moving. When she looked down, she found that Sally had passed out.

Sam got up and hurried to the bathroom and got a cold cloth and placed it on Sally's head.

It took a few moments for Sally to open her eyes. When she did, her lips curled into a smile.

Sam almost sighed in relief. "You passed out and I was worried about you," she whispered as she leaned over and gently kissed Sally's lips.

"That was the most amazing thing that I have ever experienced," said Sally. She reached up and gently touched Sam's face. There were tears in Sally's eyes as she said, "I love you."

Sam smiled and said, "I love you too, sweetheart." She pulled Sally into her arms.

After a while, the girls separated and lay back, cooling down. "I've got us another present," said Sally.

"After the first present, I'm afraid to ask what it is," replied Sam.

Sally giggled, got up and went to her suitcase. There she pulled out a flat package, which Sam guessed to be a book, and brought it back to her reclined lover.

"You can only have my virginity once," she said, "but you can have fun lots of times with this."

Sam carefully unwrapped the parcel and flipped it over to reveal a book called, "Illustrated Lesbian Sex Positions". There it was, staring her in the face: the "L" word. She didn't want to think about it too much. She looked at what she did as loving Sally, but she didn't like the other label as it suggested a more important change in status within her world. Despite that quick thought however, Sam opened the book and with Sally looking over her shoulder and fondling her breast, started looking at the pictures.

"Wow!! Some of these look like a lot of fun," exclaimed Sally as she gently pinched Sam's nipple, "we'll have to spend a lot of time trying some of these."

Sam was also finding the pictures inspiring. Despite everything, she was enjoying looking at the women in the poses and was mentally checking off some of the more interesting positions that she thought she'd like to try later.

Sam leaned her head back and kissed Sally's cheek. "You are a really bad influence on me," she whispered. Sally's hand and the hot pictures were warming up her pussy, but she decided that she needed a shower and some supper. "Let's go clean up and go eat. I'm starving after all this energy we just used up," she said as she twisted around. Sally let go of the nipple and pouted, but had to agree that it was time for a break.

Key West has lots of great restaurants and a festive atmosphere year-round, so the girls had no problem walking from their condo and finding somewhere to eat. After supper, they walked around some of the streets to get a bit of exercise and as they were walking towards the waterfront, Sally stopped and pointed at a big house that had been converted to a hotel.

"Hey, that's Jewell's Place! Let's go to their night club!" she stated.

"What's Jewell's Place?" asked Sam. "Anyway, you're still too young to go to night clubs."

"Boy, are you ever naïve," answered Sally. "Every college student worth her salt has a good fake ID. Anyway, Jewell's is a hotel that caters only to women. I checked them out on the web before we left. Their nightclub seems to have a fun atmosphere and you and I can dance together there. Come on, don't be a spoilsport!"

Sally could be very persuasive, and despite her serious reservations about Sally's age and being in a lesbian hangout, Sam allowed herself to be pulled over to the door. Sally pushed the buzzer and after both their ID's given a quick check, the girls were welcomed into the club. They looked around at what seemed to be just a normal bar, except that there were about thirty women there and no men, not even a bouncer.

The girls got themselves a glass of wine and found a table. Women were dancing with each other in the middle of the room, some were hugging and others were sitting very close to each other in intimate conversations. Once in a while, they'd see women kissing ... even a little groping, all sorts of behaviors that you might see in a straight bar. Except that it was just women! Sally instantly felt at home, though Sam was a bit nervous.

After taking it all in for a few minutes, Sally asked Sam to dance. Because of her straight-laced upbringing and her conservative lifestyle, Sam never was comfortable dancing, especially not with another woman. Tonight she decided that if she was going to be in a club with her lover, and since women dancing together were natural here, she would go ahead and take a chance. She pulled Sally to her feet and moved to dance floor. After a couple of fast songs, the music changed to something slower, and without hesitating, Sam and Sally moved into each other's arms. They held each other close, pressing their breasts together. Sam quickly looked around and saw that they weren't the only ones in a clutch and decided that it was "in for a penny, in for a pound." She held Sally close and began nuzzling her lover's neck.

"Oh, sweetie," murmured Sally "I love the way you hold me so much." She started running her hands up and down Sam's back, sometimes reaching to her ass and pulling her in for a moment.

Sam was a bit worried about that, but saw others doing the same thing and decided to relax and enjoy. She looked into Sally's eyes and saw the love that they young girl had for her. A chill ran up and down her spine. Without thinking she pressed her lips to Sally's. A moan escaped both of their lips. When Sam realized what they were doing she pulled away and looked around. She was relieved to see that no one seemed to be watching them. As they walked back to their table holding hands, someone from behind asked a question which chilled Sam to her very core.

"Sam, is that you?"

She turned around to see a tall woman with long red hair, wearing a very elegant blouse giving her a strange look. It was Marie, a friend from graduate school! She and Marie had done their PhD's at the same university and had worked together on a few projects. Though they were friendly, they were never close friends because they moved in different social circles. Sam knew that Marie was an acknowledged lesbian.

Marie saw the look of panic on Sam's face and gave her a quick little hug and told her she was glad to see her again. Sam calmed down and realized that there wasn't much she could do right now. Here she was, in a lesbian club, dancing with a young woman, meeting a friend who obviously was there for similar reasons.

Sam regained her wits and introduced Sally to Marie who then invited them to join her and a friend at a booth in the corner of the bar. Sam looked at Sally who shrugged and nodded ok, so they got their wine and joined the others. Marie introduced her partner Deborah, a short dark-haired woman and then a few other friends. After a moment of discomfort, Marie leaned close to Sam and jokingly whispered, "Ok, spill the beans. What's going on here? I thought that you had married that Larry guy and that you were going to live happily ever after in a small college town?"

Sam had always liked Marie despite the differences in social groups. Marie had always seemed friendly and non-judgmental. She had been good company when they were working together. For quite some time Sam had felt the need to talk to someone else about what was going on with her life. She decided to share a bit of her life with Marie.

"My life with Larry is okay. Unfortunately, while we are married to each other, we are even more married to our work. When I met Sally, I realized that something was missing. She and I have been together for three months now and are having a great time together. We're only here for a week and then we have to go back home. Unfortunately I don't know how we're going to deal with it then."

Marie wanted to ask all sorts of questions but didn't think that it was the time or place, so she started telling Sam about her current lover Deborah who was a librarian at the school. "You could describe us as a monogamous lesbian couple, with a little kinkiness buried inside," she joked, looking at her friend warmly.

Sam didn't say so, but thought that sounded pretty good right now, considering the turmoil she was going through. The conversation moved on to other topics about work and where they lived with Sally and Deborah joining in. Then someone suggested that they dance. This time Sam didn't hesitate. SHE grabbed Sally's hand and pulled her to the dance floor. They had danced and were laughing when Sam suddenly realized that she was really having a good time.

They went back to the table and ordered another drink. Deborah and Marie were sitting close to one another holding hands. Sam reached for Sally's hand and stared into her pretty eyes. When she turned back to her friend, Marie, she was surprised to see her kissing Deborah. Then as she watched with wide eyes Marie reached under Deborah's top and grasped her breast. Again Sam looked around and realized that they were pretty isolated in the booth.

Sam was fascinated as she watched the two women kiss. She had never seen that and it was strangely exciting. She was lost in that thought when she suddenly felt Sally's hand on her thigh. When she turned she saw that Sally was watching Marie and Deborah and appeared to be just as fascinated as she had been. When Sally's hand moved up her thigh Sam reached down and grasped her hand to prevent it from going higher. In spite of her public situation she felt her pussy begin to moisten. "Behave," she whispered to Sally.

"Do I have to," Sally said with a pout. "Look at them," she said.

Sam was already looking.

Finally, it was time to go. As they stepped out onto the street, Marie asked Sam and Sally if they would like to go sailing the next day. "A group of us charter a catamaran every year and we go off to the reef and so some snorkeling or just lie in the sun. We have extra room and Deborah and I were wondering if you'd like to come. We can always use someone else to share the costs."

Considering that sailing was on the girls' to-do list on this holiday, Sally and Sam looked at each other, both nodded at the same time and got the time and location information from Marie. Walking the few blocks home in the night, with the small crowds on the sidewalk, the girls felt safe holding hands. They didn't talk much, but Sam realized that someone else knew of her love for Sally. She felt a strange form of relief.

When they were lying in bed naked and kissing and stroking each other lightly, Sally asked Sam if she was worried about being seen with her. "You are best thing that's happened to me for a long time" Sam replied evasively. "I only wish that our lives at home were as simple as they are here. I worry so much about losing you and my job if people found out that we were lovers. But I don't want to think of that right now."

Sally just stroked Sam's neck, pulled her close and said that she thought it would work out for them.

Sam sighed and hoped that Sally was right. She nuzzled into her girlfriend and dozed off to a restless sleep.

December 28

The next morning after breakfast, the girls walked down to where the catamaran was docked carrying a bag with their towels and bikinis. Marie and Deborah were already there along with ten other women. In the group were Jan and Marilyn who they had met last night at the club, and two college students about Sally's age named Laurie and Cathy. Marie made the introductions and after a few minutes, the two women who crewed the boat called aboard the passengers, and they cast off.

Once they were out of sight of the harbor, most of the women started undressing. Sam was shocked to see that they were casually stripping naked and then lying on their towels. Several had their partner's sunscreen on them, massaging it sensuously onto their backs, legs, and even their bare breasts. She wasn't entirely surprised to see that all of the women were shaved.

"Oh cool!!" exclaimed Sally, "a nude cruise!" Sally jumped up and began to strip off her bathing suit.

"Sally," exclaimed Sam as she watched her lover get naked. Sam was flabbergasted. She was raised with the idea that bodies should be hidden or at least modestly covered and didn't know what to do. Sally looked at her and quickly realized that there was a problem. A few seconds later, a naked Marie also came over, realizing that Sam wasn't comfortable.

"Oh Sam," Marie said, "I never thought to tell you about this. I just took it for granted that you were comfortable with nudity."

Sam took a couple of deep breaths, and looked around at the naked bodies. Even the crew had gone topless. Her face turned red with embarrassment. It wasn't entirely because of the naked bodies. She was mainly embarrassed by her reaction to all the naked women. What no one could see was that Sam's pussy was getting wet.

"Uh, uh ... don't worry about me. I just need a little time to get used to this. I was just taken by surprise by how casual everybody was about being naked. I can deal with it, now that I've thought about it for a minute."

"Then come on and join us," Sally whispered as she reached behind Sam and unsnapped her top. With that, she removed her top and bra and then pushed down her shorts and panties. She was still a bit uncomfortable, but was determined not to be thought of as a prude. "Do my back?" she asked a relieved Sally handing her the bottle of sunscreen. Marie also heaved a sigh of relief and went back to Deborah to do her lover's back.

Sally kneeled beside Sam's prone body and started oiling her neck, shoulders and back. She then poured a stream of the oil on each of her ass cheeks and upper thighs and started spreading the lotion around, slowly and sensuously. "Sally" moaned her now exposed friend, "I don't think you should do that." Sam was sure she would find how wet her pussy was.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,615 Followers