Hearts on Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,551 Followers

Sam hesitated, her hand trembling inches above the young woman's bare breast. Her hand moved downward and a moan escaped her lips. Sam's lips muffled her scream, as the palm of her hand covered the soft mound of flesh. "Oh Jesus," Sam gasped as she pulled her lips from Sally's. She looked down and saw her hand covering the breast of another woman for the first time in her life. It was like a dream. Just like the dream she had had last night. She watched, in an almost removed fashion, as her fingers began to knead the soft flesh. While she had touched her own breasts many times, this felt different, almost softer. Her fingers squeezed the flesh and her thumb slid across the pale pink nipple.

"Oh God, suck it!" Sally hissed. With her hand still behind Sam's head, she tugged gently.

Sam felt her head being pulled down slowly but firmly until it was a fraction of an inch from one heaving tit. She hesitated. There was no turning back if she went any further.

Sally whined and pulled on the back of Sam's head. "Please," she begged.

Sam was trembling all over as she stuck out her tongue and tentatively touched the nipple. She heard Sally gasp. Then, she widened her tongue and licked across the soft and puffy surface. A moan escaped from her own lips as she felt the soft skin under her tongue. Then, her mouth opened wide and she sucked the large nipple inside. Her heart was pounding so hard and pumping blood so fast that she couldn't even hear Sally's scream. Suddenly, her mouth was filled with sweet flesh. The nipple filled her mouth like a soft marshmallow and tasted almost as sweet. Although the evidence was in her mouth, she still couldn't believe that she was sucking on a woman's breast. Just a few days ago, it would have been appalling to even imagine herself doing something like this. Yet, she didn't try to pull away even as Sally lifted her chest toward her mouth. She allowed the pressure on her neck to hold her mouth to the warm flesh and she began to suck, pulling a good portion of the nipple deep into her mouth. Saliva began to drip from her lips, running gently down the slopes. When she began to worry the puffy nipple with her teeth and then her tongue, she felt Sally begin to tremble. Her tongue laved the soft skin, covering it with her warm saliva.

Sally was gasping for breath as Sam began to nibble on the nipple with her teeth. The young girl was quickly transported into a sensuous world where she had never been. Nothing in her life had prepared her for this. Her vagina was pouring juice into the crotch of her leotards. A dark stain began to form, spreading across the white cotton. Suddenly, her hips lifted up and she groaned loudly as an incredible climax began. It started as a tiny tremor in her chest and ran quickly to her pulsing vagina. Then it exploded throughout her body as she screamed in pleasure.

Sam barely heard the scream. She was so engrossed in sucking the warm flesh that Sally was almost done with her climax when she realized what was happening. When she felt the pressure on the back of her neck ease, she pulled away leaving strings of her saliva hanging from her open lips to the breast below. Her head was spinning and her lips were throbbing from the feeling of Sally's breast. She touched her lips with the back of her trembling hand, wiping the saliva from them. Suddenly, she realized what she had just done and almost jumped up, startling Sally and almost throwing her to the floor. "I... I... should... should get us something to eat," she stuttered. Then she turned in confusion and hurried to the kitchen.

Chapter 5

The two women were mostly silent and avoided eye contact as they ate an early dinner. They were both feeling a little guilty and embarrassed. However, Sally was also elated. What had happened was beyond her wildest dreams. Now she knew that Sam wasn't totally opposed to a little contact with another woman. It was also quite thrilling to know that she could turn on the older woman.

When Sam finally spoke, it almost startled Sally. "Well, since I'm not going to get home for a few days, I need to make a few calls."

"Can... uh... can we work on our essay afterward."

"Yes, that would be an excellent idea," Sam said, thinking that at least that would be a neutral activity. She now realized that it was going to be difficult to be so close to Sally for the next few days. They would need some diversion or she didn't know what might happen. Unfortunately, now that her libido was peaked by their intimate activity, it would be hard to control. And, if the little tremors she still felt between her legs were any indication, it might be impossible for her to keep her hands off of the young girl. She couldn't let that happen. She had too much at stake. She was going to be the wife of the chancellor of the University.

After the dinner dishes were cleared, Sally found some writing paper and sat on the sofa. Sam went in to take a shower and said she would join her in a few minutes. When she came back out, she had on a short white terry cloth robe she found in the bathroom and a towel wrapped around her wet hair. She sat on the sofa, a comfortable distance from Sally.

"Do we have a hair dryer?" she asked.

"Uh... no! Damn, that's one thing I forgot. If you sit with your back to the fire, I think it will dry pretty quickly."

"Okay. Let's see what you have so far," Sam said as she reached for the pad. When their hands touched Sam felt and saw sparks. It was probably from the dry air in the room, she thought.

Sally believed that it was because of an entirely different reason. She suppressed a little smile of delight.

Sam read the essay topic ideas that Sally had written down and added a few of her own. They talked quietly for some time about the various topics and narrowed it down to three. One topic that Sally had listed, interestingly enough, was "Lesbianism in Modern Literature". Sam knew that that would shake up the school if it were chosen.

The two of them worked for another hour developing an outline for the various topics. The discussion about lesbianism was somewhat tense but nonetheless interesting. However, they skirted around the real issues in an effort to stay professional.

Sam noticed that Sally had a smile on her face that never left as they discussed women loving women. And she could feel little ripples of excitement beginning again deep inside. She knew she needed to change the subject. "We'll need to get to the library and on the Internet to check some of these out. However, I think we have a great start," Sam said in a professional tone as she assessed the younger woman. Sam had concluded that Sally was a very sharp girl after their many conversations over the past couple of months. She was more than just a pretty face. However, that pretty face kept overshadowing Sam's attempt to play the professional teacher. Every time she would look into her eyes, she would feel little shock waves emanating from between her legs. "I think I had better try to dry my hair if I don't want to go to bed with it wet," she finally said.

"Why don't you sit by the fire and I can brush your hair. That should help dry it quicker."

Sam thought that was innocent enough so she said okay.

"You have beautiful hair," Sally said as she began to run the brush through it.

"Unfortunately, it curls so easily that whenever I get it wet I can't do anything with it."

"Why don't you just let it go curly? I think you would look sexy with naturally curly hair," Sally said, loving stroking her hair with the brush and following it with the touch of her hand.

"Maybe I will," Sam answered as she leaned back into the younger woman. "Oh, that feels so good." There was something so comforting about the way Sally was stroking her hair with the brush and following it down with her hand.

"Listen, I do a great facial massage," Sally said, putting the brush down on the hearth when her hand was hanging smoothly across her shoulders. "Would you like me to do one for you?"

Sam remembered what happened with the last massage. But, how sexual could a facial massage be? she thought. "Well, if you promise to behave," she said with a smile and without admonishment in her voice.

"I'll try, but I can't promise anything," she responded and returned the smile. "Let me get some cream," Sally said and hurried to her bag that was up in the loft. While she was there, she put on a pair of cut off jeans and a half jersey that barely covered the bottom of her breasts.

When Sam saw Sally hurrying down the stairs, she almost gasped. Her breasts were bouncing up and down with her movement and it almost looked like her jersey would flip up and reveal them any second. Sam tightened her robe around her and shivered.

"Alright, turn around and put your head in my lap. You're in good hands," she joked as she spread a towel across her bare legs. While Sally tried to act calm, she was very nervous. It was such a thrill to know that she was going to get to touch Sam again. And, it was even better that she didn't seem mad at her from what had happened earlier.

"Okay doctor," Sam said as she turned and laid her head in Sally's lap.

Sally turned Sam's face up to her and began to gently massage her temples.

Sam eyes were closed and she moaned as she felt the gentle touch. She is good with her hands, Sam thought as she relaxed into Sally's lap.

Soon Sally's hands moved down to her cheeks. She added a little cream and massaged it into her soft skin. Then her fingers ran under her chin, slipping back upward and across her tight jaw muscles. "Relax," she whispered. "Wait a minute," Sally said and got up. A few minutes later she brought over the radio, two glasses and a bottle of wine. She tuned the radio to a soft classical station and poured a glass of wine. "Would you like a glass?" she asked.

"Uh... I guess," Sam said hesitantly. She wasn't sure she wanted to feel that good. Still, she was feeling so comfortable she thought that one glass couldn't hurt. She took the offered glass and drank about half before leaning back onto Sally's lap again.

Sally started her massage again. She took her time, working on all the tense muscles in Sam's face, using her thumb to guide her hands.

Sam was almost asleep when she felt the hands move down to her neck. She opened her eyes in concern. When she looked up, she realized that she was looking directly up Sally's cut off jersey. She took a deep breath and watched the large globes sway freely back and forth inches from her face. The movement was almost hypnotizing. She could see the lower section of Sally's pale pink nipples. The thought that she had been sucking on one of those just a few hours earlier brought a tremor to her body.

"Are you chilly?" Sally asked when she felt her shiver.

"Uh... no," Sam answered and tried to close her eyes. However, as much as she didn't want to look, her eyes kept opening. She barely noticed when Sally's hands began to move further down her neck. Then, she felt her fingers slip under the opening of her robe. "Sally," she moaned as the hands slipped lower and closer to the swells of her breasts. She knew where this was heading.

"You're so tense," Sally said as her hands reached the beginning slope of Sam's breasts and she gently began kneading the flesh. "Relax. Relax. Relax," she whispered methodically as her hands moved slowly up the slopes. Her hands went deeper under the opening of the robe.

Oh no! Sam thought, here we go again. However, she left her hands lay idly at her sides as she felt her robe being slowly opened. Her heart was pounding in her chest now and knew that she should stop her. When she felt the warmth of the fire on her bare breasts, she knew that she was exposed. However, she was frozen in place and she couldn't even open her eyes. It was almost like it wasn't happening if she didn't see it.

"They're beautiful," Sally gasped as she stared at Sam's breasts. They sat high on her chest, the nipples as hard as pebbles. Sally's hands moved slowly over the heaving orbs. A moan escaped her lips as she closed her fingers around Sam's soft breasts. She could feel her nipples almost burning her palms and she groaned deep in her throat.

"Sally, please," Sam whispered as if she couldn't stop the woman and was somehow powerless. However, this time she wasn't under the influence of the wine. She was tired from her busy day but perfectly sober. In spite of her outward protests, her vagina began to quiver and juice started to run down her thighs.

Sally grew even bolder and as she continued to play with one breast, she reached down and threw her robe completely open. Now she was staring at Sam's body, entirely naked before her. Her eyes traveled downward over her breasts, across her soft stomach and between her legs. She saw that Sam had a light fuzz of pubic hair and wondered if she trimmed it. Her well-shaped thighs were spread slightly apart and her feet were moving nervously back and forth. A little chill ran through her when she saw a glimmer of wetness on her sparse pubic hair.

Sam knew that she should stop the young girl. This was so wrong and so dangerous, she thought. Yet, her only movement was the heaving of her breasts.

Sally's heart was beating rapidly and her hands were trembling as she continued to massage the soft breasts. She noted that Sam's breasts were much smaller than her own but were nonetheless beautiful. They were the size of navel oranges and she was surprised at how firm they felt. Her nipples were long and looked like pencil erasers. She opened her hands and gently rubbed the palms across the hard nubs in a circular fashion.

Sam began to squirm as Sally played with her breasts. She squeezed her eyes closed and tried to control her breathing. However, the room seemed to be spinning now. She trembled at the thought that her robe was open and that Sally had a view of her entirely naked body. Still, she made no move to close it. Instead, her legs squirmed open a little further. Whimpers began to come from her lips as the younger woman continued to tease the now throbbing nipples.

Sally leaned down close to Sam's ear. Her tongue came out and she began to lick little circles around her ear. She could see goose bumps on Sam's body. Then she took a deep breath and whispered, "Play with yourself. I want to watch." Her heart almost stopped as she held her breath and waited for an answer.

"Oh Jesus," Sam moaned but she didn't move.

Sally reached down and found one of Sam's trembling hands and placed it between the older woman's legs. She pressed her middle finger down on Sam's, forcing her finger to slide between the fat lips.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Sam moaned as her fingers felt her swollen sex lips. Her legs spread wider and her fingers began to move automatically between the inner lips.

From above, Sally had a wonderful view of Sam's now juice-covered fingers moving between her legs. She could feel her own vagina pulsing and dripping her juice. It was incredibly exciting to watch. Oh how she wanted to be the one touching Sam but she feared that that would be going too far at this point. She feared that she would jump up and leave her if she moved too fast. One of her hands continued to caress Sam's breast and the other rubbed the side her face gently as she watched in fascination.


Sam was lost in a sensual fog as her finger began to work up and down between her swollen lips. A low moan escaped her lips when her finger slipped inside for the first time. Her body began to tremble. Then, her finger slipped out and touched her swollen clit. At the same time, Sally bent over and kissed her. That was all it took. A long and low scream escaped her mouth.

Sally held the older woman tightly, continuing to kiss her as she felt her body convulsing in pleasure. "That's it, that's it," she whispered as the older woman trembled in her arms.

"Mpppphhhhh!!!" Sam grunted as pleasure rushed up and down her body. It seemed to go on for a long time until finally she began to relax with only tiny whimpers escaping her lips.

A few minutes later, Sam opened her eyes and saw Sally smiling down at her.

"Was it good?" Sally whispered rhetorically.

Sam moaned and her face turned red with embarrassment. Then, she felt Sally grab the wrist of the hand between her legs. She watched curiously as she raised it to her mouth. Then, a gasp escaped her lips as Sally slid the fingers into her mouth.

"Mmmm," she moaned as she sucked her wet fingers. She had never tasted anything quite like it. Sure, she had tasted herself but this was different, somehow sweeter. She could feel her own vagina pulsing like she was close to a climax.

Sam sighed as she watched the young girl clean her fingers. When she was done, she looked up at her as if she were a petulant child. "Did you bring me up here to seduce me?" she asked in an exhausted voice. It was a simple question with no animosity.

"No. However, the thought did cross my mind," Sally answered honestly.

When Sam didn't respond, Sally asked, "Are you mad at me?" There was a worried look on her face now.

Sam remained quiet for some time thinking of her answer. The easy and truthful answer was no. However, the consequences of that answer could be difficult to deal with. She was feeling something very special for Sally and that could complicate her life. The truth was that she wasn't angry at all. At that moment, she was feeling very satisfied and even loved--something she hadn't felt in a long, long time. Instead of answering the question, Sam reached up and pulled Sally's mouth down to hers. A charge of electricity ran through her and her vagina began to throb again as soon as her soft lips were pressed to her again. She had never responded so quickly after having a climax, especially considering how intense it had been.

Sally's heart was beating fast again and she wanted to leap for joy at Sam's response. Then, she moaned in frustration as Sam pulled her lips away.

Suddenly, a very naughty thought went through Sam's mind. It was entirely crazy but the young girl had cast a spell over her and she could no longer deny it. There were secret thoughts hidden in her mind that had suddenly been brought to the surface. Thoughts that she would never admit to before this day. Do I dare? she thought as she bit her lip with indecision. Throwing caution to the wind, Sam looked into Sally's eyes and said, "I want... I want you to... to do something for me." Her voice was trembling and her insides were churning.

"Anything," Sally said excitedly.

"I... I... want you to... to masturbate for me. I want... I want to watch you do it," Sam said, her voice dropping low, almost fading out. Then her face turned three shades of red and she looked away, suddenly regretting her request.

Sally's eyes grew wide with surprise. Did I hear her correctly? she thought and asked, "Really?"

"Yessss," Sam whispered, afraid to look up at the young girl's face. This was the craziest thing she had ever done. She had always been the proper one, a real conservative. Yet, now she was asking this young girl to do something very nasty. I must be losing my mind! she thought. Yet, there was tingling throughout her body. It was as if an inner person was screaming to get out, someone other than "Professor Edwards". It was a warm and sensuous person who had long denied her true feelings.

"Alright," Sally quickly agreed and almost jumped up, leaving Sam on the floor below her. She reached for the snap in her cut off shorts and then pulled the zipper down. Slowly, almost as if she were stripping, she opened her shorts and began to push them down. She watched Sam's eyes as her soft flesh was revealed. When the shorts dropped to her feet, she inched forward until her bare vagina was almost directly above Sam's surprised face.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,551 Followers